- Text Size +

Molly Locket was wondering how she was going to make it. The poor thirty-two-year-old was pulling at her hair while looking over the bills she needed to pay to keep her farm.


"Stupid drunk ass bastard husband! Oh, I can totally backflip off that donkey, stupid dead fucker!" Molly screamed as she slammed her fists on her desk. She never much cared for the now desist Philp Locked. She only married him because he was a successful pig farmer and didn't smell quite as bad as the rest of the "men" in town. But it became pretty clear that he preferred the company of a beer bottle to hers, not that she was a particularly lustful woman, but she still had needs. Plus his drinking made him less than careful, leading to his recent demise. And all the farmhands were his drinking buddies and quit the moment that it became clear that Molly expected them to actually do their jobs. Less help meant she couldn't take care of as many pigs, meaning she had to sell most of them off at discounted prices, and she couldn't raise enough to keep up with house payments.


"Ok, get ahold of yourself, woman..." She then got up and walked to her mirror. She wasn't bad-looking. Curly brown hair hung past her shoulders, she did have a bit of a belly, but most people didn't notice. "Maybe I could go down to the bank? That kid Danny just inherited it from his grandfather. Maybe if I offered some alone time with- No, we are not quite that desperate yet!" Molly scolded herself. She was not some harlot, selling it on the street to the first fella who winks at her. But it might just get that far if things don't start looking up.


THUNK!


"What the fuck!" The noise came from the pig pens, so she moved fast. Grabbing her husband's shotgun, making sure it was loaded, then investigated. She left her lantern inside, not wanting to signal any trespassers.


"Keep it down, you bastards! We don't want to get caught!"


"Sorry, Trave, these ugly things are too slippery." Two deep but hushed voices bickered back and forth. Molly crept up on the pig pens and was horrified by what she saw. Giants, three of them, fifteen, maybe twenty-five feet tall, a bit on the small side for giants. They were trying to steal her livestock, but the pigs were not giving them an easy time. Molly began to shake like a leaf. Everyone knows the stories. She would be lucky if they just killed her. But it was her livelihood they were fucking with, and if she just let them take whatever they liked, she might as well put that shotgun of hers in her mouth. She then took a deep breath and hoped she wasn't doing something stupid when she popped out and pointed her gun at them.


"FREEZ, DIRTBAGS!" Molly screamed at the top of her lungs. The three of them turned in shock, one of them putting his hands up before getting smacked by the one next to him.


"Put your fucking hands down!"


"But she has a gun!"


"We are giants! We can just step on her and call it a night!"


"Try it, punk!" The mouthy giant growled and charged at her, earning him a shotgun shell in his shoulder.


"GAW! Fucking cunt, that hurts!"


"So sorry about that pumpkin~." Molly said in a sarcastically sweet tone. "I was aiming for your head, try that again, and I can make that pain go away~. You want that~?" He growled aggressively but made no move toward her. "Good, now what the hell are you freaks doing on my land anyhow?"


"The swamp we lived in was drained, and now we're looking for a new ho-"


"Don't tell her shit!" The wounded giant screamed as he smacked his friend.


"So, you fella's have nowhere to go?" The three of them nodded. "Any of you good with carpentry, by chance?"


"We built our own homes back in the swamp, does that count?" The chatty one said as an idea formed in Molly's mind.


"How you fella's feel about farm work?"


...............................................................................................................................


It had been a month since Molly took the giants in, and so far, they didn't make her regret it. She learned their names by that point. Damon was the leader of the clan, Molly didn't think three giants counted as a clan, but he treated it like it was. Travis was a berzerker with messy hair and beard, bulging muscles, and a bad attitude, but Damon kept him from causing trouble. Billy was the youngest, just following the other two and doing whatever he was told. Molly could tell he was sweet on her, making controlling him much easier than the others.


"Soups on! Come get some!" Molly rang the dinner bell, and from the rumbling of the ground, it was heard. Three of the most oversized bowls she had were filled with pork stew, and Damon and Travis dug in right away, but Billy took a moment to talk to Molly.


"Um, Misses Locket? I found these flowers and thought you might like them." The young giant handed her a messy massive handful of yellow and blue wildflowers. Not the prettiest bokay she was ever given, but it was sweet.


