- Text Size +

Tamara spoke, "So Martin, how about we visit Calridge?"


 Martin replied, "Sure, let's do it. It's been a while since I was there."


  Tamara Sherring made a slight detour as she then headed off to Calridge which was 44 miles away. As Tamara was walking Martin just sat there on her left shoulder taking in the view. He found it exciting to just sit there, and the height he was at he was able to see for miles around across the vast prairies. Martin was 230 feet above the ground. 


 Martin spoke, "Hey Tamara, isn't Calridge where that woman lives, that lesbian um Lindsey Markson, remember her?"


 Tamara replied, "Oh gosh, I sure do."


  Martin looking around said, "Hey Tamara, remember when about a few months ago that lesbian Lindsey Markson wanted you and you told her you were not a lesbian and she tried so hard to get a date with you?" 


Tamara let out a giggle and replied, "Yes I remember and she lives in Calridge and I am sure she has seen me on the news."


Martin said, "Yeah she probably has your picture up on the wall."


In the city of Calridge, a city with a population of 134 570 it was a nice day. The city had 7 tall buildings all scattered across the city and in the city center were 3 of the tallest, a condo complex that was 18 stories, an office tower that was 17 stories, and an apartment complex that was 15 stories. The other tall buildings were 8 to stories in height. People were doing their things in the city.


 Lindsey Markson was sitting at her desk on the 17th floor of the Office Complex. She was watching the news on her computer that was on her desk. Her co-worker Carol walked in and she also looked at the computer screen and she too looked at the news clip Lindsey was watching. It was about Tamara Sherring. They were watching several news clips about her.


 Carol spoke, "Sounds unbelievable, but we have a real Giant on the planet."


 Lindsey replied, "Yeah, there is quite a bit about her. She's been all over the news. Look it says here that there is a man that just sits there on her left shoulder as she goes about doing her stuff."


 Carol replied, "Hey, I know who he is. That's Martin Lutz. My gosh, I went to school with him. He was voted as the last man on the planet that would ever get a girl or have a girl like him. He's with her, oh gosh."


 Lindsey replied, "Yeah high school was mean to lots of people."


  Carol replied, "Yeah but Martin was voted as such in high school and College. He and I went to the same school. Hey look, there is a new news clip about Tamara. It says here that a news van is speeding down Highway H234 and they have live footage of her. Bring it up."


  Lindsey tapped on the Icon and the computer screen a live footage of Tamara appeared and it showed her from the back as she was walking along the side of Highway H234 about 100 feet off the right side of the highway. Both Lindsey and Carol watched the live video footage of Tamara.


 Lindsey said, "Oh gosh look, that area. I know that area. She is headed this way. She is coming to Calridge."


  Tamara Sherring was heading towards the city of Calridge walking along the right side of the highway about 100 feet off the right shoulder. Behind Tamara speeding after her was a news van. The cameraman was strapped and he was leaning out the side door that was open and holding the camera getting a great shot of Tamara from behind as she was walking. The van was speeding down the highway real fast the driver had the peddle to the floor and Tamara was walking faster. Both Lindsey and Carol were watching the live footage. Just then they heard Charles shout for everyone to come to the boardroom. Lindsey and Carol got up and headed out of her office and in the hallway they were met by Charles anouther co-worker. Charles gave a wave as he headed down the hallway and taking a left he walked into the large board room followed by Carol and Lindsey. In the board room were Charles and Becky and Richard and Margaret other co-workers.


   Charles spoke, "Have any of you heard that Tamara Sherring is coming this way?"


  Carol replied, "Lindsey and I saw the news clip that was just aired. Yeah, she is headed this way."


 Richard spoke, "I find this exciting. We have a real Giant on the planet."


  Charles replied, "Yeah for sure. We will see her for real. I heard that when she was in Dalebridge everyone was just freaked out."


 Carol replied, "Don't get too excited. Just imagine what could happen if she ever got mad."


Lindsey replied, "It will be terrible if she ever did."


