- Text Size +

  Tamara then headed away from Dalebridge back to her boyfriend's place. As Tamara arrived at Martin's place, she stepped over the powerlines that ran along the side of the gravel road. She then stepped over the trees he was using as a windbreak. Tamara then squatted down and she then laid down slowly on her right side as she did Martin ran towards her left arm and he ran down the side of her left arm and Tamara laid down on her right side. Martin ran down her arm down to her hand and off her hand onto her left thigh. Tamara using her right arm and hand held her head up. As Tamara was lying there on her right side at Martin's place, she was easily seen from the main highway. Martin stood there on her left thigh. 


   Martin then looked up at Tamara's massive left side and he waved to her as she looked at him. Tamara smiled at Martin as he was standing there on her left thigh. Martin then ran up her left thigh onto her hip and he stood there looking up at Tamara's smiling face. Martin then looked around, he was a good 69 feet off the ground. He could look over the trees that he had at his place considering Tamara's hips were 69 feet wide.


Tamara spoke, "So Martin, are you having fun?"


  Martin replied, "I sure am Tamara."


Tamara then looked around as she was lying there on her side. As she was lying there she was seen over the trees from a distance. Tamara as she was lying there her head and shoulders were above the trees.


Anthony spoke, "Oh gosh Tamara, did you see all those people in the streets running? I bet they were so scared and you made a city tremble. What I found exciting was that you towered over all the buildings." 


Tamara replied, "I found it exciting to watch all those tiny people running through the streets. They were all at my mercy. Just think Martin I can head back and level that city and no one can do anything about it. I am a Giant. Don't worry Martin I won't hurt anyone."



 Martin shouted, "I AM NOT WORRIED TAMARA. YOU ARE THE NICEST AND KINDEST GIANT. YOU ARE A GIANT TAMARA. TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT. TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT."


Tamara then let a thunderous fart rip as she was lying there on her right side. The fart sounded like a rolling crash of thunder and it lasted a good 2 to 3 seconds. The fart just thundered and resonated across the land and was heard as far away as 8 miles. Tamara then with her left hand slapped her left bum cheek and as she did it jiggled and the slap just echoed across the land and was heard just like the thunderous fart.


   Martin jumped up and down and he shouted, "OH MY GOSH!! OH MY GOSH TAMARA. THAT WAS SO THUNDEROUS AND SO EXCITING. OH GOSH, TAMARA SHEERING YOU ARE NOT ONLY A GIANT BUT A GODDESS. NOT JUST A GODDESS BUT THE ONE TRUE GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING."


Tamara replied, "Wow so you found that exciting. Alright, Martin. I will let you have some fun."


 Martin wondered what Tamara meant, but he soon found out when Tamara slowly began to roll over onto her stomach and as she did Martin ran off her hip and onto her left bum cheek and he kept running across Tamara's left bum cheek as she rolled onto her stomach. Martin was now standing on her left bum cheek, he looked across her massive 69-foot wide bum. He then looked down at her massive thighs and he then looked up her back to her head. He then saw Tamara turn her head to the side and she looked back out of the corner of her eye and she saw Martin there on her left bum cheek.


Tamara then spoke, "Martin, go and have fun. I will lie here for a while. Just be careful not to get lost between my bum cheeks." 


Tamara then folded her arms and laid her head down. Martin standing there on her left bum looked around, he jumped up and down a couple of times and Tamara's bum was jiggly. He then walked across her bum and he stopped and saw her massive bum cleavage, the skin-tight jeggings she had on cut into her bum cleavage parting both voluptuous bum cheeks. Martin looked at her massive bum cleavage in awe. Martin sat down and he then slid down the slope of her left bum cheek. He slid down right between Tamara's bum cheeks, and he disappeared from view as he went down between Tamara's bum cheeks. Anthony was sandwiched between those massive bum cheeks, he wiggled in there and he went deeper. He took out his cell, turned on the flash, and looked around. He was surrounded by massive bum cheeks and the colour of Tamara's skin-tight jeggings.  Martin wiggled there between Tamara's bum cheeks.  


 


    Tamara Sherring in her skin tight jeggings.


