- Text Size +

“Are you going to kiss me first?”

“I don’t see why not,” she said, and lifted him gently and pressed her lips against him several times.

Then she took him to her bedroom without having dinner that day, and lay down and let him lie beside her cheek. When she became drowsy, she asked him to climb into her mouth.

“I’m not going to swallow you now, just let you sleep on my tongue,” she said.

“It should make a nice soft bed,” he replied, and eased his way over her lower lip.

Early the next morning, she yawned in her sleep, and he decided to make a break for it, when he fell out of her mouth onto the pillow. He climbed down from the bed, made it out into her large back lawn, and started running. Soon she awoke and came running after him, now wearing her night skirt and woollen jumper.

She caught up to him, stood towering in front of him, put her hands on her hips and smiled down triumphantly. Then she squatted down, picked him up and took him inside again.

She gave him several more lovely kisses, took him to the kitchen bench and began to prepare him in a pavlova. Then she placed him in the oven, left the room and returned wearing a lovely white dress, sat down and looked across at the oven, until it was time to take him out and over to the table. She sat at the table, her lovely face and neck towering in front of him and smiled down. She spooned pavlova from around him and into her mouth, while he looked on in wonder. Eventually the spoon passed under him as well and lifted him high and placed him into her mouth. Down her 35 year old throat he went, exhilirated beyond his wildest dreams.

Ryan#5 arrived when she was 38, in the evening at the school. He saw her walking towards him in a long dress, with her hair mostly up. She sat down and began talking with him. She soon raised the subject of eating him. He told her that it didn’t matter any more than her being 57 in the future had ever mattered. He loved her anyway and wanted her to know it. She lay down and smiled adorably. She sat up again, picked him up and licked him with just the front end of her tongue. Then she put it out all the way and licked him several times. He felt her beautiful taste organ sliding over his shoulders, his neck and his entire face, and enjoyed every second of  it.

Then right there on the classroom carpet, she removed her dress to reveal a two piece bikini and lay down on her back. She let him lie on her neck for a while, then sat up and held him beside her while she stuck out her tongue in a side on view. Then she withdrew her tongue and opened her mouth and slid him in and out a few times.

Then her tongue came out and swished from side to side against his face, looking even better than it had done when she’d been 25. Then she popped him into her mouth and swallowed him.