- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy!


"Oh, oh my be careful tiny people, if you get me to excited it won't be good for you."

Emma Coleman continued to moan as she watched the tiny people run all around her body. They ran on her shoulders, her breasts, her leg's, and even her feet, climbing in between her toes.

She loved the feeling of them on her body, she loved watching their pathetic attempts of escape. As she breathed in and out she witness so many specks fly away off of her body, caught in the hurricane that was her breath, she watched the tiny people on her chest tumble and fall over as her massive chest rose up and down. All of these things made her giggle innocently.

"I'm sorry little people but I bought you for one reason and it wasn't to run all over my body." She said bringing her face closer to her boobs. "I brought you here to pleasure me, and make my body fill good." Emma cheeks where rosey red as she said those words. "So if you don't mind little ones." Emma carefully picks up a small group of tinier running in her belly, she spread her legs and opened up her womanhood. Licking her lips she smirked as she opened up her fingers and watched the little people fall down inside her crouch.

"I'm still not satisfied."

***

The micro people ran through a field of endless skin. From their tiny perspective they could see every detail that would forever remain invisible to a person of normal size.

The people of the tiny world began to sweat profusely as their bodies where assaulted by extreme heat.

They had to climb over the mountains go skin that blocked their path, many drowned in the sweat drops that fell from her body, and many more fell to their deaths as the landscapes extremely shook.

***

Hector Donald's found himself gazing up at the biggest nipple he had ever seen. He stood in between the mounds of flesh that made up the pink mountain along with so many other tiny people that stood trapped in the fleshy folds.

"What the hell, how is she so big." Hector asked as he looked down at the ground of skin. "What the hell?"

Hector began to back up as the folds of flesh began to grow and close up all around him. "I'll be crushed! What the hell is happening?!"

It was then he heard a answer that made sense.

"She getting turned on."

"Her nipples getting more erect!"

"It's going to crush us!"

Hector along with so many other tinies with fear began to climb the collapsing skin. His hands grabbed ahold of the tiny pores that where big enough to act as hand holds.

Hector while reaching the top of the collapsing skin Canyon ignored the screams of the other tiniest that where still at the bottom. He ignored the breaking of bones and skin and it was then that he heard it from up above. The sound of Thunder.

"IM SORRY LITTLE PEOPLE BUT I BOUGHT YOU FOR ONE REASON AND IT WAS'NT TO RUN ALL OVER MY BODY!"

Hector looked up at the giantesses face, he saw how she blushed, she was getting off on all of this.

It was then that the whole world seemed to shake once again uncontrollably. Hector looked towards the far off distance. He watched as gigantic fingers hovered from above, moving through the air at high speed, heading down below towards her stomach. He watched as the titan lifted up her fingers, holding a dozen tiny people in between her fingers. He saw their struggle, he saw their fear.

He watched as wide endless legs began to part revealing a massive cavern that was her vagina. Her fingers began to split apart, releasing the tiny people between them. Hector watched as the tiny people dropped miles and miles down into the hungry maw of the giantesses vagina.

They where gone, devoured by the giants body.

“IM STILL BOT SATISFIED.” The giantess spoke with thundering words.

Hector could barely control his libido as he began to drop his pants, revealing a huge erection. He walked towards the mountainous pink Nipple, he trekked over the folds of skin that blocked his path until he found himself standing in front of the night nipple.

His eyes filled with lust he found the biggest pore and without hesitation stuck his dick inside.

“Oh yes. Oh yes!”

Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234