- Text Size +

The ground just shook and trembled as Tamara Sherring was walking through the countryside on her way to the Rocky Mountains. Her massive 280-foot form was easily seen across the prairies, as she was easily seen as far away as 15 miles. Martin just sat there on her left shoulder taking in the view. Tamara Sherring was an awesome sight to behold. Now up ahead about 5 miles away 4 guys Jonathan, Andrew, Leroy and Dwayne were standing there watching as Tamara was coming towards them. The four guys got into Dwayne Ford pickup truck Jonathan got into the passenger seat and Andrew and Leroy got into the truck bed of the pickup truck. Dwayne started the engine and he put the truck into gear. Tamara was coming upon the Ford pickup truck and she saw it up ahead. Dwayne put the truck into gear and he stepped onto the peddle in the truck bed Andrew and Leroy held on as the pickup truck began to speed across the large open field. The large open flat field stretched out ahead of them for a good 15 miles all around. 


 Now as Tamara was walking Linda there between her bum cheeks was feeling the booty bounce of Tamara. She had woken up after being unconscious for a while. When Linda woke up she began to scream and shout in there at the top of her lungs but Tamara's bum cheeks muffled her screams. 


  The pickup truck was now speeding through the large open fields and as Dwayne looked in the rearview mirror he saw Tamara and so did Jonathan. The four guys were feeling the trembling of the ground. In the truck bed, Andrew and Leroy looked out at Tamara's massive feet as they were coming closer and closer to the truck and they were feeling the trembling of the ground. Then both Leroy and Andrew looked up at Tamara's massive front as she was walking.


 Leroy shouted, "MY GOSH, SHE IS HUGE."


  Dwayne shouted, "HOLD ON EVERYONE."


 Dwayne put the peddle to the floor and as he did Tamara's right foot landed behind the pickup truck about 55 feet behind the rear bumper as her foot landed the ground shook and in the truck bed Leroy and Andrew held on. Inside the truck, Dwayne and Jonathan flew off their seats a few inches. Tamara left foot came down right behind the pickup truck about 43 feet behind the truck but 52 feet to the left of the pickup truck and the ground shook and the four guys felt it. Now Martin was watching from Tamara's left shoulder and as he looked down he saw the tiny pickup truck way down below. He saw only a part of the truck as Tamara's left breast was blocking the view.  


  Down below the four guys were sure feeling the trembling of the ground as Tamara was walking and Dwayne was trying his best to keep ahead of Tamara but he was unable to. Tamara looked down and saw the tiny pickup truck as it was doing its best not to get stepped on. Tamara looked ahead and she saw that she was coming upon the Rocky Mountain Foothills. Tamara then moved over a bit and as she did she increased her walking pace and as she did she passed the pickup truck that was now to her right. Dwayne had the peddle to the floor and as Tamara passed them in the truck bed both Leroy and Andrew looked up at Tamara's massive right side. The ground just shook and trembled as Tamara was walking. As she passed then they looked up her massive backside and as they did both Andrew and Leroy noticed Tamara's booty bounce. Now up ahead a few miles away was a town.


 Tamara softly said, "Hey Martin, do you want to get a drink in that town?"


  Martin replied, "Yes I would."


  The pickup truck was now about 145 feet behind Tamara and now both Dwayne and Jonathan in the truck were also looking up Tamar's massive backside and they too noticed her booty bounce as she was walking. Tamara was coming upon the town and the people in the town and area saw her coming. Tamara was now only 2 miles from the town and the pickup truck was now 200 feet behind her and it was still speeding after Tamara. Tamara was coming upon the town and she was now only a mile away.


  Tamara Sherring spoke, "I AM A GIANT."


 As Tamara spoke her voice just thundered and resonated across the land and sky and the town up ahead heard it. Tamara's thunderous voice was heard as far away as 10 miles. Tamara's thunderous voice rattled all the windows in the town.


  Jonathan shouted, "THAT IS THE VOICE OF A GODDESS. TAMARA SHERRING IS A GODDESS, SHE IS A GODDESS."


