- Text Size +
We had another few weeks before school started, so it wasn’t like I had anything to do, after all. It took some convincing, but my girlfriend Stephanie finally persuaded me to go along with it. And, hey, if it really made her that happy, I guess it would be worth it. We decided then and there to go down to the U-Rental and get a used shrinker machine, taking it back to her place to try to figure out how it worked.

Now Stephanie is a great girl, but one thing that drives me crazy is how she always acts like she knows how things work even when she really has no clue. Today was no different. Sure enough, after we set the thing up, she insisted on trying it out without reading through the whole manual. I should’ve known better, but I let her turn it on while I stood in front, catching the rays on my body. I tingled for a few seconds, then started shrinking down, finally stopping at about the same height as Stephanie . “See” she said, “we didn’t need the manual after all!”

Then Stephanie wrapped herself around me and gave me a big kiss. “Thanks, Jack, you’re so sweet to do this for me!” It felt funny, seeing Stephanie the same height as me, her cute body feeling so big against mine. In fact, Stephanie was feeling awfully big-suddenly I had to get on my tip toes to kiss her!

“Hey! I’m still shrinking! What’s going on?”

“Oh, I’m sorry, Jack. I must’ve left it on too long.” She sure did! Now I was only shoulder height to little Stephanie! As I stood before her, I continued getting smaller and smaller, looking up in amazement at this incongruously tall woman where my cute little girlfriend had been! By the time I stopped shrinking I was really tiny-barely two feet tall!

Looking back now, I can’t help thinking Stephanie might have had an ulterior motive in wanting to shrink me, although I do think she really made an honest mistake, and didn’t mean to make me that little. Maybe it’s unfair of me to think so, but somehow I got the feeling she might have wanted me to shrink to her size so I would be shorter than her.

After a few days at home I got antsy and decided to go to the Mall to get something to read. I really don’t know how I let myself get talked into these things! I felt I was in a daze as I found myself trailing after Stephanie, her beautiful long legs and sexy rear leading me out to her car. I was too little to open the door, so she opened it for me, waiting patiently while I laboriously climbed up into the car and onto the front seat. I was pretty quiet the whole way back, just grunting responses as she gaily prattled on, talking non-stop about her friends at school, or whatever. The whole time I was desperately wrestling to ignore the annoying chatter that came from her. But I had to keep reminding myself she was still my beautiful girlfriend!

It was really strange walking around as a little guy with all these giants towering over me. I pretty much kept my head down and headed for the bookstore.

I was there looking through the magazines when the most beautiful pair of legs I had ever seen appeared next to me. Impossibly long, shapely and lovely, they towered over me. And those feet! Wrapped in beautiful thong sandals with big high heels! My head was about thigh height - well below the hem of her short skirt - so without looking up I could only see the sultry creature from her knees down.

My heart started pounding like mad, and I started shaking all over! It was all I could do to keep from jumping up and wrapping myself around one of those huge shapely legs, or just dropping to the floor and crawling to her on my hands and knees to kiss those magnificent toes one by one!

I couldn’t dare turn my head to see who it was, as from my perspective I wouldn’t be able to avoid looking up the woman’s skirt - and I was in no state to fight an enraged giantess! So I just stood there frozen, hardly able to breathe, consumed by my fantasies and waiting helplessly until the nubile giantess decided to move on.

Unable to stand it any more, I was just turning to ignominiously slink away when I heard a familiar voice from above. “Jack is that you?”

Ohmigod! It COULDN’T be...

“Jack! It IS you! Wow!” The beautiful giantess had to bend over almost double to look down at me.

I looked sheepishly up at the huge smiling face of my childhood friend towering over me. “Er.. hi Nicole!”

Nicole, grinning from ear to ear, kneeled down on the floor to bring her face close to mine. Even so, she was still much taller than me - I had to crane my neck to look up at her! “Gosh Jack! Just look at you! Boy, Stephanie told me all about what happened, but - wow! I just can’t get over how you look!”

