- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy and plz support me on my Patreon


Tabitha Hendricks felt a chill go up her spine as she looked Down at the little man who stood on the very mountain top that could barely even reach the top of her toes.She was unaware of how much damage she was causing to the little world below, all that mattered to her at the time was fulfilling the request made to her by the little man who she knew to be called Boris Himmingway.She halted her workout with sweat dripping off of her body. She stopped and looked down at the speck of dust that stood high on the mountain and couldn’t help but think one thing.“Is this little guy Boris Himmingway.” Her heart began to race as her gaze turned back to her memories, the very picture of the big strong man that rested on her computer. That image was now replaced by this little piece of dust, not even bigger than an ant.She got down on her knees and felt the very ground crack against her hands and knees. Her mind went blank as she returned her gaze towards the little man that stood on the mountain.She brought her face as close as she dared to the little man. Her breath became ragged and a little wild as her face became flushed.“Boris Himmingway?”***To his eyes it was like watching a goddess move me along the earthly plane, a goddess more grand than anyone could possibly imagine.Boris had heard tell of the giants before, he knew that his idol Tabitha Hendricks was one of these grand creatures but to actually see one…“Amazing.” He said from on high as he watched her toes grind against the tall mountains, scraping away the small towns and cities that got in their way. Her very knees left wide craters in the ground, creators so wide that no one would be able to see the bottom clearly.Her sweat was like a tsunami that descended from up above drowning the land in her bodily fluids.“She a marvel.” Boris said to himself as he watched the giant creep ever closer to him. Her face became more huge, more imposing as she brought it ever closer to him.It was then that he heard it as loud as thunder, his name that echoed deep from the giantess lips.“BORIS HIMMINGWAY?”***Tabitha had no way of communicating with the people of the little world. She wished that she did, even though she knew that deep down it was probably for the beat at the current moment.If she could hear the voice of the man she regarded as her sole mate, she would run the danger of losing all control and crushing him. She had a more better idea.She stood up to her full height and began to strip, revealing her much more toned body to the tiny world.She stood tall like a Titan from Greek mythology, mighty and powerful. Her gaze shifted to a mountain that stood much higher than the other a few feet away.She let loose a small smirk as a devious idea came to mind. She walked forward with thundering foot steps towards the mountain top and as she stood above it, her head high in the clouds, she took a small look back at the little man that stood on the mountain.“Look closely Boris, the show is still not over.” Tabitha smiled as she said those words and without waisting any more time began to squat low to the ground.She let out a loud moan as her crotch touched the very top of the icy mountain. Her muscles clenched together from the icy chill against her pussy. The mountain began to crumble as she went up and down slowly. She opened her eyes as witnessed clouds form all around her, from her body heat and sweat no doubt clouds that where pushed away from her breath alone.Such a sight only served to make Tabitha more and more excited. Her moans became more and more louder, her hands crashed into the surface of the world, her body spasmed as her womanly juices exploded forth like a volcano.“I, I have to stop…” she said between gasps of fresh air. She watched as her juices washed away the tiny cities. “The world is being washed away in my love juices.” Her eyes shifted to the speck of dust named Boris Himmingway. “Is this what you want Boris, is this the reward you desire?”***The whole world shook uncontrollably in response to the giants masturbation. the mountain that Boris stood on began to break apart, the very world itself began to break apart.“I, Is this the power of the giant folk.”
Chapter End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234