 Tamara slowed down as she came upon the small town and she came to a stop right outside the town as she did Dwayne slowed down and he came to a stop a couple hundred feet behind Tamara. Tamara stood there outside the small town looking down at it. Tamara saw the tiny people running through the streets and she could hear them screaming and shouting. She moved her right hand to her left shoulder and she lowered Martin down into the town. The townspeople went running as Tamara's right hand come down into the town. Martin ran up Tamara's fingers and he stepped off her middle and ring finger by stepping onto the nail of her middle finger and then onto the ground. Martin ran into a small store and bought a drink. He noticed that people were just staring at him and he could tell that many wanted to say something.


 Martin spoke, "That's my girlfriend Tamara Sherring."


  Martin ran out of the store and ran towards Tamara's hand and he stepped onto her nail then up onto her finger and he ran down her fingers into her palm Tamara lifted her right hand and she straightened up. Moving her hand to her left shoulder Martin ran onto her left shoulder. Now between her bum cheeks, Linda was crawling around, she noticed that the booty bounce had stopped. All of a sudden Linda felt her world move and she knew that Tamara was moving again. 


   Tamara entered the foothills and she continued her walk deeper into the foothills. Martin looked out and ahead and as she did he saw rolling hills and ridges and large trees. Up ahead he saw the mountains that now seem so close and Tamara was still heading deeper into the foothills. As Tamara headed deeper into the foothills more and more trees were now seen along with steeply sloping and gently undulating hills.


Tamara was now walking through some trees in an area with several trees, evergreens mixed with poplars, deciduous trees and Ash trees. They didn't even reach her crotch, a few of the tops of the poplars were still a good 40 to 50 feet from Tamara's crotch. Tamara stopped among the trees and looked around. Linda between her bum cheeks could tell that Tamara had stopped walking so she moved fast there between her bum cheeks. Linda was almost out and her head popped out she looked down and she almost let out a scream. Linda was looking down at the trees down below as her eyes adjusted to the daylight. Linda was about to pull herself back in and she stopped as she again from Tamara's bum cleavage looked down at the trees below. She then could hear Tamara speaking, she was speaking to Martin. Linda knew the trees of the Rocky Mountain Foothills. She then felt Tamara move and as Tamara moved her bum cheeks jiggled and Linda felt it. Linda tried to pull herself back in but the jiggle and booty bounce of Tamara was too strong.


Linda began to claw with all her might to get back into between Tamara's bum cheeks. Linda did not want to fall cause the tops of the trees were a good 90 feet below Tamara's bum. Tamara took anouther step and as she did Linda felt Tamara's booty bounce and jiggle and she fell out from between Tamara's bum cheeks down towards the trees. The trees in Tamara's path were knocked down and Linda fell as she did she screamed loud, and as she did Martin heard the scream. Martin turned and looked back and saw Linda falling, and Linda fell onto a poplar branch where the poplar was almost knocked over and Linda was holding onto the branch. She was a good 80 feet from the ground.


 Martin said, "Tamara behind you look it's a person." 


 Tamara turned and Martin said, "Look there, the person is holding onto that branch."


Tamara saw the person and said, "Oh gosh that person must have been tree climbing." 


 Just then the branch that Linda was holding onto snapped and she began to fall to the ground.


Tamara took a step and reached out her right hand palm up under Linda and Linda fell into Tamara's right palm. Linda lay there in Tamara's palm and she felt herself being lifted higher and Linda saw Tamara's face. Tamara lifted her right palm with Linda up to her face and she looked at the small 1.5-inch tall woman there in her palm. Linda sat up and she looked around, she stood up and looked around at Tamara's palm then she looked up at Tamara's face and as she did she was able to see every detail. Tamara opened her mouth and she exhaled as she did Linda felt Tamara's breath which to her was like a strong wind. 


 Tamara spoke and as she did her thunderous voice hit Linda to the core. "Hey there, are you alright? Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you. My size sure must be frightening since I am 280 feet tall." 


 Linda replied, "Yes I am, thank you for saving me. I am not afraid since you saved me. Oh gosh, I'm standing in the palm of a real giant girl."  

