- Text Size +

As Tamara was sitting there in the forest cross-legged her massive form was above the tree tops and she was easily seen across the forest. Martin was crawling around on her under the soft purple blouse she had on and as he was crawling he was tickling her. Tamara was laughing and giggling and her laugh and giggle thundered across the forest sending animals running. Martin was having fun as he was crawling around on Tamara's massive body. Tamara was having fun as she was laughing. Martin then began to crawl up and he crawled under her massive left arm right into her left armpit. Martin began to wiggle there with all his might and Tamara laughed. Tamara then reached in under her left arm and with her right thumb and forefinger, she grabbed Martin and brought him before her face. Looking at Martin there between her thumb and forefinger she smiled at him and Martin waved to her.


  Tamara spoke, "So Martin, seems like you are having lots of fun?"


  Martin replied, "Seems like you are too. I bet your laugh just thundered across the forest."


  Tamara then laid back on her back and she then held Martin above her face and smiled at him. She then put Martin onto her stomach and let him go and Martin looked around. Martin then looked down Tamara's crotch down her thighs. He then looked up Tamara's stomach to her chest and saw her breast push her purple blouse up like large hills. Just then he saw Tamara's head rising above her breasts Tamara lifted her head and as she did she looked over her breasts and saw Martin. Now as Martin was looking at Tamara's face he saw only a part of her face the top part as the lower part was being blocked by her breasts. Tamara for a moment looked at her tiny boyfriend as he stood there. Martin then turned and ran down Tamara onto her skin-tight soft jeggings and he ran onto her massive crotch and he stood there. Martin looked back up towards Tamara's face and she was looking at him and she then lifted her head higher and as she did her shoulders and chest went up and now she was sitting up a bit being supported by her arms.  


  Tamara spoke, "Looks like my tiny boyfriend likes it where he is."


  Martin shouted, "I SURE DO. WATCH THIS TAMARA."


  Martin then turned and ran down her massive crotch and fell on his face there and began to roll around a few times. He then got up and slid down between Tamara's massive thighs as he slid down her massive crotch and Tamara sat up. Tamara leaning forwards looked down between her massive thighs and saw Martin there snug between her thighs.


 "Don't move Martin stay right there and don't worry."  thundered Tamara's voice.


  Tamara then laid back down and she then slowly began to roll over onto her right side and then she slowly rolled over onto her stomach and as she did the ground shook. When Tamara rolled over onto her stomach she moved her thighs apart slowly and as she did Martin slid to the ground. Martin got up and looked around. There he was on the ground facing Tamara's massive crotch with her massive thighs on both his sides. Tamara had her thighs spread a bit and as Martin reached out his arms he was able to touch both her thighs as he stood there. Tamara's massive thighs just towered over him, and Martin turned and he looked out from Tamara's massive thighs. Martin then turned and looked up at Tamara's massive crotch which to him just towered at least 30 to 40 feet above him. He then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


  Tamara spoke, "Hey Martin, are you alright? Give me a shout."


  Martin shouted up at the top of his lungs, "I AM ALRIGHT TAMARA. I AM STANDING ON THE GROUND RIGHT UNDER YOUR CROTCH BETWEEN YOUR MASSIVE THIGHS. CAN YOU PLEASE BRING YOUR THIGHS CLOSER A TINY BIT, WHEN I YELL STOP PLEASE STOP?"


  Tamara replied, "Alright, here I go."


  Tamara then slowly began to bring her thighs closer and then she heard Martin shout, 'STOP' She stopped. Now as Martin stood there right close to her crotch her thighs were right close right up against him. Now as he stood there he was in the shade. Now as Tamara was lying there on her stomach in the forest, she was a sight to behold. A huge 280-foot-tall young woman lying on her stomach there. Martin was excited as he looked up at Tamara's massive crotch.


  Tamara spoke, "Martin, are you going to climb up?"


  Martin shouted, "I SURE AM. HERE I GO GIANT TAMARA."