“Er, um... yeah. (cough) It’s rilly something, huh?” I was never so embarrassed in my life! Of all people to run into, why did it have to be her?! I tried to avoid her gaze, looking down at the floor.

Nicole, wearing a revealing short dress, was still grinning and looking down at me with that huge lovely face and those big, BIG eyes. I think she could tell I was really embarrassed. “Hey, Jack! It’s OK! Don’t be shy! It’s just me! Besides...” she reached her big hand out to touch my face. “I think you look really cute!”

I needed to get out of there - fast! “Er, thanks, Nicole! Look, I really need to get going so I can catch a ride to get back home...!”

“Hey, wait! Don’t go running away on me! Can’t we walk around together? I’m all by myself!”

“Er, gosh, Nicole, I’d really love to, but, um... like I said I really need to be leaving soon. Stephanie’s going to give me a ride back home, so I can’t afford to miss it.”

Nicole frowned, her cute face scrunching up as her eyebrows furrowed. Suddenly, she broke out into a big smile. “Hey! I’ve got an idea! I can give you a ride home - I’ve got my car here!”

“Um, n-no, thanks, Nicole. I don’t want you to go through so much trouble for me. I’ll be OK.“

“No! It’s no trouble at all. In fact, it’s perfect - I only have my learner’s permit so I need a driver to sit with me. This works out just great...”

“Yeah, but still, I...”

“PLEEEEEZE, Jack? It’d really be a big help! And I’d LOVE to give you a ride!”

“Well...”

“GREAT! Thanks Jack! You’re such a sweetheart! This’ll be such fun!”

I really don’t know how I let myself get talked into these things! I felt I was in a daze as I found myself trailing after Nicole, her beautiful long legs and sexy rear leading me out of the Mall and to her car. I was too little to open the door, so she opened it for me, waiting patiently while I laboriously climbed up into the car and onto the front seat. I was pretty quiet the whole way back, just grunting responses as she gaily prattled on, talking non-stop about the stuff she got for Christmas, or her friends at school, or whatever. The whole time I was desperately wrestling to suppress my fantasies, practicing my deep breathing in an effort to keep from getting over stimulated by the presence of this huge sexy creature - and I had to keep reminding myself she was still practically a kid!

I really wanted to get back home, but Nicole convinced me to wait around at her place for Stephanie. Besides, she said she couldn’t take me to my house because she needed someone to accompany her on the drive back.

“Wanna see what else I got at the Mall?”

“Umm.. sure. Nicole, what is it?” Who knows how long we had to wait? It was a lot better than the two of us just sitting there with an awkward silence.

“Great! C’mon up to my room, but it’s a surprise! I think you’re really gonna like it!” Nicole turned and started bounding up the stairs.

I slowly clambered up the big steps one by one after the towering beauty, I started to get this feeling that I was sliding down a slippery slope, that events were somehow overtaking me and I was just a pawn in the grip of some unfathomable Fate. I was a bit out of breath when I finally reached the top of the stairs, and was still breathing hard when I entered Nicole’s room. She was lying on her tummy on the floor, putting the CD in the stereo, the big mounds of her pert rear end beckoning, while her lovely long legs seemed to stretch on forever. Her short skirt had hiked up a bit and was showing a tantalizing peek of her white panties. The sight took what little breath I had left away and made me even dizzier than I already was.

Nicole then bounced up onto her feet in a single motion, towering over me with that big hungry grin on her face. She flounced past me, closing the door to her room and cutting off my escape. “There! I don’t want you running away on me! Now you just wait right here an’ I’ll be back out in just a second.” She reached into her shopping bag and took out a small package, then disappeared into her bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Somehow I wasn’t getting a good feeling about this. What if Stephanie arrived and found us together? I had a brief panic attack and decided to try to escape while I still could - but how? The door knob was way too high for me to reach in my reduced state. Nicole had an office chair on wheels at her desk, and I ran over and started slowly pushing the huge chair towards the door, hoping to climb up and reach the knob before she returned.

Suddenly the bathroom door burst open. “Well, whattya think?”

