- Text Size +

III GUILTY

Arthur couldn't contain the urge to vomit. His mind was about to snap and fall into the bottomless pit of madness. He felt disgusted with himself, with his job and with his innocent way of seeing the world.


"I'm stupid! I should never have created that thing!"


He was the head of the biology department at the San Francisco Academy of Sciences. He was the creator of the growth hormone that had turned the Crawley sisters into titans. The code name for the substance was X89, a synthetic hormonal compound manufactured with the aim of fueling the food industry. Arthur's dream was to create a world with unlimited nourishment, an ideal place where no child would have to die from malnutrition. But that dream had mutated into a horrible nightmare from which it was impossible to wake up.


Not even in the most pessimistic of his fantasies did Arthur imagine that his secretary would steal the hormone and ingest it together with her sister. But that was the reality, two gigantic women were destroying the city because of him. The eyes of the tormented man contemplated through the television as the sisters stepped on, devoured and played with the lives of people as if they were scum. Every death, every human being that fell at the hands of the sisters fell on her back. He had created the sword that pair of monsters now wielded.


And worst of all, he knew that the hormone could still give more of itself.


"Arthur, what are we going to do?" asked Annie, one of his assistants.


Arthur swallowed hard. Everyone in the Academy of Sciences building was holed up in the spacious Biology department. Altogether there must have been at least seventy people with Arthur.


"There's nothing we can do," he said flatly.


It had taken Arthur and his team three years to create six vials of X89. It was impossible to make any kind of antidote or produce more with the little time they had.


"We can't sit idly by while people die out there!" John, another attendee, protested. 


"You can grab a chair and watch me do it if you want," Arthur said blankly.


John didn't contain his rage and landed a hard right that sent Arthur to the ground.


"This is our fault! We must fix it somehow!" John yelled.


"There's nothing to do. The best we can do is go to our families and flee the city,” Arthur said.


At that moment the ground began to tremble suddenly and periodically. Everyone in the room knew what was going on.


"It's too late," Annie said with a grim look of terror on her face.


Two colossal white hands pierced the wall of the compound and removed the roof of the building as if it were the lid of a soda. The titanic faces of Julie and Martha Crawley appeared in front of the team of scientists. Arthur had just met his creation.


"Hello nerds!" Julie said with a smile from ear to ear. "Thanks for my new look. I wouldn't have done all of this without you." 


Some members of the science team ran to the door in a desperate attempt to escape.


"Where do you think you're going?" My sister is talking.” Martha quickly pulled a stranded van off the street and parked it right in front of the door, blocking the exit from the room.


Arthur and his companions were trapped like animals in a slaughterhouse. At the mercy of gigantic beings who no longer even considered them human. To them, they were simply playing with a group of puny ants.


"Wouldn't you have a little more hormones stashed away? Maybe I'll let you live if you give it to me,” Julie said.


John, fed up with all this slaughter took a step forward.


"Why are you doing this?! With your new size you could make great contributions to humanity! You could help build bridges or on rescue missions!"


"Why don't you shut up you fucking trash?" Julie said with a clear expression of disgust on her face.


The giantess extended her thumb and with it completely crushed John's body. Annie and the others watched from the front row as one of their friends was turned into a bloodstain. Julie withdrew her finger, opened her mouth and sucked on the remains of the bruised man as if it were some kind of sauce.


"This will happen to anyone who opens their mouth without permission," Julie said.


The terrified scientists were enveloped by a suffocating crossroads. On the one hand, they wanted to beg for their lives in the hope that Julie would let them go, but on the other, they feared that if they ever spoke they would suffer the same fate as John. It was a lose or lose situation.


Arthur stood up and met Julie's colossal eyes. He was afraid, but this was not the time to hesitate.


"We don't have any more but if you leave me and my team alive we can continue production," Arthur said.


"Interesting, I'll discuss it with my sister. Give us a few minutes. If anyone tries to escape I'll eat you one by one, I recommend that you don't play with me, only I can play with you" Julie said.


Julie and Martha turned around to talk, exposing their monumental behinds to the group of scientists.