 Martin then began to climb up Tamara's massive crotch and as he did he was using her thighs that were right up against him. Martin had climbed a good 10 feet and he looked up at her massive crotch as he did her heard a loud rolling clash of thunder coming from above him the sound lasted a few seconds and to him it was loud. It was Tamara as she let a thunderous fart rip and Martin shouted for joy at the top of his lungs and Martin began to crawl faster. Martin just loved Tamara's thunderous farts it just turned him on and made him so excited and hard. Tamara knew this. Tamara heard Martin as he was shouting at the top of his lungs as he was crawling up her massive crotch. Tamara turning her head and looking back giggled.


  Tamara spoke, "Wow Martin sounds like my thunderous fart sure got you excited."


  Martin shouted, "OH GOSH GIANT TAMARA SHERRING YOU GIANT, YOU GIANT WOMAN, YOU GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING."


  Martin was almost at the top and as he crawled up further he looking up was able to see Tamara's massive bum cheeks above him, as he was only like 6 feet from her massive bum cheeks. Martin crawled up more and as he did he heard again a loud clash of rolling thunder, the sound shaking him to the core, as Tamara again let a thunderous fart rip. Now as she was letting this fart rip Martin at the same time crawled right between Tamara's massive bum cheeks right from between her legs and as he did he was hit with full force with the thunderous fart. Martin held on for dear life and as Tamara let this fart rip Martin was hit with air that to him felt like a strong wind, the sound shook him to the core making his ears ring. Martin felt, heard and smelt Tamara's thunderous fart. The fart lasted only a few seconds. Martin crawled deeper between Tamara's bum cheeks and as he did Tamara flexed her bum cheeks as she lay there. As Tamara flexed her bum cheeks Martin there between her bum cheeks felt it as Tamara flexed her bum cheeks a few times, she then stopped and just lay there on her stomach.



  Martin lay in the darkness there between Tamara's massive bum cheeks. He was completely enveloped by her massive cheeks, and he took several deep breaths as he just loved the residual odour in there. Martin wiggled in there with all his might and he shouted for joy but as he did Tamara's bum cheeks muffled his shouts and she did not hear him. Martin then took out his cell and turned on the flash the area lit up and Martin looked around. All he saw was the colour of Tamara's soft skin-tight jeggings she had on. Martin was quite comfortable in there as Tamara's skin-tight soft jeggings were soft and smooth. Martin snuggled against the massive walls of Tamara's massive bum cheeks that were right up against him and he gave a shout of joy in there. Martin was deep between Tamara's bum cheeks.



  Martin snuggled there again against the massive walls of Tamara's massive bum cheeks that completely enveloped him. Martin wiggled in there and he shouted for joy at the top of his lungs. Martin was so excited and hard. He thought for a moment that there between Tamara's voluptuous bum cheeks was his refuge, a place where he could go to get away from everything. As he lay there between her bum cheeks, he was in complete silence and no one and nothing could get to him there. Tamara's bum cheeks muffled all outside noise. He just loved it in there. Martin again took several deep breaths and he just loved the smell in there. Martin was still excited as he again shouted for joy and as he did Tamara's bum cheeks just muffled his shouts of joy and Tamara did not hear him.  


  Tamara then lifted her legs to the knees and just lay there on her stomach in the forest. Tamara looked around and turned her head to the right and she looked back and smiled. Then Tamara heard a noise off to her right, it was a helicopter. Tamara looked up to her right and she saw a helicopter approaching and she saw that it was slowing down. The helicopter was a twin-rotor helicopter a Ch-47 Chinook helicopter. The helicopter began to descend where Tamara was lying. Now as the pilots looked out at Tamara, she was a sight to behold as she lay there on her stomach. The helicopter stopped and it was hovering a good 350 feet in the air.   


 A voice came from the helicopter, "TAMARA SHERRING, WE NEED TO TALK TO YOU. YOUR HELP IS NEEDED. WE NEED TO LAND AND TALK."


 Tamara looked back as far as she could speak, "MARTIN, MARTIN. I NEED YOU TO COME OUT NOW AND COME TO MY SHOULDER."


