- Text Size +

“You have ten seconds to start worshipping my feet, or I’m gonna stomp on you so hard that your body will explode like a grape.”

The 3-inch-tall Matt didn’t need to be told twice, and he rushed forward to his sister’s feet, sticking his tongue out and quickly slobbering it all over her skin in a desperate plea for grace. The sister he knew out in the real world was someone he knew could be reasoned with, someone with empathy and emotions and a soul. But he knew enough about the artificial intelligence of characters in this world to know that they could be easily modified and programmed, which meant all bets were off the table since he didn’t know anything about this fake version of Kirsten. It was best to just obey her for now.

He was surprised with how realistic it all felt. The classic, distinct foot smell that all feet have was made painfully clear, being as close as he was, and even though her soles seemed relatively clean from first glance, there was a subtle, salty flavor to her skin as he tasted the canvas of her heels and arches.

“Now my toes,” the giant girl commanded, and he backed up so she could bring her feet down to his level. He took a second to look behind him at what his real sister was doing, and was stunned to see she had her hand down her pants, intently watching the scene play out on her screen. “What the fuck are you looking at, you stupid slave!” While the real Kirsten broke out into laughter, he whipped his head back around to the furious alternate version of her, and ran towards her toes before she had the chance to get pissed again. He tried shouting an apology up at her, but his voice was still muted and ineffective.

He knelt down in front of her big toe, but she splayed her toes apart instead, indicating that Matt was supposed to actually get in between her toes instead. But before he could react, his body suddenly shrunk down from 3 inches to barely over an inch, and without daring to look back, he realized Kirsten must’ve unlocked his body’s attributes and shrunk him down even further. He quickly crawled forward now, and then just as he reached the webbing between her toes, he was shrunk again, this time to less than half an inch tall. He had to stand up now, not even as tall as her toes, and he found that all the characteristics of her feet had been amplified as he resumed his licking. 

“I can’t even feel you anymore!” Kirsten exclaimed. “How are you still this pathetic?!” Because I’m fucking microscopic now, he wanted to scream back at her, but he doubted that she’d even registered the change in his size. He picked up speed to try and compensate, shaking his head back and forth like he was trying to paint the smelly insides of his sister’s toes with his meager saliva, but it still wasn’t enough to satisfy the evil giant.

“That’s it, this is just a waste of time,” she grumbled, standing up as he scampered backwards, scared of her incoming wrath. As he watched her raise her foot above him, his body shrank even more, until he was so tiny that the barely perceptible grooves in the wooden floor were even taller than he was, and Kirsten’s body looked like it was 50 miles high. Yet despite how infinitesimal he had undoubtedly become, her eyes remained trained on him, and her heel hurled downwards with heart-shattering speed, slamming into his body like a cataclysmic meteor arriving to Earth. Except when Kirsten pulled her foot away, she saw that he had somehow not died. He had been completely flattened like a pancake—no, like a piece of paper!—and was unable to move from how hard she’d stomped him into the floor. His properties had been altered again, and again, the A.I. trying to squash him didn’t know any better.

“How are you still alive?!” she shrieked, and stamped her foot down again, and then again, and then again and again and again and again, each one squishing Matt’s impossible body flatter and flatter. Yet he remained alive, completely unharmed by the trillions of tons of weight. 

Grumbling with an irate frustration, Kirsten went to grab a pair of her high heels that had a metal bottom on them. Maybe the malleable, doughy nature of her foot was to blame, so something with such a flat and steely tough surface might work better. She slipped one onto her foot and then took her position again above him, smirking as she added, “Hope this one hurts.”

But before she did anything, outer Kirsten tapped a button to reset Matt’s body to its default, and he sprung back into human shape, once more at his 3-inch-tall size. Fearing his body wouldn’t be hyper durable anymore, a fresh batch of fear injected itself into Matt’s bloodstream (so much for his sister’s guarantee to not put him into a horror scenario). His giant sister’s foot rained down for the last time, and the poor boy’s body exploded all over the room with a messy squelch.

With a sudden gasp, Matt awoke again, the ParadaX having revived his body. He had been turned into a computer program, so of course he was able to respawn. But this time he wasn’t in his sister’s room anymore. He didn’t actually realize where he was at first, but he could tell he was hanging by his arms in a dark and incredibly hot place, while his body bumped back and forth in a small space between two wet objects. 

Onto the next adventure, he thought in bewilderment, and wondered what his crazy sister had in store for him next.