- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another anonymous commission, this time for the game Omori!  I haven't played the game, so my knowledge of it is completely second-hand (thank you youtube), but from the lore alone it seems like an interesting game.  Also, there are some major spoilers, I think, about certain characters, so tread carefully.

Hobbeez has always been a great place to find something you never knew you wanted.  Unlike other stores that had the kind of items that you’d expect from their types of business, like Gino’s selling pizza and other foods just next door, Hobbeez had a strange assortment of toys, instruments, books, and other items to cater to people’s interests and passions.  There was no telling what you could find each time new inventory was stocked on the shelves.


“Hmm…  No, not this.”  Mumbling to himself as he picked through the various knickknacks on display, a brown-haired young man with light-brown skin put a figure of a chef-themed character back on the shelf and stood up, looking around.  Sighing, there wasn’t anything that caught his eye.  “Hero will be coming home soon.  I’ve gotta find something.”  With no pockets in his orange basketball shorts, he crossed his arms and paced leisurely around the shop a bit more.  “It’s gotta be cook-huh?”  Out of the corner of his eye, a brightly colored box caught his attention up on a high, high shelf.  It was had to see, and if he wasn’t taller than most people he wouldn’t have seen it at all.  In order to reach it though, he still needed to get on his tippytoes and reach past a couple other items.  “The heck is this?  ‘Dream Manifest: Make your dreams a reality’, is this for real?”


The box displayed a mysterious, handheld device with buttons, nobs, and a large screen set into the middle of it.  On the back, it claimed to be able to make dreams come true and showed two people holding the device and a beam coming out of it, forming into a thought cloud with a large question mark on it.


“Never seen anything like this before.”  Turning over the box, the young man couldn’t find much more information on what id did or how it worked.  Still…  If it can make dreams come true, could it bring us all back together?  Drumming his fingers on the box, he thought about his old friends and the bad falling out they had four years ago.  After a bad tragedy, they all handled it differently and drifted apart.  I’m not stupid enough to think this thing could change the past or bring…  But…  Looking for a price tag, he turned the box over more, but couldn’t find a price anywhere on it or the shelf.  “Hey, Shopkeep.  How much for this Dream Manifest thing?”  Approaching the counter with a man in glasses standing behind it, he handed the device over to the clerk.


“Hmm…  I don’t recognize it.  Just a sec.”  Checking over the box himself, and then pulling out a binder with a list of items, quantities, and prices, he looked through the shop's inventory.  “I’m not seein’ it here at all, Kel.  It’s not one of mine.  You can keep it if ya want though.  Lord knows how long it's been here.”


“Seriously?!”  Taking the device back from the salesman, Kel looked at the man who nodded back at him.  “Sweet!  Thanks, Shopkeep!”  Quickly exiting the store, he ran back to his house to figure out how to use it.




Even though the sun had set and most of the neighborhood could be found getting ready to go to sleep, the pink-haired girl sat in her room, the attic of their house, as the indistinct sounds of the television downstairs droned on.  Looking at old photos still dressed in her black crop top and blue jean miniskirt, she had no intention of going to bed anytime soon, just like the woman down below absently watching whatever was on below.


Hearing someone knock at the front door, she put the pictures of a young, black-haired teen girl away, but didn’t go down to answer the door.  Instead, she looked out her window and narrowed her teal eyes at the teenage boy in orange looking around uncomfortable at her front door.  What the hell is Kel doing here?!  Closing her window before he spotted her, she sat under it, tucking her knees into her chest as she heard him knock a couple more times.  Mom’s not gonna answer and I’m not talking to him.  He’ll get tired and go home.  And if he doesn’t…  Looking over to the wooden baseball bat with nails sticking out of it leaning against her bed, the girl’s pulse quickened in anger as Kel tried a couple more times.  After a few minutes of silence that followed after, the only sounds entering her room were from whatever show her mother was watching.  He gave up as quickly as I’d expec-!?


Just as she was sure the athletic boy had left, the pinkette heard metal rattling as something hit the outside wall of her house.  Jumping back from the wall, she scrambled over to her trusty nailed-bat and held it towards the window.  The sound of metal creaking and scraping against the paneling of her house echoed through her room, and then, a hand came into view at the bottom of her window and knocked gently.  “Aubrey?  Aubrey, are you awake?  It’s me, Kel.”


Not answering him, Aubrey crept closer to the window as he knocked again.


“Aubrey.  Please, I know things have been different since…  b-but I need your help with something.”


Help!?  He wants my help now?  Her rage boiling up, Aubrey stomped over to her window, threw it open, and stuck her bat in Kel’s surprised face.  The ladder he was on wasn’t tall enough to reach her window, so he had been stretching to reach her room and almost fell off when she appeared.  “Get lost, Kel.  It’s been four years, four years, and you still can’t say that Mari died?  Well, she did, and pretending like she didn’t and going on with life isn’t going to make it like she didn’t.  I dunno what you want my help for, but you can kiss my ass.”


“Whoa, whoa, whoa.  Put that thing away.  You could really hurt someone with that.”  Backing down the ladder a bit to get out of her range, Kel was nervous but wasn’t scared off by her just yet.  “Look, Aubrey…  I…  I found something at Hobbeez earlier today, a device that claims be able to make dreams come true.  I’m not hoping for a miracle or anything from it, but it requires two people who can be open and honest with each other to work.  Normally, I’d ask Sunny, but…”  Despite being neighbors and childhood friends, Kel hadn’t seen Sunny since he closed himself off from the world.  “Hero’s not here and Basil is too timid to tell anybody what he’s really feeling.  You’re the only one I can think of.”


“Last resort, eh?  Nice, glad to know how much you care.”  Scoffing at the dark-skinned boy, the pinkette did retract her bat.  “I’m not wasting my time on a childish toy that runs on happy thoughts and unicorn farts.  Get out of here before I call the cops.”


“Aubrey, please!  I’m doing this for Sunny.”


“Sunny?”  Stopping herself from closing the window to end the conversation, Aubrey looked at Kel for the first time in four years.  Even with so much time passing and their friendship shattered, she could tell he was serious.  “What do you think some random piece of junk could-”


“I don’t know, but I want my friend back!”  Cutting her off, Kel’s raised voice cracked in desperation and while he hadn’t started crying, his eyes were glazed over.  “And I’m willing to do anything…  So, will you?”


