- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy and please support me on my Patreon.


Elina Hurst couldn’t believe her eyes as she looked down at the small world all around her. This is the world that she wanted to visit ever since she was a you 5 year old girl for one reason and one reason only, to see her older brother that she had been separated from since her birth. 


“I have to be careful.” She said in a low soft voice as to not terrify the little people from down below. 


It was then something caught her eye. Some thing that glowing right by her toes. 


“Are those sparks?” Elina asked as she bent over trying to get a closer look at her toes. “Oh kh it can’t be?” She said as she began to recognize what exactly she was looking at. “Am I being attacked?” Elina asked trying her best not to giggle in laughter. 


Elina straightened up her posture and looked down at the little people. “Oh how cute you all are. If you are this cute than I can’t even imagine just how cute my brother will be when we finally meet.” She said in excitement. 


Elina once again with a smile looks down at the flashing sparks touching her toes, with her smile never breaking wiggles her toes. 


She watched from up above as her toes alone made small little craters in the ground, she watched with excitement as the tiny microbes scattered from the force of her toes alone. 


“I’m sorry little people but I mean none of you any harm, all I want is my brother.” 

***

She seemed to come out of no where. This giantess of immeasurable size. 


Commander Aubari had heard of the giant folk before, but this was the first time he had actually seen one. He and the rest of his army where left looking up at skyscraper large toes. 


“Don’t give in men, don’t retreat in fear!” He yelled out. “Remember what it is that you all are protecting!!!! FIRE!” 


The sound of cannon fire and gun fire erupted and filled the air. The roaring of a myriad of  fighter jets covered the sky. 


“Oh shit.” Commander Aubari Said as he watched her bottom foot be covered in explosion after explosion. He saw how their bullets and rockets exploded against her legs stomach, and breasts, and yet still the giant gave no indication of pain what so ever. 


“BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!” 


The ground opened up, commander Aubari watched helplessly as his men where thrown high into the air and many of their vehicles where crushed beneath the toes of the giant. Massive craters where created by the impact of her toes. 


“What are we going to do?” He asked in despair. 


“Huh?” 


Commander Aubari looked straight up as a dark shadow covered the whole area. He gulped out loud as a ceiling of flesh began to descend towards him. 


“What are we going to…” 


“BOOM!!!”

***


Elina walked through the world of the smalls ignoring the small explosions that touched her flesh and the flies that darted around her body avoided her sight. 


She looked down at the grey patches that covered the ground, careful not to step on any of these patches for she knew that those where. 


“Tiny Cities.” She said her cheeks going red. “Ooooh I’m so close to meeting him!”  


The person who she had never met, the tiny man who was her family she would meet him soon. 

 

Elina so filled with joy and excitement didn’t even see the small airplane flying a few miles away. She didn’t feel the small islands crash up against her bottom and turn to dust, along with the countless inhabitants that occupied them. 


“I’m coming big brother.” 

*** 


(PATREON ONLY)


Chapter End Notes:

For more of my stories please check out my Patreon. 

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234