My throat went dry and my breathing stopped! I can’t recall - I may have cried out, or issued a pitiful squeak, but I was completely riveted by the huge vision before me. Nicole was standing in the doorway wearing the briefest of string bikinis, a bright yellow polka dot number that barely covered her astounding charms! The skimpy suit left nothing to the imagination - her long legs, sexy hips, flat stomach, and full breasts were looming before me, topped off by her beautiful face with that same goofy grin, and those same big hungry eyes smiling down right at me!

“Well, Jack? C’mon! Aren’t you gonna say something?”

I think I cleared my throat two or three times before I was able to croak out a response. “Umm... g-gosh, Nicole. (cough) T-that’s quite a b-bathing suit!”

“Yeah” she giggled, “It’s really cool, huh?” She turned around, giving me first a magnificent profile view of her huge breasts, then a gut wrenching display of her big sexy rear end. The suit was really just a small triangle in the back, and her beautiful ass cheeks were almost completely revealed as they floated above me, way out of my reach. As she stood with her lovely backside towards me, she reached down and tugged at the little string holding the bikini bottom, causing her ass cheeks  to jiggle tantalizingly. “Jeez! It feels a little tight back there. D’ya think it fits me OK?”

This couldn’t go on - I had to do something before I lost it completely! With a supreme effort, I tried to banish any thoughts of my sexual fantasies and struggled to get back to sobriety. Taking a deep breath, “Y-Yeah! Nicole y-your b-bathing suit, looks very sexy.”

Nicole burst into a huge grin and dropped to her knees, her big face looming before me. “Oh, Jack! You’re so sweet! You always say the nicest things! I just love it!” She leaned over and gave me a huge smooch on my lips, and treating me to an incredible view of her huge cleavage, her breasts barely contained by her teeny bikini top. “You’re the greatest!!”

She jumped back to her feet and wriggled off back into the bathroom, leaving me to once again practice my deep breathing in an effort to calm my heart. As the door closed behind her I felt like I had survived some kind of trial by fire. Whew! That was really close! I don’t know what I would have done if she had been out like that much longer!

After a minute the bathroom door cracked open, and Nicole’s pretty face peeked out. “Jack? Could you help me with something?”

Uh oh. “Umm.. sure, I guess, Nicole. W-what is it?”

“It’s this bikini top. It seems kinda stuck. I can’t get it off. Could you help me untie it?”

Still clad in her brief bikini, Nicole came out and sat down on her bed, turning her back to me and looking down at the strap behind her. “I think it’s all knotted up. Can you come up here and see if you can get it undone?”

Once again feeling myself caught helplessly in the grip of some nefarious Fate, I struggled to climb up onto the bed next to Nicole. Even as I stood up on the bed with her sitting next to me, she still was a good head taller than me. Her lovely back was completely bare save for the thin strap, and the crack of her pretty rear peeked enticingly out at me from below. I struggled to keep from trembling again as I gingerly approached her, and reached out with my small hands to try to unravel the knot. It really was stuck, and as I worked on the difficult task I had to lean in close to her huge warm bare back.

As I stood close to her, wrestling with the bikini top, my wild erotic fantasies again started to bubble to the surface. I found myself sweating, my breathing shallow as I feverishly worked so close to this huge exotic creature. Soon, I found I had developed a raging erection which was now straining the crotch of my pants! I prayed Nicole wouldn’t look back at me, and desperately fought to keep from getting further aroused - or coming in my pants!

“Jack? Can I ask you a question?”

“Umm... sure.” My voice squeaked as I spoke.

“Do you ever have, like, fantasies?”

“Uh.. (cough) Ummm.. what?”

“Y’now, like sometimes you see giant women and little guys. Or maybe a guy shrinks and is real tiny, but he’s, like with a regular sized girl. That kind of thing.”

“G-gosh, Nicole. (cough, cough) W-what makes you mention that?”

