- Text Size +

Little Matt’s third destination was Kirsten’s bedroom again, but this time he was standing upright on her desk, and she seemed to be sitting in the same position that she was in the real world. With a sly grin, the giant girl reached over to grab him, and he realized that her entire room looked like an exact replica of the real one, down to the smallest details. As he turned to look at her desktop, he saw that the window into the outside was positioned exactly where her computer screen was, except on the outside she was holding a strange-looking dildo now instead of her vibrator.

“Time for the grand finale,” he heard her say, but he also heard the inner Kirsten say the same thing, at the same time, with the same tone. “Isn’t this one the most trippy?” she continued, and he realized that however she moved in the real world, her inner version would move in the exact same way. The machine was scanning her entire room in real time and streaming a replica of it to the program, with the only exception being that her brother was in place of her dildo. He still had his body, but it was 5 inches tall now and completely straightened out, unable to move except for his head.

“Honestly, I hadn’t even considered that you might upload yourself to this. Like I said, I was just gonna try this out with my boyfriend,” she explained, and lowered him towards her sex, pressing his head into her labia and tracing circles around her lower lips using the contours of his face. “But once I saw that you were already loaded in and ready to go, I couldn’t just ignore the entire reason I’d bought this and take you back out right away.”

Matt wanted to yell for her to stop, but the most he could do was close his eyes just in time for Kirsten to gently sink the top half of his body into her. He had envisioned hundreds of games and movies and experiments that he might get to play using the fancy new device, but he had never even come close to imagining that he might be used as a sex toy by a giant version of his sister, plunged right into her vagina as if his only purpose was to please her.

But while his eyes were closed, Kirsten’s were wide open, watching her computer screen with fascination, and feeling more turned on than she’d been in months. Her dildo still felt like a regular dildo, of course, but seeing a mirror image of herself using her brother instead—and knowing that it was actually him—was easily enough to make up for it. So much more vivid than an imagination, so much more variable than a regular video, and so much more detailed than any game. With Matt rapidly volleying in and out of her pussy, it didn’t take Kirsten very long to reach her climax, and her brother could feel her suddenly stop as her vaginal muscles gripped him tightly, a wave of ecstasy washing over her.

With a satisfied sigh, she set his body back onto her desk, taking a few seconds to compose herself. “Well, that was the most fun I’ve had all year,” she laughed, “but I’ve gotta go now, soooo… I’ll set a queue up for you.” Snickering at how anxious he looked, she leaned back towards her computer and dragged all of her folders to a playlist in the program. Dozens of scenarios and scenes that she’d made herself over the last several months, tailored exactly to all of her favorite kinks and fetishes, lined themselves up in her queue, and she hit a “repeat” and a “randomize settings” button down below, ensuring that ParadaX would keep things fresh for Matt.

“I’ll unmute your voice, but I’m gonna turn my volume down and switch the screen off,” Kirsten told him. “Don’t worry, the program will still be running though!” she laughed, as the window he had to the outside world disappeared, leaving him truly and completely immersed in whatever fantasies his sister had cooked up for him.

He didn’t even know how long she was planning on keeping him in there, but as the surrounding world transformed into a fourth set-up of maniacal kinkiness, he knew that he’d taken only the first few steps into what would be a long and arduous journey. He just hoped it would eventually come to an end.


~


For the next three days, Matt was subjected to hundreds of rounds of fetishistic torture at the hands of his sister. Almost 72 hours straight of being stepped on, sat on, squished, licking up sweat, worn like jewelry, eaten alive, and of course, used as a personal dildo. Kirsten even came back to watch a few times. But finally, on Monday afternoon, she let him out. Using its initial scan of his body, but with the updated memories of everything he’d experienced over the weekend, the ParadaX reassembled his body back into reality, and he returned to his life again as if nothing had ever happened.

Except Kirsten didn’t want the fun to end. After such an exhilarating test-run, it’d be soul-crushing to know she’d never be able to have that much fun again. But with Matt keeping to himself, and her boyfriend having broken up with her, she didn’t know where to turn to. She kept making new videos and simulations though, hoping to return to her fun one day.

After several weeks, she couldn’t take it anymore, so in a spur-of-the-moment decision, she texted her brother while away from the house, telling him that she’d made a slew of new scenarios that she wanted to try on someone. Because there was a small part of her that wondered if maybe he’d actually enjoyed himself (she knew she sure had). The fact that he hadn’t cussed her out or left town was a pretty good sign that he didn’t hate her. But she didn’t know for certain until she came home after running her errands, turned on her computer, and saw her brother waiting for her in the familiar white void.

It had been as much a surprise to him as it was to her, but after so many run-throughs of his sister’s assortment of giantess simulations, his feelings towards them had actually changed. Maybe it was Stockholm Syndrome, but by the time Kirsten had pulled him out after his long weekend in the machine, he’d actually developed his own fetish as a tiny person. He’d been to nervous to admit that he’d become infatuated with his sister’s feet and his sister’s butt and his sister’s boobs and every other part about her. But it was okay, cuz it had been just what she’d wanted.

“Obviously I’m suuuuper grateful that you want to have fun with me again like this,” she grinned as she loaded all her new simulations into the software. “So the ones this time around are a little gentler and the A.I. won’t be mean as often. But there are still a couple rough ones,” she smirked, making Matt blush nervously, too ashamed to admit he was excited.

“Let’s try this new one that I just finished last night,” she said, opening it up, and Matt watched as a giant world exploded all around him, revealing him to be only an inch tall this time, stuck to the peanut butter on a piece of toast. “The special thing about this version of me is that no matter what you say or what you do—even if you’re right in front of her eyes—she’ll never be able to notice you. She’ll be completely unaware of you, so you’re just along for the ride.”

Matt was enthralled by the idea, and sure enough, a giant version of his sister entered the room and picked up the piece of toast that his body was on, not even so much as looking his way. He could see his sister had already started rubbing herself while watching the scene begin to play out, so he didn’t bother trying to be coy about how he felt any longer. He grabbed his dick, already erect at the sight of her, and started tugging up and down as she lifted the food up to her mouth.

“Oh, and one more thing that’s pretty cool,” outer Kirsten added. “Since you’re technically just a program right now and I can change anything I want about you, I’ve turned on a setting that’ll let you cum as often as you want,” she explained. “So… have fun!” To Matt, the news was the only thing he could imagine hearing that’d make the experience any better. 

As the blissfully unaware giant version of his sister lifted him up to her mouth, Matt was sent into the dark of her mouth while his real sister watched outside, pleasuring herself just like he was doing. “Thank you…” he whispered out in awe, and as her giant teeth crunched behind him, his dick erupted and he came all over himself, disappearing into her throat with a happy smile on his face.