- Text Size +

  Jennifer and Susan were in different parts of Wellington. They both were walking through the streets, causing damage in their path. Both Jennifer and Susan were punching holes into the roofs of buildings and tearing some buildings apart. Lisa who was riding in Jennifer's shirt pocket was shouting down at the people. The entire city of Wellington was in a panic. Garry then a giant man was close to the outskirts of the city and he was at a large Tool Store, he was tearing it apart. Garry had ripped part of the roof off and he was destroying the store. People were running out of the store and cars were leaving the parking lot. Garry had entered the store and as he did he stepped and went through the wall. Garry was growling and walking through the store stepping on stuff in his path. People were running through the store screaming and shouting.


  In anouther part of the city Susan had entered a residential area and her 72-foot form was above the trees in the area. Susan was shouting down at the people running through the streets. Susan just stepped on a few houses crushing anything under her feet. Susan did not care if there was anyone or anything under her feet. Susan was also tearing roofs off houses and she was throwing them across the city. Now as Susan was doing this she was laughing. Susan then looked across the city toward where Garry was and she then headed to where he was. Susan was walking through the city and as she did she was stepping onto stuff in her path. People were moving out of her way.


 "GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU PUNY MORONS!! YOU SHOULD ALL BE ON YOUR KNEES OR BOWING WHEN IN MY PRESENCE SINCE I AM A GODDESS."


  Now Jennifer had entered the downtown area of Wellington and was now walking through the area and as she was Lisa was shouting down at the people from Jennifer's shirt pocket. People were running through the streets screaming and shouting. People in the tall buildings were all watching Jennifer. Most of the tall buildings were taller than Jennifer. Jennifer saw a coffee shop just ahead and she took a few steps she squatted down and making a fist punched her fist through the roof. As she did the sound was heard a few blocks away and her right hand went through the roof. She then began to move her hand back and forth just knocking everything over inside the coffee shop. She did not grab anything, all she did was knock everything over destroying everything inside. 


   Now as her hand came through the roof people inside went running out as best as they could. Some were hit by her hand and they were thrown against the wall or across the room by her hand. Jennifer pulled her hand out and she straightened up. Now Susan had reached the area where Garry was and she was standing outside the wrecked store. Susan laughed as she was watching Garry destroying the store. Garry was now throwing stuff like an angry 2-year-old throwing a tantrum and as he did this Susan stood there laughing. In the downtown part, Jennifer had now entered the large park the city had and as she entered the park her 72-foot form was above the trees. Looking down she saw people running away from her and Lisa in her pocket was laughing. Then Jennifer and Lisa heard a young woman's voice as it thundered across the city of Wellington as it came from above. The voice was thunderous and people as they heard it looked up and around and so did Jennifer and Lisa in her pocket. The voice thundered, 


  "I AM A GIANT."  


 It was Tamara Sherring and as she spoke she entered the city limits of Wellington. Now both Susan and Garry were right close to where Tamara was and when Tamara spoke Susan looked in the direction of Tamara and as she did she let out a scream. Garry too heard Tamara and he looked up. Tamara sherring entered the area and she saw Susan just off to her left just up ahead she entered the large parking lot of the large store that Garry had managed to destroy. Both Susan and Garry stood there looking up at Tamara who just towered way above them. Garry could feel the ground under his feet trembling as Tamara was walking. Tamara stopped and she looked down at Susan and then at Garry. Now even though Susan was 72 feet tall, she had to crank her head as she looked up at Tamara. The top of Susan's head barely reached Tamara's knees. Jennifer from the downtown area was now looking across the city and as she did she saw Tamara over the buildings as she stood there.


  Lisa shouted, "OH MY GOSH, SHE IS HERE. WHAT THE HECK IS SHE DOING HERE?"


 Jennifer replied, "Great. She is going to ruin everything."


  Lisa said, "You and Susan will have to fight her. We can't let her stop us from destroying this city."


  Jennifer replied, "I know, but she is 280 feet tall. Susan and I are only 72 and Garry, he's nothing to her."


  Tamara looked down at both Susan and Garry and above a few military helicopters were flying about. Susan and Garry both looked up at the massive towering Giant young woman. Garry let out a shout and he charged at Tamara. Now as he charged at Tamara, Garry hand a large tree stump he had ripped out of the ground and was using as a club. It was a 40-foot tall tree and he had broken off all its branches. Garry shouted as he charged at Tamara Tamara squatted down and reached out her right hand and as she did Garry saw it and stopped as he looked at the giant hand in front of him. Tamara reached out more and she then with her right forefinger flicked the 40-foot tree stump from Garry's hands as she did the tree stump flew through the air and Garry grabbed his hand and shouted in pain. Tamara then grabbed Garry with her right hand wrapping her fingers around him and as she did Garry shouted. Tamara lifted him and she stood up and as she did Susan ran at her. 