She turned around to look at me and I moved quickly to hide my hard on. “Well, Jack, I never told anybody this before, but sometimes I get these, like, fantasies. But sometimes when I see something on TV with, like a big girl and a little guy, I get this, like, funny tingly feeling. It’s sorta like a sexy type feeling.”

“(cough) Y’ don’t say.”

“Yeah, like the other night I was watching I Dream of Jeannie - y’know the reruns they show at night - and Jeannie took Major Nelson and shrank him down to doll size. Did ya ever see that one?”

“Ummm.. yeah.”

“Well, anyway after I saw that show, I kept day dreaming about what it would be like to be Jeannie, and to, like, have those magic powers where you could make guys real little.” She turned and looked at me, raising her eyebrows questioningly. “You don’t mind me talking about this, do you?”

“N-no! No, Nicole.”

“Oh, good! ‘Cause I feel like I can really talk to you, Jack. I mean, I never told anybody about this before! Gosh, it all seems so weird! But, well, the reason why I’m telling you all this is that, today, when I saw you at the Mall all little like that, I got the same kinda funny feeling. It was, like, y’know, my fantasy had suddenly come true!” She turned to face me, a concerned look on her big face. “Jack? I’m worried! Does that mean I’m weird?”

“Umm.. er...”

Her face dropped in disappointment. “Oh I knew it! I never should have said anything! I just knew you’d think I was crazy! I guess maybe I AM crazy! Everything about me is weird!”

“N-no, Nicole. Don’t say that! I don’t think you’re weird.”

“Oh Jack, you’re just saying that to be nice! You don’t have to pretend! I know I’m not normal! I guess I’m just a big, dumb weirdo!” Her voice started to break and I was afraid she was about to burst into tears!

“No really!” I took a deep breath, then, maybe against my better judgment decided to plunge ahead. “Look, Nicole. I’ve got a confession to make, too. I’ve had the same feelings as you have, except...”

Nicole tuned to look at me, her beautiful face lighting up in a huge smile. “REALLY?? Oh, Jack! C’mon, tell me all about it!!”

“Er, (cough) well...” I really wasn’t sure how far I wanted to head in this direction...

“C’mon, Jack, PLEEEZE!” She was now turned completely around towards me, her huge perky breasts hovering just below my face.

“Well, all right. I guess I’ve had the same kind of fantasies, too. Except of course I’m always the little guy with a big woman. Er, like, a giantess, I mean.” As I continued, I found myself pouring out my whole story to Nicole, how all my life I had the same hidden dreams and fantasies, never once revealing them to anyone until today.

“Isn’t that amazing! Here I’ve never told ANYBODY this and now it turns out you have the SAME feelings!” Her big face exploded in a happy grin inches from mine. “Oh, Jack! We’re both the same!! You and I have something REALLY special in common! Isn’t that just GREAT?!!”

“Um... (cough) yeah.” This was getting all a bit too much! My hard on was starting to reassert itself with a vengeance as I stood before her lush scantily clad body.

“Hey, I know! (giggle) Let’s have some fun! I’ll be the giantess and you can be my little man!” She said gaily as she bounced off the bed with excitement, then turned and stood towering over me. “What kind do you like? How about a mean giantess?” she asked, putting a pretend menacing look on her huge pretty face. “Grrrrr! I’m the evil giantess and I’m here to shrink you down to tiny size, little man!” Nicole stood giggling over me, her arms reaching out like menacing claws, her lush body still barely clad in that tiny bathing suit. Looking up at the huge beautiful teen babe acting out my most intimate fantasy, I almost lost it right there in front of her!

I knew if I was going to survive the afternoon with my self respect  intact, drastic measures had to be taken! Again summoning all of my strength, I struggled through a sheer act of will to suppress the urge to give in to my fantasies. “Look, Nicole. I know you’re excited and all, but I really don’t think this kind of thing is good for you, you’re just too impressionable!” I paused, hoping to calm her down. “I really don’t think we should be playing around like this! Let’s just put a stop to it right now! I’ll just go wait downstairs and wait until Stephanie gets back so she can help return me to my normal size.”

