- Text Size +

It was an awesome sight to see Tamara Sherring as she was walking through the vast forest. She towered over the trees, the tops of trees reached her crotch and some reached her stomach. The ground just shook and trembled with each step she took. Kevin as he sat there on her right shoulder just took in the view and he was in awe. He was thinking fast about what he wanted Tamara to do. He checked his cell and he figured that Tamara was still a good 25 minutes from Coaldon. Coaldon was a good 12 miles from the forest. Kevin looked up at the right side of Tamara's head and he said her name. There was no response, so he said her name a few more times and no response. He then said her name a bit louder and Tamara responded.


"Yes Kevin," said Tamara.


"Sorry Tamara, I said your name a few times but you did not respond," replied Kevin.


Tamara answered, "Kevin, I am 280 feet tall, to me you are only 1.5 inches tall. When a person speaks to me their voice is faint and high-pitched. So if you talk quietly, then I can't make out what you say. All I hear is just some very faint high-pitched noise. Just like my voice to you is thunderous."


Kevin replied, "Sorry, I did not realize that.  


  Kevin then being very convincing told Tamara a bunch of lies about Melissa. Now Tamara believes him because Martin earlier told her that one of his good friends had told him that Melissa Anderson has a terrible temper. 


Tamara continued her walk through the vast forest, and she was now only 5 miles from the edge of the forest then only 12 miles to the city of Coaldon. Now Coaldon was a good size city with a population of 85 600. The city was divided into two parts north and south with a 4-lane highway and a twin railway track dividing the north and the south. The downtown part was located in the north part. The city had 4 tall buildings 3 were in the downtown part and one in the south section. The tallest building was an office tower located in the downtown part; the office tower was 16 floors. People on the top 3 floors could look out across the city. Melissa Anderson Kevin's ex worked on the 16th floor.


Now Kevin had lied to Tamara about the languages. Both he and Melissa spoke Romanian so he knew that Melissa would understand. He figured that Martin would not look into this and he was right Martin was not looking into this. He was too focused on what will happen when Tamara arrives at Coaldon. Tamara reached the edge of the forest and now she was walking through the foothills. Coaldon was just 8 miles from the foothills. Kevin could see the city out in the distance. He then called up Melissa.


Melissa was sitting at her desk when her cell rang, Kevin's name popped up and she let out a loud sigh. She answered it.


"What is it Kevin, what do you want?" said Melissa in a slow tone.


Kevin replied, "Melissa, you dumped me and I am on my way to Coaldon and you are going to get it, Melissa, oh you are gonna get it now you bitch."


Melissa replied in a louder tone. "ARE YOU THREATENING ME KEVIN? DO YOU WANT TO START A WAR? CAUSE IF YOU DO YOU WILL LOSE."


Kevin speaking softly, "Melissa listen. I am not going to do anything. My new girlfriend Tamara Sherring is on her way to Coaldon and I am with her and she will deal with you. You see Tamara Sherring is a giant."


Melissa hung up and she put her cell down. Just then one of Melissa's coworkers came into the office, it was Becky and she was holding her cell.


Becky said, "Hey Melissa, I just got a weird call from my boyfriend Chris. He said that he saw a Giant heading towards our city."


Melissa got up and said, "Yeah my ex-boyfriend Kevin said that he is coming here with his new girlfriend Tamara Sherring. He said that Tamara is a Giant. Listen, Becky, there is no such thing as a giant. I think that Kevin most likely convinced Chris to play along with his weird strange game."


Just then a scream was heard coming from the conference room with also functioned as a lounge. The Conference room was just down the hall. The room had 5 large windows that looked over the city. Both Melissa and Becky ran into the Conference room where they saw two other coworkers standing there, Jessica, and Zoey both looking out at something. Then two guys entered and they too were looking at something in the distance.


Becky said, "What's going on? Why did you scream Zoey?"


Zoey pointing said "Look there way over there. Something large is headed this way."


Both Melissa and Becky looked and there was a way in the distance they could see a person. Everyone there just stared at the sight of this Giant heading toward the city.


Then one of the guys Carl spoke, "Hey, something is not right. That looks like a person but if we can see that person then, no it's not possible. We should not be able to see someone that far away beyond the city. That's like 5 miles away. No No, it can't be. We are all drugged."


Becky said, "Why not Carl?"


Carl replied, "If you can see a person that far away, then that person is a giant, and I don't mean like 8 feet tall I mean they are huge large as a building."


Everyone there looked again and now Tamara was easily seen as in the past few minutes she was now only 6 miles from Coaldon. Melissa and her co-workers were now seeing Tamara as she was coming upon the city.


Zoey said, "Oh my gosh!! That's a giant, oh gosh a Giant."


