- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Vore fans are going to love this one.
Part 3

Despite a few setbacks, the Mouse Man refused to admit defeat. Milton Raton was many things but never a quitter. He continued to exert his influence on the city’s mice and rats and used them as his personal spies. In time, this yielded an unexpectedly fortuitous result.

“Ah, Sentry 117.” Milton smiled as one of his information gatherers returned to his secret lair (said lair was actually just an abandoned cardboard box in an alley. It smelled vaguely of hobo and whiskey. But desperate times called for desperate measures). The little brown mouse scurried over to him and sat on his haunches in front of Milton.

“Hi!” Sentry 117 said to Milton telepathically. He squeaked cheerfully, twitching his whiskers.

“Have you located the woman I described to you?” the Mouse Man asked.

“Oh yeah. She’s super-nice,” answered Sentry 117. “And she’s got lots of cheese in her cupboards.”

Milton was astounded. “What? You’ve been to her headquarters?! I want a full report!”

“Well, there’s some Swiss and some Feta and some Gouda and some—”

“Not the cheeses, you imbecile!” Milton raged. “Her headquarters, where is it?!”

“Oh, I can take ya there if ya want,” said the sentry. “Just follow me.”

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

True to his word, Sentry 117 led the Mouse Man to Wonder Woman’s home, a fashionable downtown apartment. Cackling with glee, Milton slipped under the door and stealthily searched the place. After locating a discarded ID badge, he discovered something few super-villains ever attained—Wonder Woman’s civilian identity! She was none other than Diana Prince, Agent of the Department of Metahuman Affairs!

In point of fact, this shouldn’t have been such a surprise. One persona was not all that far from the other. Princess Diana – Diana Prince. Tall, statuesque brunette who fights evil – Tall, statuesque brunette who fights evil…wearing glasses. It seemed that his eternal foe did not possess a great deal of imagination.

As Ms. Prince herself walked across the room preparing for work, Milton and the little mouse henchman hid themselves behind the couch.

“Well done, Sentry 117,” he whispered. “You shall be rewarded. But first I shall strike at my opponent where she feels herself safe. You cannot hide from the Mouse Man any longer, Wonder Woman! The day shall be mine!”

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The Mouse Man had secretly followed Agent Prince throughout her daily routine. He knew an overt attack would not be advisable with her fellow government agents surrounding her. And at last, he had admitted to himself that physical confrontation with the heroine was likely out of the question. No matter. His new plot would rely on cunning and guile.

Mid-morning, Diana had taken a break from the office to stop in at SunDollers Coffee. She had taken leave of her co-workers and the Mouse Man knew that this was the perfect opportunity. He listened with interest as she ordered an iced mocha. While the barista prepared it, Milton snuck behind the cashier station and up onto the counter. Before the underpaid college student could finish making the drink, several of Milton’s mousy minions knocked a collectable SunDollers coffee mug off a shelf. The crash that followed distracted everyone in the store momentarily and Milton seized his moment.

“This over-priced confection shall be your last, Amazon,” he thought to himself as he climbed the side of the plastic cup and perched on the rim. Milton drew a small vial from a pocket of his uniform and began to pour the contents into the mocha drink. Death by poison was not the most dramatic of demises for his enemy but it would suffice. The Mouse Man would claim responsibility once she was no more.

Milton pictured himself standing triumphantly on the chest of her lifeless corpse, like a mountain climber who’s finally reached the peak of impenetrable Everest. He smiled. Lost in his daydreaming, he did not notice that the barista had returned. As the girl lifted the cup, Milton lost his footing and plummeted into the frothy beverage. The barista absently covered the top with whipped cream, hiding his presence.

The mocha was handed to Diana who sipped it leisurely. Milton hid within the whipped cream and foam, keeping well away from the large pair of pink lips on the edge of the cup. He shivered as the cold started to get to him and tried to figure out a way to make his escape without being discovered.

Before he could make his decision, a voice crackled to life on Diana’s walkie-talkie. It was Tom Tresser, codename “Nemesis,” her partner at the Department of Metahuman Affairs.

“Diana! Come quick!” he bellowed. “It’s Giganta! She’s tearing up downtown!”

