- Text Size +

Tamara then spoke, "Hey, Martin, what do you say, let's head out of this city."


  Martin replied, "Sure, let's do it."


  Tamara then took a turn and she headed across the city of Crental as she did her massive form was seen across most of the city. As Tamara was slowly walking through the city the ground around her trembled with each step she took. Martin was moving around there on her left shoulder and he just loved looking down and watching the tiny people running through the streets. Martin looked ahead and saw that Tamara was nearing the edge of Crental, and he got ready to hold on. Now as Tamara left the city of Crental she picked up her walking speed and Martin felt the air current increase, and Tamara was now heading away from Crental. Martin was wondering where Tamara wanted to go to.


 Martin spoke, "HEY TAMARA, WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO?"


  Tamara replied, "I thought, I would head deep into the mountains, I know a spot where there is a small clearing and no roads there. Thought I would go there with you for a while."


  Martin replied, "YEAH, SOUNDS GOOD."


  As Martin looked ahead and down, he saw that Tamara was still walking along the right side of the 4-lane highway and he saw that Tamara's walking speed was faster than the speed of the vehicles on the highway. He also noticed that the vehicles were no longer speeding away from her. He figured it was that since Tamara had become a 280-foot Giant, she did not hurt or threaten anyone so he figured that people were getting used to her being a Giant. Martin was curious about how the people down below felt. Ever since Tamara had become a Giant, he has been up there on her shoulder.


  Martin spoke, "HEY TAMARA, I WAS WONDERING HOW AND WHAT THE PEOPLE DOWN BELOW FEEL WHEN YOU WALK PAST THEM?"


  Tamara replied, "Well, let's find out. How about I stop a vehicle and see if they will give you a ride, and then you can have an experience? Look, let's do it up there at that junction. That secondary highway leads to Clear Springs that small city."


  Tamara nearing the junction slowed down and stopped she took a few steps down the side of the secondary highway and stopped. Tamara was a good 100 feet from the secondary highway. She looked to her right and in the distance, she saw the city of Clear Waters. Clear Waters was 10 miles down the highway, and Clear Waters was a small city with a population of 45 280. The city had only 3 tall buildings, every 8 stories. Tamara then looked down and saw that a red SUV slowed down and turned onto the secondary highway she saw it coming down the highway and she held out her right hand and she squatted down.


  Tamara spoke, "Hey, you in the red SUV, please stop."


  Well the red SUV came to a stop and as it did Tamara reached down and she grabbed it with her right thumb and fore and middle finger she lifted the SUV into the air and held out her left hand palm up putting the red SUV onto her left palm. With the SUV resting in her palm she lifted her left hand closer to her face. Looking at the SUV Tamara saw a person in the front and she saw movement in the back. Just then the driver got out, it was a woman and she shouted up.


  "WHAT DO YOU WANT? ARE YOU GOING TO HURT US? PLEASE DON'T HURT US!"


  Tamara replied, "I am not going to hurt you. I would like to ask you for a favour."


  The woman shouted, "WHAT IS THE FAVOR?"


  Tamara spoke, "I am Tamara Sherring and this guy up here on my left shoulder is my boyfriend Martin."


  The woman looking up saw a man standing there on Tamara's left shoulder and as he stood there he was so small there next to Tamara's head.  


  The woman shouted, "MY NAME IS BETTY AND MY TWO KIDS ARE IN THE SUV, KYLE AND CASSIE, NICE TO MEET YOU TAMARA AND MARTIN."


  Tamara spoke, "Betty are you heading home to Clear Waters?"


  Betty replied, "YES I AM."


  Tamara replied, "Good, then I would like your help. Martin here would like to experience what everyone else feels like down below as I walk around. Would you mind if he rides with you as you head to Clear Waters I will follow and pass you guys and enter the small city? Martin would like to experience it."


  Betty shouted, "SURE, HE CAN RIDE IN THE FRONT."


  Betty watched as Tamara just grabbed Martin with her right thumb and forefinger and she moved him from her left shoulder and she put Martin onto her left palm. The woman got into the SUV and Martin got into the passenger seat, but before he got in her looked up at Tamara.


  Martin shouted, "TAMARA, AS YOU NEAR CLEAR WATERS CAN YOU ANNOUNCE YOUR ARRIVAL."


  Tamara nodded and Martin got into the SUV Tamara grabbed the SUV with her right thumb and forefinger and she lowered it and put the SUV onto the highway. Tamara saw the SUV head down the highway and as it headed down the highway Tamara stood up. Betty looked through the rearview mirror and the side view mirrors to see if Tamara would be coming. In the SUV the two kids in the back Kyle and Cassie leaned forwards and they both said hi to Martin and he said hi to them. Kyle was 7 and Cassie was 5.


  Betty spoke, "Your girlfriend has been all over the news and it's quite shocking. She is the world's first real Giant, and the first time we saw her, my husband and I were so shocked and so scared."


  Martin replied, "Are you still scared."


 Betty replied, "I was a bit, but watching her on the news and how nice she is, I am not. She was quite polite back there, like I mean she could have just forced me to give you a ride but she asked."