Thinking it over, Aubrey sat on the window sill and looked up at the stars.  There’s no harm in trying at least, right?  Unlike everyone else, Sunny is still trying to get over…  He’s stuck, like me…  Of all her old friends, Sunny was one she couldn’t bring herself to hate.  After what happened with Mari, they all just… moved on.  She and Sunny were left behind, and he took it the hardest.  She also wanted to do something for him.  But I’m going to make Kel work for it.   She thought, pulling up the back hem of her skirt just enough to reveal the bottom of one of her butt cheeks.  “You want my help?  Then, like I said, kiss my ass.”


“Wh-What!?”  Blushing profusely from the bold action, Kel broke his gaze from hers, glancing at her pert, firm buttock nervously.


Seeing the confident, outgoing teen hesitate, Aubrey smirked in her small victory.  Staring up at the moon, she thought of Sunny, but since she hadn’t seen him in years, it was his childish, emotionally mutes face from four years ago that came to her mind.  That idiot.  He should have talked to us… talked to me.  I-!?  Lost in thought, she was caught off guard as two firm lips pressed into her butt, lifting her weight off the window sill!  Snapping her attention back down at Kel, he was pushing his face up into her butt!  “What the hell, Kel!  You actually kissed my ass!?”


“Wh-What?  You’re the one that told me to, and shoved your fat ass in my face!”  Snapping back at her he looked frustrated by the situation.


“I wasn’t serious, you freak!  If I told you to lick my…  you know what, never mind.  Fine, I’ll help you out.”  She said, blushing as she got off the edge of the window.  “But just this once.  For Sunny.”  Mari would yell at me if I just left him alone forever…


Climbing down the ladder, Kel wiped his mouth on his shirt.  “God, I can’t believe I did that…”




With everyone out of the building, Aubrey and Kel snuck into their school’s gymnasium.  “Why are we doing it here?”  The pinkette asked, fixing the cuffs of her white and yellow varsity jacket as Kel pulled a strange-looking device and some papers from his backpack.


“Because I have no idea what’s going to happen, but I don’t want to do this in the middle of the woods and have someone see us,” Kel said, turning on his flashlight and illuminating a portion of the instructions.  “Alright.  I’ve already set it all up, all we have to do is each hold one end and think about what we want.”  Turning the device on, he held out one end to Aubrey.


“If this turns out to be a waste of time, I’m making you lick my asshole next.”  Sighing, the delinquent girl took hold of her end.


“If it means we can get through to Sunny, I’ll gladly lick your asshole.”  Joking, Kel closed his eyes and focused.  I want to know what’s going on in Sunny’s head.


Scoffing, Aubrey turned her face away from the darker-skinned boy.  “Yeah, you’d like that, wouldn’t you…”  While their bickering had become a bit more crass and mature since they were kids, a part of Aubrey liked that they were still able to be honest with each other.  I wish I could go back to how I was before…  Everything was so much simpler and better when I was younger, and I wouldn’t have let a closed door stop me from seeing my friend.


As both teens focused on their unspoken desires, the device silently charged and the main antenna sticking out of it unfolded into a concave disc.  A bright beam of light shot out of it, surprising both Kel and Aubrey and causing them to drop the strange piece of technology as something manifested before them.  By the time the device hit the floor and shattered, it had finished its function, and sitting in the middle of the open space was a young girl that both Aubrey and Kel both recognized yet seemed completely alien to them.


With skin as stark white as fresh snow and dark blue hair that reached down to her lower back, the girl sitting in the middle of the gymnasium otherwise looked exactly like Aubrey did four years ago.  Aubrey even recognized the clothes she was wearing, her favorite pink bow tied in the girl’s hair, the light-blue short dress with a black undershirt, and, thanks to how she was sitting, even her underwear.  However, seeing up the dress of her four-year younger self wasn’t what concerned either her or Kel, nor the strange method by which she appeared before them.  It was the fact that they were barely taller than the gigantic girl’s foot that was next to them that had them frozen in disbelief!


“Huh?  Where am I?  This isn’t where I normally am.”  Rubbing her head as she looked around, the huge girl was sentient at the very least.  When her gaze fell on the two teens, her curiosity was replaced with excitement.  “Oh, it's ‘me’ and KEL!  Wow, look at how cool I am!”  Leaning forward, she grabbed the pinkette, who was trying to push Kel off of her arm as he clung to her and picked her up.  “That jacket is so cool!  Why’d you dye our hair pink?  Are those colored contacts?”


“H-Hey!  Even if you are me, you can’t just…  Hey, watch the hands!”  Struggling in the grip of her younger self, Aubrey wasn’t about to let herself be treated like an object.


“Oh, s-sorry.  I was so excited to see an older me.  Can I look a bit more?  You’re so tough and cool looking, if I was half as strong as you, I bet OMORI would notice me more.”  Apologizing, the young giantess didn’t put Aubrey down but did stop inspecting her.


Faced with the earnest, straightforward honesty of her young self, Aubrey didn’t feel like she was in any danger, despite the size difference between them, and looked away as she felt herself blush from the praise and compliments.  “It’s nothing special…  And she is me… right?”  Mumbling to herself, Aubrey nodded a bit rather than refuse the request.


Giggling, the larger Aubrey resumed looking at her older self, raising her arms, touching her muscles, and looking over every inch of her body.  “Wow, I’m going to be so cool, though I kinda wish my boobs would get a bit bigger…


“You and me both…”  The delinquent girl agreed under her breath.  They don’t need to be massive…  just a little bit bigger would be nice.


Either not hearing or choosing to not comment on what Aubrey mumbled, the larger girl asked, “So, what are you and KEL doing and why did you bring me here?”


Trying his best to not look up either girl’s skirts, since the giant girl didn’t seem to be aware or care if he did see, Kel had calmed down a bit since she didn’t seem to be hostile.  “W-Well… um…”


“I’m still AUBREY, KEL.  Just, not the AUBREY you know.”  She said, seemingly knowing what he was thinking.


Backing up a bit so he could look at her without staring up her dress, Kel was kind of amused seeing Aubrey getting turned over and poked at by AUBREY.  “Right…  So, uh, Hero will be coming home in a couple days, so I thought we could all get together again like we used to.”


“Everyone’s getting together!?”  Hearing Kel’s intentions, the gigantic girl released her older self and sat up on her knees, with Aubrey falling onto her lap unharmed.  “OMORI’s here!?  Where?  Where?”


Getting her barrings after the sudden fall, Aubrey stabilized herself with the gigantic thighs on either side of her when a mysterious bulge underneath her suddenly twitched.  It grew larger and longer, pressing up into the pinkette’s stomach and lifting her up as it created a tent out of the shirt dress, and on reflex to not fall off, Aubrey clung to it.  What the hell!?


