- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy and plz support my work on Patreon! 


(See full image on my Patreon.) 


Tadami Inayuki cherished the sensation of the wind rushing past her face, delighting in the sight of wispy clouds parting around her. Yet, her greatest joy came from the ground quivering beneath her immense presence. With a content smile, she brushed her long, obsidian hair from her porcelain face as she peered down at the miniature world beneath her.


This land was known as the "Realm of the Descendants," inhabited by a civilization known as the "Luminoth," a diminutive people dwelling close to the borders of her colossal domain.


"Keep advancing, crush them all," urged a tiny voice, barely audible in its squeakiness.


Tadami glanced at her right shoulder and discovered a minuscule figure clinging to a strand of her hair. Squinting her eyes, she could just make out the form of her microscopic husband.


"I see the city, Tadami!" he exclaimed with enthusiasm. "I can spot all those traitorous cities from here!" He shouted, his gaze fixed on her monumental visage, nearly lost amid her forest-thick black hair.


"I don't know," Tadami's voice resonated like thunder. "Must I truly obliterate them all?" she pondered, tilting her head to get a better view of her husband, who appeared as a mere dot in her immense world.


Tadami observed as her diminutive husband shook his head, his tiny form perched confidently amidst her colossal landscape.


"Don't worry; all this land belongs to me," he declared with a hint of cockiness, a gesture she found endearing. "If I say you can destroy it, then you can destroy it, as simple as that," he asserted, puffing out his chest.


"Alright," Tadami responded, turning her attention back to the minuscule realm below. She wouldn't defy her husband; it was a deeply ingrained tradition in her family that wives should heed their husbands' wishes, regardless of their size or intellect.


As Tadami wiggled her colossal toes, a wry smirk crossed her face. She couldn't help but find the absurdity of this tradition amusing, especially given her current circumstances. Her husband was smaller than a microbe in her vast world. A mere exhale of her breath could disperse him like fragile dust. Yet, strangely, this power dynamic thrilled her.


She resolved to surrender her colossal power to this minuscule man, to allow his insignificant presence to dominate her entirely. It was his desires and her pleasure that would mark the end of this diminutive land.


"Very well," she replied with a sly smile, once more sweeping her luxuriant hair from her face. In that moment, as her husband's wishes guided her actions, Tadami felt an exhilarating rush of submission and control intertwine in a most unconventional dance.

***

The Luminoth people could scarcely believe their eyes as they collectively gazed upward, their necks craned, at the colossal toes that loomed over their once-peaceful mountain ranges, extending for miles into the sky. No one could even discern the apex of the monolithic invader that now dominated their homeland.


The devastation was staggering, and they couldn't begin to count how many of their cities had already fallen victim to the giant's relentless advance. Her feminine scent, mixed with an overpowering perspiration, enveloped the land, inducing dizziness and causing many to lose consciousness. Earth-shaking tremors toppled buildings, reducing small towns and cities to rubble, while shockwaves obliterated anything left standing in their wake. Massive cannons, like colossal maws, swallowed all that dared to cross their path.


The colossal rise and fall of her breasts generated turbulent winds, sending people and structures hurtling for miles, never to be seen again. Her elegant dark dress scraped against the earth, erasing cities that had miraculously survived the initial onslaught beneath her enormous feet. 


For the Luminoth, the last fleeting glimpse of happiness was often the sight of colossal, pillar-sized legs—thick and powerful, stretching up into the heavens for miles, only to be obscured by an impenetrable black fabric, forever out of reach. Her musk invaded their nostrils making them frantic with an overwhelming lust and fascination, they found themselves trapped between the giant's formidable legs, a place where awe and dread collided.

***


Tadami's countenance darkened as she surveyed the land below with emotionless eyes. In her heart, there was only one man she loved and desired, and he was safely perched on her shoulder. The fate of this tiny realm held little significance to her, and if her husband wished for its demise, then so be it.


She bent down slightly, hoping to get a closer look at the inhabitants of this miniature world. She could barely discern the minuscule cities that sparkled on the ground, and tiny figures, their clothing colors the only distinguishing feature visible from her vantage point. Her grin widened as she contemplated the myriad ways she could interact with them.


Suddenly, she felt warmth on her cheek, chin, and forehead. With a sense of surprise, she scanned her surroundings, spotting gnat-like objects buzzing around her face. Tiny explosions erupted against her voluminous hair as she moved.


"Oh my," she remarked with fascination. "Am I being attacked?" She inquired with an amused tone.


"Pay them no mind," her husband's voice resonated into her ear.


"Of course," she replied politely, a smile playing on her lips as she straightened back up.


"Do it, my beloved wife," Tadami's husband urged.


A flush of embarrassment colored her cheeks as she loosened her clothing and began to disrobe. 


She stood completely naked her breasts pushing the clouds with their girth. 


Tadami couldn't deny the rush of both embarrassment and excitement that coursed through her as she stood amidst this fragile world naked. Her nipples grew erect as with a tantalizing smile on her face, she gracefully descended to her knees, her colossal weight sinking deep into the earth, obliterating miles of land beneath her.


Her magnificent hair cascaded over her shoulder as she peered down at the tiny realm, her delicate hand descending with deliberate force. As her palm slammed into the ground, an earth-shattering shockwave erupted, cleaving mountains in two and leveling the land in its relentless path of destruction. 


She licked her lips with anticipation unaware of the small little plane flying by her nipple. Her focus was to occupied with the cities down below. 

***


Captain David Reynolds struggled to maintain control of his aircraft as the minuscule movements of the colossal giant sent shockwaves rippling through the skies, jolting his plane back and forth.


"Damn it!" he shouted, his knuckles white as he gripped the controls with determination. The endless expanses of flesh curved like rolling hills, making navigation treacherous at best. This titan, this behemoth of unimaginable size and power, posed an existential threat to their world.


"Everyone, hold on tight!" he yelled, his voice laced with genuine concern, as he did his utmost to guide the aircraft through the tumultuous turbulence caused by the giant's actions. In the face of such overwhelming force, Captain Reynolds and his crew could only hope to survive the cataclysmic encounter with this living force of nature.

Chapter End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234