- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! 


(Not full image, see it all on my Patreon.)


They stood in awe and terror, the inhabitants of Lilliput, their gazes locked on the distant horizon of their bustling city, Aurelia.


From within their city of Aurelia, their eyes remained transfixed on the ascending horizon that bore a colossal enigma beyond comprehension—a form so immense that it dispersed the very clouds and fractured the earth's crust, allowing molten magma to breach the surface.


An eerie scent cloaked the entire metropolis, a peculiar amalgamation of familiar body odors and perfumes. The city itself sweltered, sapping the vitality the denizens desperately clung to with each passing second.


Piercing screams filled the air as the advancing behemoth drew nearer, its thunderous movements quaking the earth, launching unfortunate souls, unable to seek refuge in time, high into the sky.


Countless Lilliputians shared a solitary question as they gazed upon the tawny ramparts adorned with canyon-like ridges spanning its expanse.

"What the hell am I looking at?" they murmured to themselves, bearing witness to the cataclysmic climax of their world.

***


Lillian Alford, affectionately known as Lilly, cast her gaze downward upon the world, a realm that appeared delicate and diminutive—so much so that traversing it would require just a few strides, while its destruction could be as simple as a gentle pinch with her pinky finger. Her eyes fixated on the ground below, where faint gray patches speckled the area around her toes.

Familiar with the concept of Lilliputians, she comprehended their minuscule stature in comparison to Brobdingnagians, recognizing them as beings dwarfed even smaller than ants within that realm. It was clear to her that these inconspicuous creatures and their king-sized cities would forever remain beyond her sight, able to be obliterated by the tiniest droplet of her saliva or the most delicate teardrop from her eye.


"That must be a country," she mused aloud, understanding that a country's vastness was the only scale grand enough for her to perceive.

With a stroke of her black ponytail, Lilly surveyed the array of nations strewn across her legs, a sense of anticipation bubbling within her as she contemplated the playful havoc she could unleash.


Lilly's gaze then shifted to her own body, her attention drawn to the snug bra that struggled to contain her burgeoning bosom, which seemed eager to break free from their constraints. Her eyes trailed down to her bikini, a garment that insistently crept deeper into her nether regions with every shift she made.


A flush of embarrassment spread across her cheeks as she took note of her rather unsuitable attire.


"I can only imagine the spectacle I must be unintentionally providing," she murmured, a shy smile gracing her lips. "I wonder if the Lilliputians are able to appreciate the view, that is, assuming they can even recognize me amidst all of this."


Lilly's contemplative gaze rested on her surroundings, a mix of curiosity and amusement dancing within her as she pondered the potential reactions of the diminutive inhabitants of this realm she now inhabited.


Lilly's intrigue led her to slowly lower herself, a playful grin on her lips as her voluminous ass  inched closer to the minuscule nation of inhabitants she couldn't distinguish. The thoughts swirled in her mind—what was their perspective on the world around them? What did these Lilliputians perceive from their tiny vantage point?


A surge of desire coursed through her, the palpitations of her immense heart resonating with the growing lust. As her anticipation peaked, her legs finally gave way, causing her colossal form to crash to the ground. The impact of her colossal butt created a scene akin to her buttocks making contact with sand. The ground erupted in clouds of dust that billowed even as far as her face, the aftermath resembling the caress of smoke against her exposed skin.

A bewildered "Huh?" escaped her lips as the ground beneath her seemed to intensify in heat. Casting her gaze downward, she discovered her posterior immersed in molten magma.


"It's not even painful," she exclaimed, a mix of astonishment and disbelief coloring her tone. She adjusted herself, finding comfort within the embrace of the scorching magma. Her palms pressed against the ground, only to witness the very earth yield to her touch, as if her fingers had transformed into searing spears, subsumed by the lava's fiery dance.


With a gratified sigh, Lilly surrendered to the sensation, her eyes closing as a throaty moan escaped her lips. Enveloped in this extraordinary power, she relished every moment, lost in a world where her dominance knew no bounds.

***


The citizens of Aurelia struggled to discern the details of the towering figure before them—a monument of womanly magnificence whose very silhouette seemed to devour the surrounding light. Despite the overwhelming obscurity, an unspoken understanding rippled through the onlookers, recognizing the colossal presence as that of a woman.


"Could it be a Brob?" a man inquired, squinting to catch a glimpse of the colossal maiden.

"Nah, no Brob could be that massive," countered another man, his tone tinged with disbelief. "I never thought I'd witness this day—laying eyes on a Prodigian," he admitted, a sense of fatalism weighing in his voice. "It's like the gods have cast their fury upon us."


The words hung heavy in the air, a collective realization dawning upon the people—a profound understanding that their fate was sealed.