Looking around, AUBREY’s excitement quickly faded when she didn’t see anyone else.  “Where are OMORI and BASIL?  If you’re getting everyone together, why aren’t they here?”


“‘OMORI’?  Who’s-!?  What is that!?”  The darker-skinned boy began to ask, initially not noticing the giant, throbbing member poking up from the supposed girl’s crotch.  “Aubrey?  I thought you were a-”


“Don’t look at me, dumbass!  I don’t have one either!”  Blushing furiously at what he was implying, Aubrey held onto the bobbing and wagging massive manhood so’s not to be thrown off.  “Now shut up and figure this out before I tell her to whack you with it!”


Puffing out her cheeks in mild frustration, even if Aubrey’s tight grip did feel really good, AUBREY’s question remained unanswered.  “Hey, where’s OMORI?  KEL, go get him and bring him here, right now!”


“Who is ‘OMORI’?”  Kel asked, panicking as the girl got upset.


“S-She mentioned Basil before, so maybe she calls Sunny ‘OMORI’ wherever she’s from.”  Swinging back and forth as her younger self towered over Kel, Aubrey tried to figure out who she was talking about.


Narrowing her eyes at her teen in orange, AUBREY plucked Aubrey off her erection.  “I don’t care what you call him here.  Go get OMORI, KEL, or else…”  Bringing her older self up to her face, the huge bluette sniffed her a couple times and licked her lips.  “...I’ll have to see if I taste as good as I smell.”


“W-What!  N-No, no!  You can’t!”  Almost fully freaking out, Kel was about to try and reason with her but didn’t want to risk Aubrey’s safety.  “O-Okay!  I’ll go get him.  I promise I’ll do whatever I have to to drag him here!  J-Just don’t hurt her.”  Turning to leave, he glanced back at the pale delinquent who was starting to tear up at the thought of being a meal for some giant, alien version of herself.  Nodding to her, he dashed out of the gymnasium as fast as he could.


Once Kel had left, AUBREY stared as the door closed behind him and burst out laughing, doubling over and holding her sides.  “Wow!  Did you see how fast he ran?  He must really like us, right, me?”


She was just as shocked herself.  Even if they hadn’t been friends for the past four years, in that one moment Aubrey felt like she understood Kel as well as they had when they were kids.  Even if they did bicker and pick on one another, sometimes they’d just know what the other was thinking… which had itself led to more than a couple fights that the others never understood how it happened.  But he still abandoned me for four years…  She told herself.


Paying her softening erection no mind, AUBREY bounced in place happily as she waited.  “OMORI… or I guess you call him SUNNY.  I can’t wait to play with him.”  Humming and giggling, she stopped and held her hands, and Aubrey, against her belly as a low growl came from her stomach.  “I’m hungry.  Hey, me, buy us some pizzas.  Gino’s should still be open, right?”


“What?  No, I’m not getting you pizza!  Do you have any idea how much it’ll cost to feed you?”


“Less than it would cost if I just ate you instead.”


As much as she wanted to keep up her strong front, Aubrey didn’t want to risk whether that was a bluff or not.  She acts a lot like I did back then, but there are too many differences to ignore the possibility…  Sighing, she pulled her cellphone out of her pocket.  “Fine, but you need to promise you won’t hurt Sunny or me.  Feel free to eat Kel if you want.”


Giggling, AUBREY picked up her older self and sat her in her lap.  “If there isn’t enough pizza to fill me up, I’ll settle the difference with you.”  She teased, sticking out her tongue.  “And of course I’m not going to hurt OMOR-er, I mean SUNNY.  I’m gonna protect him and keep him safe!”


“Hey!  Get me off this-!  H-Hello?  Yes, I’d like to place an order for delivery.”  Feeling the semi-erect head of her gigantic younger self’s cock pressing up on her butt, Aubrey had to focus on making a ridiculous order instead complaining about where she had been sat.




Crying over her empty wallet, Aubrey mourned the loss of her life savings as her childish self finished off the last pizza by dropping the whole thing in her mouth.  She had never seen Pizza Man look so happy and confused when he delivered the pizzas but didn’t ask any unnecessary questions, thankfully.  He got his money, but still, that was 50 pizzas!


“Hey, me?  Is there any more pizza, I’m not full yet.”  The gigantic girl asked, rubbing her tummy.


“What?  No, of course not!  I’m broke now, thanks to you.”


Licking her lips, AUBREY grabbed Aubrey and brought her up to her face.  “But I’m still hungry.”


“W-Wait, p-p-please don’t eat me.”  Struggling to break her younger self’s hold, all the blood drained from the pinkette’s face as she was brought closer and closer to the giantess’ pizza grease-glistening mouth.


Pursing her lips, AUBREY pressed her older self against them and gave her a ‘little’ kiss, giggling happily.  “Well, I suppose I’m full enough, for now.  Thanks for the food.  It was really yummy.”  Hugging Aubrey into her chest, the bluette laid down on the floor and held her against her belly.  “How much longer is Kel going to be, though?  I wanna see SUNNY.  I wanna play!”


“S-Sorry I’m late!  Had to drag this guy out of bed.”  Throwing open the door to the gymnasium, he and his orange basketball uniform dripping in sweat, and panting for breath, Kel entered the open space.  Over his shoulder was an unresisting boy with black hair dressed in a white, short-sleeve dress shirt, black sweater vest, and shorts.  “I’m basically a kidnapper now, though.”


“Is that SUNNY!?  Oh, let me see, let me see!”  Rolling over and crawling to Kel, AUBREY let the pinkette go and snatched the boy off of Kel’s shoulder, holding him up, smiling.


Brushing herself off and fixing her clothes, Aubrey walked over to Kel while the gigantic girl giggled and fussed over how ‘handsome’ and ‘cute’ Omori will become when he grows up.  Punching the basketball player in the shoulder, her perpetual glare otherwise remained the same.  “I was starting to think you abandoned me again to save your own skin.  But did you have to take the time to get him dressed too?  I could have been eaten.”


Rubbing where she had punched him, Kel’s eyes were transfixed on the pale-skinned giantess and how tight her clothes were stretching around her.  Leaving little to the imagination for her bodyline, to say nothing of the revitalized, throbbing erecting that towered taller than any of them, his heart rate wasn’t slowing down even as he caught his breath.  “I didn’t.  He sleeps like that.  Weird, right?”


