- Text Size +

Down below in the streets, people were running away from Tamara as she stood there. As people looked up at her to the people in the streets Tamara was just massive, huge. Her size alone brought great fear to anyone. Screams and shouts filled the streets as people were running through the streets screaming and shouting. Screams and shouts were heard across the city of Dalebridge. The roofs of the tall buildings were filled with people all watching Tamara as she was standing there. Martin was seen by the people in the tall buildings as he was walking around on her left shoulder. Tamara was standing there with her hands on her hips. Tamara then lowered her arms and she took a step and when she did the ground shook.  


 Tamara then slowly began to walk through the city and as she did the ground across the city shook with each step she took. Tamara was walking nice and slow to give the people a chance to move out of her way. Tamara was making her way towards the downtown part of Dalebridge. As Tamara neared the downtown part the 3 tall buildings in the downtown section began to sway from Tamara's weight. People on the roofs began to scream as she arrived there. Tamara arrived in the downtown part of Dalebridge and she stopped and she stood there. To her right within reach were two tall buildings. To her left a block away was the other tall building. The tallest building 19 floors were in the downtown part to Tamara's right. The other two buildings were 17 floors.


  The tallest building in the city the top came up to the cusp of her breasts. Tamara noticed the people on the roof and the people saw that they fell under her gaze. Tamara then reached out her hand towards the tall building and as she did the people on the roof went running. Tamara then reached down and grabbed several people in her hand and she closed her fingers and she then brought her hand to her face. Looking at her clenched fist she smiled. Tamara then opened her hand and as she did 5 people were lying there in her palm. Tamara holding her right-hand palm up at her chest level smiled and giggled as she looked at the 5 people lying there in her palm.   


  Tamara watched as the 5 tiny 1.5 inch tall people in her palm began to get up. Martin was watching from Tamara's left shoulder. The 5 people got up and as they looked up they saw Tamara looking down and smiling at them. They heard her giggle which was thunderous to them. They began to move around there in her massive 15-foot wide palm. The 5 people were too scared to say anything as they stood there looking up at Tamara. Tamara then began to lower her hand down towards the street and as she did the 5 people in her palm felt it. As Tamara lowered her hand down it was much faster than an elevator ride. As her hand touched the pavement the 5 people ran off her palm and her fingers. Tamara straightened up and she watched as the 5 people went running down the street. The roof of the tall building was clear of people. 


   Tamara then took a step and as she did the entire downtown shook, then she took anouther step. People were still screaming and shouting in the streets down below.


  Tamara then spoke, "Wow. Just listen to all you tiny people all screaming and shouting. You have all been shouting ever since I've gotten here. Sounds like all you tiny people are so excited to see me a real giant in your city. To me, all your screams and shouts sound faint and high pitched."


  As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice silenced the screams of the tiny people in the city. Tamara looked around and saw the tall building that was off to her left a block away. That building was a Condo Complex, it was 15 floors. Tamara then took a few steps towards it. The Condo Complex had a large open area to the side of it. Tamara looked down at the 15-story tall building, the top not even reaching her hip. Inside people were at the windows looking up at her. Tamara then squatted down and as she did she was still taller than the building. Tamara looked at the building and she could see tiny people looking through the windows. The building also had a balcony for each Condo. She saw that some balconies had people there all looking up at her.


  Tamara saw a man in red shorts on one of the balconies. She with her right hand pointed at him and she spoke. "Hey. You. Tell me how much you and everyone here are paying for your condo?"


  The man looking up shouted, "WE ARE ALL PAYING $1155 A MONTH, PLUS UTILITIES."


  Tamara replied, "That is too much. I think you should all live for free. The city of Dalebridge has lots of money and I know that this Condo owner is a billionaire. He has lots of money."


  Tamara then stood up and headed away from the downtown part. After taking a few steps she entered the large coulee that separated the North and south from the east side. Tamara left the southside and she entered the large coulee. Tamara was slowly walking through the large coulee. Tamara then laid down on her stomach facing the east side. As she laid down on her stomach the entire south and most of the northside was able to see her. The coulee was a good half-mile wide. People on the south side were all watching as Tamara was lying there on her stomach. They then saw the tiny man there on her left shoulder running down her back. They watched as Martin ran up onto Tamara's left bum cheek. Martin ran up onto Tamara's left bum cheek and he ran down her massive left bum cheek and he stopped and stood there right on her left bum cheek.


  Martin looked towards the southside and he could see people in the distance watching him, he knew that people were watching him. He could see that cars had stopped and he could see the people. Martin did not care at all. He was with Tamara Sherring and that's all that mattered. Martin turned and he looked up Tamara's back to her head. Martin then began to run and he headed towards Tamara's left thigh as he did thousands of people watched the tiny man running down Tamara's left bum cheek. Martin ran onto Tamara's left thigh and he continued to run down her thigh and he stopped a good 30 feet below her left bum cheek. To the people watching Martin looked like a bug there on Tamara's bum. Tamara then turned her head to the left and she spoke.


  Tamara said, "Hey my tiny Martin. Are you ready for some thunder? Thunder."