  Martin replied, "Tamara is real nice."


  Betty replied, "So how like what happened, how did she get so large?"


  Martin replied, "That meteor a couple of days ago, crashed close to my place Tamara was there and she went to see. A beam of light shot out from the meteor and it hit Tamara the light covered her and the meteor then turned to ash and Tamara began to grow, clothes and all. A good 40 seconds passed and she was enlarged to 280 feet. I did a few measurements and she is 280 feet tall add a few inches."


  Betty looking back said, "Oh gosh she is now coming after us."


  Martin looked into the side rearview mirror and said, "She is going to walk past us and into Clear Waters. I want to experience what people on the highways feel and how people in the city feel. Ever since she has become a Giant, I have been up there on her shoulders."  


  Betty spoke, "We are just 7 miles from Clear Waters and she is coming upon us."


  The two kids in the back got excited and Martin looked into the side read view mirror he saw Tamara and she was coming upon the SUV quite fast. Martin looked over at the speedometer and it read, 70mph. He then rolled down his window and looked into the rearview mirror and as he did he began to feel the SUV trembling, as Tamara was walking.


  Betty spoke, "Oh my gosh, it's like driving through a small earthquake. Look we are about 4 miles from Clear Waters."


 Tamara was now only a few hundred feet behind the SUV and Martin looked into the rearview mirror and saw Tamara's legs, and then he moved a bit and turning himself to his right he looked out and up and back and as he did he was looking up Tamara's massive front, she was now just a hundred feet behind the SUV. Tamara was walking along the right side of the secondary highway about 80 feet off to the side. Tamara looked down and saw Martin and she smiled and waved to him. The ground was now shaking even more and Tamara past the SUV as she did Martin looked up her massive left side.



   The ground just shook and trembled as Tamara Sherring passed the SUV and as she did Martin looked up at her massive backside as he did he looked up from her massive thighs up to her bum and he noticed that Tamara was walking, her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled in her skin tight jeggings she had on and Martin found it so exciting. Martin then looked up her back to her head and he saw that her long hair was moving in the wind as she was walking.


Tamara then spoke, "I AM A GIANT."


  When Tamara spoke her thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of at least 15 miles. Now even though she was at least a few hundred feet ahead of the SUV, Martin and Betty sure heard her voice. The two kids in the back got scared and they plugged their ears. Martin then saw that Tamara had slowed down as she was entering the outskirts of the small city of Clear Waters. Tamara entered the city of Clear Waters, and as she did the SUV entered the outskirts of the city of Clear Waters. Tamara had walked into the city and she stopped and she stood there. Martin saw just how massive she was as she was standing there. Betty was now heading into the city and as she did she and Martin saw people running through the streets. Stopping at a light and waiting for a minute she then headed when it turned green down a street.


  Tamara was a few blocks away and easily seen as she was standing there looking down. Betty then headed down the street that went right through the city and Tamara was just up ahead a few blocks away. Tamara saw the red SUV coming towards her and she saw the SUV stopped.


  Martin said, "Betty, thank you, and Kyle and Cassie, you two be good."


  Betty replied, "You are welcome. I have a good story to tell my husband and my two kids are going to have a story to tell at school."


  Martin got out of the SUV and ran towards Tamara as he did Tamara squatted down and she lowered her right hand palm up Martin stepped onto her middle fire nail then up onto her middle finger and he ran down her fingers onto her palm and Tamara lifted her hand and she stood up and brought her hand to her face and looking at Martin she smiled.


  Tamara spoke, "So Martin, did you have a good experience."


  Martin shouted up, "I SURE DID."


  Tamara replied, "Tell me about it, as we head out to the forest."


  Tamara moved her right hand to her left shoulder and Martin ran off her palm onto her left shoulder he felt Tamara move as she headed through the small city of Clear Waters. Martin sat down and in a couple of minutes, she crossed the small city as Tamara left Clear Waters she increased her walking speed. Looking out ahead Martin saw the Foothills and the Rocky Mountains. Tamara was only 8 miles from the Rocky Mountain Foothills and as she was walking Martin with excitement told her of his experience. Martin was still talking as Tamara entered the foothills. Martin looking out ahead saw that Tamara was coming upon the evergreen forest and she then entered the forest. Looking down Martin saw the large evergreen forest down below as Tamara was now walking through the forest going deeper and deeper into it.


  As Tamara Sherring was walking deeper into the forest and deeper into the Rocky Mountains, the trees in her path just swayed and some snapped as she was walking through the forest. The tops of the trees just passed her knees. From her shoulder Martin was able to look across most of the area, he then looked forwards and saw that Tamara was now coming upon two mountains and she walked past them and as she did she took a slight turn. After walking for a few minutes between a couple more mountains Martin noticed that there was an area up ahead. Tamara headed to the area and there was a clearing, that must be at least a couple hundred feet across. Right next to the clearing was a large lake. Tamara entered the clearing and looked around and she sat down. The ground shook as she sat down. Now in the clearing were several bushes and Tamara as she sat down, just crushed the bushes.  The area shook as Tamara sat down. The entire area was surrounded by mountains. Tamara sat there cross-legged and as she was sitting there she still towered over the trees.