With alarm, Diana stood up from her table. “I’m on my way, Tom!” She paused and rubbed a bruise on her arm. She was still sore from her battle with Cheetah and would need an energy boost to take on a foe as powerful as Giganta. With this in mind, she quickly lifted the mocha to her mouth, tilted her head back, and chugged it. Diana felt a strange largish object slide into her throat with the coffee but assumed it to be an ice cube. With much bigger concerns to worry about, she swallowed.

A wave of coffee, chocolate, and foam washed the Mouse Man into the woman’s jaws, over her tongue, and straight down her gullet. Frightened and mortified, he realized he had been swallowed whole in but a single gulp. He tumbled down into her belly with a splash, joining the rest of the mocha and the cereal she had had for breakfast that morning.

Milton coughed and sputtered but addressed the enemy that was now all around him. “So, devouring your opponent alive, eh, Amazon? A rather ruthless stratagem! It reveals you for the barbarian you truly are! Nonetheless, the last laugh is mine! Even now my poison is working its way through you. We shall perish together, Wonder Woman!”

In truth, the minute amount of poison that had been in the Mouse Man’s quarter-inch beaker was not enough to have much effect on Diana’s Amazonian stamina. This, combined with the tiny man now sloshing about in her stomach, was doing little more than giving her a case of indigestion.

Meanwhile, outside the heroine’s innards, the situation was grave. The giantess Giganta, clad in her traditional leopard print two-piece, had grown to over a hundred feet tall and was stomping cars and menacing pedestrians outside the Capitol Building. The gargantuan redhead brought a huge bare foot down upon a parked minivan and laughed maniacally. She curled her toes over the metal, relishing the way it twisted and bent between them. A mob of people scurried at her feet and she took an imposing step forward, ready to torment and crush them like the bugs they were.

Slipping into an alley, Diana spun about and switched into her costume at super-speed. As she did so, Milton was slammed into the side of her stomach by the centrifugal force. He felt her body lurch as she took off into the sky. Wonder Woman flew downtown with the speed of Hermes and hovered just before Giganta’s nose, halting the giant woman’s advance.

“Hello, Doris,” she said to the giantess, folding her arms across her chest disapprovingly. “Don’t you ever get tired of this?”

“Which part?” Giganta asked with a smirk. “The tiny screaming people or kicking your miniature ass?”

“I remember past encounters ending a bit differently,” Wonder Woman remarked calmly. “What is it that you want?”

“Let my pal the Cheetah out of police custody or…or I crack open the Capitol and feast on a creamy filling of Senators!”

“Cannibalism, Giganta?” Wonder Woman was aghast. “That’s a little extreme even for you.” Had Milton been able to hear this conversation more clearly from inside her, he would have found this sentence highly ironic.

“Enough talking!” Giganta screamed. “Bring it, Travel-Size!” She balled up a humongous fist and took a swing at her floating adversary.

Wonder Woman skillfully dodged this blow, swooping from side to side as Giganta swung again and again. The mountainous redhead slapped her hands together, attempting to squash the Amazon Princess between them like a pesky fly. But once again, Wonder Woman avoided her. Changing tactics, Giganta focused her attention instead on the tiny, innocent tourists fleeing from the scene.

Lifting a shapely yet devastating foot, Giganta made ready to stomp a few terrified citizens into paste. Wonder Woman let out a gasp and dove for the ground, scooping a man and woman into her arms and out of Giganta’s path. The huge bare foot slammed into the earth behind them, bending and cracking the asphalt. As Diana set them down out of harm’s way, the giantess seized on this moment of distraction and delivered a powerful kick to her small foe. The giant foot punted the heroine with a resounding thud and sent her hurtling away.

Milton tumbled this way and that as Diana’s stomach lurched and her body was flung through the air. He felt the vibrations of her shuddering impact with a brick wall. The mocha and half-digested cereal churned around him and he fought to keep his head above the viscous sludge. The nausea this caused to his hostess was merely added to the pain wracking the rest of her.

Shrugging this off, Diana burst into the air once more, fists pointed forward. She slammed into Giganta’s face like a battering ram, causing the giantess to stagger backward slightly. The heroine pounded her again and again, swooping up and down from every angle and leaving welts on the giant woman’s skin. Just as she was diving forward for another attack, Giganta shook her torso side to side, jiggling a pair of voluminous breasts larger than any wrecking ball. These collided with Wonder Woman with incredible force, knocking her out of the sky.

