- Text Size +

Lisa ran and jumped onto Tamara's big toe which to her was like a large bed and she shouted at the top of her lungs as she caressed her big toe. Lisa got up and ran down Tamara's sole to her heel she looked down at Tamara's bum and stopped flexing her bum cheeks. She did not see Martin and then she saw some movement down there as Martin came out and went up onto the slope of Tamara's left bum cheek. Martin laid with his back against the slope of Tamara's left bum cheek. Lisa then felt her world move as Tamara began to lower her feet to the ground. she then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


  "Lisa. Now you can run up me onto my left shoulder and I will hold you between my forefinger and thumb and you and I are going to talk to your stupid friends."


  Lisa began to run up Tamara's sole towards her toes and when Tamara's feet hit the ground Lisa jumped off Tamara's toes and she began to sprint away from Tamara as fast as she could. Lisa was running through the large field as fast as she could, and the tall grass came up to her chest. Tamara turned her head back as far as she could and looked around.


  "Martin do you see Lisa. Is she running up to my left shoulder?"


  Martin hearing his giant girlfriend's thunderous voice jumped up and ran up onto her left bum cheek he looked around. He looked up at Tamara's back and did not see Lisa and he looked down at Tamara's thighs and did not see Lisa. Martin then looked around and then he saw someone way out in the field it was Lisa who was running away from Tamara. 


  Martin shouted, "TAMARA, I SEE HER. LISA IS RUNNING AWAY SHE IS OUT THERE IN THAT FIELD."


 "Martin, come to my shoulder. I'm going to get up and get that bug."


  Lisa heard Tamara's thunderous voice and she stopped and she looked back and she saw something tiny running up Tamara's back, it was Martin. Lisa took off running in anouther direction when she fell into some water. Coming out of the water she realized she was in a large irrigation ditch and she came out and looked back at Tamara who was not getting up. Lisa started running and in a few seconds she came upon a smaller irrigation canal and she just jumped into the water. Lisa saw that this irrigation canal had large weeds and she went among them. Lisa then felt the ground tremble as Tamara got close she took a breath and went under the water. The entire canal shook and the water moved as Tamara's foot landed right upon the canal and as it did her foot sank several feet into the ground. Tamara's big toe landed right upon where Lisa was. Lisa moved over a bit and looking up from the water she saw Tamara standing there. Lisa was so scared her heart was pounding. She slowly brought her face out of the water and she took a deep breath, she was right beside Tamara's big right toe.


  Tamara then took a step and as she did Lisa felt the water move in the canal and the ground shook again. Lisa came up from the water and as she stood there the water came up to her chest. She saw Tamara standing there she was looking up at Tamara's back. She then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


  "You are right Martin. Lisa is probably hiding here in this irrigation canal."


  Lisa saw Tamara turning around and she saw a large dead weed stem she broke it off and moved right up against the side of the canal and as she did she went under and realized that where she was right under the water a good two feet there was a large cutout chunk of land. Lisa hid in there and the long dry weed she had held still and put one end into her mouth the other end was slightly sticking out of the water. Tamara squatted down and ran her right fore and middle finger down the canal and as her giant fingers went by where Lisa was the long dry weed was pulled from Lisa who had managed to take a deep breath. Tamara still squatting moved slightly and she now ran her fingers down the length of the other canal. Lisa slowly moved out and looked up from the water and she realized she was right between Tamara's massive thighs. The waters moved as Tamara moved again and Tamara ran her fingers through the waters of anouther canal. Lisa went under again and as she did she grabbed anouther dry weed and moving into the cutout she hid again using the weed to breathe.


  Lisa felt the water move as the ground trembled under Tamara, Tamara had gotten up and took a few steps and she looked around. Martin was walking around on Tamara's left shoulder looking down to see if he could see Lisa. Lisa came out her face emerged and she saw Tamara she was looking up at her massive back. She then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


  "Its very possible Martin. Lisa could have been crawling on her stomach like a snake away from here, while I was looking for her here in the irrigation canal. She is most likely there among that patch of trees. I will go and look." 


  Lisa felt the waters move as the ground shook as Tamara was walking away. Lisa came out of the water and she saw that Tamara was heading toward a small patch of trees about a mile away. A mile away was a patch of trees at least 20 poplar trees surrounding a dug out and Tamara was heading towards it. Lisa looked around, the nearest neighbour was 2.5 miles away, and the nearest town was about 3 miles, she had to hide. She looked towards Martin's place. She looked at Tamara who was now nearing the patch of the tree Lisa got out of the water and she began to sprint as fast as she could toward Martin's house. Lisa ran and fell onto her face and as she did Martin turned on Tamara's shoulder he looked back and saw nothing. Martin turned and as he did Lisa got up and she started to run again she ran into the yard right past the barn and right up to the house. Lisa ran around the house and looked back at where Tamara was.


