- Text Size +

Miko Iino Has A Small Status



Over Two Years Later In The Student Council Room



“That’s the face of someone who’s just been given a new toy” Kaguya would say while she makes an observation about Chika out loud to the tiny president of the room. That was oh so true as Ms. Fujiwara was welcoming Ms. Iino to their group. Chika Fujiwara and Kaguya Shinomiya were the big members of the group while Miyuki Shirogane, Yu Ishigami, and now Miko Iino were the smalls there. The secretary was holding the only female small there just like it was a new toy of hers and her grin showed that off as well. She would hold the small gently due to the fact as to avoid inflicting pain onto her. 



Meanwhile, Iino was conflicted. She did not like the thought of rules being broken like some joke, but the warm, gentle touch of the person she admired holding her was making her feel like she was in heaven. So that second aspect was a big reason she agreed to not get angry for the next hour no matter what. Then Fujiwara told Ishigami was free to do as he pleased, so he decided to put his feet on the smalls’ table. Next, he started to have his feast of appropriately sized potato chips and cola. 



It went on as he started to play a video game with Shirogane and Chika convinced Miko to let them take pictures together to post to Instagram together. At first, there was a mouse filter over the mini female with the person she admired holding her still. Then the three females of the group took a picture together with a mustache filter. The rest of the scene went on in a predictable fashion. In the end: “(MIKO’S AUTHORITATIVE VOICE POWER HAS DROPPED 5 POINTS.)” Fujiwara wins.





Fujiwara Wants To Work Out With Miko



“You’re so cute down there! It’s like I’m your mommy” Chika said with a giggle to Miko between her breasts as they both blushed. 



“Lots of bigs have friends who are smalls, Fujiwara.”



“I know, but it’s not usually so intimate.”



“...I realize this now. I just thought it would be easier to exercise together this way.”



“Fair, fair. Well, these muscles aren’t going to grow themselves. Maybe my boobs will grow too and give you some more space hehe.”


“I think you might be mistaken on that last part.”



“Anyway, on to working out!”



Chika went to the gym along with Miko, showing off her fairly small but visible muscles. The giantess of the two went to do various activities including using weights, the treadmill, squatting, push-ups, sit-ups, and more. By the end of all that, she was incredibly thirsty and went to the water fountain to drink lots. Iino felt the hot and sweaty body up close, and for some reason it made her heart beat fast in a good way. Fujiwara proceeded to take the reluctant small out of her cleavage and give her a gentle hug as she went to say “So, how was that?”: Fujiwara and Iino win (“MIKO HAD DEVELOPED ANOTHER FETISH. CHICA’S MUSCLES HAD SLIGHTLY GROWN AS WELL.”)

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.

Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;

Patreon is similar with merch and slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana

Commission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal or kofi with ko-fi.com/questathana or with questathana@gmail.com

Twitter (Newsletter there too): twitter.com/Questathana

Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCdvj2…

Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…

Size Months Discord (New theme every month): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C

New Pokemon Giantess discord (Anniversary contest going on): discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3

Madoka/SteinsGate/ReZero Sfw Discord: discord.gg/YHDvcR2t8A

My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations