- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! 



Jessie Hagan smiled as she sat down with her legs spread. She looked down at the small city that rested in between her legs and more so at the 7 floating islands that floated by her chest. 


To her it was almost incomprehensible that such tiny people could exist. Her heart continued to skip a beat as she brought her face closer to the little islands filled luxurious cities that belonged to the high class of society when it came to the little mites of this world. 


Jessie for a moment felt a small twinge of anger run through her chest as she thought about her life and the tiny rich bastards that occupied these small patches of floating dirt. These wealthy little people who believed themselves above all other people. 


In her regular life she worked as a ordinary waiter at a regular restaurant, barely making minimum wage. Now her head was in the clouds, and toward over all things in this small world. 


"I am a goddess."she said with lust and desire. "And all of you little shits belong to me." Jessie giggled as she reaches out her hands to one of the small islands. 

*** 

To the people of the sky islands the giant seemed to come out of no where. She who toward high into the sky, even while sitting down seemed to cover all of them in her shadow. 


"Oh my god!"


"What is that monster?!"


"It's one of the giant folk!"


"We must leave the islands!"


The very air was hot from her body heat and reeked with her very scent. The people of the sky islands began to sweat profusely as their tiny bodies where assaulted with the Immense body heat of the giantess. 


"It's so hot!" 


"Where is all this heat coming from?!"


"I'm burning!"


"Just keep running to the sky port!" 


The tiny people ran through the marble streets trying to get to the sky port which held the only flying ships off the sky islands and yet the sky grew even more dark as a skin colored ceiling began to descend. 

***


Jessie as gently as she could grabbed a hold of one of the little specks of dust that floated before her. 


Her very fingers dig deep into the fragile crust that held the tiny cities. Jessie brought the little island up towards her  face and smiled as she squinted her eyes and barely saw the little people running through the streets. 


"You little shits think your so great, but your nothing compared to me, except maybe as a snatch. 


Jessie opens her mouth wide and slowly brings the island towards her open maw. She was slow and dramatic. She wanted to the little people to get a full view of her giant teeth as well as her world breaking tongue. 

*** 


The people screamed out loud as the whole world shook and seemed to be falling apart as the giant grabbed ahold of their island and brought them up to her face. 


Many people went flying off the island, never to be seen from again as they where flown off the island. 


The tiny people looked towards the distance and saw the blurry visage of  a beautiful women with black hair and glasses. 


The air grew humid as the giant spoke thundering words that caused many ears to bleed. The screams of the people grew louder as the giant opened her mouth wider giving the people a look at the endless abyss that was sucking in the clouds and causing hurricane force winds that threw people into her hungry maw, to be crushed or to be drowned by her saliva. 

*** 


Jessie chewed slowly wanting to savor every taste and feeling of the tiny cities that was being destroyed by her mouth. 


She tasted dirt, but the very thought of millions dying inside of her made her body quiver.


Jessie pushed herself forward, as unimaginable pleasure filled her every nerve. It was then she opened her eyes in realization as she felt something crumble against her chest. 


Jessie looked down and saw the six other tiny islands completely destroyed against her chest. 


"Oh my you little things are so fragile." She said her heart pounding even faster. "Now what am I going to do for entertainment?" Jessica asked, her eyes falling down in between her legs. 


Jessica could fill her crotch getting moist as she  remembered the city that rested so close to her body 


"What indeed?" She said with rosey cheeks and a small giggle. 

***


(PATREON ONLY) Giga Model and Micro People!



Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234