- Text Size +

Tamara headed out to the large city of Crental, which was 84 miles away. Martin moved closer to her neck and he took in the view. To Tamara, it was going to be a good 25-minute walk to Crental. Martin checked his phone about the city of Crental. It was a large city with a population of 2.4 million people. The city had 12 tall buildings the tallest being 34 floors, three having 25 floors the rest being between 8 to 12 floors. It will be his first time there and also Tamara's first time there. Martin looking out ahead saw that Tamara was nearing the main 4-lane highway with a divider that lead right to the city of Crental. As Tamara neared the highway she began to walk along the side of it about a good 150 feet off to the right side of it. The highway was off to Tamara's left. Martin moved over a bit and he was able to look down at the highway. As Martin looked down at the highway looking forwards and back he saw that vehicles were travelling on the highway.


  Now ever since Tamara had become a 280-foot Giant, she had been on the news. Since she had not hurt or attacked anyone most now believed that she was quite gentle. So the people in the area were not afraid but her great size still brought fear. Martin had moved towards her left arm and he turned and looking back and looking forwards he saw that there were quite a few vehicles on the highway. Martin wondered what the people in the cars were thinking and what they were feeling. As Martin looked down at him the vehicles were quite small down below like tiny toy cars. Tamara's walking speed was faster than the speed of the vehicles on the highway so Tamara was passing them. Looking around Martin saw several farms and acreages in the area and he saw that there were people out most likely watching Tamara.  


  Now on the farms and acreages and the small towns and villages in the area, people were out watching Tamara. They had seen her on the news but now she was in the area and everyone was out getting a glimpse of the world's first and only Giant Girl. To the people that got their first sight of Tamara was sure an awesome sight to behold as she was walking through the area. Her great size brought great fear to the people in the area. Seeing a real live young woman 280 feet tall was sure a sight to see. Now up ahead on the highway a good 10 miles up was a red convertible car travelling to Crental. In the car were 4 young people, two young men and two girls. In the front was a young man and his girlfriend, Blake and Tiffany and in the back was the other young man and his girlfriend Tyler and Cassie. They were all in their twenties and this is what they experiences.  


  *** The experience:   


  Cassie was on her cell and she got a post about Tamara, that Tamara was heading to the city of Crental. Blake was driving and he looked into the rearview mirror and got a glimpse of Tamara.


  "Oh my gosh, here she comes, look behind us,"  said Blake.  


  Both Tyler and Cassie in the back turned around and also Tiffany in the front and as they did they saw Tamara a good 10 miles behind them. Now 280 feet tall Tamara was easily seen as she just towered over everything in the area.


 "Oh my gosh!!"  said Tyler.


  Cassie responded,  "She is coming upon us fast."


  Blake replied, "I am going the speed limit, 70 and I am sure her walking speed is faster."


   Tiffany said, "I've seen her on the news and now we are seeing her in real life."


  Tyler replied, "Hey, I heard that she is carrying her boyfriend with her, that he is somewhere on her. I wonder what he is going through."


  Tiffany replied, "I am sure he is very happy."


  Cassie replied, "I have to wonder where she is keeping her boyfriend. Can't imagine what it would be like being with someone that large."


  The three of them looked and now Tamara was coming upon them, she was now only a mile away from them and she was coming upon them. The three of them took out their cell phones and began to take pictures and shoot a video of Tamara. The 4 of them in the car their hearts began to race as Tamara was getting closer. Blake kept the speed and now Tamara was about a half mile away.


  Cassie spoke, "Look, up there on her left shoulder there he is there is his boyfriend. My gosh look at the size of her."


 Tyler replied,  "She is huge. I am sure she can take on a Kaiju. Hey if we ever had a Kaiju attack, Tamara Sherring would be our only line of defence."


  Tiffany replied, "Yeah, I see him. My gosh, he looks so small up there."


  Blake replied, "He is on top of the world."


   Tyler replied, "I saw a post on social media, a post by Jennifer who said, that a while ago Tamara was lying on her stomach and her boyfriend Martin, that's his name. That Martin was running around on her bum."


  Tiffany replied, "I am not surprised at all."