  Now as Tamara spoke, Martin heard her voice and immediately began to crawl up he crawled up onto the slope of Tamara's right bum cheek and as he did he heard the helicopter. Martin crawled up more and then ran up onto Tamara's right bum cheek he looked over and up and he saw the twin-rotor helicopter as it was hovering there. Now as Martin came out from between Tamara's bum cheeks the pilots saw it. Martin then began to run up Tamara's back and this time ran to her right shoulder and he gave a shout. Tamara heard him, and she began to sit up and as she did Martin held on.


  Tamara spoke, "Hey Martin, so you are going to ride on my right shoulder this time."


  Martin replied, "Sure, a little change."


  Tamara replied, "Sounds good. The pilot spoke to me on the loudspeaker a few minutes ago, they want to talk to me."


 Tamara looked up at the helicopter and extended her left-hand palm up in front of her. She was still sitting cross-legged on the ground, and she looked up at the helicopter and gave a nod.


  Tamara spoke loudly, "ALRIGHT. WE CAN TALK. YOU CAN LAND IN FRONT OF ME THERE IS LOTS OF ROOM." 


 The helicopter made its descent and as it did Tamara turned a bit and she was still sitting on the ground. The Ch-47 Chinook helicopter came down and landed about 170 feet from Tamara and as it touched down the pilot shot off the engines the engine noise stopped and the twin rotors began to slow down. Then two men got out of the helicopter and they began to wake towards Tamara. Tamara lowered her left-hand palm up down to the ground in front of the two men. They stopped for a moment and looked up.


  Tamara spoke, "You can both get on."


  Both men stepped up onto her fingers and they then walked down on fingers as they did Tamara lifted her left hand slowly and as she did both army men braced themselves. As they were being lifted higher they looked up at Tamara's face. Tamara lifted her left palm to her chest level and she looked at the two men there in her palm. 


  The man spoke, "HI TAMARA SHERRING. MY NAME IS GLEN BAKER I AM A SERGEANT GLEN BAKER AND THIS IS CORPORAL BEN LATURNER. WE HAVE 20 MEN ABOARD THIS HELICOPTER AND THAT MAN IN THE WINDOW IS OUR PILOT, JASON BIGGS. HE IS A WARRENT OFFICER."


 Tamara replied, "Nice to meet you. This man here on my right shoulder is my boyfriend Martin Lutz. You mentioned that you needed to talk. to me."


  Seargent Baker replied, "YES I DID. THERE ARE SEVERAL ARMY TROOPS HEADED TO WELLINGTON. TWO GIANT GIRLS ARE ATTACKING THE CITY. THEY ARE EACH 72 FEET IN HEIGHT ACCORDING TO THE VIEWS WE HAVE AND ONE GIANT MAN. THE GIANT MAN IS ONLY 35 FEET TALL AND HE HAS ON ARMOR. THE PRESIDENT DOES NOT WANT TO KILL THEM BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVING US MUCH CHOICE AS THEY ARE WRECKING THE CITY. THE MILITARY WAS SENT IN AND THE TWO GIANT GIRLS JUST ATTACKED THE MEN THEY HURT SEVERAL OF THEM AND THE GIANT MAN IS RUTHLESS. HE IS DESTROYING EVERYTHING IN HIS PATH AND HE IS SHOUTING CUSS WORDS. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP? WE ARE HELPLESS AGAINST 2 GIANT GIRLS 72 FEET TALL AND A GIANT ARMORED MAN 35 FEET TALL. WE CAN'T USE ARTILLERY OR MISSILES IN THE CITY CAUSE OF CASUALTIES. PHYSICALLY WE ARE NO MATCH. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?"


 Tamara replied, "Martin check the news. Alright, Sergeant Baker and Corporal Laturner. I will help. I will head to Wellington and help put a stop to what is happening."


  Tamara then lowered her left palm and the men got off as they did they ran towards the helicopter and the pilot started the engines the twin rotors began to spin and as the men got in the rotors were spinning faster. Tamara stood up and as she did the rotors of the helicopter were now at full speed the helicopter lifted off the ground and it then headed away as it began to ascend. Tamara then headed through the forest in the direction of the city of Wellington. 


