- Text Size +

II

THE GAME BEGINS 

It was fifteen minutes past eleven and the sun was shining with unusual strength. The 41,915 fans eagerly awaited the start of the match. Screams of excitement and rivalry moved through the winds of the crowded place. Meanwhile, in the darkness of an old and worn apartment, two women full of hatred and resentment were preparing to change history.

On a round wooden table laid a heavy iron case which could only be opened through an exact number combination.

"Then the time has come," Julie said. "Are you wearing the stretchy underwear I told you to buy?"

"Of course. I have no intention of walking around naked,” Martha replied. "Put the combination and let's finish the chat. You remember it, don't you?”

“Sure, I watched that stupid of Arthur put it for over a year. It's pretty easy: 12, 24, 56,80,58.” 

When placing the numbering, the briefcase opened, thus revealing its mysterious interior. Inside were no more than six clear bottles filled with a slimy green liquid. Martha picked one up and held it up to her face so she could inspect it better. 

"So, this is our ticket to success," Martha said.

"Drink three jars, I'll do the same," Julie said with one of the containers in her right hand.

"Are you sure this thing works,?" Martha said, not very convinced of the product her sister had brought.

"I don't know, maybe it will kill us. We will have to find it out." Julie opened the container and swallowed the entire liquid in one sip. "It tastes horrible."

"Do you feel different?" Martha asked.

"No, nothing. Maybe the changes will start to happen when we complete the dose." 

"If you say so.". 

Martha, convinced by her sister's words, consumed her first bottle. She could feel a heavy acidic liquid slowly descending through his throat.

"It tastes like garbage! I hope this shit works or else you're gonna meet my bad side sister!"

Both women consumed their three corresponding vials and sat down to wait for something to happen.

"I don't feel anything sister. Apparently they tricked you," Martha said disappointedly.

Suddenly and without warning a sudden wave of heat invaded Martha's body. She instantly stood up and fell to the ground. Every single cell in her body was undergoing some kind of strange transformation.

"It's happening! I can feel it!" Martha was enjoying it. Somehow the change was giving her some kind of twisted sexual pleasure.

The moment Julie got up from her chair to help her sister, the formula also began to have effect on her. Both sisters were changing, both of them were growing.

"I've never felt so good in my entire life!" Julie yelled.

The clothes they were wearing began to tear from the rapid expansion of their bodies. The shoes they exhibited that morning exploded as they could not contain their huge feet.

"My pants are going to explode! My butt is getting too big!" Martha yelled.

"Have you seen my boobs?! They are huge!" Julie said with enormous pleasure.

In a few seconds Martha's ass claimed its place and ripped apart the tight jeans the voluptuous woman was wearing. For its part, Julie's breasts reduced her shirt to mere tugs.

The sisters had grown five meters in two minutes and their bodies were still expanding at an alarming rate. The only clothing that separated them from nudism was a bra and panty set made of super stretchy fabric, pink for Julie and red for Martha.

After three minutes the apartment building began to shake. The tenants of the compound panicked. The building swayed from side to side as if it were about to collapse and shatter.

"We have to get out of here!" said an old man who had lived there for more than thirty years.

"There's no time to carry anything! Drop everything and run!" shouted the owner of apartment C012.

"Has anyone seen Julie and Martha?!" asked Ian, the closest neighbor to the sisters' apartment.

 "Forget about them and worry about yourself!", said one of the tenants.

 "Where do you think are going, little ones?" Martha's voice said.

"Don't run so fast, you can hurt your little legs," Julie was heard saying.

No one knew for sure where the sisters' voices were coming from, nor did they have the time to find out. But they were convinced of something, there was something out of the ordinary in them. It was as if they communicated through a group of coordinated and powerful invisible speakers.

"We're going to remodel this crap building a bit, I hope you don't mind", Julie said.

Before the remaining frightened tenants could even ponder whatever the sisters were trying to say, the ground they were running across shattered, throwing them into a dark void.

The lucky ones who managed to escape in time witnessed the building that used to be their home being reduced to a huge cloud of dust and concrete.

“It can't be, I should have imagined it.” Dan, one of the tenants on the ground floor and one of the first to leave the building, said this to himself.

Dan believed he had seen something seconds before the building collapsed, something that could easily destroy his conception of reality. His mind must be playing a dirty joke in bad taste, that was the only explanation for the nonsense that his eyes had witnessed.

"Is something wrong, darling? You look very pale,” said Tina, Dan's wife. "We can't give up now, I'm convinced the government will give us a hand, or maybe some home insurance”. 

"We have to get out of here, quick." There was fear in Dan's cracked voice.

"Do you need to go to a hospital?"

