- Text Size +


“Y-you don’t have to do that,” Ken said nervously as Josie’s giant soapy fingers caressed his tiny naked body. 


She paid him no mind, continuing to use the casual power she had over him to fondle every bit of his two inch frame as she bathed him in the small porcelain bathtub she’d bought for him at a toy store years ago.


“Hush now,” she said gently, almost maternally, as a lit cigarette bounced between her ruby lips. “You’re in my care, and it’s my job to get you clean. Now what kind of momma would I be—”


“But you’re not—“ he began.


“No ‘buts,’ mister. ‘Less you count this cute little one you got back here.” She flipped him over easily, exposing his pale little ass to her leering gaze.


“Josie, stop!” he pleaded, squirming in her grip.


“What? Can’t I even look at that cute little dairy-air without you whinin,?” Her fingertip gently traced his soft cleft as she took a long drag from her cigarette. She exhaled, covering him in a cloud of mint-flavored smoke.


He coughed, reaching behind him to slap her probing fingertip away. “Stop that!” he yelled back at her. “And stop trying to wash me! I can wash myself! I’m a grown man now, and—“


“Grown?!” she bellowed, snorting so hard she almost choked on her cigarette. In a fit of coughing, she took away one hand, bringing it to her lips to stub out her butt into one of the many ashtrays that she kept around her house. Ken used the opportunity to turn in the tub to face her, his little hands covering his crotch as he glared up at her angrily, trying (and failing) to avoid looking down her low-cut tank top at the giant, jiggling cleavage on display before him.


“Yes, grown, and—“ he started again.


“Ain’t nothing growing about you, boy, ‘cept that little dangle between your legs. Don’t think I didn’t notice when I was washin’ ya.”


Ken just glared at her silently, his fiery blush evident even at such a small size.


“Mm-hm,” she said triumphantly, “that’s what I thought. Now hush and let me finish. Tonight’s your night, after all.”


Ken relaxed his hands and allowed her to continue, her soapy fingertips once again tracing over his little body. 


“I wish…,” he said softly. “I wish you wouldn’t call yourself my momma.” He instantly regretted saying it aloud. For as much as he sometimes hated the situation he found himself in, he didn’t like hurting her feelings. 


She sighed and shook her head, her brassy, bottle-blonde curls bouncing along her shoulders as she used a nearby cup to pour water over him, rinsing the soap from the rest of his body.


“Well, like it or not, I’m the closest thing you got, since your real momma, bless her soul, went to live with the Lord. And your daddy…” She took her hand away again and lit herself another cigarette, pulling thoughtfully at it before continuing, speaking through her exhale. “Well, he put a note along with his check a while back, little picture of him ridin Space Mountain. Looked real happy with his new wife and his normal-sized kids.”


Ken turned away, his little cheeks burning as he hugged his knees to his chest in the cooling water of the tub, his flush seeping down his neck and chest. He thought back to when he was 12 and had suddenly started to shrink for no understandable reason. His dad, who had already struggled to care for him since his mom had passed, didn’t know at all what to do with him. Enter Josie, Ken’s mom’s best friend since grade school, his current caretaker for these past six years, and, as it was being made abundantly clear, the closest thing he had to a mom. In exchange for a small monthly stipend (“almost as small as you,” she constantly reminded him) she’d agreed to watch Ken, as well as raise him, and he’d been with her ever since.


Her hands descended upon him once more, the pad of her thumb tracing along the seam between his closed shins as she gave him a little smile like they were sharing secrets.


“Now, open up them legs and let me get all of you. That dangle ain’t gonna clean itself.”


Ken stiffened, not wanting to open his legs for her, but still letting her part them easily anyway.


She smiled down at his rock hard little cock, turning crimson his already deeply red blush.


“Oh my,” she purred, taking another long drag. “Is that lil ol’ thing for me?”


Ken couldn’t meet her giant green eyes as they twinkled in unabashed glee.