As the Prodigian spoke, her voice resonated like thunderclaps, making even the most booming of sounds seem as feeble as a child's toy horn. The sheer volume of her voice left a lasting impact, an indelible memory for those who had the fortune, or misfortune, of hearing it. Her toes, agile in their movement, bore through layers upon layers of earth, concealing whole mountain ranges within their crevices. Beneath the expanse of her brown-skinned feet lay the remnants of countless nations, while others met their demise under the deluge of sweat cascading from her form. She was an embodiment of nature's raw might, a force that swept away civilizations with an inexorable power.


A seismic tremor surged through the air, an irresistible energy that pinned every last Lilliputian to the ground. One by one, they were hurled away, helpless against this immense force, until the very final individual was cast aside. The sky overhead relinquished its clouds, allowing an incomprehensible monolith to approach—a mass of such proportions that it resembled an unidentifiable phenomenon plummeting from the boundless expanse above.


A colossal impact resounded, a cataclysmic "BOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!" that resonated with a deafening might. The very earth quaked in response, and an all-encompassing shockwave surged forth, obliterating entire nations, cracking the ground to form abysses that swallowed cities whole.


Amidst the devastation, surviving souls emitted anguished cries as they were flung skyward, accompanied by vast debris of stone and fragments of edifices. Their screams faded into silence as they descended, crashing back to the ground and transforming into naught but crimson smears of flesh and blood.


A desperate exodus ensued, the populace fleeing for their lives as molten lava surged from the earth's depths. The world itself became a maelstrom of flames, an unforgiving inferno that consumed all in its path. Undeniably, this marked the apocalypse—the termination of existence as it was once known.

***


"Are you certain about this, Lilly?" Jane's voice carried a note of concern as she gazed at her sister.


Lilly pivoted, her expression unwavering, to meet Jane's worried gaze. "Don't sweat it, Jane. We're not going to run into any issues," she assured, a playful grin tugging at her lips. She idly rubbed her posterior against the scorched earth beneath her. "Remember, they're nothing more than germs to us," she added confidently, her gaze sweeping over the lava-covered terrain between her legs.


Jane's gaze dropped to the ground, a shy smile on her lips as she tentatively raised her top, revealing her own ample bosom. The very feature that had once bred self-consciousness within her had transformed in this realm of diminutiveness, kindling a peculiar attraction toward the minuscule inhabitants she could barely perceive.

Squatting down, Jane lowered her face close to the delicate ground. She allowed her fingers to wiggle within the molten lava, a warm sensation enveloping her. Unintentionally, a smile tugged at her lips, a newfound connection with this world and its tiny denizens sparking within her.

"Just let go and have fun," Lilly's words echoed in Jane's ears.


A surge of exhilaration coursed through her, causing her ample bosom to jiggle as though in response. With newfound boldness, Jane stood upright, her smile radiating a mixture of excitement and liberation. Without a second thought, she began to peel off her pants, unveiling her naked ass and womanhood to the enigmatic world around her.


"Pardon me," Jane murmured politely, her voice carrying a mixture of anticipation and apprehension. She proceeded without hesitation, lowering herself down into a seated position.

In an instant, a colossal impact, a deafening "BOOOOMMMM!!!!", resonated through the air as Jane's monumental buttocks made contact with the earth. The colossal cheeks descended into the ground, their titanic mass causing them to sink miles upon miles into the depths of the planet.


"Oh my..." Jane's voice trembled with pleasure, a husky moan escaping her lips as the warmth of the earth's inner fire enveloped her bare skin. The sensation was intoxicating, the immersion into the very heart of the world beyond exhilarating.


"Didn't I tell you..." Lilly's laughter reverberated, a sense of triumph evident in her voice. "This is the most fun, isn't it?" she quipped, the unspoken answer shimmering within the atmosphere.

"Y-yes..." Jane managed to breathe out, a mixture of awe and delight coloring her response.

The hapless Lilliputians found themselves trapped in a nightmare as an already dire situation escalated further—now they faced not just one Prodigian but two. Powerless to intervene, they could only gaze upon these colossal beings, their faces obscured by the heavens, their bosoms causing turbulent winds that swept across half the world.


Their horrified gaze shifted upwards as colossal digits descended from the heavens, annihilating entire countries and ensnaring countless cities between the fleshy crevices that surrounded them on all sides. Surrender was their only option as they knelt, forced to bear witness to the darkening sky once more, a massive mass of flesh plummeting earthward.


"BOOOOMMMM!!!!" The deafening impact shook the entire continent, lifting the landmass upward, rupturing the ground and giving rise to new mountain ranges veiled in molten fury. The skies turned crimson as ash filled the atmosphere.


Buttocks, immense and unstoppable, blanketed the land for miles, sinking deeper and deeper into the earth's embrace.


"When will it end?" the people whispered, their voices trembling in the midst of the chaos, their hope dwindling as they endured this relentless cataclysm.

Chapter End Notes:

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234