“What’s weird is it does look like he was sleeping in those clothes at all,” Aubrey said, keeping her eyes on the dark-haired boy who hasn’t said anything yet.  She couldn’t tell if he froze up from the bizarre girl handling him like a doll or if he just accepted the reality of the situation, no matter how strange it seemed.  Well… he wasn’t exactly talkative before.  He’s looking really rough too.  He hasn’t been able to accept it yet either.  Clutching her hand over her chest, a slight blush bloomed on the delinquent girl’s face.


“Hey…  This might sound weird, but…  Is she bigger than when I left?”  Kel asked nervously, as the collar of AUBREY’s shirt and hems of her sleeves and dress pinched her soft, plump body.


Now that she wasn’t fearing being eaten by her more childish self, Aubrey also noticed that some of the seams in the light-blue dress had started to rip.


“...and unlike in Headspace, I can play with you forever and ever here.  The real world is going to be so much fun!”  Finally finished her enthusiastic explanation of all the reasons why it was wonderful to see him, AUBREY let a pretty big bombshell drop in her glee.  “You can’t keep me trapped in your head anymore, my SUNNY.”


“Wait, what!?  She came for you, Sunny?”  Kel exclaimed, to which the emotionally muted boy simply nodded as if he was unaffected by the craziness of this whole thing.


“And you gave me a… a…”  Her eye twitching, Aubrey pointed to the massive erection energetically twitching and lifting her dress.  Just proportionately to the rest of AUBREY’s body, it was huge.


Shaking his head, Sunny shrugged his shoulders.  He had no idea why the AUBREY here had a penis.


“Oh, I chose to grow this.”  The gigantic girl said, grabbing her engorged cock and aiming it at Aubrey.  “I know all about how you all abandoned OMORI, or ‘SUNNY’ as he’s called here, for four years.  I was trapped in his head, in the safe place he’d come to visit to not feel lonely, but he couldn’t stay with me forever, and every time he came back he felt more distant than ever before.  When I came here, I couldn’t grow up and become cool and manly like you did, me, so I decided to become ‘manly’ in a different sense.  And now, not only am I going to get SUNNY to finally notice and accept my feelings,” stretching a bit, her clothes could finally no longer contain her body and were shredded by her massive size, “I’m gonna play with you too.”


N-No!  No, I…  I didn’t…  I’m not…  I didn’t abandon anyone…  The accusations of the fabricated version of herself striking her hard, Aubrey fell to her knees at the notion that she did to Sunny what the rest of their friends did to her.  He was just…  I was giving him time…  However, despite the existential crisis she was going through, her pulse quickened, her body heated up, and her nipples and crotch started to itch.


Initially caught off guard by the now nude figure of the gigantic, young Aubrey in front of him, Kel covered his nose as a strange smell filled the air and made him feel, funny.  From the fear of the unrestrained, potentially vengeful bluette, he was able to resist the arousal the heady aroma was causing in him, but he watched powerlessly as she undressed the unresisting Sunny with a glee.  “I…  I didn’t abandon Sunny!  He locked himself away in his room.  I was waiting, I’m still waiting, for him to open up to me!  I’ll always be his friend.”


Hearing him say that, AUBREY’s smile faltered and even though she had finished stripping her beloved Sunny, she set him down next to her real-world counterpart and grabbed the dark-skinned boy.  “No, what you’re doing is letting SUNNY suffer in silence, all alone!  But, then again, you wouldn’t know that because you didn’t have to see it.  You know, I never hated you KEL, even if we did argue and fight all the time.  You could be annoying and a pain in the butt, but we were friends and I could be more open and honest with you in ways I couldn’t with HERO, BASIL, or even SUNNY and MARI.”  Unlike Sunny, who just let her take his clothes off, Kel tried futilely to stop her, so AUBREY just ripped his uniform and brought him behind her.  “So, as punishment for abandoning SUNNY, but in light of our friendship, I’ll only have you kiss and lick my bum lots and lots.”


Freezing up as she raised off her butt and spread her pert, squishy cheeks a bit, Kel shook his head as she brought him closer.  “N-No!  No, d-don’t do th-!?”


Silencing his protests by pressing his face into her sweaty anus, AUBREY let go of her butt and he was lost between her cheeks completely.  “Mmmmm…  Sorry, KEL, but I’m not in the mood to listen.  I wanna feel good too.”  She said, gently settling her weight on her butt again and moaning in delight, there was a suspiciously rigid part of Kel’s body poking into her.  And it feels like you enjoy it more than you let on.  Did you have a crush on me by any chance, KEL?  Sorry, SUNNY is the only one for me, but I’ll let you kiss my bum all you want!  Wiggling her tush into the floorboards, the gigantic loli grabbed her pulsing cock, rubbing it furiously.




What the hell!?  She’s sitting on me!  Pinned under her immense weight and held on either side by the pressure of her soft glutes, Kel was surrounded by the gigantic AUBREY’s heat and scent.  “Get of-gah!”


Trying to get the fabricated girl off of him, Kel immediately regretted opening his mouth as the foul-tasting mixture of her sweat and anal oils filled the empty cavity.  The warm liquid made him want to wretch, but he couldn’t force it out of his mouth as her body continued to produce more and more.  His only option was to swallow the solution if he wanted to breathe, though it wasn’t as if the air smelt any better than her sweat tasted.


Swallowing hard a couple of times, resisting the urge to vomit and only make his experience worse, Kel’s torment didn’t end.  Unfortunately for him, his mouth was also partially stuffed with some of the tacky, wrinkly flesh of her butthole!  As he swallowed, more of the nauseating drink threatened to drown him once more, so he was once again forced to drink to survive.


This is disgusting!  This is wrong!  Revolted to his core, Kel had to endure for as long as AUBREY wanted to please herself with him.  In the process of swallowing her ass sweat, his tongue has been inadvertently rubbing against her delicate flesh, so he was also getting a thorough taste of her anus as his face was forced deeper and deeper into its tight folds.  Trapped in darkness, enveloped in her oppressive pressure and heat, deafened by her moans of pleasure, drowning in her scent and drinking in her fluids, Kel’s entire existence was dominated by his childhood crush.  N-No.  No, I…  I mean I liked Aubrey, but I didn’t like her…  And even if I did… not like this!  But then… why?


It was absolute hell, there was nothing about being sat on and forced to eat the ass of a gigantic, dream version of Aubrey that was appealing to him.  So why was he so aroused and grinding his hips into her? Just the scent alone, as revolting and musky as it smelt, felt like it was rattling his brain, forcing him to enjoy it.