"Aw, aren't you sweet as sugar!" She took the bokay from Billy, earning an adorable blush from the lovestruck giant. "I'll just find somewhere to keep these. You go eat up." Molly walked into the other room, hearing what Billy's clan had to say about it.


"You're such a kiss ass, Billy-Boy."


"Shut up, Travis! No harm in given the boss-lady some flowers."


"Look, if you want her, just take her. She's small and-"


"Enough." Damon ordered, silencing his subordinates. "Travis, you will respect Bill's feelings, and refrain from any talk of, taking our hostess. Understood?"


"Whatever you say, D."


"And Bill, I would be cautious. We live here at the Farmer's discretion, and if you make things awkward, we may be forced to leave. Understood?"


"Ya, Boss..."


"Good, now when Misses Locket is done eavesdropping and rejoins the table, we will forget this conversation." Molly had the most awkward look on her blushing face when she walked back in. A look that Billy and Travis shared, the rest of the dinner passed in silence.


...............................................................................................................................


Winter was coming, and the bears were fattening up, and Molly was going to make sure that it wouldn't be on her pigs.


"These tracks are fresh." Travis said as he looked down at said tracks. "Looks like we do have a bear problem." A sadistic grin grew on the giant's bearded face. "Been too long since I got to kill something~."


"You sound almost lustful. Should I be worried about being alone with you?"


"Don't worry, snack. I'm more interested in a fight than a lay right now." Molly kept her shotgun close to her. She knew he wouldn't try anything, but the fear was still there. And the worst part, it kind of excited her. In fact, all of her giant guests interested her in one way or another. Billy was sweet and caring, Travis was strong and bold, and Damon was commanding and reliable. All of them separately pushed all the right buttons with her. If not for the constant threat they might just turn on her and rip her limb from limb. "So, I noticed Billy-Boy made you a little something."


"Oh, you mean this?" Molly held up her wrist, showing a leather wristband with beads and feathers dangling on it. "Ya, real sweet, isn't he?"


"Pathetic more like." The savage huffed as he stood up to his full height. She took in for a moment just how massive he was. She felt like a doll in comparison. But like always, she didn't allow the big brute to see how startling he was to her, keeping her stone-faced expression.


"How so? I imagine it would take at least some skill making something this small."


"Not the trinket, his approach to wooing you, trying to buy your affection with nick-nacks, flowers, and skin-deep complements. Don't you find it at the least bit insulting?"


"I'll have you know, I rather like compliments and gifts. And I can tell he's not just trying to get up my skirt, plenty of fellas have tried, so I know the difference." The big hairy giant just huffed dismissively.


"If he really cared, he would be complimenting your courage, not your face. You stood down three men more than four times your size, and now we work for you! That is at least just as attractive as your ass." Molly's stone face cracked with a blush. She was not expecting anything like that from Travis, and she struggled to find anything to say to that.


"Well, I think that the nicest thing you ever said to-" It happened so fast she didn't even know what was happening at first. One moment she was on the ground. The next, Travis's massive hand was around her waist and holding her above his head while he used his other hand to swipe at a grizzly bear.


"Find a rock to hide under! I'll take care of this!" Travis then tossed Molly up into a tree. Her dress became torn by the branches, she got a few scratches and damn near had a heart attack, but she was okay. She thought fast, loaded her gun, and tried to get a clean shot.


"Get the fuck out of my line of fire, brute!"


"Fuck off, snack! This is my kill!" The savage giant screamed as he kicked the bear. Molly rolled her eyes. Of course, he was going to be difficult. Then, she saw it, another bear rushing at him from behind.


"Travis, watch your ass!" She screamed as she unloaded her gun on the second bear. But it turns out a buckshot in the back only pisses off grizzlies, and it charged the tree instead of Travis. "Shit!" Molly hissed as she reloaded, and the bear only got about halfway up the tree before she sent it to the next life.


"SHIT! Molly, are you oke-OW! You little fuck!" Travis screamed as the bear he was fighting somehow got on top of him. She didn't have time to think, using the dead bear to soften her fall to get on the ground, loading her gun as she walked over to two fighting beasts.