Melissa remembered what Kevin said. She grabbed the pair of binoculars that were on the ledge and she looked through the binoculars at Tamara and saw a man she did not recognize sitting there on her left shoulder. She then looked over a bit and that's when she saw her ex-boyfriend sitting there on Tamara's right shoulder. Melissa dropped the binoculars and she backed away. Becky noticed and she walked up to Melissa. Tamara was now easily seen cause of her great size.


Becky said, "Melissa you look scared. Do you know that girl?"


Melissa replied, "No but Kevin called me and he said that he is coming here with his new girlfriend Tamara. He said that Tamara will deal with me. I thought he was making it up and then I saw him sitting there on that Giant's right shoulder."


   Tamara Sherring was coming upon the outskirts of Coaldon, she was now only 1.5 miles from the city limits and now most people of the city were seeing her easily. A long curve in the highway about a half mile led into the city that connected to a main street that lead into the city and Tamara came upon the area. Kevin from her right shoulder as he looked across the city saw the tall building that his girlfriend worked in. Tamara entered the outskirts of the city of Coaldon walking along the right side of this main street. Her walking speed was faster than the speed of the vehicles entering the city. The people driving the vehicles and those in the area sure felt the trembling of the ground as Tamara was walking.  


Tamara Sherring then spoke loudly, "I AM A GIANT."


 As Tamara spoke, she slowed down her walking pace and her thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across Coaldon and beyond. Kevin got scared and he had to plug his ears. Melissa standing there in the conference room sure heard Tamara's thunderous voice and it almost floored her. Tamara stopped and stood there in the city of Coaldon and as she stood there she just towered over all the buildings in the city. As Tamara stood there people across Coaldon and beyond saw her. Down below in the streets, people were running away from her all screaming at the top of their lungs. Tamara then lifted her right arm and with her right forefinger she pointed at the building that Melissa was working in and as she did Melissa and her co-workers saw it.


 Tamara then spoke, "MELISSA ANDERSON. I AM TAMARA SHERRING AND KEVIN IS HERE WITH ME. I AM COMING FOR YOU, YOU TINY BUG."


As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice just resonated across Coaldon and windows rattled. Melissa as she stood there she fell over as her knees went weak and some of her co-workers rushed to her.  


   Tamara Sherring then headed through the city of Coaldon and as she did the ground around her shook with each step she took. As Tamara was walking through the city her massive form just towered over the buildings and her massive form was seen across Coaldon and well beyond. Down below in the streets, people were running screaming and shouting. Some people were taking pictures, some were up against the side of the buildings on the sidewalks. Tamara was heading towards the downtown part of the city.


Kevin stood up there on her right shoulder and as he looked out across his home city he was seeing it from a real Giantess point of view. Kevin looked towards the tall office tower that he saw in the distance. He shouted for joy as loud as he could.


Watching from the conference room on the 16 floors of the office tower Melissa, Becky, Zoey and Carl and now a few others were watching looking over the city watching Tamara coming towards their place of work. It sure was a sight to see. Melissa was now standing and she began to scream at the top of her lungs. Becky grabbed Melissa by the hand and gave her a nudge and pulled Melissa from the window as she did the people in the conference room began to feel the building moving. As Tamara came near the building the tall building began to sway.


Becky said, "Melissa we need to get you out of here fast. That Giant woman sure seems to be mad at you. Kevin must have talked her into believing him. Now come let's go."


As Tamara neared the tall office tower Kevin was standing there on her right shoulder and he saw the office tower. He saw the large conference room on the top floor, it was easily seen as it had several large curved windows and he saw that people were standing there.


Kevin spoke, "TAMARA, THERE IS THE AREA WHERE MELISSA WORKS AT, THAT'S THE CONFERENCE ROOM THERE WHERE THOSE LARGE WINDOWS ARE."


Tamara replied, "I see it. Kevin. I will deal with this Melissa Anderson."


As Tamara spoke, her thunderous voice was heard through the downtown part of the city and beyond. It was heard by everyone in the building. When Melissa heard her name she stopped, she was trembling and she turned and as she did a large shadow was cast into the large conference room as Tamara arrived. The entire building trembled and some of the people moved back except for Carl. Tamara leaned in and as she did her gigantic face appeared. Now Melissa and Becky were towards the back of the conference room and as they looked out they saw that Tamara's face had taken up most of the view. Tamara then brought her face up close and as she did her face covered the windows and now she was looking in with her eyes right up close to the windows. Now Kevin told Tamara what Melissa wears most of the time. Tamara looking in saw Melissa as she stood there close to the back wall.


Tamara then spoke, "There you are Melissa. I see you. I will roll you up like a used Kleenex. I will not allow you to beat Kevin's son anymore." 