This is Aubrey… or rather, AUBREY’s butt!  It’s a butt!  Trying to disgust his erection away, Kel couldn’t do anything else, it was like he wasn’t in control of his own body anymore.  The longer he was under the fair-skinned girl, the more aroused he was becoming.  It’s AUBREY’s butt….  It’s AUBREY’s butt…  Repeating to himself over and over, Kel knew he’d only get out when she let him… if she let him.




As soon as she had set him down, the pink-haired delinquent grabbed her shut-in friend and sheltered him behind her as she watched the gigantic version of her childish self shove Kel between her butt cheeks and sit on him.  She caught a glimpse of Kel’s brown hair sticking out of the crack under the girl’s dripping, puffy sex before the massive testicles attached to the inhumanly large phallus blocked the view and settled on the floor.  However, just knowing that Kel, her pain-in-the-butt former friend was breathing in her ass scent and drinking her sweat was more pleasing and arousing than Aubrey ever imagined it could be.  She hadn’t even touched herself yet, though the urge to do so was strong, and she had flooded her panties already, transfixed on the sight of the naked giant jerking herself off.


No…  I…  I have to take Sunny and get away from here.  She thought, tightening her grip on the shorter boy as he pressed himself against her back.  He’s smaller than I thought he’d be…  Despite wanting to run, though, she couldn’t bring herself to move.  She wanted to watch and see what happened next.  Her heart was racing, her body was so hot and she was pretty sure something was poking into her butt.  Well…  Not that small.  Pulling the black-haired boy a bit closer, she tried to take a step back toward the door, but then caught another glimpse of Kel’s head as AUBREY bounced on him.  There was less visible this time and his hair was soaked.  Yes!  Shove him up your ass, me!  God, I want to shove him up my ass.  After all the times he picked fights with me…  I bet he’s miserable under her.  Focusing on the bouncing balls hiding the dark-skinned boy from view, Aubrey let her attention slip from her pale-skinned, phallus-endowed fabrication and thus only noticed the gigantic girl reaching for her as the shadow of her hand fell on her.  “Huh?  W-What are you doing?”  She asked, as AUBREY, more delicately than she did with Kel, stripped the pinkette.


“Your clothes look so cool, I don’t want to ruin them when I ‘punish’ you.”  The bluette said, her breathing raspy and heavy.  “You abandoned Sunny too.”


“What!?  N-No I di-”  Trying to deny the claim, Aubrey paused for two reasons.


The first was that she realized she was about to say something similar to what Kel did to justify her actions.  Unlike the athletic, dense boy, she was able to see that letting a closed door or two was no excuse for not being there for her friend… the only other one that even seemed to miss Mari like she did.


The second was more a physiological paralysis that gripped her body as the fumes of the aggressively hard cock below her rose up and threatened to fry her brain with pleasure.  A flood poured from her crotch, adding to the precum and sweat coating the gigantic phallus.  Wh-What is this smell!?  Oh, oh, God!  I… I…  It was like she had been headbutted by the potent cocktail of appealingly thick odors.  The aroma was chokingly thick yet her nostrils flared out to bring in as much as she could.


Setting Aubrey’s clothes aside, AUBREY smirked at the euphoric look on her older self’s face as she tried to keep acting tough while blushing so adorably.  “Because you weren’t there for SUNNY, OMORI never noticed how much I love him.  You love SUNNY too, don’t you?  Then why weren’t you there for him?  I could have had so much more naughty fun with OMORI if you got closer to SUNNY.”  Wiping the drool from her mouth, even though she was lamenting to her older self, AUBREY wasn’t as harsh as she was with Kel.  Instead, she carefully guided Aubrey’s feet into the drooling slit of her throbbing meat rod and moaned gutturally in the immense pleasure it brought her.  “Ahn~!  Oh, b-but that’s okay.  Nngh…  Y-You can help d-deal with this l-lust you caused.”


Snapping out of her self-reflection as her legs were quickly swallowed up by the behemoth of a cock, Aubrey tried to stop her descent but her strength was feeble in comparison to the horny giantess.  “W-Wait.  Just let me-”


“No.  Y-You had four years.  I don’t wanna hear y-y-your excuses.”  Cutting her off, AUBREY easily shoved her older self up to her belly button into the hungry cock and in the resulting spasm of pleasure that caused, slammed her hand down.  In an instant, the only thing denoting Aubrey’s existence were two arms sticking up from the gigantic girl’s member, and the bulge in the underside of it, squirming and writhing as whatever she said was muffled by the engorged flesh.  “Ooooh~!  But th-that’s a goooooood start to m-m-making it up to me.”  Smiling at the flailing arms, AUBREY pulled the rest of the older teen into her phallus without the use of her hands.


Wrapping her hands around her cock tightly, she was big enough that Aubrey fit in her shaft with a bit of room to spare on either side.  The pinkette’s body pushed out on the narrow tube pretty painfully, but it was a pleasant, ecstasy-inducing pain.




Even if she knew it was in vain, Aubrey’d stubborn nature didn’t let her just give up.  The pressure wrapping around her was more intense than anything she had experienced before and she could feel the blood getting pumped through the engorged flesh with every beat of her younger self’s accelerated heart.  It was hot, it was sticky and the copious amounts of precum flowing over her face made it all but impossible to breathe properly.


She’s going to drown me in her dick!  It wasn’t hard to understand the danger she was in since just getting the room to expand her lungs was difficult.  God…  I can’t believe I’m going to do this…  If we survive this, I’m totally getting her to smack Kel with this thing!  This is all his fault.  Opening her mouth, Aubrey sucked in the vicious ooze that was denying her air to breathe, and when a pocket was made she inhaled it without pause.


Already feeling slightly aroused from the potent pheromones that radiated off of AUBREY’s giant body, the potent combination of both the overwhelming stench and nauseatingly fishy taste of the contaminated air and precum respectively stripped her mind of sense and logic.  Despite the taste, she couldn’t get enough of it, and the brain-rattling smell was addictive.  Drinking and breathing more as she was squeezed and stroked from beyond the meaty walls, the teen delinquent began to curl her fingers and toes into the slimy flesh.


What the hell!?  Oh, God, I can’t stop.  Grinding her breasts and crotch into the hot ridges that surrounded her, escape faded from her mind and she simply enjoyed herself.




