- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! 


She felt nothing but anger as she sat down on the warm brittle ground that seemed to break apart against her body. 


Kiyoko Hanzo stared down at the little world of the smalls. She looked at the minuscule bumps that she soon concluded to be high rise mountains, she stared in awe at the little puddles that could only be deep lakes. These things only made it ever more clear that she did not belong in this feeble world. 


“I should never have made that bet.” She whispered to herself in anger. 


Kiyoko felt bad as she felt her bottom sink deeper and deeper into the ground. She couldn’t fathom what her very body was doing to the world around her just by exciting, all around her were small grey patches that seemed to be that of moss growing in the hot sun and yet she knew better. 


“Cities…” she whispered in wonder, for never before had she seen such a micro wonder. 


“Oh wow…” she said with a small smile. “You little people are so cute.” Kiyoko said letting loose a girlish squill as she cupped her hands together. 


She wanted a closer look at the smalls that called such a tiny thing a city and yet her sense of wonder soon vanished along with her smile as she remembered what she had to do. 


“I’m sorry.” She said with regret. “But I only need to destroy a few of your cities.” 


Kiyoko with a sullen frown repositioned herself, the ground was scraped away by her impenetrable flesh and already where a dozen cities wiped away by her massive body. 


Kiyoko was a nice girl who rarely ever did anything wrong. What she was about to do, she would never have done in a million years and yet she had lost the bet with her friends and in doing so needed to pay the consequences. 


“I just need to show my butt to the biggest city of the world if the smalls.” She said to herself in reinsurance. “I can do this.” 


Kiyoko looked in between her legs and it was then that she saw it. The city of flowerview itself, which was said to be the biggest city in the micro world. 


Such a thought out a smile on her face as she looked at the “biggest” city that she could easily pick up with one hand, that she could crush with one cheek by accident. 


“So small.” 


Kiyoko began to blush in embarrassment which her friends had told her countless times was foolish, feeling embarrassment for microbes one could barely see truly made no sense and yet their was one problem, Kiyoko saw these little beings as equals. 


Her smile returned as her body began to heat up. “I hope you little guys enjoy the show.” 

***


The cities of the land of the smalls began to heat up with a unrivaled heat that made the people sweat. The very air reeked of the feminine smell of flowers and beo. 


The ground began to rumble as the once clear sky turned dark and skin colored. The ground began to shake and rip apart. The wind went wild as womanly pheromones pushed its way into the the cities, turning the peoples minds mush. 


People thought only one thing. 


““What is going to happen to us.”” 

*** 


Kiyoko felt a small tingle run up against her crotch as a new feeling ran threw her body. 


She hated to admit it but she loved the feeling of the tiny world being destroyed by her body. She felt discussed and yet lust. 


These raging thought made her lose focus causing her to lean back and fall to the tiny world below. 


Her massive rear crashed into the ground, destroying the city completely against her flesh. Lost in her passion she didn’t even realize the destruction she had caused until it was too late. 


“Oh dear.” 

***

(SEE FULL PICTURE AND STORY ON PATREON.)


A BET GONE WRONG PT 2




https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234



Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. 

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234