  Martin from Tamara's left shoulder saw Susan charge at Tamara and he saw Susan run at his giant girlfriend. Susan ran at Tamara and began to hit and punch Tamara in the leg. Susan shouted up at Tamara as she was hitting and punching her legs. 


 "LET HIM GO NOW YOU BITCH, LET HIM GO!!"


 Tamara looking down saw Susan down below hitting and punching her legs. The top of Susan's head was below her knees. Tamara then with her left foot kicked Susan aside and as she did Susan went flying a good 150 feet through the air. Susan landed and she rolled a hundred feet. Susan was getting up and as she was she was feeling the ground under her trembling as Tamara took a few steps towards her. Susan had almost gotten up when she felt Tamara's fingers wrapping around her body. Tamara grabbed Susan with her left hand her fingers going around Susan's body. Susan with both hands grabbed Tamara's giant 3-foot thick and 12-foot long thumb that went across her chest just below her breasts. While Tamara's fingers went around her hand and Tamara's thumb and fingers almost touched. Susan let out a scream as she was lifted into the air up to Tamara's face. Now both Jennifer and Lisa were watching from the downtown part of Wellington. Susan screamed as she looked into Tamara's gigantic face.


  "Be quiet Susan,"  spoke Tamara.


  Susan then with both hands grabbed Tamara's thumb and pushed on it but to no effect. Susan began to kick her legs as Tamara held her. Now even though Susan was 72 feet tall, to Tamara she was like a doll in Tamara's hand. Susan looked again up into Tamara's face and looking over she saw Martin just sitting there on her left shoulder, and Susan screamed. Tamara then looked around and as she did Jennifer moved behind a large building. Garry saw Martin up there on Tamra's left shoulder and as he did he pointed at Martin and spoke loudly.


 "MARTIN LUTZ. I CAN EASILY RIP OFF YOUR ARMS, AND LEGS. WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I WILL DO JUST THAT."


  Tamara heard what he said and looked at him, and said, "Garry, I can close my hand and crush you. Would you like to know how it feels?"


  Garry then began to hit and punch at Tamara's giant thumb that went across his chest and also at her forefinger that went around him along with her other fingers. Garry began to gasp for air as Tamara began to tighten her fingers around Garry's body. Garry was unable to breathe or even take a breath and he was trying to gasp for air. Susan saw Garry and she began to kick and push and hit Tamara's left thumb that went across her chest.


 Susan shouted, "STOP IT, STOP IT NOW! YOU ARE KILLING HIM. YOU ARE KILLING GARRY, NOW STOP IT YOU GIANT BITCH. STOP IT NOW!!!"


  Tamara replied, "He threatened to hurt my boyfriend Martin who I love. Now how many people in this city did he kill and hurt? You and Jennifer and Garry have been destroying this city and I am wondering how many people you have killed and crippled along with Jennifer. Maybe I should crush you to Susan."


 Susan shook her head and she felt Tamara increase her grip Susan suddenly was unable to take a breath as Tamara's grip increased. Susan began to panic and she again pushed on Tamara's thumb which was futile. She looked up into Tamatra's face and then down and around and she was gasping for air.  


 Susan spoke, "PLEASE, OH PLEASE DON'T TAMARA. PLEASE DON'T CRUSH ME TAMARA SHERRING. PLEASE TAMARA, PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME AND GARRY. PLEASE, I DON'T WANT TO DIE, PLEASE GIANT TAMARA SHERRING."


 Tamara then began to walk into the city more and she spoke, "YOU WANT MERCY FROM ME. LOOK AT WHAT YOU TWO AND YOUR STUPID FRIEND JENNIFER HAVE DONE. YOU HAVE BEEN DESTROYING THIS CITY AND HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU TWO AND YOUR FRIEND JENNIFER KILLED AND MAINED AND CRIPPLED? YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOU MERCY WHEN YOU SHOWED NO MERCY TO ANYONE IN THIS CITY? YOU ARE BOTH LUCKY THAT I AM NOT LIKE YOU. I AM NOT A KILLER."


 Tamara then loosened her grip on Garry and Susan and they both began to gasp for air. Tamara stopped and as she stood there she heard that people across the city were cheering. Both Garry and Susan were now taking in deep breaths. Tamara then turned her right hand over and opened her hand and Garry sat up in her palm. He then stood up and Tamara straightened out her fingers. Susan looking over saw Garry standing there in Tamara's palm.  


