- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy!

Carol and Theo had been together for about half a year and the one thing that set them apart from all other couples that they knew was the massive size difference between the two. 


Theo was a victim of the shrinking virus and just like all other infected with this affliction he had shrunk down to an inch in height. Carol didn’t care she continued to love him, in fact her love seem to grow for her little lover. 


They tried knew things that brought more excitement to their love life. Theo would hump her nipple, which she couldn’t feel but she still loved seeing him hold onto her tit flesh as she pleasured herself. He would explore her love cavern, he would walk through her body, hike down her endless legs until he reached her boundless feet, swim a couple of laps in the water she put in her navel. He would rest on her cheek, giving her micro kisses to express his love. They did Al of this and more and continued to be a happy couple. 


Carol continuously found it difficult hold back her strength when it came to her little boyfriend. It was a challenge not to crush his body against her impenetrable soft flesh, to not release herself as he journeyed deep within her depths. Heck she even struggled not to lose him in the fibers of the carpet, or to one wondering insect. She had lost count of how many times she had almost stepped on him, or how many spiders and ants and other bugs she had to protect Trevor from. 


It was almost laughable how much she had to protect her little love bug, but she loved him enough to do it. 


Carol at the moment sat down on a park bench. She loved filling the sun against her skin and the wind below against her brown hair. Carol was lost in thought about a few fun ideas she would love to try with her boyfriend tonight. 


“Maybe we could take a nice warm bath together. We could finally try out that toy boat I bought at the store.” Carol laughed to herself. “Or maybe I should test my little man’s endurance by letting him climb up one of my hairs in order to receive a special reward.” She said her cheeks turning red. “Or I could make my little guy give me a nice foot message, it sure has been awhile.” Carol wiggled her toes in anticipation. 


It was then that a certain thought had crossed her mind. “Wait a minute where is Theo?” She said with fear as she searched the wooden table. 


“Theo where are you!” She screamed into the earpiece she wore on her at all times


“Right here sweetie.” Carol heard in her ears. 


Carol quickly turned her head from side to side, searching for her little man. 


“ Whoa careful careful Carol your stirring up the wind, you’ll blow me off.”  


“Blow you off of what?” She said in a cold sweat. 


She heard Theo giggling which almost pissed her off. “Look down towards your chest.” 


Carol slowly looked down and she saw it, a small fly buzzing around her breast. She growled in anger as she brought up her right hand in order to attack the little insect, but at the last minute something stopped her. 


Carol brought her face closer to the little disgusting thing and saw on the top of its back something that appeared to be waving right at her. 


“Oh my god Theo is that you?” Carol said holding back her booming voice.


“Yep it sure is, looks like in have a brand new pet fly.” 


Carol couldn’t stop looking at this amazing sight. Theo had actually tamed a small little fly. 


Theo looked ip at her smiling. “Pretty cool huh.” 


*** 

StepMom and Micro Stepson (Patreon only.)

 



Chapter End Notes:

Please support me on Patreon! 

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234