Josie’s reached between his legs, not even bothering with the pretense of soap, lifting his tiny cock and resting it on the pad of her giant index finger. He shivered in response, at once starved for feminine touch, but also repulsed by that touch coming from the woman who so often referred to herself as his mother.


She exhaled another cloud of smoke. “Wowee, if you was full-sized that would be quite a little hog you got there,” she said with a chuckle. “You’d make all the girlies cream, for sure.”


He blushed, looking down at his objectively tiny cock, not even two tenths of an inch long, but indeed comparatively large for his diminutive size.


“Y-you think so?” he asked softly, a part of him always desperately seeking her approval.


“Oh yeah, baby. I know so. What I would do with a dick like that on a real man.”


The ridges of her wet fingertip slid delicately along the underside of his cock, making him moan and shudder in response. Hers was the only touch that he’d known for the past several years, and as far as he remembered, the only touch to come from a woman besides his real mother. Puberty had been rough on him, hidden away from the outside world, his only exposure to the female form coming from images on a screen, or pictures in a magazine. And Josie, of course. Though she was now older and rapidly approaching middle age, he remembered when he was a child and she was young and lithe, her body tight and supple. Where there had once been taut, milky white skin there was now overly tanned wrinkles made worse by her years of smoking. Where there had once been a tummy so toned she bragged that you could bounce a quarter off it, now there was a gut that strained against the top of her jeggings, fueled by the six packs of beer she downed every night. Though she was definitely still an attractive woman, he had his memories of her more perfect past buried in the data banks of his brain. But when he touched himself to thoughts of her, and he did so often, it was to moments exactly like this, when present-day Josie used her size to her advantage, and manipulated his little body like it was her toy.


Ken sighed, his frustration building. After countless baths he knew how this would go. She’d tease him and play with him a little, only to leave him humiliated and frustrated, desperately craving more even as he protested against her touching him at all.


But tonight was different. Her finger kept up a steady pace, rubbing him with clear intent.


He looked up at her with pleading need in his tiny eyes.


“Josie?”


“I told you to hush, now. Let your momma take care of her little boy on his 18th birthday.”


Ken felt his little body move in ways it had never done before, his hips gyrating in time with her delicate strokes while his tiny hands grabbed at her finger, trying desperately to bring it as close to him as possible. His legs clenched with excitement as she continued to stimulate him, a rush of heat splashing into his belly as his crotch tightened in anticipation of his impending orgasm.


She smiled down at him as she watched his whole upper body go red, his breath coming in mewling little gasps as she pleasured him like she never had before. “Amazing what your momma can do with just a little flick of my finger, ain’t it?” she whispered as the ash from her cigarette fell onto the avocado-colored formica countertop.


He just nodded, his hands moving from her finger to tightly grip the edges of the chipped little tub.


“Cum for momma,” she cooed down at him.


“Jo—“


“Ah, ah,” she chided him, slowing down her pace and depriving him of the friction that he’d ridden to dizzying heights.


“M-momma?”


“That’s better, baby.” Her finger went back to its quickened pace. “Now cum for your momma.”


Before he knew it he was screaming out, spurting his little load all over her huge fingertip, his body convulsing as if the lukewarm water he sat in was electrified. 


Josie just smiled beatifically, looking down at him with a mixture of pride and arousal. Her playing with him had definitely made her wet. She only wished she had a man, a real, full-sized man, who could fill her up the way she so desperately desired. But she knew that tonight, like every other night, she’d have to find solace in one of the many sex toys she kept in her nightstand drawer. Still, in this moment, she was happy just to make him happy. She brought her hand to her lips and sucked at her cum-coated fingertip, tasting the salty umami of his spunk mixed with the faint essence of the lavender soap she used to bathe him.


“Mmm, what a sweet little gift from you,” she said huskily. “And on your own birthday. You shouldn’t have.” She shook her head and laughed. “I mean, you really, really shouldn’t have done that with your momma, you naughty little boy.” She laughed knowingly with a judgmental raised eyebrow as she wiped her dirty fingertip on the fabric covering her soft belly. 


