- Text Size +

I woke the next morning to a sudden bright light shining over me as Lola removed her t-shirt that had been covering my cage.  I looked up wearily to see her standing there, wearing just a bra and panties, smiling down at me through the bars of my cage.  I was still curled up in her smelly gym sock that she allowed me to use as a sleeping bag.  

Lola bent over at the waist and brought her face right above my cage, and waved at me with just her index finger.  “Hi there little guy,” she beamed at me.  “Did you have a good first night in your fancy little house?”

“Oh, yes, best night’s sleep ever!” I yelled up at her as sarcastically as possible.  

“Good!  I’m glad you like it,” she smiled.  Either my sarcasm was lost on her or she was choosing to ignore it.  “Now I know my sock is comfortable, but get up, I want you to check this out!” she said excitedly.  I complied and got out of the sock and walked to the side of the cage, where she had affixed an automatic feeder and water bottle designed for hamsters.  “Look!  I set up a food and water supply for you.  I didn’t know what food to put in it so I just broke up a granola bar into tiny pieces.  Go ahead, try it out!”  she said, looking pleased with herself.  I went over to the metal nozzle of the water bottle and sucked on it, and sure enough it worked pretty well.  I looked up at Lola and she clapped excitedly.  “Yay, it works!” she squealed.  

“Lola, I can’t do this,” I started to break down.  “I can’t eat out of a hamster feeder, and I can’t live in a hamster cage.  It’s degrading.  This isn’t fair.”  I stomped my foot for emphasis as I looked up at the gigantic beauty towering over me.  Suddenly her face looked very sad.  

“But I set all of this up just for you to be comfortable.  What’s wrong with it?  You need a way to get food and water, and I thought this would be a good solution.  You really don’t like it?” She sounded like she was about to cry.  

“I really appreciate the effort, it just seems sort of humiliating, that’s all.”  I backtracked a bit, not wanting to make her sad.  “It will just take some getting used to for me.  Thank you for taking care of me.   I’m sorry for being unappreciative, babe.  I do like the cage.” I smiled up at her.  

“Aww,” Lola said, with a pitying smile.  Suddenly she unlatched the door to my cage and her massive hand reached in and wrapped around me.  She pulled me out and held me up to her face.  My arms were pinned to my sides in her tight grip.  She pressed her soft pouty lips right against my face and made an exaggerated kissing sound.  “Mmmmmuah!” She then roughly tousled my hair with the index finger of her other hand.  “You are such a little cutie,” she said.  Her face quickly turned serious as she pulled me close to her face.  Her immense eyes narrowed as she glared at me.  “But DON’T call me babe ever again.  Mike is my boyfriend now, not you.  Got it?” She continued glaring at me.  

“Y-Yes…” I said, feeling suddenly terrified.

“Yes what?”
“Yes ma’am,” I said quickly.  Her face instantly turned back to a warm smile.  I got the feeling that there may be a dark side to my sweet, kind ex-girlfriend.  I had only seen glimpses of it, and I wasn’t eager to find out just how dark it may get.  It was important that I stayed on her good side.  Lola unclenched the fist that held me and laid her hand back, allowing me to sit on her upturned palm.  She smiled down at me and wagged the index finger of her other hand up and down right in front of my face.  

“That’s my good little boy.  Who is my good little boy?” She asked, as if she was talking to a dog.  

“Lola, come on…” I laughed nervously.  

“Go on, say it… who is my good little boy?” she said playfully as she started poking at my belly with her enormous finger.  I tried to push it away but I wasn’t strong enough to even budge it.  

“Knock it off, Lola,” I laughed.  She then started using her thumb and index finger to roughly tickle my sides.  

“Who’s my good little boy??” She kept asking.  

“Stop it!  Stop!” I pleaded, laughing hysterically all the while.  I was very ticklish, and no matter how much I writhed around in her palm, I couldn’t avoid her huge fingers tickling me all over my body.  She was giggling nonstop at my predicament.  

