- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Again, finally picking up the slack! Hopefully I can write more, more often, and get through the 2023 year with Company Man being actually released.
Here's a story about contract work going poorly!
F/m, shrinking, 1-3in, maybe rated R?

"According to the allegations, it appears you've had some conversations with your coworkers that could be considered inappropriate." Mike outlined.


Sitting across from him was the subject of the behavioral investigation being conducted by human resources and management, Kayla, the temp who had been working with the company for the last eleven months. Under her contract, if she continued to be employed for only two weeks more, Mike would be legally obligated to hire her on full time as a regular employee, complete with a significantly higher salary, and benefits. That would be too much of a cost for Mike's quarterly bonus to bear.


“You’ve been made aware of our company policy?” Jim asked, sitting next to Mike.


Kayla sat with her arms crossed under her chest, looking irate from behind the rims of her glasses. Her leg bobbed with an angry tempo, the modest heel on her stockinged foot bouncing off her own heel with every movement. In truth, Mike wouldn’t have been able to find fault with her work. Kayla had outperformed his regular staff, and her fellow temps, throughout the nearly a year she’d been employed. And like the rest of the temps, Mike had made sure to wring every single penny that could be wrought out of Kayla over the course of her brief tenure. Even if it hadn’t been for her angry idle pose, the near-scowl on Kayla’s face would’ve been enough to make her demeanor clear.


“I know the policy.” Kayla retorted. “And I follow it. No one has told me what I said that was ‘inappropriate’...”


“Yes, well…” Mike cleared his throat. “It appears you were discussing something about witchcraft? Spells or something like that?”


“Yes.” Kayla said flatly.


“Well, you’re aware of the company policy about discussing issues of a religious nature while clocked in, correct?” Jim interjected.


“I am.” Kayla responded. “I’m also aware of the company harassment policy, and the three complaints I’ve filed against Steve, who is still constantly in my business, and was even waiting in the parking lot for me last week. You’re telling me that he’s still employed here and I’m getting dragged into a meeting for talking with Steph about my weekend rituals in the bathtub?”


“Now that kind of attitude is definitely not going to help you get a permanent position here!” Mike said forcefully. “If you want this job, I suggest you act like it.”


That seemed to be a tipping point for Kayla. She stood up, and knocked her chair over in the process.


“You’re right, I should act like it!” Kayla said.


With that she held up her palm to both Mike and Jim, and the world became a fuzzy, spinning mess of colors and cacophonous sound. Mike felt simultaneously like he’d vomit, and collapse into sleep as his own office became a dizzying carousel of beige, interspaced with the occasional splash of color from an inspirational poster or print of an abstract painting.


When Mike could finally see again, his office had been transformed. The office seemed to be much the same in layout and design, but suddenly his own desk rose high above him, like the bluff of a mesa that he could never scale. All around him were his clothes, a sea of polyester-cotton blend in muted pastel blues and khakis, and he found himself standing on his office chair, now bigger than his yard at home.


A shadow fell over him and he craned his neck back to look up at the imposing figure of Kayla, now a titaness of impossible stature looking down on him. Her expression had changed, and her new toothy smile sent a shiver down Mike’s spine.


“Now, that’s better…” Kayla said, reaching down with fingers like the hand of an angry goddess. “Stay there a moment.”


The long, natural nail of the temp employee’s index finger deftly, not gently, came down and poked Mike in the chest, sending him down into his clothes, and clutching where he’d been struck. For a moment he caught a glimpse of Jim, pinched between the thumb and index finger of her other hand, thrashing wildly, and ineffectually, between her fingertips.


With Mike almost incapacitated, having endured what felt like a battering ram against his chest, he watched from his clothes as Kayla turned around, showcasing her massive ass. Clad in the grey pencil skirt, it was a thing of lust-worthy admiration, but as small as he was, it was also a lethal threat.


Kayla’s free hand quickly unfastened the skirt and let it fall to the office floor, revealing a pair of silken black panties, and a gap of milky white skin where her nylons and panties did not meet. Mike was treated to the awe-inspiring, erection-inducing sight for only a moment before her thumb slipped into the waistband of her panties and pulled it away from her.


Kayla brought Jim’s screaming, thrashing form behind her and held him above the gap between her underwear and her hips. Mike’s attention was broken from the scene for a moment to where Kayla still regarded him over her shoulder with a sinister smile, before her thumb and index finger released Jim.


The tiny human resources representative screamed as he fell, but was quickly silenced as he disappeared into Kayla’s panties, and she released the waistband sealing him shut inside. As if it weren’t enough, Mike was horrified as the giantess grabbed both of her cheeks and subtly adjusted herself, no doubt ensuring Mike’s coworker was wedged deep between her cheeks. Mike sat in stunned silence, even as Kayla turned around.


“Now, Mike…” Kayla began. “You’ve been slightly less of an asshole to me this past year, but you were about to fire me for some bullshit, so…”



Mike screamed as the fingers that had caused his whole chest to bruise came back for him, this time seizing him much as they had Jim only moments earlier. Kayla’s fingers were each larger than his entire body, and she had no trouble keeping him securely held between thumb and index as she lifted him up.


From where he dangled between her digits, Mike looked down in horror as he saw his destination. Kayla had again pulled the waist of her panties away, this time revealing a dark descent into the bush above her pussy.


“I’ve decided you won’t be suffering the same punishment as Jim, but you are still going to be working to make up for your mistake…”


There was no more warning as Mike was dropped. Gravity took hold as Kayla released him, sending him screaming through the air until he came into contact with her neatly trimmed bush. He bounced off the hairy mound, only to hit the silken fabric of her panties, and slide right into position, against her vagina.


Mike looked up through the hair, glistening with anticipation, and tried to scramble away from the pussy in front of him radiating heat. For a moment he caught a glimpse of Kayla looking back down at him with a smile.


“Now Mike, you’re going to need to show some initiative and change that attitude…” Kayla laughed. “If you want this to be a permanent position!”


Mike tried to shout a protest, but Kayla released her hold on the waistband of her panties, snapping the fabric back into her and driving Mike’s tiny body against her pussy with no remorse. Suddenly confined to the sweltering heat, and soaking moisture of the temp employee’s panties, Mike fought furiously to push himself away, which resulted in a moan from somewhere above him. An implacable force, he couldn’t know it was her fingers from outside the fabric of her panties, pushed him deeper into the folds of her labia.


The world for Mike suddenly became darker than even before, as Kayla redressed herself in the office, wrapping the skirt around her hips and securing it on her waist, with her two new toys wedged in place. She whistled to herself as she strolled out of the office, knowing full well there would be investigations about the disappearance of the two men, but also that the chaos would take months to die down. Plenty of time for her to earn her regular employment status and benefits.

Chapter End Notes:


Thank you for reading!