“Oh! You mean you don’t want to play pretend anymore?” Nicole had a pouty look on her lovely face.

“No, Nicole, I think we’ve had enough. Besides, I really want to grow back - it’s so embarrassing and inconvenient being little like this!”

“Hey, I know - I can help you get big again! Scott's showed me his shrinking gun he has one in his room, in his dresser drawer, so I know how to work it! C’mon, we can do it together-you don’t need to wait!”

“Well, thanks, Nicole, but I kind of really want to make sure there’s no mistakes this time...”

“Oh, no! I won’t mess it up! I know just how to do it!” At that, Nicole went bounding out the door, her lovely rear end wriggling seductively as she led me down the hall to Scott’s room. It seemed pretty simple - at two feet tall I was exactly one third my normal height, Nicole then  reached into the back of Scott's dresser drawer and pulled out the box with the shrinker in it. Nicole then checked the charge and set the controls to three and told me to stand in front of the machine. This time, Nicole really checked everything, and I have to admit Nicole was very helpful. She threw the switch and we waited for the rays to take effect. Soon I was tingling all over.

“Hey, it feels like it’s starting to work!” I was getting excited about finally getting back to normal. But something seemed wrong... “Hey, I’m not getting any bigger!”

In fact, I was getting smaller! To my horror, my already tiny body  began dwindling, as the beautiful bikini clad Nicole seemed to grow and grow! The room quickly expanded around me, and in what seemed like seconds I was reduced to the size of a child’s toy doll! Nicole, now a huge towering mountain of curvaceous flesh, lowered her giant Face almost down to the floor to stare in open mouthed shock at my incredible transformation!

“G-gosh, Jack! Y-you’re really tiny now! What happened?” Her face, now as big as I was tall, hovered beside me, while her huge breasts brushed the floor next to me, each giant pendulous orb now dwarfing my minute body!

My mind snapped! This was the last straw! For days I had been slinking around, a shrunken fugitive, hiding like a recluse, finally stealing out only to be found and toyed with by her, then finally shrunk by her to a miniature doll! Overwhelmed with frustration, I lashed out, my tiny high voice rising in anger! “Don’t you play dumb with me, Nicole! You know perfectly well what happened! I think you did this on purpose! You said you wanted to shrink me and now you’ve done just that! Well, now I’m tiny and helpless, and I hope you’re satisfied!”

Suddenly the huge beautiful Face before me crumpled in pain, as tears started to form in her gigantic brown eyes. “Oh Jack! That’s so untrue! How could you be so cruel!” She sat up, now kneeling on the floor, her huge breasts and lovely face towering over me as she shouted down in anger. “That’s the meanest thing anybody’s ever said to me! Here I was just trying to be nice! All I wanted to do was to help you, and I made a stupid mistake! And now I feel just awful about it!” She suddenly got to her feet, hands on hips, looming above me, as big as a high rise building. “Here I really wanted you to like me more than anything! And now you say something so mean and nasty! You’re just terrible!!”

At that, Nicole burst into tears and turned away, striding down the hallway. I desperately tried to run after her, but at only 8 inches tall I couldn’t hope to keep up. She reached her bedroom and strode inside, slamming the door behind her!

Running as fast as I could, I reached her door about a minute later. I was much too little now to ever hope to open it, so I banged my tiny fists on the door and called out. “Nicole! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings!”

“Go away! (sob) I hate you! And don’t come back! Ever!!”

“Oh, come on, Nicole! Don’t be that way! Please forgive me!” I paused, hearing only heart rending sobs emanating from the room.

“Please, Nicole. Let me explain. When we were talking before about our fantasies, I told you things I had never told anybody before. I guess maybe I was scared because I had revealed so much to you. And then when I shrank by mistake right afterward, it was like all the things we talked about suddenly came true! I know you didn’t mean to make me so little, but I guess I got angry because I was afraid of being hurt by you. But now, I know that you only wanted to help me.” I looked down at my tiny feet, feeling about as tall as I was. “I guess I don’t blame you for being so angry. I really should have trusted you, Nicole. You’ve always been really nice to me.” I listened for a reply, but heard only silence. “I’m really sorry, Nicole. If it’ll make you feel better, I’ll just go away now and I won’t bother you ever again!”