While her opponent laid recovering on the pavement, Giganta stooped down and gathered up a frightened young man in her fingers. She lifted him high into the air until he was level with her ruby red lips. The feminine giant smiled a sinister grin.

“You know, Wonder Woman’s right,” she said, warming the frightened man with her breath. “I don’t usually do this. But now that the subject’s been breached…” A huge whale of a tongue slid slowly across her lips. “I kind of want to know what one of you little shrimps tastes like.”

The villainess lifted the man higher, tilted her head, and opened her mouth wide to receive him. Gripped between her thumb and forefinger, the man could only writhe about impotently in mid-air as he saw the dark, salivating chasm opening below. He let out a blood-curdling scream as her fingers released him and he was dropped into a huge waiting maw.

Wonder Woman shook herself back to coherent thought and peered up in horror. She was just in time to see the man disappear and the red-haired titaness close her lips behind him.

“Giganta, no!” In a flash, Diana had shot up to the giant woman’s face. With the strength of Gaea, she pried open Giganta’s jaws, bracing the upper teeth with her hands and the lower ones with her firmly planted stance. Peering within, she saw the man sliding haphazardly on a massive saliva-coated tongue. Seeing his savior, he tried to stand but a ripple of the tongue caused him to stumble backward into Giganta’s throat.

Diana immediately released the woman’s jaw and leapt forward, sliding down the length of the tongue on her stomach. Milton felt the impact of this but was unaware of what was going on. Unknown to any of them, the three costumed figures had formed a human Troika doll, with each successively smaller being inside the other.

When she reached the back of Giganta’s mouth, Diana dove after the tumbling victim. She tossed her Lasso of Truth down the gaping throat and snared the man around his middle. He dangled there, halfway down her gullet, the golden glow of the Lasso illuminating the tunnel-like esophagus around him. The terrified man could see huge muscles ripple under slick walls of pink flesh and he shivered at the sight. Below, there was only darkness.

For a moment, the giantess considered simply swallowing them both but feared the damage a super-strong Amazon warrior could do to her from within. Not only that, Giganta had never actually crossed the line from rampaging super-villain to man-eating monster (well, there was that one incident with the Atom. Though she had intended to retrieve him even before she got sick and threw up. Long story). What little humanity remained in Dr. Doris Zeul was hesitant to take this leap. She contemplated for a moment. Should she go for it? One little gulp and it would all be over.

As Wonder Woman pulled the man up to relative safety, the tongue shifted under them once again, guiding them both towards a row of large grinding teeth. Even if she didn’t eat them, Giganta could simply chew them both to tiny bits and spit their remains onto the White House lawn. Diana would have none of this however and stomped down hard on Giganta’s tongue. As the giantess cried out in alarm, the Amazon grabbed the man and flew to freedom.

“Doris, how could you?” she scolded, setting the man on a nearby rooftop.

“All right, so maybe eating people would bring down more heat than even I’m used to,” Giganta admitted reluctantly. “But then again, he did taste pretty delicious. You’re not bad yourself, Princess. What is that, vanilla body wash?” She licked her lips once more.

“You disgust me,” said Wonder Woman. Without another word, she flew straight at Giganta’s forehead, pounding it with more force than before. At last, the giantess fell unconscious and collapsed backward onto the street. The earth trembled, windows shattered, and car alarms blared to life. Then all was still. In moments, Department of Metahuman Affairs agents were swarming over the fallen colossus, affixing her with a neural inhibitor chip to cancel out her size-changing power. Slowly but surely, Doris Zeul shrank back to her natural dimensions and was taken into custody.

The morning’s events had left Diana quite exhausted and sick to her stomach. She wondered if she’d eaten something that hadn’t agreed with her (this was both physically and philosophically true. Wonder Woman and the Mouse Man had never agreed on anything, save perhaps a somewhat extreme sense of fashion). As the DMA did cleanup, Diana slipped unnoticed into a public restroom. Her nausea overcame her and she found herself retching in the stall. Once she expelled the contents of her stomach, she was greeted with a stunning surprise.

“Great Hera! Mouse Man?”

To be continued...