"Enjoy the view, boys," Martha said before turning around.


"Do you think he's telling the truth?" Julie said quietly.


"Do you trust him?" Martha answered.


"Of course not. What if he gives us some kind of poison or something that makes us small again?" Julie said.



"You said it. It is very risky. Also, remember why we came here. Remember the times those motherfuckers called you whale boobs or fat ass. They deserve punishment."


Julie looked straight into her sister's honest eyes and understood what she had to do. It was them against the world and nobody else. Since they were little girls they had been through endless obstacles and now they had the opportunity to get even.They didn't need anything or anyone, they just needed each other.


Both sisters turned and walked back to Arthur and his team.


"After thinking it carefully both we have come to the same conclusion" Julie said.


Suddenly Julie extended her right arm, opened her hand fully and grabbed a good number of the scientists who were in the room as if they were toy soldiers.


"What are you doing?! Arthur cried in terror." The plan he had devised to save his companions had failed.


Julie brought the handful of men and women up to eye level and looked directly at them.


"I'm so sorry, nerds, but my sister and I have other plans for you," Julie said with a psychotic smile.


Julie opened her hand and the terrified and helpless puppets that did not stop screaming fell in the middle of the titanic and round breasts of the giantess.


“You used to call me whale boobs. It's pretty funny that now they're going to die inside them," Julie said.


"We were just kidding! Please forgive us!"


"We won't do it again!"


"I'll think about it... No! Sister, do the honors."


"It will be a pleasure."


Martha placed both hands on her sister's breasts and began to play with them. She squeezed and shook them while making fun of the suffering of the unfortunates trapped between Julie's mountains. Some were crushed by the giantess's breasts, others died when they fell to the ground from more than seventy meters and others simply suffocated. When there was no one left alive inside Julie's breasts, Martha lowered her head and began to lick her sister's boobs.


"Thank you sister. We showed those nerds how deadly my tits can be,” Julie said.


"And the best is yet to come," Martha said.


"How are you feeling Arthur? You like what you see?"  Julie said smiling.


At that moment the poor man wanted the earth to swallow him up. Because of him hundreds had died and the list was only increasing. What could he do? What should he do to stop them?


"Nothing".


By the time Arthur came to his senses he was the only one in the room. All of his partners, all of his friends from the academy, including Annie, lay paralyzed with fear in Martha's hands.


"Let them go!Take me instead!"  Arthur yelled.


“That's an excellent idea."  Julie extended two fingers of her left hand, lifted Arthur from the ground and took him directly to her face.“But not yet, first I want you to see in the front row how we break your dreams and hopes."  Julie placed Arthur just above her nipple. “Hold on to my bra, and don't fall between my tits if you don't want to die suffocated." 


"What are we going to do with these nerds?" Martha said as she surveyed her new prey.


"Let's do what we had planned."  answeredJulie said with a mischievous smile.


"Plan? No no no. Julie you have to stop this please! Kill me if you want!"


"Are you giving me orders? Just shut up and watch."


Martha grouped her victims in one hand, crouched down and with her free hand began to stack a pile of empty cars that lay on the desolate street. The dark-skinned giantess made a circle of carts and placed several on top of the front row until she created a completely enclosed space from which it was impossible to escape or climb. When Martha finished, she placed the group of scientists in the middle of her new prison and watched them with a mocking smile.


"They look so cute stacked up there," Martha said.


"Please get us out of here!"


"I can't stand closed places!Take me out please!" 


"Aid! Somebody call the army!" 


"We have everything ready sister, who do you want to start with?"  Martha said.


Julie approached her sister, took a look at the tiny cattle they were going to butcher, and pointed her huge index finger straight at Annie.


"You are perfect to initiate said" Julie.said.


"Excellent, I get it ready right now," Martha said.


The colossal woman thrust her right hand in search of the feet of her prey.


"No! Get out of me! I don't want to die! Help me!" Annie yelled as she ran from Martha's fingers.