 

Tamara replied, "Yes you are. So what were you doing up in that tree, I did not see anyone as I was walking through this patch of trees, and where is your gear?" 


Linda had to think fast, she did not want Tamara to find out anything.


Linda replied, "Back that way, I for fun wanted to climb a tall tree without any equipment for the fun of it." 


Tamara nodded and said, "Sounds fine to me. Hey, I am Tamara Sherring by the way and this guy up here is Martin Lutz, he is my boyfriend." 


Linda looking up saw Martin there on Tamara's left shoulder, he looked so small there. Linda replied, "I'm Linda Wilson, nice to meet you." 


 Tamara replied, "Likewise. Hey Linda, I can take you to your vehicle if you want." 


 Linda replied, "No it's alright. I need the exercise and would like to walk back, it's only 2 miles."


Tamara nodded and she lowered Linda down and Linda walked off her palm. Tamara stood up and she turned and headed away and Linda watched. Linda stood there as she watched Tamara walk away.


Tamara was now in a clearing and she stopped and she sat down. Tamara was between two large rolling hills. Tamara then slowly laid down on her right side and as she did Martin ran onto her left arm which Tamara had stretched down along her side. Using her right arm Tamara supported her head. Martin then ran down Tamara's left arm to her fingers and onto Tamara's left thigh. Tamara moved her arm and Martin walked onto Tamara's left hip and stood there as Tamara was lying on her side. Linda was walking towards Tamara and from between the trees looking out, she saw Tamara lying there her back towards Linda. Linda staying in among the trees stopped and was looking at Tamara. She saw Martin up there on her hip. Martin looked so small there as he was standing there on Tamara's hip. Martin was 69 feet above the ground.  


  Linda was crouched down behind a large tree and as she looked out towards Tamara, Tamara's legs were pointed towards her. Linda saw Martin there on her massive hip and she could see that Martin had his back to her. So she ran out from behind the tree and she ran towards a large Caraganna bush and she went behind it. Linda pushed her way into the Caraganna bush and from there she decided to watch what Tamara and Martin would do. She then muted her cell. She then saw that Tamara slowly began to roll over onto her stomach and as she did Martin ran onto her left bum cheek and Tamara rolled over onto her stomach. Tamara's bum cheeks in her skin-tight soft jeggings jiggled and Martin fell over. Martin then got up and he stood there on her left bum cheek.


Tamara then spoke, "So does my tiny Martin wants to hear some thunder?"


Martin shouted, "YES, OH YES PLEASE."


Now the place where Tamara had laid down was in a sunken area so as Linda was watching she was able to look up at Tamara's thighs and see Martin easily there on her bum. Linda wondered what Tamara meant about thunder and she soon found out. 


 Tamara spoke, "I AM A GIANT."


Tamara then let a thunderous fart rip, the fart lasted a good 2 to 3 seconds and it sounded like a rolling crash of thunder. Now what shocked her was when Tamara let the fart rip Martin ran across her left bum cheek.


Martin shouted at the top of his lungs, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT A GIANT A GIANT."


Martin shouted as he slid down the slope face forwards right down between Tamara's bum cheeks. He disappeared from view as he slid down between Tamara's massive bum cheeks. Linda was shocked at what she had seen.


Tamara lifted her head and turning it to the left she spoke, "There you go my tiny Martin. You seem to just love my thunderous farts."


Tamara then squeezed her bum cheeks together and as she did the walls closed in on Martin and to him, in there it felt like a large massive hug. Martin was squeezed between massive walls and he was unable to move. Martin let out a shout of joy but Tamara's massive bum cheeks muffled his shouts of joy. Tamara then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled. Linda continued to watch but the events that happened made her even like Tamara even more. She is a lesbian and now wanted to be with Tamara even more. Linda knew that Tamara was not like that. Linda and Tamara did not know each other. Linda began to wonder if that thunderous fart had killed Martin cause he was not coming out. Linda did not blame him at all. Just then she noticed some movement coming from between Tamara's massive bum cleavage, it was Martin, he came out a bit and he laid down on the slope of her left bum cheek before her bum cleavage.