Ken just sat panting, again unable to meet her gaze as he tried to catch his breath. The intense pleasure he felt was almost evenly matched by the overwhelming shame that began to rise within him from his enjoyment of their forbidden encounter.


“C’mon, let me dry you off,” she said as if nothing had happened, plucking him from the water and setting him down in the palm of her other hand.


The warmth of her skin felt good as the water quickly cooled his naked little body. She pulled her cigarette from between her lips before pursing her lips and blowing hot air against him. He held his breath as he was covered in a mix of stale smoke, menthol, and unbrushed teeth. Though it as her favorite way of drying him off, he often wondered if it left him any cleaner than if she’d just dipped him in a glass of water. Still, he rolled over obediently, a part of him happy for the attention she was paying him.


“That’s momma’s good little boy,” she said softly as she dropped his naked body into the little pocket on the front of her tank top. 


Ken smiled, gripping the hem of the fabric as he leaned back against her soft boob. He always loved it when she wore this tank top with the special pocket just big enough to hold him. It let him be close to her while still feeling wrapped up and safe, and the sensation of her giant tit pressing at his back was certainly a nice bonus. It occurred to him that she might’ve worn it especially for him on his birthday, but he didn’t want to ask her and possibly ruin the nice thought.


“You ready for your cake?” she asked brightly. He just nodded in excitement, her giant finger coming up to pet his little head. “It’s chocolate, your favorite.”


He didn’t want to cause trouble and remind her that chocolate was her favorite, that he’d preferred vanilla for as long as he could remember. Instead he just laughed and eagerly leaned forward in his pocket.


“Yeah!” he exclaimed.


Josie walked with him into the kitchen, pulling her lighter from her pocket before going to the counter and standing before the cake she’d made for him that afternoon. Standing in the center, and easily rising twice his height, where two candles in the shape of “1 8.” Though it was just a boxed cake mix made in a glass casserole dish with frosting from a plastic tub, he thought it was the most delicious looking cake he’d ever seen.


“Okay,” she said as her thumb flicked a few times against the lighter before she was able to ignite the candles. “I’m gonna sing for ya, but no making fun of my voice like last year, ‘kay?”


Ken shuddered as he remembered the weekend he’d had to spend in one of her workout shoes as punishment for doing what she had considered an unfavorable impression of her singing. He shook his head as he looked behind him and up at her face. “No, ma’am. I’d love it if you sang for me.”


She drew in a deep breath and began to sing in an off-key falsetto. “Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo, you look like a monkey, and you smell like one too!” She laughed at her own joke before pausing. “Oh, I just remembered why we don’t do candles. You’re way too small to blow these out. But they looked so cute down at the Krogers, I had to get them for you.


“No, they’re perfect,” he said earnestly. “How about if I make the wish and you blow them out for me?”


“Okay, baby. Let me know when you’re ready.”


He didn’t even need to think about what he wanted to wish for as it was something he spent most days fantasizing about. All he wanted was for a girl his own age to love him — to take him far away from this place and give him kisses and treat him like he was a man, not just a little toy boy. It was the thing he wanted most in the world, and he knew it would never, ever happen. How would he even meet a girl? And why would any girl want him when there was a world full of full-sized men out there for them to be with?


He sighed, a tear falling silently down his cheek as he watched the flames dance as they slowly devoured the novelty candles in front of him. “Okay, I’m ready.”


Josie bent forward, blowing each of them out, forgetting to be careful of her little charge in her pocket. Before he had a chance to catch himself he had slipped out and was falling, his little arms and legs windmilling before he plopped into the dark frosting below.


“Oh! If you wanted a piece you just had to ask, sweetie,” she said jokingly as she as she plucked him from the cake between her finger and thumb. “Aw, and right after I gave you a bath!”


“I’m sorry!” he called up, wiping frosting from his body and bringing his hands to his mouth to lick at them.


 An idea formed behind her eyes as she watched him, her brows raising at the thought.