  The large lake at the end of the clearing had a river flowing from it down a small valley. Tamara then reached out her right hand and her right hand entered the water she scooped up several hundred liters of water and she took a drink.  


  Tamara then said, "This is a nice place, look, no roads or trails here. Let's relax and take a rest here and enjoy this place. Martin, want to have a look around?"


 Martin replied, "I would like to."


  Tamara then lowered Martin to the ground and Martin walked 80 feet ahead of Tamara.  


  Tamara spoke, "Hey Martin, want to go for a swim? Here get on."


  Martin then took off his shoes, jacket, t-shirt and pants and left his boxers on. Tamara lowered her right-hand palm up and Martin got on. He figured that she was going to lower him into the lake. Tamara then adjusted herself a bit so that she was now facing the large lake.  


  Tamara said, "Martin, I am going to make you your swimming pool. get up onto my thumb."


  Tamara then reached down into the lake and her hands entered the water she scooped up several tons of water into both hands and she lifted both hands out of the water. Martin looking down from her right thumb saw that Tamara had at least a kilo liters  or more water there in her palm.  Martin then stood up there on Tamara's right thumb. 


 "Martin go dive, into your swimming pool."


 Martin jumped off Tamara's right thumb and as he did he jumped into the water that she had scooped up in her hands. Martin went under the water and he swam around and he came up at the tips of her fingers and he was treading water there in her palms. Martin looked up at Tamara, who was looking down at him smiling. Martin looked across the water there in her scooped hands and he figured there was enough room for at least 5 to 6 people to easily swim around and enjoy themselves. Martin then went under and swam to the bottom touching her fingers he was swimming underwater and Tamara was watching. Martin then came up and took a breath. He then began to swim the length of Tamara's hands and then he began to swim across her hands and then he went under the water again and as he did Tamara saw him swimming.  Martin then did a couple of laps and then he went under and swam around for a few seconds. Martin came up and he was now treading water.


  Tamara spoke, "So Martin, how to do you like your own swimming pool?"


  Martin shouted up, "OH MY GOSH, I JUST LOVE IT. IT IS SO GREAT TO HAVE A GIANT GIRLFRIEND."


  Tamara replied, "Have fun swimming, Martin."



  Martin again went under the water and he was swimming around there in Tamara's palm for at least a good 10 minutes. When he was done Tamara lowered her right thumb down into the water and he swam over it as he did Tamara using her thumb lifted him and out and at the same time she let the water fall from her hand back into the lake and as she did it was like a waterfall. Tamara lowered her thumb and Martin got off her thumb onto her palm.


  Tamara spoke, "Martin let me dry you off."

  

  Tamara then curled her fingers and brought her hand up to her face and she began to blow onto Martin as she did Martin felt and smelt her warm breath that hit him like a strong wind and as she was blowing on Martin he was getting dry real fast. Her warm breath felt so good to him and his boxers and his hair were getting dry real fast. After blowing onto him a few times she stopped and lowered Martin to the ground and Martin ran over to where his clothes were. As he was getting dressed Tamara moved a bit and adjusted herself and as she did Martin felt the ground under his feet tremble. Tamara then reached down and grabbed Martin she lifted him to her face and looked at him there between her right thumb and forefinger.


  Tamara said, "Martin what would you like to do now?"


  Martin replied, "I want to crawl around on you."


  Tamara replied, "Sounds good to me my tiny Martin."


  Tamara then lowered Martin down and put him into her cleavage and Martin slid down between her breasts, which to him were just huge. Martin then began to crawl around in there and he then crawled under one of her big breasts. As he was crawling around in there and around Tamara's breasts Tamara found it ticklish and she  let out a thunderous laugh and her thunderous laugh shook Martin to the core. Martin was crawling around in there with all his might and he now crawled out of her bra and was crawling around there under her purple-designed blouse. As he was doing this Tamara laughed and her laughter was like thunder Martin began to tickle her as he was crawling now all over under her purple blouse. 


  Tamara spoke, "Oh Martin, oh gosh you are tickling me on my tiny Martin."


  Martin shouted, "GIANT TAMARA SHERRING, OH MY GOSH GIANT TAMARA SHERRING MY GIANT GODDESS. OH GOOOO TAMARA SHERRING, GOOOOO TAMARA SHERRING."


  Martin then stopped and posted a picture of Tamara with a caption.


   


    This is Tamara Sherring and she is a Giant a real Giant.  Imagine being bug sized and imagine crawling around under her purple blouse.  


  

Tamara Sherring sat there on the ground laughing as Martin was crawling around there under her purple blouse and as she was laughing her thunderous laugh was heard as far away as 10 miles. Tamara Sherring the world's only real Giant was having the time of her life as her tiny bug-sized boyfriend Martin was tickling her with all his might as he was crawling all over her under her soft purple-designed blouse.