- Text Size +

Martin was lying on his back and he then climbed up the slope and went up onto her left bum cheek. Martin sat down he was facing Tamara's back. Tamara Sherring was lying on her stomach in a small valley and Linda was watching from behind a group of lilac bushes. Linda then heard some movement behind her and she just about let out a scream when a man pushed his face through the Caraganna bush, it was her friend Kevin. Kevin looking at Linda smiled and shook his head in a greeting way. He sat down next to her and he looked through the leaves at Tamara.  


Kevin said, "My gosh, she is huge. I so much want her to be my girlfriend. Just imagine all the fun I can have with someone that big. Look at that man there on her bum cheek, he is like a bug there."


Linda replied, "I know, but Tamara seems to love Martin Lutz. My gosh look."


Linda was pointing at Tamara and Kevin looked and he saw Martin run across Tamara's left bum cheek he watched as Martin slide down between Tamara's bum cheeks disappearing from view. Now Kevin was turned on at what he saw he was in awe.


 Kevin spoke, "Hey, did you see that? He went down between a Giant girl's bum cheeks. That guy is the world's only guy to do that. Oh gosh, oh wow. That Giant Girl needs to be my girlfriend."


 Linda replied, "That won't happen, Kevin. Tamara loves Martin and that's it."


Kevin replied, "I know. I don't know what she sees in him, but it's really sad. I am a real man and I sure could make her happy."


Linda replied, "Kevin don't you dare. Leave them alone. I do know that Tamara has taken a real liking to Martin so I doubt she would give him up for you."


Kevin replied, "I know. I am not here for that. I am going to see if Tamara will do me a favour. You see I have an advantage. She does not know me, and I don't know her, but I have a friend who does know her."


Linda replied, "Who is this friend?"


Keven said, "Susan Thompson."


Linda sat back and sighed, "Oh her. Oh gosh. So Kevin what is this favour you want to ask Tamara to do."


Kevin said, "You do know that Tamara has been on the news, but people living farther away seem to not believe it. In Coaldon people seem to think that it's all a joke. That the news made it up to get more viewers for their channels. Think about it, a real giant girl walking about. Seems far-fetched. Just like the UFO release, most people did not even care, thinking it was all a show. So I am going to make up a story and have Tamara head to Coaldon with me. You see my girlfriend Melissa broke up with me, so I'm going to teach her a lesson. I am going to tell her that I have a new girlfriend and my new girlfriend Tamara is upset at how she broke up with me. I am going to tell her and you are going to help me do it. I am going to tell her that my new girlfriend Tamara is quite upset at how she broke up with me and that Tamara is going to deal with her."

Linda said, "Oh you conniving bastard. Do you think that Tamara will do it? Let's say it works out, what about Martin, what will be your excuse? I doubt she will leave him behind and play out your fantasy. Hmmm to make it work, you need to make up a good story to convince Tamara. Here, let's get away from here."


Both Kevin and Linda headed away from the area and after a good 2 minutes had put some distance between themselves and Tamara.


Linda then said, "Alright Kevin, what you could say to her is that you found out that Melissa was cheating on you and you confronted her but she took off and left you here and you have no way to get home. I would help you but earlier Tamara offered to take me home but I told her my vehicle was parked a few miles away."


Kevin and Linda exchanged a few more sentences and Kevin headed back to where Tamara was. As Kevin was nearing Tamara, he could see that she was now sitting up and he began to run towards her as fast as he could, he stopped as Tamara stood up. He was looking up at her left side, he was a good 300 feet away but he was still looking up at her. He quickly ran behind a bush and he felt the ground under his feet shake as Tamara took a step. She was heading right towards him, and the ground shook. Kevin threw his backpack to the side and he took off running and Tamara's foot landed on the bush he was behind. Kevin let out a loud shout as Tamara's right foot landed behind him and as it did Tamara happened to look down and she saw a tiny man running. Tamara stopped.


Kevin heard Tamara's thunderous voice, "Hey there little guy. Stop running. I'm sorry I almost stepped on you."


Kevin stopped and he turned around he saw Tamara and she squatted down and she extended her right hand down towards him palm up. Kevin saw Tamara's large right hand with her fingers pointing towards him come towards him and her hand stopped a good 20 feet from him and the back of her hand touched the ground.


Tamara said, "Well what are you waiting for? Get on tiny one."


Kevin ran towards her hand, and he stepped onto her fingers he took a few steps and he almost fell over as Tamara lifted him to her face. Kevin looked up at Tamara as she lifted him to her face.


She then spoke and as she did Kevin plugged his ears from her thunderous voice. "Hey there. I am Tamara Sherring and this guy here on my left shoulder is my boyfriend, Martin."


Kevin looking up replied, "NICE TO MEE YOU TAMARA AND MARTIN."


Tamara said, "Hey Kevin, I almost stepped on you. What were you doing here, I did not see a tent or a vehicle."


