- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Getting ever smaller.  Things are starting to heat up a bit.  

One morning I awoke with that familiar tingling feeling in my body.  Oh no, I thought.  Please tell me I haven’t shrunk again.”  The shrinking spurts seem to always happen when I’m sleeping.  I looked next to me expecting to see Lola, but she must have already gotten up for the day.  I climbed down from the bed, which was much more difficult than ever before, found an outfit that fit me from my new miniature clothing sets, then headed for the door.  The doorknob was approximately my height, so I estimated that I must be only about three foot tall at this point.  

I walked toward the kitchen and came up from behind Lola, who was bent over, leaning on the kitchen island with her elbows, propping her face up in her hands.  Her butt was right at my eye level, and she was slightly on her tiptoes, exposing the slightly lighter-toned soles of her beautiful tan feet.  She was leaned over the island talking to Mike, who stood on the other side.  I approached her and tapped her on the side of the leg to get her attention.  “Lola… I’ve shrunk again,” I said.  I could tell that my voice was a bit higher pitched than before.  

She turned around and looked down at me, covering her mouth and letting out an audible gasp.  “Oh my god!” she squealed.  She bent over and put her hands on her knees and her face right in front of mine.  “You look so adorable!!”  Without asking if it was okay, she put her hands under my armpits and quickly picked me up.  She jutted out one hip and held me against her side, the same way that a mother would hold a toddler.  She turned around to face Mike and said, “Mike, isn’t he just so cute like this??”  She strutted around to his side of the kitchen island, bouncing me playfully on her hip.  

“Yeah I gotta admit, he’s a cute little guy,” Mike said as he reached out and pinched my cheek.  They both laughed as she lowered me back to the ground.  I couldn’t help but feel awestruck as she stood back up to her full height.  Looking up at the two of them towering over me, looking down on me, made me feel incredibly small.  

“Yeah, yeah, laugh it up.  I’m gonna make myself some breakfast,” I said with an annoyed tone.  They resumed their conversation from before I walked in as I set out to grab the ingredients I would need to make a sandwich.  I quickly realized that I wouldn’t be able to reach the bread, as we kept it up in one of the high cabinets.  I hung my head as I approached Lola and pulled on her shirt to get her attention.  I felt more like a kid interacting with his mother than a man with his girlfriend.

“What is it, sweetie?” she asked, smiling down at me.  

“Could you grab the bread out of the cabinet for me please?”

“Aww, of course I can little guy,” she said lovingly.  With ease she reached up and opened the cabinet and retrieved the bread.  I thanked her, then went and grabbed the peanut butter and jelly.  Luckily they were both within my reach.  I sat the ingredients on the counter and went to the refrigerator to get some milk.  I opened the fridge door and was disappointed to realize that the milk was on the top shelf.  I had no hope of reaching it on my own.  I turned around to Lola and Mike and saw them already watching me, giggling to themselves.  

“You want the milk?  Let me get that for you,” said Mike.  He walked over and grabbed it and handed it down to me.  

“Thanks man,” I told him. 

“No problem little buddy,” he said, reaching down and roughly messing my hair.  I looked over at Lola and saw that she was watching my humiliation, grinning contentedly as she sipped her coffee.  I finished up my breakfast, and then Lola insisted that we measure me again, as we do every time that I shrink.  Mike filmed with my camcorder as she marked my new diminished height on the wall.  

“Three feet tall almost exactly!” she said, sounding amused.  “Less than half the man you used to be.”  I don’t think she intended that to be insulting, but that’s definitely how I took it.  I was extremely irritated, but I still went along with it as she made me do a series of humiliating poses for the video.  She then had Mike set the camera up on the tripod so that he could get in the shot with us.  They did several poses with me.  One where they held me up off the ground together, each of them holding one of my arms.  Another one where they stood up straight and smushed my face between Lola’s hip and Mike’s leg, as they stood facing the camera and smiling.  

Once we were done with the humiliating photoshoot, Lola and Mike went to have their daily workout.  I went to the living room and attempted to play some Xbox, but quickly realized that my hands were now too small to comfortably use the controller.  I got frustrated and gave up.  I’ll have to have a smaller one custom made, I thought.  I had no intention of giving up all of my hobbies due to this wretched curse.  In the meantime, I decided to just switch the TV over to Netflix instead and watch a movie.  

About an hour later Lola and Mike walked in the room, sweaty from their workout.  Lola sat on the couch next to me and propped her feet up on my lap, as per usual.  Mike sat in the recliner next to the couch.  I started rubbing her feet like I usually do.  Her feet were huge in my hands now, and I absolutely loved it.  Perhaps the only enjoyable aspect of my shrinking was seeing her from this new perspective.  She was like an Amazonian Goddess.  Relative to my new size, her feet were massive, and there was much more surface area for my hands to explore.  Lola seemed to notice me admiring the huge feet in my lap.  I noticed her looking at me, grinning, and she started alternating between stretching her toes back and scrunching them forward.  I was caught in a trance looking at them and massaging them, until she broke my focus by speaking.

