[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

This story gives you a glimpse into the life of a very small man
who has to live among regular sized people


Rated: G
Categories: Giantess, Mature (40-49) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/m, M/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 4420 Read: 9051
Published: May 21 2022 Updated: June 17 2022
Story Notes:

This is the story of a John, a man like any other, except for one thing, he was incredibly small.
He was so small, that living a normal life sometimes was complicated for him.
And believe me, he tried. He tried by all means to live a life like any other fellow but it wasn't that easy.
Let me tell you how a normal day was for him so you can understand the type of difficulties you can ran into when you are action figure sized.

John lived by himself, he had a regular sized house which was too big for him, but as he wanted to be able to invite people over, he needed a normal house.
However, inside his house he had a room adapted to his size.
The house had a regular size door that had a smaller door in the bottom. This was because the handle of the main door was too high for him too reach.
So he had his own little door within the main door. That's from where he came out every morning.
He lived in a city, and worked in the suburbs, so every morning he needed to take a bus to his job. The bus stop was three blocks away from his home, but it took him around 1 hour to walk these 3 blocks, yes, that's how small he was.
He was a software engineer who, in the company used a regular size computer but with a special keyboard-like interface adapted to his size.
Sometimes, neighbours who already knew him and happened to walked in the same direction, gave him 'a ride' to the bus stop to help him arrive earlier.

1. Chapter 1: The long long way to whatever I go by santiago1985 [Reviews - 1] (1177 words)
So, let's pick any regular day of his first year at work, for example, April 23rd, the day the company was doing this celebration for it's 10th anniversary.

2. Chapter 2: Waiting for the bus by santiago1985 [Reviews - 1] (1189 words)

3. Chapter 3: The company by santiago1985 [Reviews - 0] (2054 words)