“I’ll stop when you say it!  Who is my good little boy?!”  She was cracking up the whole time.  

“Okay fine!  I am,”  I conceded.  She must not have been satisfied, as the tickling didn’t stop.  

“You are what?”  She asked with a grin. 

“I’m your good little boy,” I said quietly.  She started tickling even harder.  

“What was that?  I can’t hear you down there!” She laughed.  

“I’M YOUR GOOD LITTLE BOY!!” I yelled out.  The tickling finally stopped.  

“That’s right,” Lola said triumphantly, poking me once more in the stomach.  “And don’t you forget it.” She then lowered me back down into my cage at the foot of the bed, and latched the door behind me.  “Mike and I are going out for lunch,” she said casually as she stepped over to the closet and started getting dressed.  She put on a cute sundress, then sat on the edge of the bed and put on some open-toed wedge heels.  She stood up and leaned over my cage, looking down at me.  Her face filled the whole sky above my head.  “You should have everything you need in there.  Stay out of trouble while we’re gone, okay?” She grinned at me and blew me a kiss and then left the room.  

As if there was any trouble I could get into.  There was nothing to do at all.  My only possessions in my cage were food, water, Lola’s gigantic sweaty socks, and a hamster wheel.  I’m sure Lola and Mike would get a kick out of seeing me play on the stupid hamster wheel, but there was no way in hell I would give them the satisfaction.  After sitting around just taking in the enormity of my room outside the cage, I realized I was actually pretty hungry.  I swallowed my pride and went over to the feeder and started eating the broken up granola bar that she had left for me.  This may be humiliating, but that’s not Lola’s intention.  She’s doing her best to give me comfortable living conditions.  I should really be more appreciative of her.  

I looked to the other end of the cage and noticed two small buckets, both probably about the size of a thimble.  I walked over to check it out, and noticed one was empty, and the other was filled up with what appeared to be cat litter, and had a tiny scooper tool sitting atop the litter.  I realized right away how she intended them to be used.  I needed to pee, so I went ahead and tested it out.  I peed in the empty bucket, then I scooped enough litter into it to soak it up.  There was no noticeable smell in the cage at all, other than the ever-present scent of Lola’s pungent gym socks.  This is a clever system she came up with for me.  And it could have been a lot less humane.  Lola really is the best.  I’m lucky that she’s the one taking care of me.

I laid down on one of Lola’s socks, bored out of my mind and trapped with my own thoughts.  I was feeling very conflicted.  Here I am eating out of a hamster feeder while Mike takes the love of my life out on a lunch date.  Not only that, but they’re no doubt funding their date with MY money.  Lola had access to all of my credit cards and accounts.  Since I had no way of using it, my fortune was essentially hers at this point.  At least I’m still providing for her.  She is taking care of me physically, but I’m still providing for her financially.  She still needs me.  I did my best to reassure myself and take solace in the fact that they needed my money.  I laid there thinking for a while, and eventually fell asleep.  

I woke up to the sound of Lola and Mike’s booming voices.  I looked over toward the bed and saw Mike’s gigantic feet were hanging off the bed and were pressed against the bars of my cage.  Is he just trying to piss me off?  We’re best friends, why can’t he show a little more respect?  It’s rude enough that he stole my girlfriend, sleeps in my bed, eats my food, and spends my money, but does he have to keep putting his enormous disgusting feet near me?  I looked past his big feet and saw that Lola was cuddled up against him in bed.  

“Yeah, I have all of his account info,” I heard Lola say.  “We could go anywhere we want.”

“That sounds like a blast.  Let’s start planning,” Mike replied.  

“LOLA!”  I yelled out to her from my cage.  I guess my little voice wasn’t loud enough to hear from this far away.  “MIKE!”  I tried getting Mike’s attention, to no avail.  I sighed, realizing my only option.  I held my breath as I approached his enormous feet, and I reached out and tapped on his sole through the bars of my cage.  He didn’t seem to notice.  I used both hands and pushed hard several times against the rough bottom of his foot.  Suddenly his massive feet parted and I saw him staring at me from the other end of the bed.  