 

 Martin was enveloped by Tamara's voluptuous jiggly bum cheeks. He was quite comfortable cause the skin-tight jeggings she had on were soft and smooth. Martin wiggled again in there and he shouted for joy but his shouts were completely muffled by Tamara's bum cheeks. Martin took a deep breath, he was turned on by the smell in there. He was so excited in there that he again wiggled in there with all his might. Martin then thought to himself, 'I am the first and only guy on the planet to have a girlfriend who is a giant.'  Anthony was so happy there that he was unable to contain himself.


Tamara lifted her head and spoke. "Anthony, I am sorry but I have to let one rip so you make sure you are safe alright my tiny man."


  Martin was climbing out fast and he went up on the slope of her right bum cheek and he began to climb up and he gave a shout. Martin then began to run across Tamara's right bum cheek. Tamara then let anouther thunderous fart rip and like before it just thundered across the land, the sound heard as far away as 8 miles. Martin stopped as he stood there.


  Martin shouted, "OH GOSH TAMARA, THAT WAS AWESOME. I AM SO EXCITED, OH GOSH I AM EXCITED. TIME FOR ME TO GO TO MY SAFE REFUGE."


 Tamara with her head still up said, "Wait, Martin, please wait. I just let one rip."


  Martin ran towards her bum cleavage and leaped onto his stomach he slid down the slope right between Tamara's bum cheeks head first and he slid down right between Tamara's bum cheeks disappearing from view. Martin shouted for joy as he slid down but as he went down between her bum cheeks his shouts of joy went muffled. Tamara knew and saw what he did cause she saw him out of the corner of her eye. Martin began to wiggle in there with all his might, and he took deep breaths just loving the smell in there. Tamara lay there still and she then heard Martin as he came out. Martin was close to her left thigh and on her bum cheek, just before the slope into her bum cleavage. Martin lay there on his stomach caressing her bum there. He looked so small there just before her massive bum cleavage above her left thigh.


  Martin shouted, "TAMARA SHERRING YOU ARE THE ONE TRUE GODDESS!! YOU ARE A GIANT AMONG ALL GIANTS. YOU ARE A GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING. YOU ARE A GIANT AND I AM NOTHING TO YOU GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING. I JUST LOVE YOUR THUNDEROUS FARTS AND THE SMELL. OH GOSH TAMARA SHERRING I JUST LOVE IT BETWEEN YOUR BUM CHEEKS."


  Tamara replied, "Oh Martin. You are so nice."


  Martin shouted, "I LOVE IT BETWEEN YOUR MASSIVE BUM CHEEKS. I LOVE THE SMELL, OH GOSH YOU ARE THE GODDESS." 


 Martin then slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks again disappearing from view and Tamara could tell he went in there cause his shouts went almost silent. Tamara found it exciting that Martin just loved it there between her bum cheeks. She was shocked and excited that a man only 1.5 inches tall to her just loved it there between her bum cheeks, that her thunderous fart so excited him. She found it exciting that Martin just loved being in there and loving the smell. Tamara was also surprised considering the soft skin-tight jeggings she had on she had not changed since 2 days ago. Tamara then squeezed her bum cheeks and as she did the walls of her bum cheeks closed in on Martin and he was unable to move. This he found exciting and he was quite comfortable as Tamara's bum was jiggly and the skin-tight jeggings she had on were soft and smooth. 


  Tamara then said, "Martin likes me. He loves it between my bum cheeks. Oh Martin I won't let anyone ever hurt you."


  Tamara then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled and Martin felt it. Then Martin came out and he lay on the slope of her left bum cheek. He then crawled up and he went up onto her left bum cheek and he looked around. 



    Tamara grabbed the large window mirror with her right hand, which was about the size of her hand, that she had beside the house and she reached back and held it over her bum. Seeing Martin there she giggled and Martin looking up saw her reflection in the large window mirror she was holding over her bum. Martin waved to her and she smiled at him.


  "Martin, I am going to take a little nap. So you do what you want my tiny little man."


  Tamara put the large window mirror down next to the house and folded her arms and she put her head down to rest. Martin stood there on Tamara's left bum cheek. He then ran down her left bum cheek and he headed down her bum onto her left thigh. Martin stopped just below Tamara's left bum cheek and he laid down on Tamara's left bum cheek and he closed his eyes for a bit. Now headed down the highway were Jennifer and her friends they were returning from the mountains. Jennifer was driving and Lisa was in the passenger seat and Susan and Lee Anne were in the back.