 Tamara spoke, "Take off your armour now."


 Garry replied, "I will not."


 Tamara replied, "If you don't I will drop you. Now if you fall from this height, you will get injured. You will break your legs. Now do you want me to drop you?"


 Garry looked down and around, the ground was far below. He then looked up into Tamara's face and she took a deep breath, he was angry. Garry then began to remove his armour but he was putting it at his feet. 


 Tamara spoke, "Kick the armour off my palm to the ground now?"


 Garry then kicked the armour off Tamara's palm and it fell to the ground. Tamara then stepped onto the armour crushing it. She then extended her right hand out and up into the air a bit with Garry standing there in her palm. Garry was looking around wondering what Tamara would do next.  


 Tamara spoke loudly, "SERGEANT GLEN BAKER. TAKE A SHOT TO TEACH THIS GIANT MAN A LESSON."


 Garry looked up and around and he saw 4 military helicopters and the CH-47 twin-rotor helicopter. Then a shot was heard and Garry grabbed his right arm as a large bullet just grazed his right arm. Garry with his left hand grabbed his right arm and looked around. The large bullet came from one of the military helicopters. Tamara then began to lower Garry to the ground and as she did Garry got off. Garry ran away from Tamara and he stopped as several bullets hit the ground in front of him.


 Tamara spoke, "Garry, how you behave. You don't have the armour to protect you."


  Martin, as he was sitting on Tamara's left shoulder, was looking across the city and as he did he saw Jennifer, she was running towards Tamara and she had a large pole in her hands. Martin shouted to Tamara and Tamara turned as she did she looked and saw Jennifer running at her. Jennifer screamed as she ran at Tamara hitting her in the leg with the large pole. Jennifer hit Tamara in the leg with the large 80-foot steel pole a couple of times. She then ran between Tamara's legs again hitting her in the leg as hard as she could. Jennifer screamed as she again hit Tamara and now she was behind Tamara. Tamara took a step back and began to turn as Jennifer ran around Tamara again hit her in the leg screaming.



  Tamara Sherring took a step back and as she did the ground shook she looked down and around and she saw Jennifer running around her real fast. She saw that Jennifer had a long steel pole in her hand. Jennifer again ran at Tamara and she hit Tamara in the leg hard again. Tamara this time saw her coming and she with her left foot tossed Jennifer into the air and sent her flying. Jennifer flew across the parking lot and she landed into the lot across the street. Tamara headed towards her and as she did Susan screamed. Jennifer was getting up when Tamara arrived Jennifer got up and she began to run but Tamara grabbed her with her left hand wrapping her fingers around her body. Jennifer let out a scream as Tamara lifted her into the air up to her face. Jennifer began to kick her legs and she grabbed Tamara's gigantic thumb that went across her chest below her breasts. Jennifer pushed on Tamara's gigantic thumb and she was unable to move it.


Jennifer looked into Tamara's gigantic face and she screamed as loud as she could. She looked over and she saw Susan there in Tamara's other hand. Both Susan and Jennifer let out a scream and as they did they both began to kick their legs. They stopped screaming cause Tamara began to laugh as she was holding them. Tamara's laugh was like thunder and it thundered across the city and the people heard it. Both Susan and Jennifer watched as Tamara just laughed.


Tamara spoke, "You two have got to stop screaming like some banshees. There is nothing you two can do and your screams do not affect me. So stop screaming, 'cause I don't want to listen to it. Now just look at you two, you two are Giants and all you can do is destroy property and hurt people. Well, I will not allow your wokeness to hurt anyone else. Lisa, you are probably the ring leader considering you are much smarter than these two."


Jennifer replied loudly, "STOP INTERFERING IN OUR BUSINESS TAMARA. JUST LEAVE US ALONE. GO AND TAKE MARTIN AND JUST GO FAR AWAY. CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE US ALONE? WE ARE GIANTS NOW AND IF WE CHOOSE TO CRUSH A PERSON THEN WE CAN CAUSE WE ARE NOW GODDESSES AND GIANTS. SO NOW LEAVE US ALONE!!"


Tamara replied, "No, I can't Jennifer. You and Susan and 72 feet tall and you two are going about destroying property and hurting people. That's not right. So I will now take you two far away from here."


Susan shouted, "YOU BITCH, YOU FU--ING BITCH LET US GO NOW, LET US GO NOW!!"