Her companions stepped aside. None of them did anything to defend her or help her. They were all very busy trying to preserve their own lives. Annie couldn't help but cry as Martha's claws pulled her off the ground.


"Nice hair," Martha said as she took a closer look at Annie.


"Please don't hurt me," Annie said through tears.


"Don't worry, I won't be too hard on you," Martha said.


Saying that, Martha placed both thumbs on Annie's knees and applied a bit of pressure. Seconds later there was a cracking sound followed by a barrage of screams. Martha had broken her legs.


"Leave her! Don't hurt her anymore please!"  Arthur yelled.


Martha and Julie ignored the pleas of the unfortunate man.


“They break so easily." After breaking all the bones in Annie's lower body, Martha placed her toy in the middle of the street, right at her sister's feet. “All yours sister." 


"Thank you very much little sister," Julie said smiling.


Annie had no choice but to crawl on the ground. She knew that her efforts were useless, but her survival instinct compelled her to try despite the pain.


"Where do you think you're going, little worm?" Julie said while she watches Annie.


The white-skinned giantess turned around. The shadow of Julie's butt completely covered the tiny woman.


“Once I heard you tell someone that my ass was too fat. What about now?"


Julie bent her knees and crouched down, her colossal butt was only a few feet from Annie.


"I wonder what would happen if I sat on top of you with this huge ass." Julie placed both hands on her butt and began to shake it. "You wish you had an ass like this, and unfortunately for you I'll make sure it just keeps growing." 


"Please don't," Arthur said in what little voice he had left.


"Bye, bitch."


Julie's butt came down with such force that it raised a cloud of dust in the surroundings. Annie's body was turned to a pulp after a few tons of fat and meat fell on her.


"I see you're having fun." Martha couldn't help laughing.


“Being a giantess has its benefits. We can do whatever we fucking want,"  Julie said as she stood up.


Annie had become a tiny red speck on Julie's massive white behind. Arthur was silent, his mind had reached its limit.


'Make up the next one, sister. I don't want my ass to get cold,” Julie said.


"Right away, little sister."


Martha pulled a man out of the makeshift cage she had designed and just like she did with Annie she broke his legs so he couldn't move. She then placed him on the street for her sister to take care of.


"Glad to use my FAT ASS to smash you stupid nerds. You were the ones who brought this on you,” Julie said with a smile. 


The gigantic woman's butt fell like a meteor on top of the poor man, thus reducing him to a heap of bloody mush. Standing up Julie could see how the shape of her buttocks was impregnated in the pavement.


"Do you want to try it, sister?" Julie asked Martha.


"Nah, pass, this is your revenge. Make those nerds pay,” Martha replied.


"Well, as you wish. Give me another one, or if you want, give me two to make it faster"  Julie said.


“Two legless nerds on the way."  


Martha grabbed a man and a woman, pulverized their lower bodies, and returned them to the ground. Julie didn't say anything or bother to introduce. She just crushed them with her butt like they were ants.


And so they stayed for more than thirty minutes. Martha made sure her victims had their legs shattered, and Julie flattened them by letting the full weight of her monumental buttocks fall on them.


"Give me another, sister," Julie said.


The giantess's butt was completely covered in tiny specks of blood. It was like a blank canvas painted by a five-year-old who had only been given a can of red paint.


"We don't have any left," Martha said when she realized that the car prison was empty.


"Oh, I didn't expect that. I thought there were still a few more left."


"Let's move, I have an idea. I'll tell you about it on the way,” Martha said.


"Well sister, I hope it's something fun."


Both women began to walk until they were lost in the middle of the desolate street that no one dared to travel due to the fear of being stepped on by one of them.


A nearby school gymnasium had become a refuge for some trying to escape the massacre of the Crawley sisters. Hundreds of adults, children and the elderly waited in the dark for the arrival of a miracle that would restore their freedom to go out into the outside world.


Suddenly the ground began to shake and everyone knew instantly that they were close.


"I wonder what's in here," Martha heard herself say.


In less than a second the older giantess shattered the roof of the school. The sisters had found them


"Nobody move," Martha ordered in a voice that made the walls of the place vibrate.