Drooling a bit as she played with her cock, AUBREY tensed up her butt and cock to keep from cumming so quickly.  It only felt right to have Kel kissing her butt, and it felt like he was starting to understand that too from the teasingly light licks he periodically took of her puckering anus, and she never knew that a bit of pain could bring about so much pleasure as she stroked her cock.  Ahn~  Oh, this feels amazing!  But there is still… one more…  Having saved the best for last though, it wasn’t time to get lost in the good feelings just yet.  Looking down between her feet, the bluette saw Sunny standing at the doors to the gymnasium, peering out into the darkness and frozen in fear.  Huh?  D-Doesn’t SUNNY like this sort of stuff?  Why else am I getting bigger and bigger?  H-He doesn’t think I’m a monster or something, does he?  The thought that she might be seen as scary to her crush was terrifying to her.


The darkness rapidly devoured the little bit of moonlight that extended into the hall and in the shadows was where all the painful memories lurk.  He wasn’t in his home, or somewhere familiar to him where he could feel safe.  There was nothing familiar, only cold darkness that threaten to steal his breath, drain his heat, strip him of his sanity, and finally consume him.  There was no Whitespace to retreat to, no Headspace to comfort him, he had to go home and sleep for those… and yet he couldn’t leave to get there.


“S-SUNNY?”  Getting on her hands and knees, AUBREY crawled a bit closer to him and extended her hand to grab him.  Please… don’t be scared of me.


Turning back around, while he was initially terrified of the giantess, Sunny remembered that she was still the AUBREY that he knew, even if she was a bit different now.  She was a part of his safe place, someone he could trust, someone warm and gentle.


As she reached for the object of her affection, the giant girl was surprised as he jumped into her hand and embraced it, shivering in fear.  “Aww.  There, there, SUNNY.”  I knew it!  He’s not scared, he likes me!  I’m not some big, scary monster…  Th-Though if I get too much bigger…  Picking him up, she sat back down, pressing Kel into her bumhole again, and her head came to just under the girders of the ceiling.  Holding the black-haired boy into her undeveloped chest, she took pleasure in the stiff shaft of flesh between his legs poking into her as he hugged her back.  “It’s okay, I’m here for you.  I’m always here and I’ll never go anywhere.  Even if you haven’t noticed how much I love you, I’ll never stop.  I’m not stuck in Headspace anymore, so I can really hug you, and protect you.  I don’t know what’s hurting you, but I’ll help you, so all you have to do is stay by my side, okay?  I know I can’t carry your burdens, but I can take some of the weight.  Nothing can hurt you now, and if anyone tries, I’ll beat them down and eat them up.”


There was warmth coming from her body, warmth and a gentle scent that filled his body with a sense of safety.  Like the girl that produced it, the scent clung to him incessantly, refusing to let go and smothering him in affection, but it was an embrace he wholly welcomed.  Her heart was beating, she was breathing.  This wasn’t just some recreation of the girl he had played with for the past four years, AUBREY was a real, living girl now.


Laying down on her back, AUBREY was so happy that she finally got to say what she’d always wanted.  But just saying something is meaningless without action to back it up.  Not to mention how much she was craving his touch right now.  “Here we go, Sunny.  Are you ready?“  Moving her hand down her body, AUBREY used her other hand to gently cradle and lift her heavy scrotum out of the way of her puffy, dripping pussy.  “I’m going to hug and squeeze you tight.”


Pressing him up against her squishy lips, the giantess needed to rub Sunny’s face up and down the slit to open herself up.  She had to be careful not to use too much force, but having her crush’s face buried in her nethers was making it hard to control herself.  The struggles of Kel fighting against her butt, and himself from licking it, and her older self’s wiggling in her shaft were making her so horny too, she could barely contain herself.


Sunny didn’t resist as AUBREY slowly rubbed him up and down her sex, coating his face in thick, sweet-tasting nectar.  It wasn’t like he could escape even if he wanted to.  So instead, he licked at the tender, undulating hole protected by her swelling vulva and savored the intoxicating liquid.


Unable to wait any longer once the shut-in started reciprocating her affections, the bluette giant pushed him deeper into her waiting love tunnel.  “Ahn~!  Mmmm, oh SUNNY!”  Pushing him further and further into her heated depths, AUBREY flexed her butt tighter around Kel, practically drawing his face entirely into her bowel, and jerked her cock, drawing Aubrey further down its length, past its base.  “J-Just give me… a… a minute.”  Pulling him back a bit, she shoved him back into her, a bit deeper this time, causing her back to arch in pleasure.  She continued to use his body in place of a phallus to loosen her insides, pumping him in and out of her until she eventually shoved him fully into her vaginal canal and pushed him further as she let her fingers take over.


Pushing against the wall of the building, she slid further back towards the center of the open space until her feet pushed through the flimsy platform, but she wasn’t in the mindset to care about that.  With fingers in her flooding girlhood and a hand on her twitching manhood, she ground her butt into Kel’s body to get the most pleasure out of him, panting and moaning like an animal.




As much as he hated the darkness, Sunny wasn’t afraid.


Even though he was terrified of drowning, Sunny didn’t panic.


And when AUBREY’s body squeezed him tightly, Sunny felt unusually calm.


Inside of the giantess, there was nothing to fear and nothing that could hurt him.  It was just like the AUBREY of his Headspace, well-meaning but a bit overly enthusiastic.  Warm to the point of almost being too hot, tight to the point of almost crushing, wet to the point of almost flooding, her affection has always been heavy-handed but completely genuine.  There was no place for his anxieties or insecurities as she pulled him deeper into her.


The rocking and spasming of her masturbation were a bit disorienting and only made it a bit more difficult to breathe as her sex was filled with more of her lustful secretions but even that had an odd comfort in it.  And even the breaths he managed to take filled him with her powerful, loving scent.  Her fluids washed over him and her aroma filled him like she was marking him inside and out as hers.


Thinking about it, this was the first time he had done anything with Aubrey and Kel in years too.


Giving himself over to AUBREY and letting her take care of him didn’t seem like a bad idea at all.




Without any experience in pleasuring herself, the titan blue-haired girl kept switching between stroking her cock, fingering herself, and massaging her asshole.  As much as she wanted to experience the pleasure of something a bit deeper in her bowels, she didn’t have it in her to shove Kel up her butt though.


He’s breathing in… my farts… anyway.  He’s… also licking me!  Hehehe…  D-Did my sticky bum… mess up your head… KEL?  She wondered, pressing on his back with a single finger to make sure he licked nice and deep.  Mmm…  Yes…  See, it’s… everything's better when you… just do as I say?  Lick my bum more… and… don’t stop!  Even if he was annoying and argued with her all the time, a part of her was genuinely happy he seemed to warm up to her.  No matter how much they fought, they always made up and she wanted him to be happy.  Though his happiness being found under her bottom satisfied her immeasurably and now that she knew his preference she’d be sure to tease him with it for a long, long time.  Do you want… to climb in, KEL?  Hmmm… maybe someday… I’ll let you.  Easing up on the pressure to his back, a small, silent puff of her trapped gas slipped out of her wet anus as Kel’s head fell back limply.


