- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy my work? Then plz think about supporting me on my Patreon. 


(See full image on my Patreon)


Zara sat crossed-legged on the ground after completing her training: she swiped a strand of black hair out of her face as her body cooled from the cold air. She was a gladiator of the legendary "Valoria" coliseum, known as the strong arm Gladiator, said to be the mightiest among all the warriors, showing no mercy to her opponents.


Sitting there with her legs crossed, she concentrated on her next fight, feeling the excitement coursing through her veins. Zara loved the thrill of combat with all her might, yet amidst her focus, she remained oblivious to the tiny, mysterious beings crawling on her body.

***

SHOULDER


They were known as the Virls, a micro civilization that existed beyond the trees and grass, hidden from the gaze of the giants towering above them. For generations, they yearned for freedom and happiness, but such desires seemed impossible to attain under the looming shadow of their colossal neighbors. The giants, oblivious to the tiny beings living beneath their feet, carried on with their daily lives, causing unintentional turmoil for the micro beings.


Frustration and resentment built within the hearts of the Virls as they endured the giants' unintentional devastation of their homes and lives. They were left with only one choice: WAR!


A small platoon found themselves on the giants shoulder, a plan of skin  that seemed almost alien. The ground beneath their feet was bumpy and tall dark trees seemed to tower all around them. They held their swords tightly as they plunged their blades into the brown skin beneath their feet. 


"Shit, our blades aren't piercing her skin!" exclaimed Ethan, frustration evident in his voice.


"Curse her!" added Amelia, her grip tightening on her weapon.


They looked up at the mountainous face of the giantess, her colossal form dominating the landscape. She seemed unfazed by their attacks, her attention fixed on something in the distance.


"We can't give up now," Ethan said, determination in his eyes. "We've trained for this, Amelia. We can defeat her!"


Ethan looked at the woman he loved, he looked into Amelia's determined eyes, and found the strength he needed to win this battle. As they stood side by side, the ground beneath their feet began to rumble, as if the earth itself had come to life. A deep shadow fell over them, engulfing everything in darkness.


The Micro soldiers, scattered in panic as the ominous shadow covered them. Ethan and Amelia exchanged a worried glance, sensing something far beyond their comprehension was about to unfold.


Then, as if the sky itself had transformed, they looked up to see a bizarre sight. The sky was filled with what appeared to be skin, massive pieces of brown and gray stretching as far as their eyes could see. It was an eerie and surreal sight, leaving them frozen with fear.


Before they could react, the massive skin ceiling began descending toward them with an unstoppable force. Panic surged through their veins as they tried to run, but it was too late. The enormous skin mass crushed everything in its path, turning everything and everyone into a bloody paste. 

***


As Zara basked in the sun's gentle light and warmth, a small itch tickled her shoulder. Without even glancing, she instinctively brought up her hand and swatted at the source of irritation with a burst of force. Unaware of the lives she had crushed.

***

BELLY BUTTON


As they traveled deep within the dark tunnel, covered in layers and layers of sweaty, heated skin, the Virls pressed on with unwavering determination. The walls around them were like the folds of the largest cavern they had ever encountered, creating an otherworldly and claustrophobic atmosphere. With weapons capable of shattering the mightiest boulder, they knew they needed all the strength they could muster to face the unknown that lay ahead.


The vile, pungent smell permeated the air, assaulting their senses with its repulsiveness. It was a scent that seemed to drain their energy, and yet still they moved on. 


Passing by boulder-sized dandruff and towering black hairs that loomed over them like sinister pillars, they pressed forward, drawn by a sense of duty. 


The Virls, armed with their drill-like weapons, continued to pierce the sweaty and humid skin, their determination driving them forward. They fired relentlessly at the walls that surrounded them, trying to break through and find a way out, but their efforts seemed futile as the walls remained unyielding.


"Shit, it smells in here," one soldier said, his voice strained as he coughed from the toxic odor filling the air.


"Keep moving, we can't stop, not yet," another soldier urged, his voice resolute despite the dire situation.


Despite their best efforts to press on, one by one, soldiers began to drop, overcome by the overpowering smell. The muck and grime covering their bodies made it increasingly difficult to move, and the walls, now covered in sticky sweat, became like a trap, ensnaring many of the soldiers in their desperate attempts to escape.


"Shit! We're dropping like flies," someone exclaimed, their words punctuated by desperation.


Amidst the chaos, Zara, one of the Virls, refused to give up hope. She saw her comrades falling around her, and she knew they needed a way out.


As the tunnel trembled and shook around her, Zara felt a surge of urgency to find a way out. She could sense the imminent danger closing in on her and her people. With her eyes wide in shock, she looked back and saw the colossal wall advancing, its deep ridges resembling a hungry maw, ready to engulf them all.


"Everyone, run!" Zara shouted, her voice filled with determination.


As the ground of living flesh opened up, a wave of pulsating tissue surged forward, engulfing the soldiers who were unable to escape in time. Zara and the surviving members of her group watched in horror as their comrades disappeared beneath the writhing mass.


"We have to find a way out of here, now!" Zara shouted, her voice filled with urgency as she looked at the pulsating walls that surrounded her. 


She saw no escape through the glistening walls seeing no escape closed her eyes and smiled as she awaited the wall of moving flesh, the massive moving wall crashed into her and hundreds more of her Conrad's, turning them all into nothingness

***

Zara with irritation pushed her clothes aside and  plunged her finger into her belly button, twisting it like a drill as she tried her best to get rid of an irritating itch. 


"Ah so much better." She said with a smile, unaware of the pore people she had smeared against her own flesh. 

***

FOOT


The Virls looked up at the colossal body that loomed above them, its immense size impossible to ignore. The air was thick with the aroma of cheese and a distinct feminine musk that surrounded them. They stood together on a smooth, polished surface that seemed to stretch on endlessly. It was an otherworldly place, unlike anything they had encountered before.


In the far-off distance, they gazed upon mountainous titans that they could barely recognize as toes. These massive toes wiggled with a threatening rumble, making the Virls feel small and insignificant in comparison.


The Virls gazed in awe and trepidation at the colossal titan before them. It stood tall and imposing, a monolith of power and strength that seemed impervious to any attack they could muster. Its sheer size and presence left the Virls with an unsettling realization - they would never be able to bring her down, this warrior was just too massive.

Chapter End Notes:

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234