"This is usually the part of the story where the hero says something clever." Molly more said to herself that the bear she was aiming at. "But all I got is, fuck you!" The beast looked up at her for just a moment, and then she pulled the trigger. The bear collapsed onto Travis, earning a few grunts of displeasure from the hairy giant. "You doing ok, pumpkin?"


"That... *huff* was... *huff* my kill... *huff* bitch!" The angry man growled as he shoved the bear off of him. He was bleeding enough for Molly to be concerned, even with him putting pressure on the wound.


"You're welcome." Molly said in a deadpan tone before taking out a whistle, giving it a hard blow. "The others should be here to help drag your ass back to the barn. I'll get you patched up. Just gotta stay alive until then, got it."


"I'll kill over and die if I damn well please..." The giant growled dismissively before looking back at Molly a little sheepishly. "You handled yourself better than I expected. All my other experience with women your size, I thought you would just cower while I did the fighting."


"Oh? So all that talk about me being brave earlier was just pillow talk then?"


"What!? No, I-" His shock dissipated instantly when he noticed the shit-eating grin on Molly's face. "Oh, you're teasing me... Fuck you, snack."


"Fuck you, pumpkin~."


...............................................................................................................................


"Ok, listen up, fellas." Molly said as she looked her giant farmhands in the eyes. "It took a lot of convincing for the townsfolk to let me take you into town with me. So I want your best behavior, got it?"


"Do not fret, ma'am." Damon said. "I take personal responsibility for my clan's activities while in town, and always." Everyone gave Travis a look."


"Fuck all of you! I'm not picking fights a month after getting mauled by a bear!"


"Ok, just hang out here while I talk to the butcher about getting a fair price for the meat." Molly walked into the butcher shop, giving her fella's one last glance before going inside. "Yo, Leroy! Where you at?"


"Just a sec!" The butcher said as he walked out from the back. Leroy was one of the few men in town that Molly could stand. Most guys in town were drunken skirt-chasing scoundrels. On the other hand, Leroy was a drunken dick riding scoundrel, so they got along a little better. "So, to what do I owe the pleasure of your company?"


"You giving me a reasonable price for my pigs. I can't give you much this time. Still trying to recover from my recent financial crisis."


"Oh, I hear you... Those big boys with you?" Molly looked out the window where Leroy was pointing. Billy was sitting down and letting children climb on him like a jungle gym. Travis was glaring at a cop who decided to keep an eye on the giants. And Damon was overseeing more or less everything, making sure no one did anything, his people or the townsfolk.


"Ya, they're my new farmhands. Don't worry. They know not to make trouble."


"I trust your judgment..." Leroy just looked side to side awkwardly like he was holding in a fart.


"Oh, just come out and ask!"


"Alright, I just... Well, you hear about how giants are savage brutes that will ravage ladyfolk, and sometimes menfolk, as soon as they look at them."


"And as I said, they aren't going to cause trouble." Molly crossed her arms and glared at Leroy.


"That's not what I meant... I was just going to ask... How's that going for you?"


"I... What the hell are you implying!?" Molly was as red as a rose, and finding it hard to look the butcher in the eyes.


"Oh, don't give me that. How's the sex?"


"There is no sex! They are my farmhands, not my harem!" Molly screamed loudly as she fumed with rage. "Just give me my money, and I'll give you the fucking pigs!"


"Fine, fine. I was just asking. I mean, we all know you didn't merry Phill for his personality."


"That is enough out of you!" Molly then snatched the money from Leroy and stomped towards the door. "Tell your hubby thanks for the rosemary, by the way. He is too good for your pervy ass!"


"I'll give Mark your best, have a lovely day."


"UP YOURS!" Molly stormed out of the butcher's shop in a huff to her three giants looking at her, concern evident on their faces. "And what are you gawking at!? Get that meat into the butcher's shed, now!"


"Yes, ma'am!" They all say in unison as they quickly got to work.


...............................................................................................................................


"This really isn't necessary." Molly grumbled as she was carried into the building the giants built for themselves.


"If it were not, Misses Locket, I would not be doing so." Damon said rather matter of factly. "You were bearly able to stand without pain when I found you."


"I just hurt my hip a little when I landed on it. I'll be fine."