As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice just rattled the windows and Carl and Jessica who were standing right up against the large windows had to plug their ears. Tamara pulled her face back and then Carl and Jessica saw her right hand coming towards the building and they both went running to the side as Tamara's large fingers crashed through the large windows. The sound was heard for several blocks and down below people began to scream. Tamara's hand went right through the large windows as if through the tissue paper. Her hand was scraping the roof and the floor and her gigantic fingers just knocked over the large wooden conference table the table came apart and charts went flying as Tamara reached in with her right hand. Tamara then moved her hand so that her palm was facing downwards and the back of her hand upwards. She then moved her hand towards Melissa.


Melissa screamed at the top of her lungs, "WHAT THE HELL HAS KEVIN BEEN TELLING YOU? I HAVE NOT BEATEN HIS SON ''CAUSE HE DOES NOT HAVE A SON. SO WHAT THE HELL HAS HE TOLD YOU!!"


Becky pushed Melissa through the doors and then pulled Melissa by the arm down the hallway and as she did Tamara's fingers crashed right through the wall. Tamara turned her hand and as she did the wall and the roof and the floor were getting destroyed. Becky grabbed Melissa by the arm and gave a pull and both girls headed down the hallway towards the elevator. Melissa was so scared that she found it hard to walk but with Becky's help, she was able to. They then heard a loud crash-like metal tearing and stuff being torn as Tamara pulled her hand back. Both girls got into the elevator and the door closed and Melissa fell back against the wall crying and shaking. Becky pushed the basement button and the elevator began to move.


They then heard Tamara's voice, "Melissa you child-abusing bitch. I will get you. You can't get away from me." As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice just thundered and resonated.


Melissa screamed, "THAT IDIOT KEVIN HAS CONVINCED HER THAT HE HAS A SON AND THAT I AM BEATING HIM. HE SURE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY THE VICTIM AND HE SURE KNOWS HOW TO CONVINCE OTHERS TO HIS SIDE."


Becky replied, "Kevin somehow must have lied to her. Hey, I saw some other guy sitting there on her left shoulder. I am wondering who he is."


Becky looked at the elevator light and the light came onto the basement light. The door opened and both girls left the elevator when the entire building shook again and a loud crashing sound was heard. Tamara had made a fist and brought it down onto the roof of the tall building and the entire roof had caved in. Tamara tore the roof away looking for Melissa. Becky grabbed Melissa's arm as she was about to get into her car.


"No. Kevin most likely told her what kind of car you drive. Not mine either or Jessica's or anyone you know. We need to leave on foot, let's go." spoke Becky.


Both girls headed out of the underground parking lot and they ran up the ramp and came out. Becky went out first and there were a good 20 feet she saw Tamara's left foot. Becky gave Melissa a wave and Melissa came out and with their back up against the building they began to move away from Tamara. Martin from Tamara's left shoulder looked down and as he did he saw the two girls with their backs against the wall moving away. He was about to say something when he saw that both people then began to sprint down the street fast on the sidewalk. Now Martin had no idea who they were but he decided to tell Tamara. Tamara took a step away from the building and as she did the ground shook. Melissa was a block away but the orange dress she was wearing was easily seen Tamara saw it and Kevin gave a shout.


Tamara spoke, "Melissa, you can't get away from me."


Both Becky and Melissa heard Tamara's thunderous voice and they turned and looked down the street. The ground began to tremble as Tamara headed toward them, and Melissa screamed as she looked up at Tamara. Tamara only had to take a few steps and she stopped. Becky grabbed Melissa by the arm and Melissa pushed Becky away gently. Becky ran back at least a hundred feet. Melissa looked up at Tamara's massive front to her face. Melissa could tell that Tamara had an angry look on her face.


Melissa screamed, "KEVIN IS LYING TO YOU, TAMARA. HE IS A LIAR AND YOU ARE FALLING FOR IT."


Before Melissa could finish her sentence Tamara lifted her right foot and brought it down right in front of Melissa a good 20 feet from her. When Tamara's right foot landed her foot went into the pavement a good 8 feet and the entire street cracked. The ground just shook and the entire downtown just shook. Melissa flew a good 6 feet up into the air and back down. Tamara looked down and saw Melissa laying there on the ground right in front of her big toe.


 As Tamara looked down she saw the tiny woman who was so small down there. Melissa was smaller than Tamara's big toe, and Tamara with her eyes glanced around and she saw other frightened people in the streets. She looked back at Melissa who was now getting up and all around Melissa, the entire street was cracked. Tamara took a few deep breaths and watched Melissa get up. Tamara could easily just lift her foot and crush Melissa like a bug. Melissa stood up and looked up at the massive 280-foot-tall young woman and Melissa screamed at the top of her lungs. Becky ran there to Becky and as she did Tamara took a step back and she squatted down.  