“It’s okay, baby. You hold on tight,” she said as she raised him to her lips. Before he had a chance to understand what she was doing, her huge tongue came out and licked him from head to toe.


“Mmm, you taste real good,” she said before lapping at him again, clearing off most of the frosting in just those two licks.


“Josie! Agh, yuck!” he yelled, reaching up to wipe her slimy spit from his eyes. “Gross, stop!” He squirmed in her grasp.


“Hey! Stop it ‘fore I drop ya.”


But he didn’t. Her brow furrowed.


“I said knock it off!” she bellowed before opening her mouth and placing him directly on the pink mattress of her tongue. With a little smile she drew him back inside of her lips and closed her mouth, sucking on him like he was one of the mints she carried around in her purse. She moaned in pleasure as she sucked and licked the frosting completely from his little body.


Ken was so hot in her mouth that he instantly broke into a sweat, giving her a burst of saltiness under the remaining chocolate flavor. The taste and smell of menthol cigarettes and stale breath permeated his senses, filling his nose and mouth as she swished him around. He screamed as his ears popped, making her molars vibrate as he desperately tried to claw away from the abyss at the back of her throat. After just a moment she spat him back into her palm.


“J-Jesus Christ, Josie!” he yelled up at her as he curled up in her hand trying to collect himself. “I-I th-thought you were going to eat me!”


“Don’t you take the Lord’s name in vain like that!” she admonished him. “And I wouldn’t’a had to do that if you hadn’t been so clumsy!”


He wanted to scream, to argue with her about how it hadn’t been his fault at all, to have a knock-down, drag-out fight with her because he knew he was absolutely in the right. But as much as he wanted that, he also didn’t want to ruin his own birthday. So he just swallowed his pride (and more than a little bit of her spit) and apologized.


“That’s fine,” she said passively. “But you better watch your mouth!”


He just nodded. “C-can I have some cake now, please?” he asked with as much kindness as he could muster.


“Course. You can just eat off my plate while we watch my shows.”


She dropped him back into her pocket and cut herself a generous slice, carrying the plate over to the refrigerator and grabbing herself a beer before heading to the living room. After plopping herself down on her recliner she raised her feet and flipped on the tv, setting the cake on her tummy before plucking him from her pocket and setting him on her plate.


He grabbed a fistful of cake as her fork came down near him to tear off a chunk that was bigger than he was. He’d gotten used to being so close to her giant silverware as she fed herself, long ago forgetting how terrifying it was to watch her eat like this. After a few minutes she finished up the cake, setting him onto the tanned, freckled skin of her chest as she popped open her can of beer. He could hear the rush of liquid travel down to her stomach behind him as he relaxed against her and watched Forensic Files. She lit the first of many cigarettes, filling the air with its usual haze.


After getting up several times to get more beers, she told the story, as she always did on every one of Ken’s birthdays after she’d had a few, of how she was there in the hospital on the day of his birth. His dad had called and claimed to be stuck in traffic, though of course they’d later found out that he’d been with his mistress at the time. So Josie had to be there with her friend to help her in her time of need. She’d held her hand and patted her brow with a cool towel, counting down her breaths with her as she pushed during labor. As usual, Josie laughed when she told him that the first part of him she’d seen had been his little shock of dark hair poking out from between his mom’s legs before the doctor had reached in and helped guide his head out of her. She tapped his head, ruffling his hair, and laughed some more.


Ken lay on her chest, feeling her breathing slow as she started to drift off to sleep in her chair, as she did many nights. Sometimes when she did this, he thought about what it wold be like to climb down her body and chair, making his way to the front door to squeeze under it and escape into the outside world. She wouldn’t even know he was missing for hours, and he could be long gone by then. But, as usual, he just shook his head, curled up against one of her boobs, and drifted off to sleep himself.


