- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy and please support me on Patreon. 

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234



Kiyoko walked through the world of the smalls carrying a small chunk of earth that held the largest city of the small world, Gildred itself. Her shoes dug deep into the earth leaving massive shoe shaped craters that covered miles and miles of land. 


City where wiped away as she made her journey, cities that where so minuscule that she didn't even feel them against the bottom of her shoes. 


Kiyoko looked down at the tiny icy mountains and for a moment stopped walking as she stood  seemingly in a trance. Sweat formed from her body as the suns rays brushed up against her skin. 


"Oh my..." Kiyoko said as she wiped the sweat from her brow. "It feels like the sun is so close to me." She said as she looked up at the sky it was then that an idea popped up in her head. 


Kiyoko looked down at the tiny world beneath her feet. "Well I don't want to get a heat stroke." She said in justification as she grabbed ahold of her clothes and began to strip down to her bra and underwear.

***

The people of the tiny world looked up at the sky in panic as massive drops of sweat fell like unstoppable meteorites from the heavens. 


These sweat drops rolled through the cities carrying liquid that towered higher than the skyscrapers themselves, liquid that could fill the deepest lake and yet would still overflow. 


People drowned, and where crushed by overbearing water pressure, and others where left looking up at the monolithic figure of the giantess that was striping in front of their eyes. 

***


Kiyoko felt as free a bird as she stood half naked. The very fact that so many little people where looking up at her, that so many people would never be able to ignore her enormous visage sent chills up her spine. 


Kiyoko brought her gaze downward at one of the many tiny cities that stood close to her feet. She took a sexy pose. "What do you tiny people think, am I the most beautiful person you have ever seen?"  

***

The people of the small world looked up at the giantess who assumed a sexy pose from up above. 


Buildings crumbled, fissures opened up in the ground, vehicles, people, trees and anything else not rooted to the ground where flung high into the air. 

***


Kiyoko with rosey cheeks continued to walk through the minuscule lands of the smalls while holding the small city of Gildred itself. 


Kiyoko looked towards the tiny thing that she held with as much care and gentleness as she could. She brought her face closer to the city, she smiled as she glimpsed down at the tiny buildings, she could barely see the tiny specks that she knew where people.


"Don't worry my little friends I'm taking you back home." She said as if she where doing a selfless act. Kiyoko breathed in deeply, unaware of the damage she was causing. 

***

Her face was like a rising sun to the inhabitants of Gildred. They could do nothing as the giantess held their lives in her hands. 


It was then as the tiny people stood in shock and fear that they felt a rush of air blow past their hair, rushing air that grew stronger and stronger. 


Soon people where blown off their feet and flown towards the two caves that floated in the air, the two caves that where nostrils. 


The tinies flying wildly bashed up against her nose hairs, dying as they where ether cut in half or crushed into a bloody pulp, they were the lucky ones. The unlucky ones drowned in a horrible death as they found themselves stuck in her mucus. 

***

Kiyoko Feeling a small tickling in her nose brought her face back away from the tiny city in her hands as a tiny and growing urge overtook her. The urge to sneeze. 


AAAACCHOOOO!!!!" She sneezed out in the open air creating a blast of air that ripped apart the clouds that floated by her face. 


Kiyoko would never know that hers sneeze would turn many tiny people in her hands and to the people below deaf for the rest of their lives. 


"Excuse me." She said with a giggle. 


Kiyoko continued walking towards her destination, turning a blind eye to the death and destruction against her massive soles.

Chapter End Notes:

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234