  Cassie spoke loudly, "HERE SHE COMES, OH GOSH SHE IS HUGE."


  Tamara was now a good 2500 feet behind the car and the 4 people in the car began to feel the car vibrating as Tamara got close. The car began to vibrate more as Tamara got close to the car.


  Blake spoke, "HOLD ON GUYS, AS SHE WALKS THE GROUND JUST TREMBLES WITH EACH STEP SHE TAKES."


  Tamara Sherring was right behind them and as she passed them the ground just shook with each step she took. The three Tiffany, Tyler and Cassie just looked up at Tamara's massive front then up her massive left side and as she passed them they looked up at her massive backside. Blake was doing his best to keep the car under control with the trembling of the ground. As Tamara passed them he too looked up at her massive backside. Now from the comment that Tyler said about the post on social media that Martin was on her bum, they all looked up at Tamara's bum. As they did they saw that as Tamara was walking her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled in her skin-tight soft jeggings. Blake increased to speed up to 90 mph.


  Tiffany spoke loudly, "MY GOSH TYLER, JENNIFER SAID THAT MARTIN WAS RUNNING AROUND ON TAMARA'S BUM. OH MY GOSH JUST LOOK AT THOSE TIGHTS SHE HAS ON."


  Cassie replied, "I WONDER IF MARTIN WENT BETWEEN THEM BUM CHEEKS AND I WONDER WHAT HE FELT."


  Tyler replied, "I AM SURE MARTIN DID GO BETWEEN THEM BUM CHEEKS AND I AM SURE HE WAS VERY HAPPY. I WOULD IF I WAS IN HIS PLACE."


 Tiffany replied, "ITS ONE THING TO BE BETWEEN BUM CHEEKS THAT LARGE BUT JUST IMAGINE THE RESIDUAL ODOR, AND IMAGINE WHAT IF SHE FARTED."


  Tamara was now a good 5 miles from the city of Crental and most of the city was preparing for her arrival. Word had gotten out that she was coming to their city. People across the city especially in the taller buildings were able to see Tamara coming upon their city. Martin looking out ahead saw the large city of Crental and he was excited as it was his first time in a city that large. Martin turned and looked back and he saw the red convertible car following Tamara. He recognized that was the car with the 4 people, that Tamara had just passed not even a moment ago. Martin noticed that the car had sped up to follow Tamara. Martin turned and faced Tamara's head.


  Martin said, "HEY TAMARA THAT RED CONVERTABLE WE PASSED, WITH THE 4 PEOPLE IN IT. WELL, THEY SURE SPED UP TO TRY TO KEEP UP WITH YOU."


  Tamara replied, "Let them, they want a good view of me. Look Martin we are about to enter the city limits of Crental." 


  Tamara was coming upon the outskirts of the city of Crental and as she did she slowed down her walk. Blake had to slow down as he was unable to keep up with Tamara, and the red convertible car was now a good half mile behind Tamara. Blake was also coming upon the city limits. Tamara was entering the outskirts of Crental and as she did she slowed down her walk. 


 Tamara Sherring spoke loudly,  "I AM A GIANT."


  As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice was heard for up to 4 miles across the city as it just thundered and resonated across the land and sky. The millions of people in the city heard her voice as did the 4 people in the red convertible car. Tamara Sherring had entered the city of Crental, she was still on the outskirts of the city but she was making her way deeper into the city. The ground around Tamara just shook and trembled with each step she took and the trembling was felt for up to 5 blocks around her. Tamara Sherring was sure a sight to behold as she just towered over everything in sight except for one building a 34-story tall Condo Complex in the downtown part of the city.  


  Tamara was slowly making her way toward the city center and as she did she was easily seen across most of the city. Tamara's size brought great fear to everyone in Crental. The trembling of the ground caused by Tamara had set off several car alarms across the city. Martin was moving around on her shoulder as he was getting a good view of Crental from the height he was at. Martin was able to see tiny people running through the streets, and he heard their screams and shouts. To him, they sounded faint and far away. 