 Charles said, "We can see her arrive from here."


 Charles then walked over to the window and he looked out. The board room had 5 large windows that caved outwards a bit and they looked over the city. From the board room, anyone was able to look over the city and Richard and Becky joined Charles as they were looking out for Tamara. Carol looked at Lindsey and then at the others. They then heard Charles speaking loudly,


  "LOOK THERE WAY OVER THERE I CAN SEE HER, SHE IS COMING OH MY GOSH."


 Lindsey and Carol went to the window and looked in the direction where Highway H234 touches the city of Calridge and there in the distance they saw Tamara. 


 Becky spoke, "MY GOSH, SHE IS HUGE!!"


 The ground just shook and trembled as Tamara was walking. The small farms and acreages sure got a good view of Tamara as she walked past and among them on her way to Calrdge as did the people driving on the highway. As Tamara was walking some people tried their best to just keep up with her but her walking speed was too fast to even try to keep up with her. Now all the people in the tall buildings in the city and close to the city's edge were seeing her as she was arriving. People across Calridge were getting excited and some were beginning to panic. Tamara Sherring come upon the outskirts of Calridge and within several seconds she entered the outskirts of Calridge.


  Tamara then spoke, "I AM A GIANT."


  As Tamara spoke she slowed down her walk and her voice just thundered and resonated across Calridge and everyone heard it. Tamara was now slowly heading into the city and down below cars and people were getting away from her. With each step she took the ground around her just trembled. Lindsey, Carol, Charles, Becky and Richard were watching from the board room. They could feel the floor under their feet trembling with each step Tamara took. The ground across most of Calridge trembled with each step Tamara took. Tamara towered over all the buildings in the city, in fact, she just towered over everything in sight. Tamara then stopped and she put her hands on her hips and she looked down and around. She watched for a moment as the tiny people were running through the streets screaming and shouting. Tamara then looked out across the city and she saw the Office tower that Lindsey works at. Earlier she and Martin discussed how she was going to have some fun with Lindsey.


 Charles began to wave and said excitedly, "LOOK LOOK, SHE IS LOOKING THIS WAY AT US."


  Lindsey saw it and she got scared. She never told anyone how she wanted to get together with Tamara. When Tamara said no and told her she was not a lesbian Lindsey tried to force herself on her and even grabbed Tamara's rear. Lindsey moved back from the window a few feet. She then saw Tamara extend her right hand and she pointed right at the Office tower. 


 Tamara spoke, "Lindsey Markson. I know you are in that Office tower. I want to have a small chat with you."


  When Tamara spoke, her voice just thundered and resonated across Calridge and down Lindsey was shaken to the core. Lindsey was just frozen as she watched Tamara head through the city right towards the downtown part and as Tamara got closer Lindsey and her co-workers began to feel the trembling of the ground even more. The tall building began to sway and they all felt it as Tamara arrived. Tamara arrived in the downtown part of Calridge and as she did people were screaming and shouting at the top of their lungs running away from her. Tamara seeing the Office tower took a couple of steps then she turned and then a side step and as she did the area shook from her massive weight. As Lindsey and her co-workers looked out all they saw was the colour of Tamara's skin-tight soft jeggings. The top of the Office tower just reached her crotch. Tamara looked down at the 17-story building that just reached her crotch. She then squatted down and as she did her massive thighs extended beside both sides of the Office Tower. As she was squatting down Lindsey and her co-workers saw it.  


  Tamara squatted down and as she did Lindsey and her co-workers were looking up a bit into Tamara's gigantic face. Tamara then leaned in closer to the building and as she did their field of vision was filled with Tamara's face. Tamara's face was now only 10 feet from the building itself. Tamara then moved her face closer and she moved her right eye up close to the large bay windows of the board room and as she looked in she saw Lindsey and her co-workers all standing there. She watched as they all took a step back. Tamara's right eye was almost as big as Lindsey's height. Lindsey watched as Tamara with her right eye surveyed the room and then Lindsey saw that she fell under Tamara's gaze.  