  She saw Tamara in the distance she was squatting down and with her hands, she was moving the large poplar trees. Lisa then saw Tamara getting up and she saw that Tamara was heading back to Martin's place. Lisa had to hide she ran around the house and there was door a back door and she ran to it and she turned the handle it was open, she opened the door and went inside. She closed the door and the entire house began to shake, Tamara had returned the shaking stopped. Lisa ran through the back lavatory into the kitchen and through the kitchen into a large family room with two large windows. Looking out she saw one of Tamara's feet. The ground shook again as Tamara again lay down on her stomach, a few seconds later the shaking stopped. Lisa then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


  "Alright, Martin go and get a drink. Yes, then you can go between my bum cheeks and I will fart 'cause you just love that so much."


  As Tamara was speaking the windows on the house just rattled from her thunderous voice and Lisa ran back to the lavatory area she saw some stairs and she headed downstairs, she reached the bottom, it was dark. She took out her cell and she turned it on, the cell turned on but it had water damage, she tapped the light button the flash came on and she looked around. She was in a large room there were a few couches and there was a hallway she headed towards it and she went down the hallway there were three rooms she went to the furthest room and she went in. It was a storage room and she went inside and there across the room were several boxes. She saw the light behind her turn on it was Martin who had come downstairs, and Lisa quickly closed the door behind her as it was closed before she opened it. Lisa quickly went behind the pile of boxes and turned off her cell light and sat there in the dark room.


  She heard Martin enter the room that was next to her and she heard Martin shout Tamara's name. Lisa listened as she heard Martin saying something that she could not make out. She wondered what is he doing, what was going on. She then heard Martin shout, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT"  three times and some more mumblings. She then heard the door close and Lisa looked out from behind the boxes and the light under the door went dark. She sat back and took a few deep breaths and she heard Tamara's voice.


  "Alright tiny Martin up you come, Yes go and head down my back and I will make it thunder for you."


  Lisa got up and turned on her cell flash she headed to the door and opened it. She left the room and she opened the door to the room Martin was in and she went in, she turned on the lights and saw a sight she dropped her cell. Looking around the entire room was made into a shrine with Tamara's picture as high as the ceiling and as wide there on the wall. Then on the opposite walls smaller pictures of Tamara. Lisa then looked at the large picture of Tamara and it had words on top and bottom. The words read 'TAMARA SHERRING THE ONE TRUE GIANT GODDESS.' Lisa looking around realized that Martin worshipped Tamara. She was not surprised about this. Lisa again looked at the large picture of Tamara.



  Lisa heard Tamara's thunderous voice and her voice shook the whole house "Get ready for some thunder my tiny Martin."  Lisa then heard Tamara's thunderous fart and it lasted a good 2 to 3 seconds. Lisa fell on her face before the large picture and as she did she shouted at the top of her lungs


 "TAMARA SHERRING ONE TRUE GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING HAVE MERCY ON ME, GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING NO ONE CAN STAND IN YOUR WAY OH GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING."


 Lisa sat up and realized that nothing on earth would be able to stand against Tamara Sherring that she was the most powerful being in the world. Lisa realized that Martin truly must love her as he was between her bum cheeks and she let a fart rip on him and it just excited him. Lisa realized that there was nowhere she could hide from Tamara except leave the area and even if she could Tamara would find her and her friends. Lisa quickly decided that she had two choices, One, bow down and put herself at Tamara's mercy and hope that Tamara would show her some. Or Two leave and go far away to anouther country and lay low which she could do since she had no family here. Just then she heard Tamara's voice.


  "Come Martin come to my shoulder and I will take you to Crentall."


  Lisa stood there and she said to herself, 'Crental, that's a large city and Tamara is going there, oh gosh."  The ground shook and Lisa ran out of the room she was running upstairs and she held onto the walls as the entire house shook as Tamara was standing up. Lisa ran into the family room and she saw Tamara's gigantic foot move as she stepped over the house and the entire house shook and Lisa ran across the house and out the back door and as she did she looked up Tamara's massive back and she saw that Tamara was heading away. The ground still shaking with each step Tamara took.