He awoke with a start, looking over to the window to see dark night, and not the morning sun he expected. Josie was carrying him to her bedroom, more specifically to his bed that was normally in his dollhouse, but which she’d placed on her nightstand that afternoon, claiming she’d wanted him close to her that night. She held him up silently and kissed him sloppily, covering him in her stagnant beer breath, before setting him on his bed and getting into her own. She pulled her bedsheets over herself and kicked around, modestly pulling off her jeggings before yanking them out from under the covers and dropping them on the floor. Her arm jiggled as she reached up and flicked off the lamp above Ken’s head. With the light coming in her window from the streetlight outside, he could just barely see the outline of her body as she rolled over and quickly fell into a snoring sleep.


He laid in his bed, now wide awake after having his own sleep interrupted. With nothing to do he let his mind wander, thinking back to his bath earlier today, the way Josie’s tits had bounced in her top as she jerked him off. He looked over to see her shadowed form still facing away from him before he pulled his blanket up to his chin and reached down beneath it to touch himself. 


A loud snort from Josie made him pause mid-stroke, his heart racing at the thought of her catching him like this. But she just reached back and scratched at her ass before her deep snores resumed. He sighed in relief as he continued to pleasure himself, now thinking about how sometimes, when the pocket of her tank shifts down just so, he can feel the spongy nubbin of her nipple behind the ribbed fabric. It was this thought that almost got him all the way there before she snorted again. If he’d been less further along he would’ve stopped, but he was so close that he just decided to keep going. Besides, she’d probably just reach back to scratch herself again. So when her hand came around her body he didn’t think anything of it until it clumsily dragged across the surface of her nightstand, plucking him up and knocking his bed to the floor.


Her thumb pinned his hand to his cock as she brought him towards her, rolling onto her back and pulling her covers down with her eyes still closed in sleep. In the half light of the room he could look down her body to see the soft pillars of her legs spread open, the dingy white cotton of her panties coming into view as he found himself being lowered towards them. A pungent smell that he couldn’t quite place became stronger the closer he got.


“Josie!” he yelled in alarm, excitement and fear building inside of him in an equally matched competition. He squirmed against her giant grip, unable to free his hand from his still very much hard little dick. “Josie, wake up!”


Her snores became moans as she rubbed his little body against the hot, humid front of her underwear, her giant pheromones overwhelming his senses and making his cock almost painfully erect. She rubbed him up and down the outline of her giant slit, her hips gyrating in her sleep as, in her mind, her dream lover ravaged her body. Ken was left to hold on as best he could, both hoping for, and dreading, the moment that she woke up and found him like this. Of course she would blame him even though she’d done this herself. But for now, he just tried his best to enjoy himself as was rubbed against the pussy he’d fantasized about touching for years.


Ken was disappointed when she pulled him away, bringing him back up towards her belly, but he almost squealed in amazement as he felt her slip him under the waistband of her panties, sliding him along her coarse bush. The heat was even more intense as she pushed him further, and he almost cried out in pleasure when she touched his body to her giant, wet pussy lips. He felt himself instantly spurt against the pad of her thumb, blushing furiously in embarrassment at how quickly he came at just the slightest touch against her sex, even though he knew she’d never find out. Post-orgasm, his body was far too sensitive as she rubbed him along her wet folds, just barely dipping him between her lips as she toyed with herself. His moans joined the ones he heard beyond the confines of her panties as she tortured him with her giant touch. He stuck out his tongue to taste her as she covered him in her juices, surprised at how sweet and delicious he found her to be. After just a few moments he was hard again as she began to rub him against her colossal clit.


Josie was already so worked up from her earlier arousal (not to mention her near perpetual horniness as she approached the age of her sexual peak) that she came fairly quickly, a little orgasm that made her pussy clench below Ken as he was rubbed over her sensitive button. Though it was just a small release, nowhere near big enough to satiate her desires, it was enough to wake her up. She pulled her hand out of her panties, the lamp coming on to reveal her giant face staring at him, soaking wet and between her fingers. She blinked at him in quiet, sleepy curiosity.


“J-Josie! I can explain,” Ken started.


“Don’t,” she grunted with a little sadness in her voice. “Felt good. I only wish you were bigger.”


With those words the air became electric, a stiff breeze rushing in from nowhere and making the blankets flutter. Ken felt a strange electricity in his body, as to his complete surprise, he found himself growing in Josie’s grasp. She transferred him to sit in the palm of her other hand as she silently watched him grow to about six inches tall. Ken quickly cupped his hands over his crotch to hide his boner, now even more pronounced at his larger size. His legs dangled over the side of her hand as she held him before her.


They both just stared at each other in surprise, each certain that they must be dreaming.


“C-can you do that again?” he asked finally.


She closed her eyes, trying to replicate what had happened just a moment ago, but try as she might she couldn’t grow him any larger. Suddenly, he found himself shrinking again and cried out in alarm.


“Oh, sorry. I just wanted to see if I could do it,” she giggled. In a moment he was growing again back to six inches. “This is as big as I can make you.”


“Am I… Is this really happening?” Ken asked with wonder in his voice.


“Near as I can tell, yeah,” she sighed, bringing him closer to her face. “Now are you gonna tell me what you was doin down there in my panties?”


“He opened his mouth to protest before she covered his lips with her fingertip.


“No,” she said with a little grin. “I know what you was doin.” Her giant index finger moved down from his mouth, swiping along his chest and smearing her juices along his skin, making him shiver as her the ridges of her giant fingerprint raked over his nipples. “You’re a handsome lil guy. Couldn’t really tell before, you was so small. But yeah, you look real nice.” She sat up in bed, the strap of her tank top slipping down to expose most of her left breast. Ken couldn’t help but look down.


Of course, Josie noticed. “Oh, you like momma’s titties?” she asked as she pulled the strap down the rest of the way, exposing her pink, downward-pointing nipple. “Of course you do, I seen you starin at em all the time. Why don’t you take a closer look?”


With her free hand, Josie cupped her breast and lifted it, bringing the cupped hand holding Ken in front of it, the side of her pinky against her ribs.


“Touch momma’s nipple, baby. I wanna feel your itty bitty hands on it.”


Ken wanted to shake his head, to jump off her hand and jump off the bed, never to be seen again. But here he was with a woman’s giant nipple in front of him, literally begging to be touched. Like most teenage boys, he let his horniness win the battle of wills in his head. With a shaky hand he reached out and stroked the soft, pink bulb of flesh in front of him. He gasped in surprise as it tightened under his touch, pulling away his hand and looking up into her eyes with fear.


“Oh! She liked that,” Josie laughed. “Do it again, but this time use both of them lil hands.”


Ken gulped, nodding, his gaze moving back down to her hardening nipple. He scooted forward in her hand as he reached out nervously, both of his hands wrapping around as much of its girth as he could grasp and squeezing.


Josie let out a loud moan. “That’s… that’s good, baby,” she said quietly. “You keep doin that.”


She let go of her breast, letting it hang down as she moved Ken along with it to keep his hands on it. With her now free hand, she reached down to touch the front of her panties.


“Why don’t you take that little cock out and rub it on momma’s nipple?” she asked breathily as she played with herself.


Ken was still conflicted but didn’t want to argue. And besides, this felt amazing! Surely he must be dreaming, and he’d wake up any moment, stroking himself in his little doll bed while Josie snored next to him. But for now he’d enjoy this while it lasted. He took one hand from her nipple and reached down. pulling out his cock and rubbing it all over her areola. It felt better than he ever could’ve ever imagined.


Josie shuddered, crushing him to her soft boob as she pulled aside the crotch of her underwear so she could rub her pussy directly.


“Mmm, that’s it, baby. Your lil cock feels so good. But momma needs more.”


He moaned as he rubbed himself against her, looking up over the swell of her tit to her giant face. “What do you mean?” he asked innocently.


She scooted so that her back was against her pillows, angling her body back and spreading her thighs again. Her knees drew up as she yanked her panties down her legs and off her feet.


“Momma needs you to fill her up.”