“Steve, there’s something I want to talk to you about,” she said.

“Sure, what is it babe?” I asked.  

“They announced today that they’re finally lifting some of these quarantine restrictions, and Mike and I were thinking it would be great to get out of the house and go out, maybe to a nightclub,” she told me.

I didn’t like the idea of going out at my new size.  It sounded humiliating.  But then again, maybe I’d see some other people out in public suffering from SV.  Maybe then I wouldn’t feel quite so alone and isolated.  In any case, I didn’t want to rain on their parade and refuse to go have fun.  I needed to prove to Lola that I could still be the fun boyfriend she fell in love with. “Um, sure, I guess that sounds okay.  When are we going? Tonight?” I asked.

“Well yes tonight, but I’m really sorry sweetie, you can’t come,” she said.

“I can’t come? What do you mean?”

“Well they only lifted some of the restrictions.  Only those with a valid vaccination card are allowed out.  Everyone else, especially the people who actually have SV, still have to stay quarantined,” she explained.  

“Oh… so you want to go out dancing without me?” I asked dejectedly.

“It’s not that I don’t want you there, Steve.  It’s that you can’t go because YOU chose not to get the vaccine.  I’m not gonna spend the rest of my life stuck in this apartment because of your dumbass decision,” she said sternly and pulled her feet from my lap and planted them on the floor.  “I’m gonna go take a shower and get ready,” she said as she stood up and walked off.

They both went and took showers and started getting ready.  Mike was ready way before Lola was, so he came and sat next to me on the couch while he waited for my girlfriend to be ready to go out.  We sat in silence for a while before he finally spoke up.  

“Hey, I hope you’re not feeling upset that I’m going out with Lola tonight,” he said.

I did my best to act like I was unbothered.  “Ah no big deal.  I’d go if I could, obviously.”  

“Exactly!” he agreed.  “This whole virus thing is really unfortunate, but you can’t just let Lola suffer with you.  Someone has to show such a lovely lady a good time, and who better to do that than your best friend, right?”

“Um… yeah, I guess so,” I agreed hesitantly.

“I’m glad we’re on the same page.  And trust me, any way that you need help keeping that gorgeous woman satisfied, I’m here to make up for your… shortcomings,” he said with a smile and a wink.  Before I could respond, Lola walked in the room.  She looked absolutely stunning.  She was wearing a dark blue satin dress with spaghetti straps.  It was very short and ended just below her butt.  It was low cut and she was showing a ton of cleavage.  Her hair and makeup looked better than ever, and she was wearing some black strappy heels.

“Wow, you look amazing,” said Mike as he stood up from the couch and approached her.  

“Do you really think so?” she asked, blushing.  She spun around for him, giving him a view of her entire outfit.

“Of course I do.  I’m gonna be the luckiest guy in the city to be dancing with you,” Mike said charmingly.  

Feeling jealous as all hell, I got up from the couch and walked up to her as well.  “You really do look beautiful, babe,” I told her.  She bent over at the waist and put her hands on her knees to come down to my level.  

“That’s sweet of you little Stevie,” she said cutely and tousled my hair with one hand.  She then pinched my cheek playfully and said, “you be good while we’re gone okay?”  I felt like a little kid being told by his parents to stay out of trouble.  She then stood up straight, towering over me in her high heels.  She looked straight down at me with her hands on her hips.  “And since you’ll have the evening to yourself, how about you tidy up a bit in here?”

“Sure, no problem babe,” I said sadly.  

“That’s my good little man,” she smiled and patted me on the head.

“Ready to go, my lady?” asked Mike as he opened the front door.  He offered his arm to her.  

“You bet I am,” she said to him, and they walked out arm in arm, looking like a beautiful couple.  I sat around just fuming for an hour or so.  Just imagining them out dancing and drinking together was making me so jealous I couldn’t stand it.  I looked around at the mess she had told me to clean, and realized that it was almost entirely Mike’s mess.  The living room was like his bedroom while he was staying with us, and he had dishes, trash, and laundry laying about the room.  I didn’t want to disappoint her, so I got started cleaning up after him.  

Unbelievable, I thought to myself.  Mike is out right now dancing and having fun with my beautiful girlfriend, and here I am, toiling away cleaning his stupid mess.  Not to mention I’m only three feet tall and cleaning this mess is a lot more effort for me than it would be for him.  As I continued cleaning, my mind raced with thoughts of what they may be doing.  What if she’s cheating on me with him?  He could be ripping that pretty little dress off of her and fucking her brains out right this moment.  