  Now to the people down below the sight of Tamara made their hearts race. They knew she was a gentle Giant Woman and that she had not hurt or destroyed anyone or anything, but her size alone brought great fear and respect. Down below in the streets, people were running through the streets away from Tamara in fear of getting stepped on and crushed. Some people were up against the sides of buildings. Those that were closer to Tamara felt the trembling of the ground the most. Tamara was getting closer to the city center of Crental. People down below in the streets were shouting and screaming.


  Tamara stopped and put her hands on her hips and she looked down and around at the city all around her. Tamara looking down and around watched for a moment the tiny people running through the streets all screaming and shouting. To Tamara, the screams and shouts of the tiny people sounded high-pitched and faint. Tamara also was hearing the sounds of several car alarms and police sirens, which to her also sounded high-pitched and faint.  


  Tamara then spoke, "People of Crental, I am Tamara Sherring. Wow, just look at all you tiny people all running around. All you tiny people all screaming and shouting at the top of your lungs. Seems like you are all excited to see me as a real Giant in your city. I'm not going to hurt any of you."


  The people in the streets began to shout, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT."


  Tamara heard what they were saying and so did Martin. Tamara listened to the people shouting the phrase, "Tamara Sherring is a Giant."  


  Tamara replied, "Yes, I am a Giant."


 The people in the streets continued to shout and within a couple of minutes thousands upon thousands of people began to shout in unison.


  "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT. TAMARA SHERRING IS THE ONE TRUE GODDESS. TAMARA SHERRING IS THE ONE TRUE GODDESS AND NO ONE CAN STAND IN HER WAY."


  Tamara found it exciting that there were thousands of people shouting praise at her, she felt a rush as she stood there. Martin was excited that this city was shouting praise to his giant girlfriend. Tamara dropped her arms to her side and made her way to the city center and as she did the ground around her just shook with each step she took. Within moments Tamara entered the city center where the downtown was located. Most of the tall buildings were in the city center except for two which were on the outskirts of Crental on the other side of the city. A Tamara entered the city center the area just shook with each step she took. The only building taller than her was the 34-story Condo Complex, the rest were shorter than she was. There were thousands of people on the roofs of the tall buildings watching Tamara as she entered the city center. Tamara noticed the people on the roofs of the tall buildings.


  Tamara then slowly began to walk through the city center of Crental and as she did the taller buildings just swayed from her massive weight. The people on the roofs sure felt it. From a distance as Tamara stood there in the city center, she was a sight to behold as she towered over all the buildings except for the 34-story Condo Complex. Three of the buildings had 25 floors and the roofs of these buildings were filled with people and they were all watching Tamara. Tamara was quite close to one of the buildings with 25 floors. Tamara took a couple of steps towards the tall building and turned to face it and as she did the people in the streets looked up at the young Giant Girl wondering what she will do next.


  The top of the roof just passed Tamara's chin by a few feet and the people on the roof went silent as Tamara stood there looking at them. Tamara looked at the people on the roof and those closer to the edge as they looked down saw her boyfriend Martin standing there on her left shoulder. To the people on the roof, Tamara's face was just huge and it was right up close. Tamara moved closer to the building and as she did several people ran back several feet. Now across the street and behind Tamara was anouther tall building, this building was 12 stories tall. The roof of this tall building was filled with people too and as Tamara turned to face the taller building, this 12-story building was behind Tamara. The top of the 12-story building was a good 20 feet below Tamara's bum cheeks.


  As the people on the roof of the 12-story building looked up they were looking at Tamara's voluptuous bum in her skin-tight soft jeggings. Her bum was as wide as the building itself. As Tamara leaned in closer to the roof of the tall 25-story building, the people on the roof were able to see every detail of her face. Tamara smiled at them and moved back she turned her head to the right and she looked back and down and she turned a bit. As Tamara looked back and down she saw that the building behind her was right behind her bum. 


  Tamara spoke, "Are you tiny people looking at my bum? Did you all know that my boyfriend Martin has been between my bum cheeks and he just loves it in there?"


  As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice was heard across most of the city and the people on the roof behind her just looked up at her massive voluptuous bum in those skin-tight jeggings. Tamara then flexed her bum cheeks a few times and as she did they just jiggled.