- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


She picked up a passion fruit slice that she’d bought from the village bakery, raised it to her mouth, and opened her mouth wide. He watched as she bit into it. She continued biting off mouthfuls, lowering the slice, while she chewed them and licking her lips, and biting off more. He enjoyed the look of her towering face, and the way her tongue sparkled and moved about her lips. How thrilling it would be, when that tongue touched him, when she would be eating him.

 

Arthur continued to stare at her, and eventually she had eaten the entire slice. Was she about to get up and go back inside? Should he make his presence a little more obvious, so that she could spot him?

He looked up, as Miss Balfour began licking each of her fingers several times in succession. It was the most arousing sight he'd ever witnessed.

Arthur was about to move a little, to give his presence away. Then he saw her stare intently in his direction.

Miss Balfour had seen him!

"Hello, little one, and welcome to my garden," she said.

"Hello. I’m Arthur. You were my teacher until your sabbatical started. I … snuck into your house and ended up playing with some device that seems to have shrunken me."

"I remember you, Arthur. Have you been there long?"
"Only since this morning," he said truthfully.

"It's nice to see you again," she said, smiling adorably.

He guessed she must have decided for certain that he was definitely worth eating. He enjoyed the way she showed such friendliness, when he knew that she was actually making her plans to capture him and eat him.

The present day giant Miss Balfour's description of the past Miss Balfour was now foremost in his mind. He wondered how long she would take before announcing the fate she had devised for him.

"It's lovely to see you too," he said.

"Have you had anything to eat today?" she asked.

"Not yet."
"I was going to have some strawberries and whipped cream inside. Would you like to join me?"
"Thank you," he said, "I won't even need one full strawberry at this size."

She reached down, across the flowers in front of him, and picked him up.

"I like eating," she said.

This was the first hint, he surmised.

She carried him into the kitchen, placed him on the bench, took out a bowl, and a punnet of strawberries. She removed the stalks, and put the strawberries in the bowl. Then she sprayed whipped cream from a can, over the strawberries, and put down the can. She picked Arthur up gently, and placed him into the bowl. He was now covered in cream up to his neck.

She licked her fingers clean again.

So she was going to eat him as part of her morning tea.

Miss Balfour took the bowl and a spoon to the table on the patio and sat down on a chair.

"You just help yourself to the nearest strawberry. When you're finished, I'll lick any cream from you, and you'll be clean and tidy."

So she wasn't planning to eat him at this time. It would come later. Licking the cream off him would be her way of surreptitiously having a chance to taste him. Since the giant Miss Balfour had already reassured him of his delicious taste to her, he knew that past Miss Balfour would like him.

"Thank you," he said, and began eating from a strawberry, while he watched Miss Balfour spoon a whole one into her mouth.

They ate and talked, and then she asked if he'd had enough.

"Yes, thank you," he said, and she spooned his strawberry up and ate it. Now she would lick him clean! He was eagerly anticipating it.

Miss Balfour picked him up and licked him several times. When all of the cream was gone, she continued to lick. He knew she was enjoying the taste of him

She licked her lips, and smiled.