  Jennifer said, "I can't see Tamara anywhere. I wonder if she had left and gone down south."


  Susan replied, "I sure hope so. It's quite frightening to have someone that large walking around. Also just imagine she sure could do a favour."


  Lee Anne replied, "Well we should all be thankful that Tamara is one nice compassionate girl. Just imagine what would happen if she got mad."


  Lisa quickly replied, "Oh gosh that would be frightening."


  There was silence as Jennifer continued to drive down the highway and Lisa was looking around. She was trying to spot Tamara but did not see her. Lisa then looked up ahead to her left and in the distance, she saw something large like a large mound. Lisa looking pointed in the direction and as she did Jennifer slowed down and she looked too as did the other two girls. Jennifer pulled over and she brought the SUV to a stop.


  Jennifer said, "Oh gosh. That is her, that's Tamara. No wonder we could not see her. She is lying down at that place."


  Lee Anne replied, "That is Martin's place. She is at Martin's place. Let's head there."


  Lisa replied, "Are you sure?"


  Jennifer replied, "Yeah let's do it. I will head up the gravel road and we can park down close."


  They all got into the SUV and Jennifer drove a good mile to reach the gravel road she then headed up the long 2-mile gravel road. Now as Tamara was lying on her stomach the gravel road ran along beside her. Her feet were pointing towards the highway and the gravel road was a good 200 feet from her. As Jennifer was driving up the gravel road they just saw her lying there on her stomach. The girls saw that Tamara's head was down and she was sleeping. Now they were adjacent to her feet and they had reached the trees that Martin had used as a windbreak. The driveway was just up ahead and Jennifer pulled into a turn-off and she turned off the engine. She and the others got out and headed over to the fence Martin had. Lee Anne ran ahead of them and as she went around some bushes she was now at least 150 feet from Tamara's right foot. Lee Anne stopped and stood there, within seconds the other girls reached her.


   Jennifer said, "We need to be careful to not wake her."


  Susan said, "I am going to get close."


  Susan took off running towards Tamara and Lee Anne followed her but Lisa and Jennifer remained behind. Susan and Lee Anne reached Tamara's foot, Tamara had taken her open sandals off and her sandals were a good 160 feet away. Susan ran up along Tamara's right side and she then began to climb up Tamara's right leg. Lee Anne ran around Tamara's right foot and she began to run up between Tamara's legs. Now as this was happening Lisa and Jennifer watched. Susan had now climbed up Tamara's right leg and she stood up and looked around. She saw Martin up ahead as he was lying there with his back up against Tamara's left bum cheek. Martin had fallen asleep. Now Lee Anne ran up as far as she could but now Tamara's massive thighs had come together. She was now climbing up Tamara's massive thighs and she in a few minutes reached and climbed onto Tamara's right thigh.


  Susan was now running up Tamara's left thigh and as she was watching Martin, she reached Martin and she checked him he was fast asleep. Susan reached into her purse and pulled out a syringe needle she adjusted and she tapped hard on the shoulder and he woke up.


  Susan, what, what are you doing here?"  spoke Martin.


  Susan smiled and said, "I'm here for you. I need Tamara to do something for me and you are going to help."


  Martin replied, "Sure let's ask Tamara."


  Susan quickly jabbed Martin in the neck and as she did Martin grabbed her arm and he pushed her away but before he could she pushed the needle Martin grabbed the syringe and he pulled it out and he took a step and he fell over unconscious. Lee Anne was on Tamara's right thigh watching and she was shocked as to what had happened. Susan who was the biggest of the other girls grabbed Martin and lifted him and she put him over her shoulder now she was running down Tamara's left thigh and she reached Tamara's knees and she then headed down her leg. Susan then put Martin down and rolled him off Martin was seen falling to the ground and Susan quickly climbed down.


  "What the heck is she doing,"  said Jennifer.


  Lisa replied, "I have no idea but look she is picking up Martin and she is heading this way."


  As Susan reached the two girls she ran passed then carry Martin who was draped over her shoulder.


  Susan shouted, "Come on you too."


