- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy and plz support my work on Patreon for your own short story. 




(Check out the full image on my Patreon!)


Olivia stood tall, towering over the minuscule world below her. She could see the tiny cities and towns, each one barely visible to the naked eye. The wind blew through her long, blond hair, causing it to whip around her face and dance in the breeze. She took a deep breath of the fresh air, feeling fully alive in this moment.


Olivia had been coming to this land of the smalls for years now, always searching for new cities to crush under her giant body. It was a thrill like no other, a power trip that only she could fully understand. The look of fear and awe on the little people's faces as she stood over them was exhilarating.


As she looked down at the miniature buildings below her, Olivia felt a grin spread across her face. She raised her foot high above them, relishing in the feeling of power that came with being so much larger than everything else. 


She was not like most giants. Instead of using her size and strength for power and domination, she came to the land of the smalls to have fun. And there was nothing she enjoyed more than stomping on their tiny cities and watching them crumble beneath her massive feet.


She looked down at her socked feet and wiggled her toes in anticipation. Her crush fetish was a guilty pleasure, something that most giants would consider a waste of time or even wrong. But Olivia didn't care. Crushing little cities was her escape, her stress-relief, and her secret pleasure.


She took a deep breath and stepped forward, feeling the ground give way beneath her weight. Her body as she moved pushed the clouds out of her way, and her mind was solely focused on the smalls, imagining the look of awe and fear, their little faces twisted in terror.


she stood there, towering over the land, ready to attack, and yet something stoped her. she noticed something small and quick fly around her gigantic body. She squinted her eyes at the small little things akin to gnats and felt her rage grow.


"Are you little shits attacking me?" she asked, trying to make sense of all of this foolishness.


The small creatures continued to dart around her body, leaving tiny puffs of smoke in their wake. Olivia swiped her hand back and forth, watching with joy as fiery explosions erupted all around her hand.


She let out a deep, rumbling laugh as she watched the tiny people fly away in fear. Looking closer at these little things she could almost see the pilots in the small jets. How fragile they where, how foolish for them to think that they could stand against her.


As she walked through the land of the smalls, Olivia felt more alive than she ever had before. She towered over the tiny beings like a god, her every movement causing earthquakes and destruction. But despite the chaos she caused, there was something beautiful about the way the miniature cities crumbled beneath her. Olivia was in her element, and she wouldn't have it any other way.


She continued to stomp through the land of the smalls, leaving a trail of destruction in her wake. The tiny beings would run for cover, but Olivia wasn't worried about hurting them. They were nothing to her, just tiny specks in her world. And with a smile on her face, she raised her foot once again, ready to crush another micro city beneath her toes.


"You all should have known that this was inevitable." She said as she smiled.

Chapter End Notes:

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234