- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! 


Olivia smiled as she looked towards the flying specks that flew all around her body. They reminded her of small insignificant gnats that didn't know their place, but their was a difference, a small one at that. Gnats didn't glow with small specks of light, gnats wouldn't dare to touch her skin with that warm light that only pleased her, if ever so slightly. 


"Oh could this be the famed DragonRiders I have heard so much about?" Olivia smile grew wider as she looked down at her chest. "Oh you have no idea how excited I am to meet you little things." Olivia said clapping her hands together in excitement, unaware of how her massive breasts jiggled up and down knocking a few DragonRiders out of the sky, or turning them into red stains against her white tank top. 


"But what is with all of this disrespect? Is this how you treat one of your fans?" Olivia bent down to get a closer look at the little dragons that assaulted her body with flames. She could almost make out the speck sized DragonRiders. "Well I guess I can forgive you, after all you are all keeping my body nice and warm." 


Olivia watched as small tiny sparks of fire radiated all throughout her body. Illuminating her body in fire. Her breasts, legs, face, arms where all bathed in light and in the end she couldn't help but let out a moan of pleasure. 


"Hmmm you little people really know how to make a girl feel good." Olivia said with rosey cheeks of pleasure. "You all better be careful, if you don't stop I might not be able to control myself." She said holding back another moan that seemed to shake the atmosphere. "Would you little things be able to survive if I decided to masturbate in your fragile world?" Olivia asked while stroking her breasts. 


"Should we find out." 

*** 


The Dragons belonging to the DragonRiders wanted to run away as they faced the biggest thing they had ever seen in their predatory lives. The DragonRiders where in a constant struggle to keep their dragons in line as they where all called to battle. 


"We must protect the holy city."


"We must not fail." 


"How are we going to kill this bitch!?" 


"Our dragons fire isn't even penetrating her flesh!" 


"Shit!" 


The riders watched as fire Capable of melting flesh, rock, and stone did nothing to the giantess but make her moan out in pleasure. They watched as the giantess smiled down at them , how she bent down bringing her mountain sized face closer to them with a irritation that could not be ignored. 


The giantess smiled at them and spoke with thunderous words that knocked many dragons and their riders out of the sky. The air grew hot and moist as massive body began to sweat and become more and more turned on, the dragons fire wasn't helping. 


"What the fuck are we going to do?!" 


"We fight... we fight till the end." 


Hurricane force winds began to gather as a fleshy landscape pushed through the clouds, many DragonsRiders where swept away as the giant fleshy landmass grabbed the plush hill that where the giantesses breasts. The giantess breathed in with pleasure sucking many riders and their mounts inside the cavernous depths of her mouth. 


"Shit we lost another squadron, we can't keep this up!" 


"We have no choice! We must protect the city!" 


"Then we need a new strategy before we are all wiped out." 


"Wait a minute what is she doing?!" 


The riders stopped bickering as the giantess stopped groped herself and looked down at the city they where meant to protect. 

***


Olivia ignored the flying little bugs that buzzed all around her body as something shiny caught her eye from down below. 


"Oh so that's the home of my little attackers is it?" Olivia took a massive step closer to the little city. "Oh i'm going to have so much fun with you little guys.

Chapter End Notes:

Please support me on Patreon. 

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234