 Becky shouted up, "WHO IS THE MAN THERE ON YOUR LEFT SHOULDER."


 Tamara hearing her replied, "My boyfriend Martin."


 Becky spoke, "I would like to speak to him, is it alright."



 Tamara lowered her right-hand palm up and Becky ran onto her fingers as she did Tamara lifted her hand close to her face.


 Becky said, "Martin, I need to show you something."


 Martin spoke, "Tamara let her come up onto your shoulder."


 Kevin spoke, "NO, DON'T LET HER. I DON'T WANT HER TO."


 Tamara replied, "Kevin, it's not your business what I do."


 Tamara moved her right palm to her left shoulder and Becky ran off her palm onto Tamara's left shoulder she introduced herself to Martin and she began to talk to Martin. Melissa was still standing there too afraid to run or even try to hide. Kevin knew that Becky was up to something so he had to come up with a plan to get away and he did. He saw a blue van coming towards them and he had an idea.


 Kevin speaking a bit louder, "HEY TAMARA. THAT BLUE VAN IS MY FRIEND LARRY, HE PICKED UP MY SON FROM THE DAYCARE AND I TOLD HIM TO BRING HIM HERE. CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME DOWN SO I CAN GO AND MEET HIM PLEASE?"



 Tamara replied, "Sure I can."


 Tamara moved her left hand to her right shoulder and Kevin ran onto her palm she lowered Kevin down and as the back of her hand touched the pavement Kevin ran off her palm and he began to run down the street. Melissa saw him running towards her and she was crying.


 Melissa spoke, "KEVIN, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? IS IT BECAUSE IA REFUSE TO HAVE SEX? YOU KNOW THAT I AM VERY CONSERVATIVE AND WILL ONLY HAVE SEX AFTER MARRIAGE. WHY HAVE YOU TOLD THIS GIANT LIES."


Kevin then ran up to Melissa and grabbed her by her dress and with a closed fist he punched her several times in the face Melissa fought back and she even shouted and gave him a strong push and Kevin fell over backwards. Mellisa was now shouting a Kevin. Tamara reached out her right hand and she grabbed Melissa with her right thumb and right forefinger and as she grabbed Melissa, Melissa screamed. Melissa felt herself being lifted into the air. Tamara brought Melissa up close to her face and holding Melissa at her mouth level Tamara exhaled as she did her breath like a real strong wind hit Melissa. Melissa screamed at the top of her lungs as Tamara's powerful breath hit her.


 Martin spoke loudly, "HEY TAMARA HOLD ON. LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO. KEVIN MADE THE WHOLE THING UP. BECKY HERE HAS PROOF THAT KEVIN IS A CRIMINAL AND HE MADE UP THE WHOLE STORY. HE DOES NOT HAVE A SON. I AM READING A POLICE REPORT AND IT SEEMS THAT KEVIN HAS BEEN BEATING MELISSA CAUSE SHE HAS REFUSED TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM."


 Tamara moved Melissa away from her face and then turned her right hand over palm up and she let Melissa fall a few feet into her palm. Melissa stood up there in Tamara's right palm. 


 Tamara then spoke, "Martin, you are sure about this."


 Martin replied, "I am very sure. I took a year of Law and it's true. Kevin is a criminal and it's all here. It's not made up, he has lied to you and used you, Tamara."


 Tamara looking down at Melissa in her right palm spoke, "Melissa, I owe you an apology. Melissa, I am so sorry for scaring you and for wanting to hurt you."


 Melissa shouted up, "I FORGIVE YOU CAUSE I UNDERSTAND WHAT KEVIN IS LIKE. HE MANAGED TO TURN MY FAMILY AGAINST ME, BUT WE MADE SOME PROGRESS. SO I AM NOT MAD AT YOU ''CAUSE YOU WERE DUPED LIKE I WAS AND OTHERS."


 Tamara then straightened up and as she did she looked down the street and she saw Kevin there next to the blue van. Kevin reached into the van and took out a portable rocket launcher he aimed it and he fired a rocket as he did Tamara took a step towards him and she extended her left-hand palm out Tamara moved both Martin and Becky on her left shoulder and felt it. Melissa in Tamara's right palm fell over and the rocket flew right at Tamara's left palm exploding and as it did Tamara felt it a bit. Tamara saw Kevin get into the blue van and it made a fast U-turn and it began to speed down the street. Tamara moved her right-hand palm up to her left shoulder and Melissa ran off her palm onto Tamara's left shoulder where Martin and Becky were.


 Tamara spoke, "KEVIN YOU CAN'T GET AWAY. I WILL GET YOU YOU LIAR."


  Tamara saw the blue van speeding down the street and she headed after it and as she did the ground shook with each step and screams arose up from all over Coaldon.