- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit more shrinking here.  A short chapter, still setting things up. 

The next morning I woke up and immediately felt different.  I was sick to my stomach and my entire body felt strange and tingly.  I was certain I must have shrunk again.  My t-shirt felt loose and I had to tie the drawstrings of my shorts extra tight to keep them from falling off.  I walked groggily into the living room and found Lola and Mike sitting next to each other on the couch watching TV.  They both looked at me with a shocked expression, then looked at each other and covered their mouths, stifling a laugh.  They both stood up and quickly approached me.  

“Oh my goddddd…” said Lola as she walked up to me.  “You’re even shorter than me now!  Come on, let’s get you measured.”  They walked me over to a doorway where we had drawn up a height chart the night before.  I stood up as straight as I could and Lola put a pen flat on my head, marking my height on the wall.  I felt like a little kid trying to stand tall while his parents measure his height.  It was humiliating.  “Well, you’re not even in the 5 foot tall club anymore!  You’re just barely over 4 foot 9,” she said. 

 It was then that I noticed Mike was recording us, using the camcorder that I use for my YouTube channel.  “Wow, from 6’3” to 4’9” in only two days,” said Mike. “How does it feel, Stevie?”  

“Wait, why are you filming?  I don’t want to be filmed like this,” I told him.

“Why not?  It makes sense to document the shrinking process.  Plus, this is great content for your YouTube,” Mike replied.

“He’s right babe,” agreed Lola.  “Here, give me the camera!”  Mike handed her the camcorder, and had us stand back to back.  “Steve used to be taller than Mike, and now look.  He barely comes up to his elbow,” she narrated.  “Now stand side-by-side.”  We did as she said, and she kept filming.  “Mike, rest your elbow on his head!” she suggested.  He did it, and I felt incredibly humiliated as they both giggled about it.  “Awww, you look so tiny next to Mike,” she cooed.  

A few weeks went by without me shrinking at all, but I went ahead and ordered sets of clothing at various sizes just in case.  The shrinking process does happen in spurts, and I figured that being shrink-free for two weeks straight meant that I was probably safe at this point, but I thought it was best to be prepared.  I was relieved that I seemingly wasn’t shrinking anymore, but I was also incredibly frustrated with my new height.  Lola and Mike would often have to try to contain their laugh just seeing me walk in the room.  I would sometimes catch them whispering to each other and giggling when they thought I was out of earshot.  To add to my humiliation, while I waited for my new miniature clothing to arrive, I was stuck wearing Lola’s clothes.  They fit decently - just a bit loose - but Lola and Mike would always have a good laugh when they saw me in her girly tank tops and booty shorts.  

I was also beginning to suspect that something was going on between Lola and Mike.  They were talking all the time, and Lola was always giggling at every dumb little joke that he made.  Normally I felt like I always knew just how to make her laugh, but lately it was like whenever I tried to make a joke, she would just look at me like I was stupid. 

 They were spending a lot of time together.  They would play songs together in Lola’s music room, and they would work out together in our fitness room every day.  Mike, being a fitness trainer, was apparently “training” her.  You’re probably wondering why I didn’t just work out with them.  Well, I guess I just didn’t want to embarrass myself.  Mike had always been much stronger than me, and at my new height of only 4’9”, I would probably be humiliatingly weak.  I didn’t want to subject myself to that humiliation every day.  

So I would sit in the living room and watch TV while I could hear them laughing, talking, and grunting in the fitness room together.  Usually when they finished, they’d come to the living room and Lola would plop down on the couch next to me and sit her sweaty feet in my lap for me to rub them.  I of course would give her her daily foot massage without even having to be asked.  She would mostly ignore me during the massages, instead chatting with Mike about their workout plan, or the songs they were writing, or anything else.  

Maybe I was just imagining things.  After all, Lola and Mike had been friends since high school, and hadn’t seen each other in years.  Maybe she was just trying to spend as much time with our friend as she could while he was here.  Normally I’m not the jealous type, but I think my loss of height was making me feel emasculated.  Seeing my girlfriend enjoying herself so much with a 6’1” stud like Mike was difficult when I was stuck at 4’9” and constantly feeling sorry for myself.  What made it worse was that Lola didn’t seem sorry for me whatsoever.  She told me on multiple occasions that my shrinking was my own fault, and that I deserve to be this size.  She also hadn’t had sex with me since the first night of my shrinking.  Any time I would try to initiate sex, she would have some excuse about being tired or not feeling well that night.