"There was a giant eye! before the building collapsed I saw a green eye of the size of a refrigerator peeking out of one of the windows!"

Tina flinched at such madness. Some of the present ones laughed and others simply frowned due to the embarrassment. 

“Dan, I know you're going through a lot of stress right now, but this is not the time to lose your mind." 

“I know what I saw!" Dan yelled. 

“Sister! This is great!" Everyone present recognized Martha's voice. But there was something different. Each of the words that left the lips of that woman resounded with the force of thunder. There was something out of this world hidden behind that mask of smoke and dust.

The curtain of ash dissipated along with the wind, revealing the new form of the Crowley sisters to the world. Both of them had reached eighty meters in height. For them the city had become a simple playground.

"We are gigantic!" Martha shouted excitedly at her new size.

"I told you that thing would work! My plans always go perfectly,” Julie said.

The voices of both were like small shock waves that shook the windows of nearby establishments.

The colossal duo was visible for three blocks packed with people. Some ran without a second thought, others started taking photos, and others just froze, unable to process that madness.

"Hey sister, I think you have something between your boobs", Martha told Julie a little disgusted.

Julie looked down and to her surprise dozens of poor wretches who had not been able to escape laid trapped between her titanic breasts. Her former neighbors were struggling to get out of her mountains of meat and fat.

"Please help! I don't want to die!" yelled a woman who used to live in the third floor.

"Get us out of here! I can hardly breathe!" shouted one of the janitors.

"Help us Julie! What the hell is going on?!"

"They're so cute," Julie said with a smile. "I didn't know my boobs were big enough to have so many fans".

"They were big before sis, now they are HUGE. And your butt looks better than ever,” Martha said.

"Thank you sister, your new size suits you too. With those tits and that ass you could easily crush an entire neighborhood.”

In some disturbing and twisted way Julie was enjoying watching those people drowning between her gigantic breasts. She had the power to decide on their lives. She could help them or not and no one could recriminate or punish her thanks to her size.The only being that could be compared to her was Martha, the others were nothing more than inferior and defenseless beings with whom she could do whatever she wanted.


"I bet this is the biggest pair of boobs you've ever seen in your miserable lives," she said with a smirk.


The poor souls who were struggling to breathe at that moment understood the situation when they contemplated Julie's happiness. She wouldn't help them.


"Please don't do this!" a woman yelled.


"We are people too! We don't deserve this!" someone yelled with what little strength had left.


"People? Have you seen yourselves in a mirror? You are insects to us," Julie said without a shred of empathy.


The gigantic woman placed both hands on her breasts, causing them to begin to slowly press against each other. Dozens of wretches writhed in search of a drop of oxygen while their bodies were crushed by two immovable walls of flesh.


"They look so cute struggling to get out," Martha said before bursting out laughing.


Julie's nipples pointed skyward and protruded from her bra. Feeling the bones of his victims break one after another made her body experience orgasmic bursts of pleasure. 


"I can't imagine a better way to die," Julie said.


Sensing no movement from inside her breasts, Julie withdrew her hands and inspected the results of her horrible act. Her breasts were covered in blood and corpses. Some were lucky and died of suffocation while others were pulverized alive.


"Gross."  With her right hand Julie began to clean the blood and throw to the ground the human remains that littered her enormous breasts. 


All those present were silent. They had witnessed how one of the giantesses murdered dozens of people without any remorse. If they didn't escape from the place they could be next. The fear spread like a virus through the entire block. Human stampedes charged with powerful cries of horror infested the streets. Nobody was thinking clearly, the only thing they wanted was to get away as soon as possible from that pair of monsters. Some ironically met their end by being run over by some nervous driver or by falling and being stepped on by thousands of people.


"How noisy, I'm going to teach them some manners,” Martha said.


The colossal figure raised its leg and the gigantic shadow of a foot descended on a part of the crowd.


"She is gonna step on us! Run!" 


"I don't want to die!" I have a family!" 


"I'm scared mommy." 


"Get out of my way!"


They were some of the desperate sayings that were heard in the wind.


"They are very slow." Martha loved to see the desperation her mere presence caused, she could not stop smiling.


And just like that, Martha's foot fell, turning more than thirty people into a heap of red pulp in less than a second. The stomp also gave way to the birth of a mini earthquake that shook the entire environment.


“It feels like crushing an ant. it is so nice." 


There was something wrong with the Crowley sisters. Maybe the hormone had affected their minds or maybe they were always like this. Taking lives as if they were nothing is not something normal or that a healthy human being would do. The question of whether or not it was right to do something no longer existed for them, instead a new one had replaced it:

"I want to do it?"


"Oh, of course I want to."