He looked down to see her spread her puffy wet lips with her fingers and realized what she meant.


“You want me to… You want to put me…,” he stammered.


She just smiled as she began to lower him between her thighs, his back parallel with the bed as he faced upwards towards the ceiling. “Well normally I just want a cock to fill me up, but at your size this is gonna have to do.” A sharp moan escaped her lips as she began to rub his feet along her sensitive pussy lips.


Ken squirmed in her grasp, but with no real intent of escaping. There were so many thoughts in his head, and sensations coursing through his tiny body, that he simply didn’t know what else to do. He gasped when he looked down to see that she’d already slipped him in up to his knees. Her pussy was hot, even hotter than her mouth had been, but he wasn’t complaining. He loved the way her huge muscles held him, grasping and squeezing at his tiny body as he slid inside of her. Though he knew it was incredibly wrong to be doing this, it was still the best thing that had ever happened to him. He never wanted the feeling to end.


Josie moaned as she hungrily slipped his little body inside of her, yelling out when she felt the little bump of his cock press against her clit before sliding past and into her. Her grip shifted, finger and thumb on his chest as she continued to guide him in. Finally her index and middle finger were against his shoulders, pushing him in until just his little head poked out of her. She strained to look down, but couldn’t see him past the curve of her belly. Instead she just ran her fingertip over his hair, pushing down on the top of his head until he was all the way inside of her. Her giant muscles, which up to this point had been opening like a great, wet flower to accept his tiny body, now clamped down hard on him as another orgasm rocked her body. She pulled her hand away and just rocked her hips on the bed, grabbing the sheets beneath her as she concentrated on the feeling of him wiggling around. Her feet slid against the bed as her legs shook in ecstasy.


Ken couldn’t believe just how deep he was able to go inside of her giant body. When his head had been poking out he was certain that there was no way she’d be able to fit all of him inside of her. But then her finger had come down and done it so easily. He was glad he wasn’t claustrophobic as he now found himself completely surrounded by her, just able to breathe from a shaft of air along the top of her canal to the outside. Whenever he squirmed his body, or kicked his feet, he could feel her clamp down on him from all sides, giving him the closest thing he’d had to a hug since he had shrunken. He loved it, and moved around just to feel her give him those passionate squeezes, unknowingly giving her the greatest pleasure she’d felt in years.


Her hand came down to rub her clit as he moved around inside of her, bringing forth more orgasms than she’d ever had in a single night. She lost count at ten, and only stopped when she started to physically cramp up. Her tongue lolled out between her lips as she bore down and squeezed her huge pussy, pushing him out from her and onto the bed.


He looked up to see the towering canyon of her tanned thighs rising over his body as he lay on the bed between them, covered from head to toe in her juices. Her huge hand came down from above like a god’s and scooped him up, bringing him up to her freckled chest and laying him down on his back with his head near her neck. She pulled up her blanket until it covered his lower half, her nipples just below the edge of the fabric. The heat of her body kept him warm, despite the the cooling effect of her wetness drying on him


Wordlessly she reached over to her nightstand and grabbed a pack of cigarettes, lighting one and taking a long, deep exhale. “Whew, baby boy,” she sighed as she blew out a plume of smoke. “You really know what you’re doin down there.” She let out a big yawn. “You done wore me out.”


Ken didn’t know what to say. He’d loved every minute of being inside of her, and wished he could just lift the blanket, crawl down her big body, and pull himself back into the enormous cavern of her warm cunt. But he also knew that full-sized boys didn’t act this way with their moms, and it made him feel dirty. He just laid on her chest, feeling her giant heart beat below him and enjoying how comforted it made him feel.


If Josie had any such internal conflicts she wasn’t sharing them. She just quietly smoked the rest of her menthol before setting it on the edge of a nearby ashtray to burn itself out. Soon, despite the lamp still being on, Ken heard the unmistakable sound of her snores. And before he’d realized it, he’d also fallen asleep, drifting off into a dreamless slumber.