Tamara then headed out of the city and as she did both Jennifer and Susan screamed and they both began to hit and punch at Tamara's thumb that went across their chest. Tamara lifted them both and she squeezed her fingers as she did her grip tightened and both girls felt it. Both Susan and Jennifer sure felt Tamara's grip increase and they both began to squirm there in her hands. They felt their ribs and bodies getting crushed and Tamara continued her walk away from Wellington. Both Jennifer and Susan began to gasp for air and they were unable to breathe as Tamara's grip tightened on them. They began to squirm even more and Lisa began to scream.


Lisa shouted, "YOU ARE KILLING THEM. OH MY GOSH TAMARA STOP IT PLEASE STOP IT, YOU ARE GOING TO KILL THEM."


Tamara replied, "I am a Giant and a Goddess. I can do whatever I want. I can crush anyone I want to cause, I am a Giant and a Goddess. Isn't that right Jennifer? Now I am wondering how many people have you crushed and you too Susan. How many? So if I crush you both then I will be getting justice for all those you both have hurt."


Lisa shouted, "JENNIFER AND SUSAN DID NOT CRUSH ANYONE, JENNIFER WAS ONLY BEING TOUGH. PLEASE TAMARA HAVE MERCY, PLEASE HAVE MERCY."


Tamara loosened her grip and as she did both Jennifer and Susan began to take deep breaths. Both Susan and Jennifer looked up at Tamara with great anger. They knew that there was nothing that either of them could do against Tamara. Both Susan and Jennifer were squirming there in Tamara's hands unable to get away. Then Susan and Jennifer heard the sound of a Blackhawk helicopter and from the helicopter, the gun mount and harpoon were shot and Jennifer was hit in the arm as was Susan by a projectile. Tamara looked over at the helicopter and then back at both Susan and Jennifer and noticed that both Jennifer and Susan had removed the projectile from their arms and had jabbed Tamara in the thumb. Tamara then noticed that both Susan and Jennifer were passed out and they had gone limp in her hands. Tamara lowered them both to the ground and laid them down and as she did she removed the tiny projectile from her thumbs.  


 Tamara then still squatting saw the Ch-47 Chinook helicopter landing and in the distance, 4 more helicopters were coming. The Ch-47 Chinook landed a good 350 feet from her and she saw a man coming towards her. It was Sergeant Glen Baker. He was walking towards Tamara and Tamara heard Martin speak she looked in the direction that Martin told her to look. Tamara looked and saw Lisa running away she just reached out her left hand and she grabbed Lisa with her left thumb and forefinger and as she grabbed Lisa, she screamed as she was lifted into the air. Tamara then looked over and down at Sergeant Baker.


 Sergeant Baker shouted up,  "TAMARA, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. THE TWO GIANT GIRLS HAVE BEEN KNOCKED OUT WITH AN EXTREMELY STRONG SEDATIVE AND THEY WILL BE OUT FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS. WE HAVE A PLACE PREPARED FOR THEM."


 Tamara replied, "That's good to hear. May I ask what this place is?"


 Sergeant Baker replied, "YES, ITS ABOUT 25 MILES FROM HER AND IT IS A LARGE FENCED IN AREA WITH LOTS OF ROOM FOR THEM. THEY ARE TOO VIOLENT TO BE RUNNING LOOSE. AT EACH END OF THE FACILITY IS A LARGE GUN THAT WILL BE READY TO SHOOT A HARPOON WITH STRONG SEDATIVE TO KNOCK THEM OUT SHOULD THEY ESCAPE."


 Tamara replied, "Good cause Susan and Jennifer only care about themselves. Here is Lisa their leader. They listen to her, take her with you."


  Tamara lowered down Lisa next to Sergeant Baker and the two soldiers standing next to him grabbed Lisa and took her into custody. Tamara stood up and she took a couple of steps back looking down she saw that the soldiers were preparing and attaching long cables to both Jennifer and Susan to take them away.  


  Tamara looking down and over at Sergeant Baker said, "Sergeant Baker, I can take them to the facility if you want."


 Sergeant Baker shouted up, "THANKS FOR THE OFFER. BUT WE WANT TO DO IT TO SEE IF WE CAN."


   Then four helicopters took off two lifting Jennifer and the other two lifting Susan and the cables stretched the helicopters' engines went to full power and both Jennifer and Susan lifted off the ground and a few feet then several more feet off the ground and up higher. The helicopters then headed away from there and Tamara watched for a moment. Tamara then saw Seargent Baker and the two soldiers taking Lisa and heading away. Tamara took a step and she headed away in the opposite direction.