The terrified and defenseless refugees obeyed. The last thing they wanted was to make them angry.


"So you thought we weren't going to find you. How selfish you are to leave us alone," Martha said smiling.


"We came to tell you a secret," Julie added. "I'm sure they will be interested."


Julie lifted Arthur by her nipple and placed him with unusual care in the middle of the crowd.


"Right now everyone must be wondering how we are so big. How did we get to this size,” Julie said. "It's very simple, this man is Arthur Coleman, the main person responsible for making us grow. He gave us the hormone that turned me and my sister into giants.”


"Yeah, it was him," Martha added.


"No, no, no. I don't..."


"This wasn't what I wanted," Arthur thought.


"IT IS A LIE! THEY STOLE MY LIFE'S WORK AND USED IT TO BECOME MONSTERS! THEY ARE THE KILLERS! NOT ME!"


A bald, trucker-like man stepped forward and regarded Arthur for a moment.


"I just wanted to help, I just wanted to help, help..." Arthur repeated over and over again.


Suddenly and without warning the bald man kicked Arthur in the stomach with great force.


"The brunette ate my wife and stepped on my daughter like she was nothing. All because you invented that damn thing,” the man said wrapped in a thick layer of fury.


"My name is Martha," the giantess said upon hearing the man's comment.


A young woman also stepped forward and delivered a powerful slap to Arthur.


"The white one sat on top of the bus where my boyfriend and my co-workers were." 


"My name is Julie in case you didn't know," Julie said with a smile.


That was how more and more people were surrounding Arthur. All the tension and resentment against him exploded into a public lynching. Kicks and punches rained down on the repentant man who never imagined that something like this could happen.


"Julie ate my husband." 


“Martha crushed my house with her ass." 


Some grabbed gym bats and started beating him on the back.


“Julie stepped on my family." 


The sisters couldn't contain their laughter. They were like invincible goddesses who mocked the misfortunes of mortals and how they could fall so low even in moments of despair.


Who is more to blame? The creator of the weapon or who wields it?


Arthur didn't even try to defend himself. He knew that his end had come and that it was no longer worth fighting for. His name would be stained for all history and his legacy outraged. Everyone in this place had some reason to hate him and they wouldn't stop until they let out all their anger.


In a moment of weakness Arthur looked up for divine help, instead he was met with hell itself. While the sisters were laughing loudly at their misfortune their bodies were growing at a great speed. Apparently they hadn't realized it yet and neither had the crowd.


The hormone was much more unstable than he had initially thought.


“Hey sister. We are growing up!" Martha said realizing it.


“This is great!"  Julie said.


By the time they stopped growing each one had become a huge titan of two hundred and five meters tall.


“Now they are ants. I can hardly even see them from here,” Martha said.


The giantess's shrill voice pierced the little eardrums of the people on the ground.


“Forget those scumbags. My boobs are so much bigger and my ass is the size of a neighborhood,” Julie said.


"I'm bored here. Let's go to the baseball game. I'm sure they'll love our company,” Martha said.


"Yes, but first let me finish this matter."


Julie turned around and showed everyone her colossal three-thousand-ton butt.


“Thank you for this gift Arthur. I hope you are doing well in hell.” By the time Julie had said this, Arthur was already unconscious on the ground due to his injuries.


As Julie's butt slowly descended on them, some refugees began to pray, others simply sat down and waited for their death, others hugged their loved ones and closed their eyes to escape their cruel reality. While others savored one last cigarette or one last kiss before leaving for the other world. Everyone faces the end in a different way.

The building only held Julie's rear for about five seconds. After that the structure succumbed to the weight and the school collapsed completely. There were no survivors.


"I've never felt better in my entire life!" Julie yelled.


"I feel the same sister!" This is great! Martha yelled.


Julie stood up and with her right hand brushed the cement, the dust and the human remains from her butt.


"Let's go to that game, sister. It's time for the main course," Julie said.


"I thought you'd never tell. Now let's have some real fun."


The game had evolved and with it the future became increasingly bleak.