I started reassuring myself that there’s no way they would do that.  Mike is my best friend.  He’s never tried to steal any of my girlfriends in the past, even when he no doubt could have.  He respects the relationship that I have with Lola.  Besides, Lola would never cheat on me either.  She loves me.  Then I got to thinking about what he said to me before he left.  About how he would help make up for my shortcomings.  Oh god, what if he justifies it to himself because he feels like he’s doing me a favor?  What if he convinces Lola to buy into the same logic?

I was now working on picking up all of Mike’s dirty laundry and putting it in a hamper.  My thoughts continued to spiral.  What if he’s right?  Maybe he is doing me a favor by taking her out on the town.  She loves going out dancing, and in my current state I’m unable to do that.  I should be thanking him.  Hell, maybe I should even be grateful if he fucks her while they’re out too.  She hasn’t wanted to fuck me since I first started shrinking.  And like Lola keeps telling me, this situation is all my fault.  I should have gotten that stupid vaccine.  She shouldn’t have to suffer for my mistake.

I finished up cleaning Mike’s mess and laid down on the couch.  I turned the TV on to try to distract myself.  What the hell am I thinking?  I’m not just gonna let Mike steal Lola from me.  If that’s what he’s planning, he’s got another thing coming.  I’ll just kick him out onto the street if he tries anything.  I took some solace in the fact that I was the one with all the money.  They were both reliant on me.  I checked the clock to see what time it was and saw that it was nearly one in the morning.  They had been gone for nearly six hours, and she hadn’t bothered to even send a text to let me know how things were going.  I planned to wait up for them to get home, but I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Suddenly I was startled awake when I heard someone noisily fumbling with the front door, struggling to get it open.  I could hear the sound of Mike laughing, and Lola making some girlish squeals and giggling.  I groggily glanced up at the clock.  It was 3 AM.  The door finally burst open and Lola stepped into the apartment.  Her hair looked messy but still very cute.  She was barefoot, and holding both of her strappy high heels in one hand.  With the other hand, she was holding Mike’s hand as she led him into the apartment.

“Shh shh shh,” Lola shushed Mike, while trying not to giggle.  “Let’s not wake him up.”  They were both clearly drunk.  

“I’m awake,” I said, and as soon as I spoke I could tell the pitch of my voice was even higher yet again.  Oh no, did I shrink again during my nap?

They stared at me briefly before they both erupted with laughter.  “Oh my god!  He is so tiny!!” Lola squealed.  She sat her shoes down and ran over to me and wrapped both hands around my body, pinning my arms to my side.  She picked me up so quickly that I got dizzy.  Judging by the size of her, I estimated that I must be around a foot and a half tall at this point.  “You are so cute!” she exclaimed, then pulled me to her face and started smothering me with kisses.  Her lips were big enough to cover the majority of my face.  I coughed and sputtered as she kissed me over and over.  Her breath smelled strongly of alcohol and she left lipstick stians on my face.  She spun around to face Mike, and outstretched her arms towards him til I was face to face with him.  “Look at him babe!!”

Babe? Did she just call Mike babe?  Maybe she was calling me babe, and was telling me to look at Mike.  I knew that logic didn’t make much sense, but I had to convince myself that she didn’t really just say that.  She’s drunk, maybe it was just a slip of the tongue.

“Holyyy shiiiit,” Mike said, slurring his words a bit.  I recoiled as his alcohol breath hit my nose.  “I NEVER thought he’d get this small… maybe he’ll get as small as you want him to after all.” 

What did he say?  She wants me to get smaller?? Why would she want that?  

Mike observed me for another moment, and then went and plopped down on one end of the couch.  “Sorry but I’ve gotta… sit… down,” he said drunkenly.  “My head is shpinning.”

“Aww poor baby, let me get you some water,” Lola said as she placed me down on the opposite end of the couch from Mike.  Lola pranced over to the kitchen.  I watched as she stood on her tiptoes to retrieve a glass for him from a cabinet.  God, she is adorable.  She came back to the couch and walked past me to hand him the glass of water, then she sat down on the middle seat of the couch between us.  She then lifted her legs up and swiveled and let her massive feet land in my tiny lap.  To my surprise, she then laid back so that her head was resting in Mike’s lap.  “Stevie, my feet are killing me from dancing. Work your magic, hon,” she demanded.  