 "There you are Lindsey Markson." thundered Tamara's voice. " I want you to come down to the main floor and come outside. Now I can use my finger and tear a hole in the side of the building, but I doubt your boss will be happy to pay for damages considering you caused them. Now hurry up Lindsey."

  

 As Tamara spoke some of the windows on the Office tower cracked and others shattered and some just rattled. Lindsey trembling headed out of the board room down the hallway and as she did Carol followed her and stopped her.


 "Lindsey, what does she want with you? I'm really scared. Does she want to hurt you?"


 Lindsey replied, "I think so. A few months ago, I wanted her to be my date and she told me she was not a lesbian. I did not listen and tried to force her to go out with me and she got mad."


  Carol replied, "Oh gosh Lindsey. No, go out the back and take my car, leave the city."


 Just then they heard Tamara's thunderous voice.  "Lindsey Markson. Should I start to tear apart this building to find you? I will give you 2 minutes and my boyfriend is counting."


 Lindsey ran towards the elevator and she got in and hit the main floor button and the doors closed. Lindsey at the numbers and she was going down and outside Tamara straightened up. The elevator doors opened up and Lindsey ran out of the elevator and through the lobby that was filled with people and she ran outside. Taking a few steps away from the building she looked up at Tamara and she shouted up and waved her arms. Tamara saw Lindsey and she just reached down with her right hand she extended her right forefinger and thumb and she just grabbed Lindsey before she could even scream. Lindsey screamed as Tamara's gigantic forefinger and thumb thicker than tree trunks grabbed her. 


  Lindsey shouted as she was lifted into the air up to Tamara's face way above the city of Calridge. Lindsey stopped screaming as she looked up into Tamara's gigantic face. Tamara held Lindsey at her mouth level and about 15 feet from her mouth. Lindsey saw Tamara's massive lips and she then looked up at Tamara's 40-foot-tall face and she saw that Tamara was looking down at her. Lindsey was scared and down below thousands upon thousands of people were looking up at what was going on. Tamara then her hand with Lindsey off to her right side and held her there. Lindsey began to kick her legs and with her arms, she was trying to hit Tamara's forefinger and thumb and Lindsey began to scream and shout at the top of her lungs. Down below in the streets Lindsey's screams and shouts sounded really faint and far away. Lindsey was feeling the wind way up there and as she looked down she was looking down at the city of Calridge. She was looking down at the tall buildings in the downtown section and from the height she was at she was able to see well beyond the city. Lindsey looked down and she saw tiny people down in the streets, not just one street but several at once. 


 Lindsey shouted, "OH GOSH TAMARA SHERRING PLEASE LET ME GO, OH PLEASE LET ME GO TAMARA SHERRING. PLEASE TAMARA."


 Just Tamara moved Lindsey back to in front of her mouth and then Tamara opened her mouth and took a breath and exhaled. Tamara's breath hit Lindsey like a strong warm wind. 


 Tamara spoke, "Lindsey Markson, you are going to come with me."


  Tamara lowered Lindsey and she let Lindsey go and Lindsey fell into her left palm. Lindsey before she was able to get up Tamara had moved her left palm to her right shoulder.


 Tamara spoke, "Go onto my right shoulder and hold on. Make sure you don't fall off."


 Lindsey ran off Tamara's left palm onto Tamara's right shoulder. Lindsey then felt everything move as Tamara took a step and she slowly headed through the city. Lindsey fell over on Tamara's right shoulder and she looked around and moved forwards a bit and saw that Tamara was slowly walking through the city. Lindsey then sat up and still sitting she looked back and around. She then stood up and looked forwards and realized that Tamara was leaving Calridge. She began to wonder where Tamara was taking her. Lindsey then looked up and forward to the right side of Tamara's neck and face and head. Within minutes Tamara left Calridge and as she did she increased her walking speed and Lindsey felt it.  Now Lindsey was both excited and very scared, however she figured that Tamara was not going to hurt or kill her cause she would of done it already.