As I turned to leave, the door cracked open and Nicole’s huge face appeared above me. She was smiling brightly and wiping tears from her eyes. “Oh, Jack! That’s just the nicest, sweetest thing I ever heard!”

“Awe, gee, Nicole, I just...” but suddenly I was almost knocked off my feet by her huge full lips, kissing me all over my tiny body.

“Mmmmwah! Mmmmwah! You’re so little and so sweet, I just want to eat you up!” I was beginning to worry that she just might! As the huge shower of kisses continued, Nicole’s gigantic giggly grinning Face seemed to loom up every where I looked! I was afraid I’d be literally smothered in her giant kisses! I almost didn’t know which was worse - when she was angry or when she was loving!

“OK! All right! Enough, Nicole!”

Nicole sat up, giggling happily, still barely clad in that brief polka dot bikini. “Gee, Jack. If you’re gonna be stuck this size for a while, why don’t we play pretend again?”

“Well, I’m not sure we should...” But suddenly a terrific impact slammed into me, snatching me off the ground and high into the air. I seemed to just hang in the air as my entire torso was engulfed in a crushing pressure, then Nicole sprang to her feet.

“"Ooooooeee,! You darling little man, I'm gonna take you with me." She shouted gaily.

Holding me clamped tightly in one giant hand my legs dangling and swinging back and forth my head jerking about as she bounced into her bedroom.

Nicole then bounced up to her bed then put me on the soft blanket of the bed. Once I got my bearings back I noticed that Nicole just stood there looking at me with a playful grin.

"READY TO PLAY MY LITTLE JACK?" Nicole said with a playful grin.

I just stared in awe at her beauty. Even though she was over confident she was almost entitled to be over confident. I mean hell she was just about hotter than most of those supermodels.

“Jack?” Nicole asked smiling in a high teasing voice. “What’s YOUR favorite giantess fantasy?”

“Hmmm?”

“You know! What kinda fantasy do you like?”

“Oh, that! Well... Umm... Usually I like different stuff - one favorite dream I have is sort of a huge, powerful giantess, almost like a Goddess, very mysterious. I like to think of how she toys with her little men - like a cat playing with a little mouse.”

“(giggle) Gee, that sounds neat! Oh... hey!” she gave me a huge bright smile as she finally unbound the stubborn knot. I stared in awe as the cups of her huge bikini top dropped, one by one, from her gigantic pendulous breasts, suddenly revealing them in all their perfect immense glory! Inch by inch the now topless giantess stood above me, her huge naked breasts hanging way above me, and her giant Face grinning down, while I stood speechless before her! Finally, Quickly Nicole tossed off her bikini bottoms then out of no where she lept onto the bed landing with me between her gigantic breasts. I instantly screamed from the sudden impact and pain.

"Have you always wonderded what I was like in bed?" Nicole asked out of the blue

"WHAT!?" I screamed while getting squished by her massive breasts.

"Well you'll find out tonight little man!"

She sat back heavily on the bed causing me to bounce up and make me lose my balance. Nicole then swung one long shapely leg over me and as her limb soared over my head it gave me a brief glimpse at her huge cunt. Nicole giggled, seeing my eyes widen at the awesome sight. As Nicole clumsily leaned against the headboard she let out a monstrous sigh causing her enormous breasts, to bob slightly. Her big brown eyes danced with girlish delight as she gazed down at my small body.

Now, for me to be getting an erection when I was between the thighs of a beautiful, naked woman wouldn't have usually surprised me, but, gods, Nicole was the size of an office building! Apparently certain parts of my body didn't care about this particular detail, though--"quite the optimist, aren't you" I muttered in the general direction of my crotch.