  Just then Tamara opened her eyes and lifted her head and as she did Jennifer saw it and so did Lisa. Jennifer and Lisa both took off running to the SUV and just up ahead Susan was putting Martin in the back she closed the back door and she got in as did Jennifer and Lisa. Jennifer quickly started the SUV and put it in gear and she quickly headed up the gravel road fast. Tamara as she lifted her head saw the SUV speeding down the gravel road and she figured it was just a random person quickly heading down the road scared cause of her size.  


  Lee Anne ran up Tamara's right bum cheek and she stopped as she saw that Tamara had lifted her head. She then saw Tamara reach over and grabbed something and when Tamara picked it up Lee Anne recognized what it was, a large handheld mirror. She then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


  "My tiny Martin. I am wondering if you are hiding."


  Lee Anne then saw Tamara reaching back with the large handheld mirror and Lee Anne ran across Tamara's bum to her bum cleavage she quickly slid down the slope and she slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks disappearing from view. As she slid down Tamara held the large window mirror over her bum and not seeing Martin on her bum she giggled. 


  Lee Anne was sandwiched between Tamara's gigantic bum cheeks and she did hear Tamara's giggle, it was muffled but she heard it. Lee Anne went deeper and she took out her cell and turned on the flash. Lee Anne took a deep breath she was smelling Tamara's bum. The residual odour sure hit her. She then heard Tamara's thunderous voice loud and clear but muffled cause of Tamara's cheeks.


  "So my tiny Martin. You sure like it between my bum cheeks. Martin let me know you are alright give me a wave my tiny Martin."


  Lee Anne then began to climb up and as she did she saw some light coming in she climbed up and she looked out from between Tamara's bum cheeks. Now as Tamara was looking down Tamara saw some movement there between her bum cheeks. She had no idea that it was Lee Anne there and not Martin. Lee Anne looking up saw part of the large window mirror she was holding over her bum. Lee Anne then reached out her arm and she waved as she did Tamara giggled and Lee Anne decided to go back in. As she did she heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


  "Alright, Martin enjoy your time between my bum cheeks. Guess what Martin, I have a surprise for you. I know how much you just love my thunderous farts."


  Lee Anne heard what Tamara said and she shouted and she began to wiggle there between Tamara's bum cheeks with all her might. Tamara lifted her legs at the knees and she let a thunderous fart rip with Lee Anne there between her bum cheeks. Lee Anne screamed at the top of her lungs but Tamara's thunderous fart silenced her scream. Tamara was hit with the loud thunderous fart, she felt the massive fart like a gale force wind, and her hair was blown back. The sound of Tamara's fart just shook her to the core, she smelt, felt and heard the thunderous fart. Lee Anne tried to breathe but was unable to and she passed out there between Tamara's massive bum cheeks. 


  Tamara then spoke loudly, "MARTIN LUTZ MY TINY BOYFRIEND JUST LOVES MY THUNDEROUS FARTS."


  Tamara then reached back with her handheld window mirror and she held it over her bum and did not see Martin. She put the large window mirror down and she then reached back with her right and with her thumb and forefinger she reached down between her bum cheeks and she felt around looking for Martin. She felt something and as she did Lee Anne woke up and Tamara grabbed her between her thumb and forefinger. Tamara lifted Lee Anne out from between her bum cheeks, now Tamara had no idea that Martin was not there, that he was taken and now she was holding Lee Anne. Lee Anne screamed as Tamara brought her before her face.


  Lee Anne screamed at the top of her lungs as she looked into Tamara's gigantic face. Tamara as she looked at Lee Anne there between her fingers her eye's widened and her face went angry. Tamara was shocked, she had just reached back and pulled someone other than Martin from between her bum cheeks. Tamara was looking at Lee Anne there between her thumb and forefinger. With her left hand and she felt between her bum cheeks for Martin and he was not there. Tamara then looked around.


  Tamara spoke,  "Lee Anne what the hell are you doing? Why the heck was you between my bum cheeks and where is Martin."


  Now as Tamara spoke Lee Anne plugged her ears from Tamara's thunderous voice which shook Lee Anne to the core. Tamara then looked around and she spoke as she did Lee Anne plugged her ears and she screamed as Tamara's thunderous voice shook her to the core.