"Then, by all means." He then set her down on a massive pile of furs that the giants used as a bed. "Get up on your own power, and return to work."


"You'll look like a fool when I do." Molly then got to her feet, her well-practiced poker face concealing her agony. "See, perfectly fine. In your face!"


"So it would seem. Off to work then." Damon looked her over with a stern gaze. And the moment she took her first step, Molly recoiled in unspeakable pain and fell right back on her ass.


"AAA! Fuck my life!"


"You need rest, and because you denied my request to make your home more accessible to us, you must rest in our dwelling."


"Ok, I might have strained something..." Molly crossed her arms and pouted. "The others probably need your help. I'll be fine on my own."


"Travis and Bill know their duties. My attention is better used here with you."


"No talking my way out of getting pampered today, is there?"


"No. I will get some tea going. You remain here, and try not to strain yourself." Damon stood up and walked to the corner of the room. The giant's dwelling was one massive hall, a pile of fur for sleeping on, a pit to keep fire in, tools for various crafting projects, and dirty clothes lying about all over the place. The fur bed was actually very comfortable, and she had to admit that the masculine smell coming from it was rather enticing. Damon then returned and sat down on the pile next to wear Molly reluctantly lay. "Were dose it hurt most."


"Right here, kinda on my ass but mostly on my hip."


"I know something that will help with the pain. But I will need your permission to touch you on the affected area." Molly hesitated. She knew he wouldn't ask if it wasn't necessary. That's just the kind of guy he was.


"...Okay... But stop when I tell you to, clear?"


"Clear, want me to start?" She just nodded, his massive form then moved over her, and his left hand got to work. Damon's big mighty hand rubbed her aching hip and ass-cheek over her dress. His powerful fingers pressed into her, only just hard enough to deal with the pain. Molly hadn't let herself be touched by anyone but herself in a while, and despite this just being to help her hip, it was getting her excited.


"Damon... Correct me if I'm wrong... But would this work better if your hand was..." She could hardly bring herself to say it. Feeling ashamed for even thinking about it. Blushing hard as she couldn't bring herself to even look at the man she was talking to.


"Under your dress?" Damon said matter of factly. Molly just moved her hands to her face as she nodded hard. She was feeling as foolish as a flustered school girl. "Yes, it would. But I didn't want to bring it up. You might have gotten the wrong idea." Molly peeked between her fingers, seeing the stoic but kind face of the giant taking care of her. "Do you want me to?"


"I... Y-Yes... But you'll stop when I tell you, right?"


"Yes, I will."


"And you won't touch me... Anywhere else but where I'm aching... Right?"


"You have my word."


"Then... You can... Slowly..." Damon nodded as he got to work. Molly couldn't help but gasp as she felt his massive fingers glide up her legs and gently press into her lower body. The feeling of strong, calloused hands rubbing against her soft firm waist and backside made her feel tingly all over. She wanted more, so much more, but pride and shame kept her lips sealed. "Y-You know... I think the other side is a little achy too... Mind helping me out there too?"


"As you wish, Misses Locket." Damon said in an amused tone that sounded odd coming from him. He knew what was happening, and was more than happy to participate. Both of his mighty hands worked her thigs and backside under her skirt. Molly breathed heavily, panting and huffing as she was massaged on one of her most private of areas. Then the unthinkable happened, the door to the giant's hall opened.


"Hey, were done with work early, and-WOW! Okay, I need context!" Travis exclaimed as Billy just moved one of his hands to his eyes. Molly covered her face in turn, feeling so embarrassed to be caught in such a compromising position.


"Our employer simply needed me to take care of the pain she suffered from her fall." Damon said coldly and dispassionately. "Now, if you two could be so kind as to wait outside for a few mi-"


"Wait." Molly said, as much to her own surprise as to the giants. "I-I... Feel... An l-little twinge... On other parts of me... And Damon only h-has the two hands..." Everyone knew what Molly was really asking for and was very shocked.


"Well... Anything to help out?" Billy said, looking like he was expecting this all to be some prank at his expense.


"Ya, just lending a helping hand." Travis said, a grin that would be utterly horrifying on his smug face under any other circumstances. "Just tell us where it 'hurts'."