"AHEM," Nicole said, and I realized that I'd been staring slack-jawed at her gigantic pussy for who-knows-how-long. "ADMIRING THE VIEW?" Nicole asked, giggling; "WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A CLOSER LOOK?"

Before I could say anything, Nicole reached her hand around behind me, and nudged me forward. There wasn't much I could do but take a step and try to keep my balance; she kept pushing as I stumbled closer and closer to her, even as huge as she was the skin of her hand was still soft and warm, but it still pushed me relentlessly forward and I couldn't do a thing about it.

She stopped pushing and I managed to regain my balance and stand up and look around to see that I was trapped in a triangle of flesh formed by her thighs and her hand; then I looked forward and found myself staring right at her enormous cunt and it was as big as I was, and I could feel its warmth radiating against the entire surface of my body.

She giggled again, her whole titanic body shaking and her hand bumping into my back, making me stumble, I caught myself with my hands buried in her curly pubic hair, one hand on either side of her cunt. "COME ON, DO IT!" Nicole laughed; I looked up at her, puzzled, and she giggled again, "LICK ME, BABY!" this time giving me a little push with her fingetip, planting my face smack in her giant, wet cunt.

Oh, hell; I'd never turned down a request like that before--and even a huge woman is still a woman. Still, it was possible that Nicole might require some modifications to his usual techniques.

She giggled again and uttered a long grunt. He reached desperately at the spongy labia "Go on, kiss me there, little man!" Nicole urged playfully in a gutteral voice. I then started using my hands to rub up and down Nicole's fleshy labia. I began to feel the surface becoming slimy. I then slid my hand inside to feel the warmth and jelly-like interior. I heard her grunt and guessed she was enjoying my exploring hand inside her. Her grunts became continual, and then I felt the walls of her vagina squeeze and it surprised me that Nicole had that ability. It was almost impossible to pull my arm out. It became a kind of game - I'd tease and titillate her quim and she would try and grip my arm, both competing with each other. Being the inquisitive type of guy, I attempted to see how far I could reach inside and feel things that would be 'interesting', and a talking point when I eventually returned to his normal size. The 'game' went on for some time. I then reached in as far as I could and withdrew it before Nicole could clamp her vagina. She was sighing blissfully, enjoying the 'game' as if being wonderfully penetrated by a penis - albeit so tiny.

Then I started kissing and nibbling Nicole's clitoris. This caused the bud to swell, which turned me on even more, so I kissed it again. The more I kissed the knob of flesh, the hotter and pinker it got. I then opened my mouth wide and licked around the outside of Nicole's clit.

Nicole's entrace was starting to get hotter, and puffing up around me where I was pressed against her. Nicole then started thrusting her hips forward towards me lustful enthusiasm.

May as well give her what she wants, Jack.

The voice in my head did not go ignored. I then leaned down and pushed my face into her entrance. I felt the muscles contract around me, but pushed further on so that my shoulders and torso slid inside as well. The pinkness inside of Nicole was hot and engulfing. I could feel her pulse through the sensitive skin of her tunnel. Just outside of her, my prick pressed against her labia. Then I carefully squirmed deeper and deeper into Nicole's vagina. Finally, I felt my feet leave the bed and was almost completely inside the warm tunnel of Nicole's pussy. Only my ankles and feet hung outside of her now.

After a while Nicole pulled me out, and started playing with my body in her massive labia, then she thrusted me back into the depths of that great sensuous cavern of erotic flesh. Back inside her I started to relax and enjoy her again. She had been right, she knew how to pleasure
a man; I enjoyed being inside her giant cunt, like nothing I had ever experienced before, I had been swallowed like a toy, completely engulfed by her enormous cunt, the softness of her vaginal walls hugging every inch of me. No other woman could take her place, she didn't use just a part of me in her wonderful vagina she used all of me. Later I laid naked on the hot bare flesh between the gigantic mountains of her mammoth tits ecstatic in complete exhaustion as she petted and fondled me tenderly. I was her tiny erotic toy, and she could do anything she wanted to me, I was hers completely and I loved it.