  Martin spoke loudly, "HEY TAMARA, ITS ON THE NEWS. THE TWO GIANT GIRLS AND THE GIANT MAN. IT'S JENNIFER AND SUSAN AND THAT GARRY GUY THAT MEAN ONE, THAT FAT ONE. MY GOSH, THEY ARE JUST WALKING THROUGH THE CITY RIPPING OFF ROOFS OF BUILDINGS AND PUNCHING HOLES INTO THE BUILDINGS. ACCORDING TO THE NEWS PEOPLE ARE LEAVING THE CITY AND OTHERS ARE TRYING TO HIDE, THE POLICE ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE. OH HECK, IT'S HERE A LIVE FEED JENNIFER IS SCREAMING AT EVERYONE. WAIT THERE IS SOMEONE IN JENNIFER'S POCKET, ITS A PERSON. THEY ARE SAYING THAT THE PERSON IN HER POCKET IS LISA."


  Tamara Sherring had just left the forest and now she was walking through the foothills she changed her direction and bit and was now heading northeast in the direction of the large city of Wellington. Tamara Sherring picked up her walking speed and now she was still walking through the foothills.


  Tamara spoke, "Martin, I think that Jennifer and Susan must have come in contact with the meteor in came in contact with. They must have come in contact with a small piece and it enlarged them. I will have to put a stop to them."


  Martin replied, "I hope they can be caught. They can hide in the city."


  Tamara replied, "I know, I might be too large to enter the downtown part of Wellington. In that city, the downtown streets are more narrow than the streets of other cities. I may be too large to go in there. However, I will see what I can do."


  Now Tamara Sherring had just left the foothills and she continued her walk northeast towards the city of Wellington which was a good 92 miles away. Now as Tamara was walking the CH-47 helicopter was flying alongside her about 400 feet off to her left and at least 150 feet above her head. The helicopter then fell back at least a hundred feet.


 Warrant Officer Jason Biggs spoke, "My gosh, she is huge. Wow just look how gracefully she walks. I sure hope she can stop those two crazy girls and that giant fuck."


  Sergeant Baker replied, "I am sure she can. Just look at the size of Tamara Sherring, she is 280 feet tall. The two crazy chicks are only 72 feet and that giant man. I think Tamara will just step on him."


  Corporal Laturner replied, "It's a good thing that Tamara is nice and kind. Can you just imagine what would happen if she got angry or upset and went on a rampage?"


  Now in the city of Wellington, there was chaos all over. Police sirens and ambulance sirens were being heard all over the city along with car alarms. Jennifer and Susan were each at different locations in the city. Now Lisa was in Jennifer's left pocket and Lisa was shouting down at the people in the streets as they were running away from Jennifer. Now sitting up on Susan's left shoulder was Lee Anne and she too was shouting down at the people in the streets as they were running away from Susan. When either Susan or Jennifer screamed their loud voices were heard across the city of Wellington.  


  The city of Wellington was a large city widespread with a population of 2.8 million people. The city was divided into three sections the north and south and east section. A large ravine ran through the city separating the north from the south and the east was separated from the north by a large river. There were 16 tall buildings in the city. 10 of the tall buildings were in the downtown part of the city which was the city center and the downtown part was right next to the large ravine. The three tallest buildings were 31 stories, and the 5 buildings were 25 stories. The eight others were all between 14 to 9 stories in height and at least 23 other buildings were all between 4 to 8 stories in height. The city had two large shopping malls each with 230 stores.


  Both Jennifer and Susan were heard across the city as they were screaming and shouting at the people. Garry was shouting and cussing as he was walking through the city destroying people's houses and causing lots of damage. Now flying above the city were 5 Apache helicopters and two were shooting at Garry to no effect as the thick armour he had on was protecting him. Jennifer then threw a car at one of the helicopters and as she did she missed and the car flew into one of the tall buildings.