- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy and please support me on Patreon!




Bethany walked down deep into the basement. It was dark and damp as she stepped down the stairs with her bare soles."Mikey." She called out as she searched for her Stepson.She watched her steps as she made her way down to the dark. She had to after all her stepson was microbe, a being belonging to the race of the smalls.As she made her way down the basement Bethany flicked in the bright light and looked around the room that was finally illuminated. She saw the tight black bags filled with objects that only belonged to the past. Boxes stacked up on each other making the tight room even tighter. All these things made it hard to move about the basement, but none could hide the small grey specks that decorated the ground like a living moss."Oh my." She said in recognition as she completely understood what she was looking at.Bethany slowly took a step forward and put two sets of black hearing aids in her ears. She knelt down slowly and brought her face closer to the grey moss."Mikey are you in their." She said in a whisper.***Mikey walked along the crowded streets of the small city in his basement, he had discovered this city filled with smalls a few days ago. He had plans for this place, and as the earth began to rumble and quake, as the buildings began to shake and glass began to break, he knew that his plans would be coming to fruition.Mikey put his hearing aids in his ears and smirked as the sky turned the color of skin, and a massive blue eye hovered in the sky."MIKEY ARE YOU IN THEIR."The city shook from the giantess massive voice. OMikey could feel himself growing hard as the myriad of tiny citizens began to panic and run away."I'm here Bethany." Mikey said in his ear piece. "And I have a job for you big mamma."***Bethany shuddered upon hearing his voice in her ears. She grew wet with desire picturing his little body against hers.She loved him and would in the end do anything for him, her little man, her little speck of small dust.“What do you need little lover.” She said with ragged breathing she struggled to control in order to keep the city safe.“I want to see you naked baby. I want everyone to see your massive body, your gigantic pussy hover over their very lives.”Bethany stood up to her full, looking down at the city. She could see the speck sized vehicles that drove frantically through the streets she couldn’t see the people, but she knew that they where their.“Are you sure that’s what you want?” Bethany said feeling bad for the little people.Bethany heard the giggling of her tiny lover. “Oh yes do it.” He ordered.***The smalls could only watch as the giantess stood up to her full height. They couldn’t see her face as her mountainous breast eclipsed her face.She began to undress, to strip out of her red clothes. From down below they saw her bare skin, they saw her pure white underwear.She held them in her hands, and then she let them go , sending them plummet to the ground.***Bethany completely naked dropped her clothes onto the little grey cities that stood by her feet, sparing the one that held her little lover. She watched as those cities where crushed into nothing.She bent down and slowly sat down on the ground, she loved the chill touch against her bare skin.Bethany with red cheeks began to plunge her fingers deep within her pussy. She let loose a loud moan as she pictures hundreds of thousands of little people looking up at her privates.“That’s it show us your power.” She heard Mikey say.Her breathing became more and more ragged as her breast began to bounce up and down.“Oh God!”***The city began to jump up and down. Buildings began to crumble. People found that they could no longer run as the shaking grew worse and worse.In the middle of all of this stood Steven, rooted to the ground watching as his step moms humongous pussy took up his whole entire view, massive fingers that could crush the tallest buildings plunged into her massive depths. He grew hard with unimaginable lust.“Your so amazing.” He whispered knowing she could hear him. “Cum I want to see you cum, unleash yourself.”“BUT.”“Do it now.” Mikey yelled ignoring his stepmoms protest.”***Bethany so filled with pleasure looked down at the little city. “My little man is feeling brave.” She said smiling.She closed her eye as she spread up her fingers. It was a rush of pleasure that spread all through her body.“I’m Cumming!” She screamed out loud as her juices burst out of her like a torrent.***Mikey bore witness to the end as meteors that where his step moms love juices dropped from the sky. Rivers and rivers of cum filled the streets.Mikey ran for his life as cum chased him from behind. Thunder echoed through the sky as Bethany screamed from up above causing many people to become deaf.“Bethany you have to stop!” He shouted into his ear piece.***Bethany couldn’t stop cumming, her mind was completely lost from lust as more and more cities disappeared underneath her cum and sweat drops.“Oh my god that was great.” Bethany said as she regained her Sanity.Bethany opened her eyes in surprise as she finally remembered what she had done.“Mikey are you ok? Mikey.” Bethany got on her knees as she brought her face closer to the small city covered in her cum.“Oh no.”
Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter