- Text Size +

"Do you still feel sticky at all?" she asked.

"No Miss Balfour. Your tongue did a nice licking cleaning job."

"Well I'm going to watch some television. You can sit in my hands, and watch it with me."

They watched television for an hour, and then Miss Balfour took him to a room with a large set of shelves. She placed him beside a dolls house, which rested on one of the higher shelves, roughly level with her face.

"Thank you, Miss Balfour. You've been so kind to me today," he said, secretly aware of her real motives, "I guess I'm too small to be able to repay your hospitality."

"I think you'll have your chance," she said, with a hint of mischief in her voice. He knew exactly what she meant.

"Well you've been pleasant company for me to talk to in your garden. You fed me, cleaned me up with your tongue, and showed me a nice television program. You're like a beautiful friend to me."

"I'm glad I found you in my garden today. I've got to go and attend to a quick telephone call, to organise my eventual return to teaching at your school. Then I'm going to come back here and keep you company, and in the afternoon, I'll be having you for lunch."

He was ecstatic as she said those words.

"Do you mean I'm going to be your lunch?" he asked, to stay in character.

"That's right. You can't escape. I'm going to eat you all up!"

He looked at her beautiful towering face forming the words. This was his own great fantasy made real too.

"That's true. I think you've got me well and truly trapped, Miss Balfour."

She laughed.

"Well I'll see you soon then."

He watched her leave the room, and then made himself comfortable in the dolls house.

 

He sat on the dolls house couch, thinking of beautiful Miss Balfour, and the destiny, which awaited him, knowing that he would be in her stomach in less than a day. He waited for Miss Balfour to return. 

Soon they were talking together, as she sat on the couch, with Arthur on her shoulder.

"I'm going to cook you soon," she said, and took him to the kitchen. She placed him on the bench, and then heard the phone ring. He noticed the window was open, and decided to act the part, by making a convincing attempt to escape.

He ran across to the end of the bench, where it met the back of the fridge, and climbed down the fridge grate to the floor. Then he ran to the table, and hid behind a leg to wait for Miss Balfour to come back and look for him.

He saw her come into the room and begin to search. He looked up at her towering form, and edged around the table leg, staying out of sight, until she guessed his hiding place, and grabbed him.

"I told you, that you couldn't escape," she said, "In an hour or two, I'll gulp you down my throat, and it will be all over. I know you were once my size, but I've got you now, and you don't have a chance. I'm going to warm you up in the oven now, and then enjoy this meal. Your only reprieve is that I will swallow you whole."

Miss Balfour was certainly in character.

He warmed up in the oven, and then she took him to the dining table, where she had a glass of water waiting, and served him on a plate.

Miss Balfour sat down and licked her lips.

"I'm going to start licking you now, and then I'll put you into my mouth for a while, and then slide you into my throat."

"Goodbye Miss Balfour."

"Goodbye little Arthur," she mused, and proceeded to eat him.

As he entered her mouth, felt her tongue like a moist mattress, and her throat loomed ahead, he knew this was no longer an abstract fantasy. soon he felt an incredible gulp.