[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Two voluptuous and well-endowed sisters ingest an experimental growth hormone that turns them into colossal goddesses hungry for blood and destruction. Will the city of San Francisco be able to survive the designs of its new rulers?

PHOTO BY MAR332 

FOTO POR MAR 332

https://www.deviantart.com/mar332/art/Mega-Giantess-Sisters-896968043

COMISSIONS ARE OPEN! 40$ per 1000 words. 

Hey, guys. I opened a patreon. If you like what I do and want to support me here is the link: https://www.patreon.com/SONOFTHESUN

If you like the story and want to support me here is my https://ko-fi.com/sonofthesun 



Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, BBW, Butt, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 11367 Read: 16343
Published: June 02 2022 Updated: June 26 2022
Story Notes:

Basically the idea came to me when I saw the image of MAR332. He is a good artist when it comes to this genre. 


NOTE: I HAVE A SPANISH VERSION OF THIS STORY TOO. 

1. I SISTERS by SON OF THE SUN [Reviews - 1] (560 words)

A simple introductory chapter to show the characters and their motivations

2. II THE GAME BEGINS by SON OF THE SUN [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2870 words)

3. III GUILTY by SON OF THE SUN [Reviews - 2] (3267 words)

4. IV CONTROL by SON OF THE SUN [Reviews - 0] (1464 words)

5. V REBELLION by SON OF THE SUN [Reviews - 2] (3206 words)

Hey, guys. bad news, this will be the last chapter in a while. I have some personal and economic problems that I must solve. Adult life sucks, but that's the way it is. You have to stand up despite everything and move on. I am open to commissions or donations if someone likes it, BUT it is your choice and if  you really want to do it. It is nobody's obligation.

COMISSIONS are 40$ dollar per 1000 words
Donations https://ko-fi.com/sonofthesun

Anyway, good luck in everything you set out to do, drink water and take good care of yourselves. See you soon, enjoy the chapter and if you like it do not forget to write your opinion or review.