“Oh hey, Stevie is awake!” He said, sounding amused.  “Are you trying to give me another foot massage?” He laughed.  

“NO!”  I yelled out.  “I’m trying to talk to you!”  

“Ah hold on, I can’t hear you buddy,” Mike said as he sat up in the bed.  He switched directions so that his face was by my cage, and he was lying on his belly, resting his chin on his crossed arms.  Lola followed suit and took the same position, with her feet bouncing up and down in the air behind her.  They were both smiling at me.  Their massive faces outside of my cage filled me with an intense feeling of fear and astonishment.  “What were you saying?” Mike asked.  I felt his warm breath like a gust of wind as he spoke.  

“I was just, umm… I was thinking,” I began.  “It would probably be a good idea to let my family know what’s happened to me.  They haven’t heard from me since I got small and they’re going to be worried about me.”

“Oh that’s a good idea,” chimed Lola.  “I should have thought of that sooner.  Want me to go call them for you right now?”  

“Yes, that would be great.  Thank you Lola,” I said.  With that, she grabbed her phone and started dialing as she left the bedroom, leaving Mike and I alone.  Mike stared at me for a moment before he began to speak.  

“So, how is tiny life treatin’ ya?” he asked, sounding genuinely curious.  “I imagine it must be quite a trip.”  

“I can’t even begin to describe it,” I said to him through the bars of my cage.  “I think it still hasn’t sunk in yet.  It feels like a vivid dream.”  

“I can’t even imagine what that must be like.  Well, I’m sorry this happened to you Steve.  Really, I am,” Mike said earnestly.  

“It’s not your fault.  Honestly, I’m glad you’re here to help Lola through this.  If you weren’t around she would probably be so lonely and depressed,” I told him.  

“You really mean that?” He asked.  

“Yeah man, of course,” I replied.  

“It means a lot to hear you say that,” said Mike.  “And I hope this doesn’t bother you, I know she’s your ex and everything - but I think Lola and I are really hitting it off.  She’s awesome, man.  We have all the same hobbies, she’s funny and nice, not to mention she’s hot as fuck and the sex is incredible,” he laughed.  “I feel like she might really be the one.”  Mike’s words hit me like a ton of bricks, but I did my best not to show my jealousy.  

“That’s great, Mike.  I’m really happy for you two,” I said.  

“Thanks buddy,” he said.  “Oh and by the way… I’m sorry about the whole…feet licking thing last night,” he laughed awkwardly.  “It seemed like Lola was getting turned on by it, and I guess I kind of took it overboard.  And to be totally honest… It felt really good,” he laughed.  I really appreciated that Mike was taking the time to talk to me like a person again.  Like a friend. 

“Ah, don’t worry about it,” I blushed.  “It was a bit embarrassing but it really wasn’t that bad.”  I lied.  It was easily the most humiliating moment of my entire life, but I didn’t want to seem too bothered by it. 

“Really?  Well maybe we could make it a regular thing, then,” Mike laughed.  “I’m tellin’ ya, it felt awesome.  You could start up a tiny foot massaging business,” he joked.  

“Ha, yeah, maybe so,” I said, feeling embarrassed.  Just then Lola walked back into the room.  She sat down on the bed next to Mike.  

“Steve, I called your parents and let them know about your condition,” she said.  

“Really?  And what did they say?”  I asked.  

“Your mom thanked me for taking care of you.  She said that she trusts that you’re in good hands.  I think your little sister Sadie is worried about you, though,” said Lola.  

“Why do you say that?”  I asked nervously.  That didn’t sound like Sadie.  If anything, she would probably be amused by my predicament. 

“Well, when she heard the news, she said she’s gonna catch the earliest flight to New York to come visit you as soon as possible.”