Martha pulled her leg up and checked the bottom of her foot. It was completely covered in blood mixed with bone fragments. To clean it, she had no choice but to take off the remains with the wall of a building


"You should step on a few Julie.It feels great,” Martha said as she wiped the bottom of her foot.


"There's no rush sister. We still have a lot to do today.” 


At that moment Julie caught a glimpse of something in her sister's body.


"Give yourself back," Julie told Martha suddenly.



"What happen?" Martha asked a little confused.


"Just do it."


Martha turned around.and Julie couldn't contain her laughter at the sight of dozens of men and women clinging to her sister's butt. Not surprisingly, the seedy building they used to live in had ten floors crammed with people.


"You have a few ants stuck to your butt, sister," Julie said between laughs.


"Really?! Do you have any idea how we can take care of them?" Martha said.


The giantess with her bottom full of human beings bent her knees and assumed a position as if she was about to twerk.


"Please help! I can not move!"  shouted some of those trapped.


"Please, Julie, get me out of here!" Ian said. "I thought we were friends!"


Julie walked up to Martha's butt and placed her gigantic gaze directly on Ian's little body.


"I would never be friends with a fly like you. Even when I was little I didn't think of you as more than a weird insect."


Julie reached out with her right arm and with a fingernail pulled Ian away from her sister's meaty rear. The poor man was on the verge of tears, he couldn't believe that his life was going to end that way. He had no family and no money, when he got up that morning it never crossed his mind that this would be his last day on earth.


"Please let me go! I lent you money once! I always treated you both well!" Ian tried by all means that Julie spared his life.


"You only did it because you liked to see my ass. Do you think I'm stupid?" Julie said.


The irascible woman lifted Ian above her face and opened her mouth.


"But don't worry, you'll just become a little more fat for my ass.You will be of great help." 


"Please do not do it." For Ian, time began to move in slow motion. As he descended into the dark well of Julie's jaws his life flashed through his eyes. He hadn't done anything of value in twenty-six years. The only thing he felt in those moments was regret and guilt.


“If I had some way to get another chance, I would do everything differently,” those were his last thoughts before dying.


Julie didn't even bother to chew him, Ian pierced her throat and died from the  contact with her gastric juices.


"Okay, and with this resolved, it's time to take care of those fleas," Julie said.


The white-skinned giantess turned around, bent her knees, and assumed the same position as her sister.


"Hey Martha, please turn your head this way, I'd like to know if I have a few perverts stuck in my ass as well," Julie said.


Martha turned her head and to her surprise both of Julie's cheeks were full of people of all ages writhing in a useless effort to get rid of the gigantic woman's flesh.


"Looks like you've got a whole family picnic under your butt cheeks sister," Martha said.


“Great, that makes it even more fun. I have an idea,” Julie said.


“What do you have in mind?”  Martha asked.


"Let's bump our asses," Julie said innocently, as if it was all just a game.


"I like the way you think, sister," Martha said with a smile.


"No! Please don't!"


"We don't deserve this! You don't have to!"


"I beg you! Please let my son go!"


The sisters positioned themselves so that one's butt was directly in front of the other's and began to walk backwards.


"Maybe if you were a little bigger we'd have some respect for you," Martha said mockingly.


"Why is this happening?", that was the collective thought of those who were about to see death in the face.


Were their lives worth so little? Did their dreams and illusions have no meaning? Had they gone from considering themselves human beings to mere disposable playthings for a pair of monstrous abominations?


The sonic boom that occurred when both butts collided caused a shock wave that shattered all the windows of vehicles, houses and establishments within a radius of two kilometers.


Shake that ass sister. Let's grind up those bugs,” Martha said.


"Poor little ones.They can't stand a bit of twerking," Julie said.

Julie began to wiggle her butt over Martha's and vice versa until they were both satisfied.


"That was fun," Martha said. "We should repeat it later." 


The buttocks of both women were full of small spots of blood that in the not too distant past used to be innocent people.


"You have a dirty ass, sister." Julie reached down and without warning grabbed Martha's buttocks and started licking them.


"Oh, thanks for the cleanup little sister," Martha said with a lewd laugh.


"I wanted to try the taste of these little ones. They are not bad at all."


When Julie was done with her "cleaning" Martha bent down and returned the favor like the good sister she was. She opened her mouth, extended her tongue and began to slowly lick Julie's buttocks until not a single drop of blood remained.


"I think I could get used to this," Martha said.


Finishing her task, Martha stood up and looked at the scenery around her. The streets were deserted. All their toys had fled the place while they had a little fun.


"Where do you want to go now sister? I really want to check out that baseball game,” Martha said. "I've always liked athletic men.”


"Last night I told you I wanted to go scare those nerds.The time has come to pay them a little visit."


The nightmare had just begun.