  "MARTIN, MARTIN WHERE ARE YOU MARTIN? OH GOSH, DID YOU GO DOWN BETWEEN MY LEGS AND YOU ARE AT MY CROTCH."


  Lee Anne shouted at the top of her lungs, "HE IS NOT HERE, HE HAD BEEN TAKEN BY SUSAN. YOU WON'T FIND HIM HERE!!!"  


Tamara heard her and she said, "So Lee Anne tell me why he was taken and what plan you and your friends are up to."


  Lee Anne replied, "I do not know and that's the truth, Tamara. We were driving along and saw you so we decided to approach you. I climbed up your right thigh and Susan went up onto your left thigh. Martin was sleeping on your thigh leaning up against your left bum cheek. Susan knocked him out with a syringe and she just dropped him over her shoulder and she took off. She climbed off you and headed to the SUV. They left me behind. I had no idea that this would be done."


  Tamara replied, "So instead of screaming for help you hid between my bum cheeks and even pretended to be Martin. But I found out, and now you are scared."


  Lee Anne shouted, "I AM SCARED, YOU BET I AM. TAMARA YOU ARE A GIANT AND YOU CAN EASILY CRUSH ME WITH YOUR THUMB AND FOREFINGER AND NO ONE CAN STOP YOU. YOU ARE THE MOST POWERFUL BEING ON THE PLANET. NO ONE CAN HIDE FROM YOU TAMARA. YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO LEVEL AN ENTIRE CITY, YOUR SIZE ALONE BRINGS FEAR. SO YES I AM SCARED TO DEATH AND SO I HID. PLEASE DON'T CRUSH ME LIKE A BUG, I HAD NO IDEA THAT THEY WOULD TAKE MARTIN."


  Tamara then stood up holding Lee Anne there in her right hand. Lee Anne's cell rang and Tamara heard the ring. Tamara turned her hand over and she let Lee Anne fall into her palm. Lee Anne took her cell out and she answered it, it was Susan. Lee Anne stood up and spoke with Susan for a couple of minutes. Lee Anne put her cell away and she looked up at Tamara.


  Lee Anne said, "TAMARA, THAT WAS SUSAN. SHE AND LISA AND JENNIFER ARE HEADING TO COALDON. SUSAN WANT'S YOU TO DO SOMETHING FOR HER. SHE SAID IF YOU DO THIS FAVOR MARTIN WILL BE RELEASED IF NOT SHE SAID SHE WILL CUT OFF ALL HIS FINGERS AND HIS EARS AND NOSE."


 Tamara replied, "Tell her if she hurts Martin I will crush and her friends like bugs. What does she want me to do?"


  Lee Anne replied, "SHE WANTS YOU TO HEAD TO COALDON AND THERE IN COALDON FEDERAL PRISON HER BOYFRIEND CASEY IS BEING HELD. CASEY ALMOST BEAT A MAN TO DEATH. SHE WANTS YOU TO BREAK HIM OUT AND THEN SHE WANTS YOU TO CRUSH THE GUARDS. SHE SAID IF YOU DO THAT SHE WILL RELEASE MARTIN."


 Tamara replied, "I am not a killer. I will get her man out of that jail but I will not crush anyone. Text her and tell her I am heading to Coaldon. Find out if that is in Coaldon?"


  Lee Anne texted Susan and within a few seconds, she got a reply.


  Lee Anne shouted, "TAMARA, SHE SAID THAT IS FINE AS LONG AS CASEY IS OUT OF PRISON. OH, SHE SAID THEY ARE AT LEAST 5 MILES FROM COALDON."


 Tamara replied, "Good, then I can catch those bitches and make them pay. You are coming with me."


  Tamara then put Lee Anne onto her left shoulder and she took a step and she stepped over the gravel road and the powerlines that ran along the side of the gravel road and she took off running towards the city of Coaldon. Now Tamara was 280 feet tall her running speed was 494 mph and she was covering 8.2 miles a minute. Now as Tamara was running her massive weight of 13 547 tons just shook the ground around her for up to 7 miles with each step she took. Coaldon was a good 54 miles from Martin's place. With Tamara's massive size she would be coming upon Coaldon in just 6 minutes.


  Tamara then said, "With my size, I will be coming upon Coaldon fast and now I know what their SUV looks like. So I am sure I can catch that SUV before it enters Coaldon."