Her feet were the length of my torso and head combined, so her toes were right in front of my face.  She had her feet crossed at the ankle so that the sole of the bottom foot faced me, and the other foot faced away.  Her toenails looked freshly painted and pedicured, and she had black polish on, which was my favorite.  I grabbed the massive sole with both hands and began kneading away.  Her feet were noticeably sweaty and smelly, and a bit dirty as well from her taking her heels off and walking barefoot outside.  All of these sensations seemed to be amplified by my small size; the smell was almost intoxicating, and the sweat from her soles had my tiny hands feeling wet.  

“I had so much fun tonight,” Lola said, smiling up at Mike.  “Thank you for taking me out.”  She was staring so deeply into Mike’s eyes that she looked like she was in a trance.  She bit her lip seductively as she looked up at him.  She was completely ignoring her tiny boyfriend at the end of the couch who was dutifully massaging her sweaty feet.  

Mike started twirling his finger in Lola’s hair, playing with it as he looked back into her eyes.  “It was my pleasure,” he said quietly.  “I can’t wait until we go out again.”  The two of them started reminiscing on their night together.  I found myself zoned out and not listening to their conversation.  Partially because I was so jealous that I didn’t want to hear it, but also because I was entranced by her beautiful feet in my lap.  I was exploring every inch of her massive foot with my tiny hands.  Suddenly I snapped out of my trance when she used her toes to tap against my face.  For a moment they practically engulfed my whole head.  I turned to look at her and saw she was staring right at me.  

“Earth to little Stevie,” she said, sounding a bit annoyed.  “I said rub harder, I can barely even feel you down there.”  

“Oh sorry Lola.  I’ll try to do better.  It’s tough with these tiny hands,” I said, trying to make her laugh.  She simply rolled her eyes at my response.  

“Alright, I’ve gotta ask,” started Mike.  “How exactly do the two of you… you know… do it?  Must be difficult,” he said with a chuckle.  

“Oh we don’t,” Lola laughed.  She uncrossed her feet and playfully started kicking at me with both feet until my back was pushed against the armrest of the couch and I was sitting up, facing her.  She put the big toe of each foot against my cheeks and squeezed my face into a silly expression.  “He’s much too tiny to ever do that sort of thing again, isn’t that right little Stevie?”  She looked down her nose at me, her head still resting in Mike’s lap.  

“Um.. I… I guess so,” I said hesitantly.  

“You guess?” She said, sounding surprised.  “How the heck would you have sex?  Your dick was barely big enough to begin with!”  She was still holding my face still between her toes.  I felt trapped at her feet.  

“Damn Lola, that’s cold,” laughed Mike.  “Well if you ever get sick of never getting to have sex…” Mike grabbed her chin and tilted her head to look him in the eye.  “... I’d be happy to help you fix that.”  

“I might have to take you up on that offer,” she said, smiling up at him.  Suddenly she closed her feet together and pushed her soles against my face and torso.  She stretched her legs out straight so that she had me stuck firmly between the armrest and the soles of her feet, unable to see anything.  I could swear while she held me there I heard the sound of them making out, but it was hard to hear with her feet pushing so hard against me.  After maybe twenty seconds of holding me there, she parted her feet so that I was able to see them again from my place at the end of the couch.  She put her big toes on either side of my face as she looked down at me and said in a childish voice, “are you ready for bed, wittle guy?”  I simply nodded and she stood up from the couch.  She put her arms out to pick me up, and I raised my arms up like a toddler ready for his mother to take him to bed.  “Aww so cute,” she cooed as she carried me to our bedroom.  

She closed the bedroom door behind us and sat me down on the bed.  She took her dress off, stripping down to just her bra and panties.  I watched as she disrobed and I became incredibly aroused.  I was so upset with how she had seemingly been flirting with Mike, but at this moment I didn’t care.  This gorgeous woman was taking off her clothes and was about to come to bed with me, and I felt nothing but excitement.  Maybe she’ll want to try our best to have sex, or something like it.  Surely there are ways I could still pleasure her if she gives me a chance.

She slipped into bed next to me and laid her head down on her pillow.  She reached out and grabbed hold of me and dragged me to her.  She hugged me tight against her body, like a young girl cuddling a teddy bear.  My face was nuzzled directly against her bosom.  She quickly drifted off to sleep, still holding me tightly to her chest.  

I struggled to breathe at first with my face pressed so hard against her breasts, but I managed to turn my head, and her boobs ended up making a really comfortable pillow for my tiny head.  I felt safe in her warm embrace.  I was a bit sad that she didn’t even seem to think about anything sexual with me that night, but I think that’s exactly the problem - she just doesn’t think of me in that way at all anymore.  It may be that she doesn’t even see me as a man at all anymore.  She may even see me as being more like a child.  My mind raced thinking about the future of my relationship with Lola, but I eventually fell asleep against her chest.