- Text Size +
Fujiwara Learns History 
“...As you all know, ever since the dawn of humanity there had been two main races of people. Those are what are commonly referred to as the bigs and the smalls. Bigs used to be called normals with everything revolving around them. For an evolutionary reason, all bigs are born female while smalls could be born as either sex. The unborn child shrinks or grows during development depending on circumstances.  Bigs can reproduce both smalls and other bigs but female smalls could only reproduce other smalls. The bigs had to rely on the male smalls for reproduction…”

“...The small of their size of around one to three inches were discriminated against and abused for some time. They all found strength at their high durability for a bit of time. However, the times have changed especially here at Shuchiin Academy where we value equality and accessibility between both races…Fujiwara no sleeping in class...” The big raced professor momentarily interpreted a class to speak to someone in the side of the room that was accessible to bigs. 

“Sorry professor! Won’t happen again” Chika replied with a soft sigh having been a bit sleepy due to the lack of rest she had before her first day of class at high school. 

...
Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.

Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;

Patreon is similar with merch and slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana

Commission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal or kofi with ko-fi.com/questathana or with questathana@gmail.com

Twitter (Newsletter there too): twitter.com/Questathana

Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCdvj2…

Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…

Size Months Discord (New theme every month): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C

New Pokemon Giantess discord (Anniversary contest going on): discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3

Madoka/SteinsGate/ReZero Sfw Discord: discord.gg/YHDvcR2t8A

My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations