- Text Size +

Opening my eyes I can find nothing but pure darkness. Around me there are only thick clouds of shadow that spread everywhere. I don't remember how I got here, my head is spinning.


"Hello, is there anyone else here?" I hear a female voice say nearby.


"Yes I'm here!" I scream. "My name is Max."


"My name is Samantha," the woman answers.


"I am Matthew!" says another voice surprisingly.


"I'm Matt! Does anyone have any idea how we got here?!" 


There are many people here locked up with me. Although I cannot see them, I can hear their confused murmurs and pleas for help. No one knows what the hell is going on as we get to this horrible, dark place.


"Hey! I have discovered something!" says  a man's voice. "My name is Alan! I'm with my wife Susan!"


"Everyone walk forward! Trust us!" Susan yells hopefully.


Since there is no better escape plan, we are left with no choice but to trust whatever that married couple's idea is. I walk forward not knowing what the hell is in front of me until suddenly my body hits what seems to be a wall.


"There is no other way!" a woman yells.


"Put your hands on the wall and push!" Alan says. "Let's go!" 


As I put my hands forward and apply a little force, I feel as if the entire space around me is moving.


"We are moving! Keep in that way!" Alan yells.


I can feel everyone pooling their energies to get out of here. Somehow the place moves along with us. We'll see where this takes us.


"LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" shout many of those trapped in unison.


Suddenly I feel as if my body is levitating in the air.


"What is happening?" Samantha asks scared.


Then gravity claims its right and sends us straight to the ground in a tortuous drop of who knows how many meters.


I get up from the ground with some difficulty. Everything is spinning, but at least I can see things around me now. I look up to observe the place from where we fell and… this cannot be. This makes no sense.


In front of me there  is a gigantic table. In fact, the prison I was in turns out to be nothing more than a cardboard box the size of a building. As the others scream in confusion, I realize the cruel truth. The world has not gotten bigger, we have gotten smaller. The living room of this house compares in size to a medium-sized town from our point of view.


"Why is everything so big?!" Mathew yells.


"What the hell did they do to us?! This has to be a joke!"


Suddenly the ground below us begins to shake strongly. Something is coming, something huge and very heavy. The titanic wooden door opens and a gigantic black-haired woman walks through it. She is colossal, in every sense of the word. Huge breasts, monumental hips, and a gargantuan butt even for a normal-sized person. She wears a one-piece outfit that fully exposes her buttocks and barely covers the nipples of her breasts. Her presence is as intimidating as it is familiar, I could swear I've seen her before.


"What do we have here?" The gigantic woman's voice is soft despite ringing with the force of ten thousand thunder.


Some did not hesitate to step forward and cry for help.


"Please get us out of here!"


"Help us!"


Each of her steps creates a miniature earthquake that makes our bodies shake like jelly. When she positions herself right in front of us is when I realize how big he is. For the others and for me that woman is a titan of some 300 meters when in reality she should not be more than 1.70. The girl bends down, keeps in her hands the first ten people who came to her for help and brings them up to her face.


"My name is Jennifer. What the hell happened to you?" says the voluptuous giantess. 


"We do not know!"


"We woke up in a box!"


"Yeah, I know, I put you there" In a quick movement Jennifer opens her lips and throws those defenseless people into the darkness of her palate.


She is chewing them. I can hear how their teeth grind and tear at the bones and flesh of these men and women. And the worst thing is that her face betrays that she is enjoying it.


“I hope my ass goes up a few sizes after this,” Jennifer says after swallowing her victims.


My legs move on their own like some kind of automatic survival instinct. The other shrunken people also run as far away from the gigantic woman as possible.


"Where do you think you're going?"


Jennifer raises her right leg and with a single stomp crushes the bodies of three people. Their screams faded in less than a second. Of them now only remains of meat and viscera.


“You're not going anywhere.”


Jennifer picks the box up off the floor and starts stuffing any fool unlucky enough to fall into her clutches into it. They don't have a chance, it's like a little girl picking up her toys. The monstrous woman's hands move from side to side, capturing and enclosing anyone who crosses her path in a cardboard prison.


"Leave us please!"


"Why are you doing this?!"


"Come here. I don't feel like playing hide and seek,” Jennifer says, rather annoyed. As she runs back and forth her colossal feet crush a few people, some inadvertently and others on purpose.


I have found refuge under a small wooden table. I pray to heaven please she don't find me here. At least I'm not alone, Alan and Susan are by my side.


"This can't be happening, this can't be happening! Alan, please tell me we're in a nightmare!"  Susan says on the verge of a nervous breakdown.


"You have to calm down my love! We are going to get out of this! Just trust!" Alan says.


The ground shakes, the rumbling sound of their footsteps getting closer. My heart is about to burst out of my chest. The footsteps stop and an awkward silence forms. Where is she?


"I wonder what's around here?"


Jennifer's gigantic hand comes out of nowhere and latches onto Susan's legs.


"Alan! Help me! Do not let me go!"


Jennifer's other hand reaches in and completely grabs Alan's body like an action figure.


"Bingo."


"Help us please!" They both yell at me before losing sight of them.


I couldn't do anything, if I had gone out to give them a hand I would have ended up like them.


A sudden crash almost makes me fall. Suddenly a huge round shadow is positioned behind me. It's her eye, her dark iris scanning the area for any trace of life. I must not move, if she notice my presence I am dead. I feel like time is passing in slow motion. My trembling and sweaty body is about to collapse on the ground, I can't take it anymore. Suddenly the shadow of the eye disappears and with it all the pressure suddenly disappears. Maybe I'll have a chance to get out of here, maybe I can find help out there.


"Nice try, you little idiot."


Turning to the left I bump into Jennifer's gigantic face, before I can even think of running the fingers of her left hand grab me and pull me out of the dark hiding place.


"How does it feel to be so small?" She says "I will never get tired of shrinking assholes like you."


Jennifer throws me into the box with the others.


 "What will happen to us?"


"I don't want to die!"


"Somebody do something!"


Jennifer turns the box upside down and all the prisoners, including me, fall into an empty glass fishbowl.


“Perfect, so everyone can be a part of the show,” Jennifer says. “You will wonder what is happening. Two years ago my ex-boyfriend discovered a formula to shrink living beings, unfortunately the idiot had no better idea than to try it on himself. When I found it the size of a fucking ant the asshole really thought I'd help him. Instead I sat on top of him. I guess he must have died with a smile on his face, not everyone is lucky enough to get their hands on an ass like mine. I stole the data from the formula and adapted it to create a shrinking spray. A sprinkle and bingo. But enough of the chitchat, let's get started.”


Jennifer approaches the fish tank and grabs Susan by her clothes. Alan, in an attempt to save her, makes an almost inhuman jump and grabs onto one of her legs. The giantess ends up breaking them both out of the crystal prison.


“Oh, what cute little lovebirds. I will give you the pleasure of going together to the other world.”


Jennifer takes a roll of duct tape and with it binds the couple until they are completely immobile. She then places them on top of a red padded chair and positions her colossal butt in front of them.


"No, Please!" Susan yells.


"At least let her go please! I beg you!"


"You can't imagine how many people I've devoured to have such a big ass. You should be grateful to me that you could die like this."


Jennifer leans down and lets the full weight of her butt come down on the couple. It writhes over and over above them, I can hear its meaty rear guard grinding down the bodies of Alan and Susan.


When she gets up, it is possible to see from here the bloodied corpses of the couple adhered to Jennifer's buttocks. The vicious woman spanks herself hard and lasciviously grabs the meat of her massive ass.


"Do you like the show, guys?" Jennifer says.


With her right hand she removes the lifeless bodies of the couple as if they were dust motes, causing them to fall to the ground.


"I'll take care of cleaning up later. Don't worry," she says with a smile. Suddenly an alarm clock sounds on the wall. "Oh, it's time for my calorie drink."


Jennifer walks over to the wall and reaches her right hand into the fish tank. Although everyone hopelessly tries to run, a good group of people end up being captured by her fingers.


Jennifer sticks her hand out and looks at her victims.


"Great, this should do it."


Jennifer walks to the kitchen (which is visible from here), grabs the blender container and fills it halfway with water.


No, please tell me you won't do that. Please no.


Then the giantess returns the container to the connector, adds the people inside and closes the lid.


"Do not do it please!"


"I don't want to die!"


"Bye bye idiots."


Jennifer presses the button and the blender blade reduces all these innocent bastards to some kind of red juice. I think I'm going to vomit.