He was still breathing and conscious, but any sense of coherent thought had been muddled by the mind-numbing scent of her bowels.  His body was just reacting to the stimulus of her body and pheromones, so his tongue was hanging out of his mouth as her sweat and nectar dripped over him.


At the base of her throbbing member, a small bulge denoting the location of her older self was slowly disappearing into her, so AUBREY pressed roughly into her and pushed her back up the length of her shaft a bit more.  Th-That was close…  I-If you get… stuck in my testes…  It’ll be tricky getting you… back out.  Squeezing the person-sized scrotum hanging off of her, the giantess could feel something filling them as they swelled up and got tender.  This was a pleasure she never knew existed, but it was so intense and profound.  She could easily slurp up her older self, then Sunny would be all hers, but losing a friend would make him sad.  A-Almost… there…


Sloppily leading herself to a satisfying climax, AUBREY gave her balls a firm squeeze while pumping her hand up and down her member.  Gripped in such overwhelming sexual satisfaction, she stretched her body out uncontrollably, wrecking the nearby bleachers, digging her fingers into the floorboards, and taking out more of the wall her feet went through.  Once her pleasure tipped, she let out a guttural, primal moan as a stream of pearly-white ball batter shot up from her cock with such force, she dented and damaged the steel girders, destroyed some lights, and even punched a small hole in the ceiling.  Subsequent shots didn’t have as much force behind them, but she still covered the ceiling and herself in the thick ejaculate, fouling up the air with her spunk.


When she arched her back, a small blast of air propelled Kel out of her butt onto the floor as he stared up to see a rain of the giantess’ jizz coming down on him.  Without the presence of mind to close his mouth, his oral cavity was filled with the thick, sludge-like fluid and the foul taste shocked his senses back as she coughed up what he hadn’t swallowed yet.  “Oh… Oh, God!  It’s in my mouth!  Oh… I can feel it in my stomach too!”  Trying to clean himself off while attempting to induce vomiting, the taste was pasted to his tongue.


Oozing out along with one of the final spurts of cum, Aubrey limply flowed down the underside of her giantess self’s dick and came to a rest next to the bluette’s balls, both panting to catch their breaths.  Unlike Kel, though, Aubrey was savoring the rich, creamy spunk covering and filling her, as she got the more concentrated blast of it as it squeezed around and past her to escape.  Some was even dripping out of her womanhood, her fingers offering the opening it needed to fill her.  “S-So… full…”


Falling from under the gigantic, pale-skinned girl’s feminine sex, Sunny landed next to Aubrey and pulled into her seeking a replacement for the warmth that had been surrounding him.  The hardened delinquent girl hesitated at first, coming to her senses at AUBREY’s sack slowly lowered on them, but pulled Sunny onto her and held him close so he didn’t get smothered.  Hiding her feelings behind a mask of indifference, the only hint that she enjoyed holding him was the slight blush on her cheeks.  Though his swollen member poking at her still cum-flooded nether’s might have also played a part in that, even if neither intended for their positions to leave them so compromised.


Looking into Sunny’s eyes, Aubrey relax her body and pulled him closer, easing him into her.  She hadn’t had any experience with sexual things before tonight, and while she know that her younger self’s dick was literally and proportionately huge, Sunny fit gently inside of her.  He wasn’t that big, but he wasn’t small either.


Sunny clung to her in return, nuzzling close to her petite chest. Wrapped in her arms, he was reminded of his sister and how she used to comfort him.  But this was more intimate than Mari could have ever done for him.  Aubrey’s affection was different than Mari’s, and what it lacked in familiarity, she made up for with unspoken passion as she tightened around his erection.  Pressing his hips into hers, a soft moan escaped his lips.


Running her fingers through his hair, the pinkette delinquent smiled.  She had gotten at least one of her friends back.  He was hurt and broken, so unlike with other people she’d have to learn to be gentle with him, but they needed each other right now.


“I can’t believe she came from your mind, Sunny!”  Not nearly as accepting of what has happened so far, Kel stomped over to the two leaning against the giantess’ thigh and pointed accusingly at him.  After everything he had done, finding and setting up the machine, swallowing his pride to ask Aubrey for help, and even kissing her ass for it.  Not to mention running to and from Sunny’s house just so Aubrey didn’t end up in her giant younger self’s stomach, and he gets sat on and forced to lick her anus!  But the thing that stung the most was knowing that somewhere in all the jizz covering the bluette’s backside, a minuscule amount came from him too.  “You’re sick in the head, man!  What kind of disgust pervert thinks-whoa! Oof!”


Before he could keep reprimanding the introvert, with almost perfect coordination, Aubrey kicked one of his legs out from under the young basketball player while AUBREY let her semi-flaccid cock fall on him.


“Shut up, Kel/KEL.”  They both said in unison.  Looking at each other, because they were essentially the same person, they could tell what the other was thinking.


AUBREY, seeing her older self tighten her embrace on Sunny, smiled.  She’s not going to let him go anymore.  I don’t want to share my SUNNY, but it’s not sharing if it’s with yourself… is it?  Picking the two up, she lifted her butt off the floor and hovered it over Kel.


“W-Wait!  N-No-!”


Ignoring his protest, she lowered her hips, careful not to hurt him as she crushed him into the floor.  “You have to be nicer, KEL.  We’re just getting started and we’ve got a long night ahead of us.”  Separating Aubrey and Sunny, she held each in one hand and groped her breast, pressing their heads into her nipples as she wiggled her butt.  Moaning as both the pinkette and raven-haired boy nibbled on her nubs and embrace her undeveloped chest, AUBREY’s softening member quickly regained its vigor.  “Mmm, yes!  Just like them.”


With the blue-haired manifested figment taking control and guided by her curiosity, it was a long, unforgettable night for the trio of friends.




As the sun slowly raised over the horizon, the brighter illumination rosed the athletic, dark-skinned boy from his sleep.  Clinging to something warm and soft, rather than the usual pasty taste of morning breath clinging to his mouth, he swallowed a thick creamy substance that tasted both salty and appetizingly foul.  Ever since he was a child, Kel had a habit of eating and sucking on his pillows, and the general haze fogging his mind made him want to sleep in, embracing the large, warm body pillow he was embracing.  That is… until it twitched!


His eyes bolting open as he was mid-lick along the morning wood of the gigantic real fabrication that claims to have come from the mind of one of his childhood friends, Kel pushed himself away from the cum-coated phallus and mentally wanted to puke.  God… I can’t believe I ate that stuff.  She made me eat so much of it last night too…  Rubbing his stomach, he was slightly concerned by how receptive to the giant girl’s semen his body became in one night.


Slowly standing up, he’s forced to use her cock to stabilize himself on the slick floor, and looking around, he realized that he, Aubrey, and Sunny were all surrounded by the gigantic girl as she curled up around them.  The enclosed area was thick in the scent of her sweat and cum, and the stink of her bowels was still lingering in his lungs.  Most of the events of the night before were a blur, but he knew that she kept him away from Aubrey and Sunny intentionally.  He was stuck pampering her gigantic butt for most of the night.  That and her balls.


 She definitely wasn’t this big when she first appeared…  The fact that there was a good six feet or so between him and the other two cuddling on the floor in a half-inch layer of ball batter led him to wonder how much of the gymnasium she was taking up.  Trying to get out of the encirclement, he shakily made his way to the gap between AUBREY’s cockhead and face.  We need to get help to deal with thi-wah!  Losing his footing, Kel fell to the side and slammed his shoulder into the exposed glans of the gigantic phallus.


“Ahn~!”


Freezing up as the giantess gasped at his rough impact, Kel turned around to see her open her eyes and smile smugly at him.  “Uh… M-Morning…”  Waving weakly, he pressed his back against her unconsciously with a fearful expression on his face.


“Good morning, Kel.  Were you trying to play with me some more?  With how much you complained, I thought you didn’t like my body.”  Greeting him, Aubrey brought a hand up teasingly poking him a couple times, stimulating her cock a bit more.  “Well, if you wanted to play with that, all you had to do was ask.”


“Wh-What?  N-No, no…  I, I don’t…”


“Shush and get in.”  Picking him up, AUBREY silenced the paltry resistance by shoving his head into the leaking slit, giggling.  “You complained all night, but still licked my bum and drank my white stuff.  If you like it more when I push you around, I’ll do just that.”  Shoving his body into her narrow urethra, because she was so much bigger now, it didn’t feel nearly as good as when she first shoved her older self in it.  How much bigger am I going to get?  Why am I even growing at all?  I’m not complaining though, I like that I can shove KEL somewhere and not have to worry about him.  However, it was amusing because Kel seemed so against it, but was already licking in there.  “Honestly, just be more honest, KEL.  What am I going to do with you?”


“Shove him all the way into your balls.”  She heard the pinkette say as she and Sunny walked into view.  Placing a hand on the bulge he made, Aubrey pushed him deeper.


Hmm… with him out of the way, I could focus on bringing me and SUNNY closer.  KEL just kind of gets in the way no matter how small he is…  Though I guess it’s still fun having him around.  Picking up Sunny and Aubrey, AUBREY protected them as she sat up.  Most of her back, butt, and legs had already collapsed the surrounding walls and most of the roof was only held aloft because it was leaning on her.  As she got up, her torso burst through the ceiling of the gymnasium, scattering debris over the ruined school grounds, and stretched to wake up.  “Hmmm…  I guess we don’t need to play with him for a bit.”  She mused aloud, pushing the bulge denoting the basketball player’s position until it got to the base of her shaft.  Taking a moment to savor the feeling of him trying to resist, the bluette kneaded shoved him out of sight, and kneaded the area to make sure he was firmly stuck.  “There, now we don’t have to think about him for a while.”  She said, cupping her balls with a hand.  Whether intentional or not, she could feel Kel’s body getting pulled deeper without her help, until he was deposited in her left nut and frantically clawed at the tender, delicate flesh.  “Oooooh~!  He’s all the way in.”  It was a new sensation and much more acute than shoving him down her member.


“Lemme see!”  Aubrey said, running down the large girl’s body, dragging Sunny with her.  Crawling over the massive testicle, she placed her ear against it to better hear the muffled cries coming from within.  “Hmm… Hey, Kel!  I can’t hear you too well in there, but I guess I should thank you for coming for my help last night.”  She said teasingly as she pulled Sunny closer.  “And you know what?  I’ve been thinking about it, and I think getting everyone together again would be a great idea!  I’m sure Basil would love to fill out the nut next to you, and AUBREY and I can think of something for Hero when he gets back in town.”




Sore from the narrow passage he was pushed through, the relief of entering a more spacious part of AUBREY’s body was canceled out by the fact that he was wading in a hot, slimy, churning testicle of a young version of his childhood crush!  To make matters worse, the little air that he had was more fumes from the semen flooding the cavity and from the rate it was filling, he’d have to drink some just to stay afloat.


He could hear Aubrey’s voice as the wall of flesh depressed down on him, but he couldn’t make out what she was saying at all.


“Aubrey!  Aubrey, get me out of here!”  Pressing back against the slick walls, his feet slipped on the floods and ridges of the flesh sack, causing him to fall into the pooling liquid.  “Oh, God!  Please, Aubrey, get me out of here, quick!”  Unable to get his footing again, Kel tossed and turned in the bouncing nut, drinking the giantess’ baby batter just to breathe.


…And yet, he was oddly comfortable where he was, which was the problem.




“Oh!  I like that idea!”  The giantess agreed.  I’m glad not just SUNNY, but older me is fine with me being so big.  I bet she can think of so much stuff I could never think of.  She can help me deal with BASIL and HERO.  KEL isn’t the only one that abandoned SUNNY, after all.  She thought, bringing her delinquent self and Sunny up to her chest as she stood up.  “Let’s go pick up BASIL first then.  Leaving the ruined building behind, she headed in the direction of town.  After that, we can go pick up Hero and we can all stay together forever and play lots of fun games!”  And anyone that gets in the way, I’ll remove myself.  It’ll just be like it was before, but I’ll have to come up with a bigger punishment for HERO.  He just forgot all about MARI even though they were so close!  Rubbing her tummy as it growled in hunger, she licked her lips and smiled wickedly for a moment.  Oh yeah!  MARI told me ‘HERO’ isn’t HERO’s name.  She just called him that because he loved hero sandwiches so much…  I wonder, does he tastes like a hero sandwich too?  Pressing her older, delinquent self into her nipple, AUBREY was ready to make her dreams a reality this time.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282