  Martin gave a shout and he began to run up Tamara's left thigh and he was now running up her left bum cheek. Martin then began to run across her bum towards her bum cleavage. As he reached Tamara's massive bum cleavage Tamara let a thunderous fart rip. The fart sounded like a rolling crash of thunder and it lasted a good 2 to 3 seconds. The thunderous fart was heard across the city and beyond and windows within a mile of Tamara rattled. At the same time, Martin lunged forwards and he slid down the slope and he slid down between Tamara's massive bum cheeks disappearing from view. The people were shocked at the sound of the thunderous fart. They were also shocked at Martin just going down between her bum cheeks as she was letting the fart rip. Tamara then reached back and with her right hand, she felt her bum running her hand across her bum. She then took her hand away.


  Tamara then spoke, "My tiny Martin Lutz, my boyfriend just loves my thunderous farts. He gets so excited from my thunderous farts. He is safe between my bum cheeks. I love my Martin Lutz."


  Tamara then squeezed her bum cheeks and as she did thousands upon thousands of people saw it. Tamara held her squeeze and as she did Martin was sandwiched in there and he was unable to move. He just loved it, he was very comfortable cause Tamara's bum was jiggly and the skin-tight soft jeggings she had on were soft and smooth. Tamara then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled. 


  People across Dalebridge began to talk about Tamara's thunderous fart, especially the guys. After a good 10 minutes Martin came out from between Tamara's bum cheeks and he was seen playing on Tamara's bum. Soon across Dalebrige people were talking only about Tamara Sherring.  


  People were gathering around and they were watching Tamara as she was lying on the slope of the coulee on her stomach. As people were watching they were talking amongst themselves about Tamara. Everyone across the city was watching the reruns of the footage that the news channels were playing. Everyone was talking about Tamara. People were still in shock at what they had seen, that Tamara was the first real giant that anyone had ever seen. The first Giant was over 200 feet in height. As people were standing there a person noticed someone on Tamara's bum. It was Martin, he had come out from between Tamara's bum cheeks and went up onto the slope of her right bum cheek.


  Martin was seen as he was now walking across Tamara's right bum cheek. Martin looked so small there on Tamara's voluptuous bum. Martin stopped as he stood there in the middle of Tamara's right bum cheek. Martin looked towards the South and Northside of the city and as he did he could see people gathered all watching Tamara. Tamara's legs were pointing towards the Southside of the city. Martin then jumped up and down on Tamara's right bum cheek and as he did thousands of people saw him doing it. Martin was excited and as he was jumping up and down he began to shout for joy at the top of his lungs. Martin stopped jumping and he was seen running across her right bum cheek. He slid down the slope and he slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks and he disappeared from view.  


  A woman watching said, "OH MY GOSH!! DID YOU ALL SEE THAT? THAT MAN JUST WENT BETWEEN HER BUM CHEEKS."


 A man replied, "I THINK HE SURE MUST LOVE THAT GIANT GIRL."


 Anouther person said, "From what I know, the Giant Girl loves that man."


A person pointing out shouted, "LOOK LOOK, MARTIN HAS COME OUT AGAIN AND THIS TIME HE IS ON TAMARA'S LEFT BUM CHEEK."


  Martin was now running around on Tamara's left bum cheek this time. Martin ran across her left bum cheek, he then ran up and down on it. Martin then ran down Tamara's left bum cheek down onto her left thigh and Martin ran down her left thigh. He stopped and he turned and as he faced Tamara's bum cheeks he let out a shout of joy. 


  Martin then shouted at the top of his lungs, "I HAVE THE MOST AWESOME GIRLFRIEND IN THE WORLD. MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT AND A GODDESS."


   Tamara heard Martin as he shouted and she lifted her head and as she did the people saw it. Tamara lifted her head and looked around and she turned her head to the left and she spoke.  


  Her voice thundered, "Hey Martin you sure sound excited."


  Martin shouted back.  "I AM BEYOND EXCITED TAMARA."


  Tamara replied, "Come my tiny Martin. Come back here to my shoulder and I will get up. Then you can tell me what you want me to do to this city."


  People sure heard Tamara's thunderous voice and people began to panic. Martin was now running up Tamara's left thigh and he then ran up her bum and then he was running up her back and he got to her left shoulder. Tamara then began to get up and as she did people were now running away from the area not knowing what she would do. Tamara stood up and she looked around as she was standing in the Coulee. Tamara then took a few steps and she stopped.


  Tamara then said, "So Martin, tell me. What would you like me to do to this city."


  Martin then was seen saying something to Tamara as he was standing there on her left shoulder. Tamara nodded and she smiled.  


  Tamara then spoke and said, "Martin that I can do. I will give this city a shaking."


  Tamara took a few steps and looked around and she then began to jog in one place. As Tamara was jogging in one place the ground around her began to shake and tremble and the shaking and trembling began to ripple out from her and it went across the entire city of Dalebridge. Within seconds the entire city began to tremble and shake. The tall buildings began to sway and across the city, people had a hard time standing from the shaking of the ground. People across Dalebridge were screaming and shouting at the top of their lungs and across the city, thousands of car alarms went off. After a good 30 seconds, Tamara stopped jogging in one place and across Dalebridge thousands of people were lying down. People across the city began to get up.