When she's done blending, Jennifer removes the bowl of bloody milkshake, turns to us, and starts drinking straight from it. She enjoys making us suffer, she loves to make us despair.


"My boobs and ass wouldn't be what they are if it weren't for you guys."


Jennifer picks up the bowl and pours a portion of the smoothie over her huge breasts.


“Oops, I'm a naughty girl."


Jennifer places the container on a table and begins to play with her wet breasts. She walks over to the fish tank, pulls out four people and stamps them on her nipples.


"Give me some pleasure."


The chosen ones soon perish between the gigantic breasts of the woman, but she still continues to satisfy herself. When she finishes playing with her breasts, she takes the container with the people milkshake again, but this time she pours all the rest on her butt.


"This reminds me of my time at university," says the giantess, laughing.


Jennifer starts shaking her colossal wet ass in front of us. The vibrations from her buttocks are so powerful that they even make the glass of the fish tank shake. Her inhuman butt whips around in all possible and impossible directions with hypnotic frenzy.


At the end of the show, Jennifer places the empty container in the sink and turns to us.


"I'll be back in a moment."  I need to go clean up.


The giantess disappears for a moment and returns seconds later completely dry and with a set of clothes identical to the one she was wearing a few minutes ago.


"I hope you like sweet things,"she says with a smile.


Jennifer opens her refrigerator and pulls out a jar of honey. She opens it and begins to pour the slimy substance over her pompous, swollen buttocks. When the jar is completely emptied, she approaches the fishbowl, opens the lid, encloses us in her hands and brings us up to her eye level.


"Ready for the countdown. 3."  


"Please let me go!" Mathew yells.  


"2."  


"This is crazy!" Samantha yells. "You can't do this to us!" 


"1."


Jennifer puts her hands behind her back and adheres us tightly to her enormous butt until the honey covers us completely. None of us can move. The slimy substance keeps us glued to the giantess's flesh. I feel like a trapped fly. The others can do nothing but scream or cry. Jennifer places her hands on each buttock and begins to shake them.


"Come on, don't cry," Jennifer says. "Maybe a little pressure will do you good."


Jennifer pulls up the red padded chair. We all realized her malicious plan instantly.


"No Please!"


Jennifer's butt descends rapidly on the furniture. I feel like I have a truck crushing my whole body. Everything is dark, all I hear is screaming and crying. I can hardly breathe. I feel like the pressure is breaking me.  

Suddenly Jennifer gets up and the light returns.


"Honey and a gigantic ass, there is nothing better."


Jennifer sits down again and gets up, doing so over and over until she suddenly stops.


"It's tan time. Let's go out and get some sun."


The woman with dozens of people attached to her butt walks casually out into what appears to be a pool area. She leans back on a folding deck chair with her buttocks up toward the sky.


 "Don't burn too much," she says with a smile.


The heat is immense, the honey has not only hardened even more but it is also burning our skin. Where I turn there are only people screaming in pain and suffering.


I don't want to die, no. I won't do it! In a rush of adrenaline I break through the honey crust holding me back and stand up on Jennifer's butt.


"Please help me!"


"Please get me out of here!" a trapped man tells me.


I'm sorry I can't do it, I have to get out of here as fast as possible.


"What the hell is going on there?" Why do I feel something sharp on my ass?" Jennifer's voice says.


Jennifer stands up, causing me to lose my balance and fall to the ground. When I look up I can see the gigantic woman looking at me with anger on her face.


"Where do you think you are going?"


I run as fast as I can even though each of Jennifer's steps creates earthquakes that throw me off balance.


Somehow I manage to lose sight of her and enter a dark room. As I walk I see what is around, everything is so big. I hope I don't run into any dangerous insects, I'd hate to become food for some spider or centipede. Suddenly I come across a colossal blackboard full of mathematical calculations.


Oh no. This is… terrible.


On the whiteboard is written the phrase “Enlargement Formula”. Jennifer plans to make herself a giant. If she succeeds, it could be the end of everything. I must stop her.


"Hello, snooper," I hear a familiar female voice say behind me.


Turning around, I see Jennifer with her right foot raised in my direction. I didn't hear her come in for concentrating so hard on the whiteboard.


"Bye."


The sole of her foot descends on me and suddenly everything goes dark.