Kevin replied, "I came here a day ago with Melissa my girlfriend but I found out she cheated on me, so I confronted her, and she got mad. We also have a child and Melissa beats him, but the law does not believe that she did. So, she left me here and all I had on me was my backpack. Since it was a nice night, I slept here under a bush. This morning I thought there was an earthquake. But it seems like I am telling strangers about what's happening in my relationships. I am sorry about that."


 Tamara spoke, "Hold on for a minute. You said that you and Melissa have a child and she beats your child. Is there any proof, cause if she is then she needs to be dealt with."


Kevin replied, "I have no proof, so there is nothing I can do about it.


 Martin replied, "Tamara I know a guy who does know this Melissa Anderson and he did tell me that she does have a temper a really bad one. I have never met her so I'm going by what he has told me."


 Tamara replied, "Martin do you trust this friend."


 Martin replied, "Yes I do. He has always been honest and truthful."


 Kevin spoke, "Martin is right, Tamara."


 Tamara replied, "It's not right what this lady is doing. She should not beat her child."


 Kevin replied, "It sure would be nice if someone would help me."


 Tamara looked at Kevin as he was standing there in her palm. Kevin was walking around, he went to the edge, and he looked down, he then walked across her palm and looked down. Kevin then looked up at Tamara.  


 Martin spoke, "Hey Tamara, how about if we help Kevin? You speak to Melissa and I am sure she will listen to a Giant Woman."


 Tamara replied, "I can do that. Kevin, where do you live?"


 Kevin replied, "Coaldon. But I have no way to get home. Melissa took the vehicle and my wallet is in the vehicle, so I am stuck here unless I get a ride."


Tamara replied, "Coaldon. That's quite far from here., you and Mellisa sure came quite far. I will head to Coaldon and deal with this Melissa Anderson. I will talk with her."


Tamara then stood up.


Kevin replied, "That would be great Tamara. Thank you. Hey before you head out can I take a few pictures and a few selfies? I do photography, but I just have my cell on me."


Tamara replied, "Sure I don't mind. But shouldn't we be heading to Coaldon to deal with Melissa and get your son?"


 Kevin replied, "Melissa is at work and my son is at daycare. So we have time to do a few pictures, please."


Martin said, "YES LET'S DO A FEW PICTURES."


 Tamara replied, "Alright, we can do a few."


Kevin said, "Hey Martin come down to the ground with me and let's do a few pictures."


Tamara with Kevin moved her hand to her left shoulder and Martin got onto her palm she lowered both Martin and Kevin to the ground and Kevin took a few pictures of Tamara. He did a few selfies with him and Martin and Tamara. Tamara then lowered her right-hand palm up and down and Martin got on followed by Kevin. Tamara lifted her right hand.


 Kevin spoke, "WAIT, HOLD ON. Can I ask for one more picture? Tamara, can I sit on your shoulder and Martin take a picture or even a few of you with me on your shoulder? I would love to tell my son that I met a real Giant Woman who let me ride on her shoulder. I also would like one for memory's sake, please."


 Tamara replied, "Sure, why not."


 Martin replied, "Give me your cell and I will take a few pictures."


 Tamara lowered her right hand to the ground and Martin got off he ran away from Tamara to get a good shot Tamara lifted her hand and she straightened up.


 Kevin spoke, "CAN I SIT ON YOUR RIGHT SHOULDER, PLEASE."


 Tamara replied, "Sure"


 She then with her left hand grabbed Kevin with her thumb and forefinger and she lifted Kevin off her right palm and put Kevin onto her right shoulder. Kevin stood there and he looked around for a few seconds. He then saw Martin way down below and he waved to him. Martin took a few pictures. Kevin then sat down and he waved as Martin took a few more pictures. Tamara then squatted down and lowered her right hand down and Martin ran towards her right palm he got on and Tamara lifted her hand and she straightened up. Then with her left hand, she grabbed Kevin and put him onto her right palm next to Martin. Martin handed Kevin the cell phone.  


Tamara said, " Kevin, you can ride next to Martin on my left shoulder."


Kevin replied, "Tamara, not to be rude but would it be alright if I ride on your right shoulder."


Tamara replied, "Alright, you may.


Martin went off her palm onto Tamara's left shoulder and she then put Kevin onto her right shoulder.


Tamara then said, "Alright Kevin sit back and enjoy the ride as I head off to Coaldon."


Tamara Sherring then headed through the large forest; she did this cause by heading through the forest she would get to Coaldon a lot faster. As Tamara was walking through the forest the large trees in her path snapped and broke, some fell to the ground and the sound was heard for miles and others just swayed as she was walking past. The tops of the trees barely reached Tamara's crotch and both Martin and Kevin were looking down at the tall trees as Tamara was walking through the forest. Kevin then looked up the right side of Tamara's neck and head and he was sure excited.