- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! And please remember if you want to see more of my work and the other half of this story than please join me on Patreon.


https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Tabitha Hendricks stood before the tiny city that was so small that not one building or house made it pass her toes. 


Tabitha smiled knowing that not even the supposed high rise mountains could eclipse her toes. 


“Hello my little friends.” Tabitha said from up above. As she slowly bent down to get a closer look at the tiny city. “Today I have a little surprise for my tiny friend named Boris himmingway.” 


Tabitha Hendricks was a workout model that had many fans online. She had a tone body and a beautiful physique and right now she was answering a fan request to one of the little people named Boris Himmingway. 


She usually never answered such requests from men who wanted nothing more than to leer at her with eyes filled with nothing but lust. 


[“Please give me a demonstration of your amazing workout.] 


It was this request that found its way into her computer and for some strange reason she couldn’t finds herself refusing such a thing. To her the writer of this request seemed like a kindred sprite. 


“Look closely now Boris,  you are in for the ride of your life.” 


Tabitha began to spread her legs, getting prepared for the exercise to come. 


She took a massive step backwards creating distance between herself and the tiny city. This was the first time she had been in this minuscule world and couldn’t help but wonder what exactly did she look like to the little people below. 


“First let’s start with some jumping jacks.” 

*** 


Boris was awoken from his sleep from the calling of his name that sounded like the echoing of thunder. 


“What the!!!” He yelled out as his whole room shook with extreme force. Boris fell to the floor and struggled to stand back up. He with wobbly steps walked towards the window that rested in his bed room. 


Boris opened his mouth wide as he was met with a tannish wall that towards miles and miles away in the distance. The air held the small scent of women’s perfume and sweat. 


He drew his eyes attention upward. “It can’t be. It can’t be her.” His heart began to beat faster and excitement filled his body. “It’s really her, Tabitha Hendricks.”

*** 


Tabithas massive body jumped up and down creating earth shattering quakes that uplifted the ground and destroyed many cities with their vibrations alone, her arms waved up and down creating massive winds that created powerful hurricanes that ran all around the countries, such winds sent planes crashing to the ground or into the giants moving body. 


Tabitha never noticed the black smoke that appeared on her legs and waving arms. She with sweat appearing on her forehead continued to focus on her exercise. 


“Ok next is push-ups.” She said with determination, coming to a complete stop.


Tabitha got down on her knees and with little to no care placed both of her hands against the ground. She loved the feeling of the dirt between her fingers. 


“Ok begin.” She said with with a smirk. 

***


To the little people the world seemed to be falling apart as massive drops of sweat fell to the earth, swallowing up cities and crushing people with their massive weight and drowning others unlucky enough to get in their ways. 


The ground broke apart creating deep cannons that swallowed people and cities alike, none wild ever be seen again.


Many cities where crushed out of existence as mighty fingers that stood as Pillar’s in the sky dug deep into the ground. 


In all of this chaos Boris stood in the middle of the wrecked streets. His cheeks where rosey red as only one goal filled his head. 


“I have to speak with her.” 

*** 


Tabitha finished her push-ups and stood up to her full height. She brushed the dirt from her hands. She widened her legs and began to squat up and down. 


Her legs flexed, revealing her tense muscles that where impenetrable by any man made weapon created by the tinies. 


She breathes hard unaware of the countless planes that exploded against her crotch. Her mind was filled with thought of Boris Himmingway. 


“To think that, that man is somewhere down their.” Tabitha said looking down at the world around her. 


She stopped squatting and bathed in the sweat that covered her body. It was then that she saw something bright shining like the embers of a dying fire atop one of the tiny mountain tops. 


“What is that.” 

*** 


Boris had climbed to the top of the crumbling mountains, and even while standing so high up he couldn’t even reach the giants toes. 


With flare in hand Boris waves his hand as high as he could. 


“She sees me.” Boris said in excitement as the giant with booking foot steps walks towards him. 


Soon his excitement disappears as the rocks beneath his feet begin to crumb and break apart. “Oh Shit!” Boris yelled as he began to plummet to his death. He closed his eyes and awaited the end.” 


“Oof!” Boris yelled out as his body fell against something hard and yet warm. 


He opened up his eyes and saw a skin colored ground, he looked up slowly and saw in the distance a giant eyes that took up his whole views 


“Tabitha Hendricks I presume.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please support me on Patreon! 


https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234