"Oh, you know... A-All over... I work hard around here, you know!" Molly said, getting very defensive all of a sudden.


"We know, boss-lady." Billy said as he and Travis walked over and sat next to her. "And it's about time you got some apreciation~." The sensation of working men's big, powerful, rough hands rubbing every inch of her body began to overwhelm Molly. She only bearly noticed as they began to strip her down to nothing, not that she was complaining. On the contrary, she appreciated that they were doing all the work.


"Oh, ya~." She moaned out as they worked to please her head to tow. The feeling of Billy sweetly caressing her shoulder and left breast while kissing her neck. The sensation of Travis groping slash holding her up by her ass while he sucked and lightly but savagely nibbled at her right breast. And Damon, in strong, steady motions, darted his tongue in and out of her womanhood while softly scraping his teeth against her clit. Molly was in heaven, overwhelmed by what she allowed them to do to her. She felt like a goddess, worshiped in every possible way by the powerfully built men surrounding her. Molly wrapped her legs around Damon's head and ground against it hard as she felt it coming. Her moans getting louder and louder as she felt it building up, and then she clenched as she felt her crotch burst with wetness. She then went limp, laying in their collective grasps as they continued on, but she needed a break.


"S-Stop..." She only had to say it once, and they gently lowered her down onto the furs. Panting hard as she looked up at their massive looming forms, all of them looked rather pleased with themselves. As they should be, she thought to herself. "...That... That was a lot..." She panted out.


"You to tuckered out to return the favor~?" Travis said as he provocatively leaned back in a way to show off his bulge. Molly weakly got onto her knees, and Billy moved his hand down to help her steady herself.


"We do not need to keep going if you are exhausted." Damon said in his usual deadpan tone. But Molly just shook her head.


"No, I... I want this... I want your cock... All of them~!" They then closed in, Billy behind her, Travis on her right, and Damon right in front of her, all pulling down their pants, and letting their hard dicks out. Molly gasped and blushed hard; their manhoods were almost half as tall as she was! She would undoubtedly die if she tried to take even one in her. "Oh my... Did I get you this hard~?" Molly asked in her sexiest voice. "Now, Billy dear, you move yours under my left armpit~. And you pumpkin can use yours to hold up my tits~." She said, pointing at Travis before moving her attention back to Damon. "And why don't you get over here so I can give you a kiss~."


"Yes, ma'am~!" They all said in unison. The hot, throbbing cocks of Billy and Travis rubbed against her, while she moved her arms to wrap around their manhoods while pleasing Damon with her hand and mouth. Molly slobbered all over as much of Damon's shaft as she could, her left hand rubbing the side of it, and her other rubbed his sack. The stink of cock surrounded and covered her, and she loved every second of it. Then suddenly, she was picked up again. Her ass facing up as she was held by her waist and legs, Billy grinded her ass and lower back, Travis grinded on her crotch and belly, And Damon rubbed his shaft on her face and between her boobs, tapping Tavise's head with his. Her ears filled with the grunts of the men who were using her body, as her nose knew nothing but crotch stink. Molly moaned happily as she used her hands to press her tits together and against the dick sliding between them as he gave Damon's masculine part a series of quick kisses and licks. After hell knows how long of being rubbed off on, she was lowered back onto her knees. Big throbbing cock heads bigger than her fists were to the left, right, and in front of her face. She instinctually moved her hands to massage the dickheads beside her and locked her lips on the slit of the one in front of her. Molly's tongue bearly began to prob inside the cocks opening when it twitched and filled her mouth with his salty seed. Swallowing best she could, some did uncomfortably shoot out of her nose before she could adequately time her gulps. The two at her sides discharged their hot sticky loads all over her, Travis got her on the cheek,  and Billy mainly got it on her shoulder. The feeling of cum slowly dripping down her neck, back, and breasts was peculiar to her. She was no innocent schoolgirl, she had cum on her before, but so much of it all at once was serial.


"Well, don't you look adorable with our special brand of glazing, snack~." Travis chuckled, snapping Molly out of her stupor.


"I would ask you to clean me off, but I think you've munched on me plenty." A chuckle escaped her mouth, she didn't expect any of this when she woke up that morning, but she was far from complaining.