- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! 


Hera Hendricks was a 19 year old girl who was taking her annual camping trip with her family. She was a out going girl who loved the outdoors, she loved walking  amongst the trees and animals. She was a kind and gentle soul at heart, but constantly her father had to warn her of her recklessness. 


Out here she could ignore the words of her father, ignore the struggles of her life and just be free, and as she walked out amongst the open fields of the forest deep she had gotten her wish, until from the corner of her eyes she saw something beaming with lights, something grey. 


"What is that?" Hera asked walking closer to the small thing implanted on the ground. 


Her excitement seemed to grow the closer she got. She got on her knees and crawled towards the shining substance. 


"What do we have here."

***


My name is Edward, Edward Crooze and I bore witness to the end of the world. 


It all began with the shaking, the earthquakes that grew stronger and stronger. The buildings began to crumble, glass began to break and the once clear air was replaced with woman's perfume with the small trace of sweat. 


People would ask "What is happening?" They would ask. "Is it a earthquake?" 


They would never know, not at least for a few seconds. I did though, I knew what was coming, for at the moment I stood on the tallest building in the city and so I saw her from afar crawling on all fours. 


She was hot beyond belief but gigantic. The most gigantic thing I had ever seen in my life. If she stood up to her full height she would be miles and miles high. 


She was a moving mountain and soon this giantess stood over the city with her hands on both sides. She looked down at the city smiling with excitement. Which I wasn't sure at the time was a good thing or a bad thing. 

***


Hera looked down at the small grey moss that shined in the suns rays. 


"It looks so beautiful." She said mystified. 


Hera brought her fingers down onto the grey moss. She carefully pinched her fingers together trapping a small piece of the grayish moss in between her fingers. She brought it up to her face. 


"Oh my god." She said as she squinted at the substance that she held close to her eye. "This isn't moss." She said as she turned her gaze downward towards the little shinning thing. 


She squinted her eyes and barely saw the tiny moving colors that she soon recognized to be vehicles, the even smaller blurry figures that could only be people, running around trying to escape her gaze. 


"That means these little thing are..." she looked at the small grey thing she held with with fingers. "Buildings." 

***


We could do nothing as the giant lowered her fingers into the city, crushing building and fleeing people in between her hard flesh. She gripped a few skyscrapers in between her fingers and brought them skyward beyond ur gaze. 


Ruble fell to the earth causing greater destruction to the city. 


"OH MY GOD THIS INST MOSS."


Her voice was like thunder from above. 


She looked down at us, her eyes filled with surprise. 


"THAT MEANS THESE LITTLE THINGS ARE BUILDINGS ."


With that one sentence it was all to clear that she recognized us, she knew what we where. 



The ground abruptly began to shake as the giantess stood back up to her full height, putting her hand over her mouth. What would she do?

***


Hers lost in her excitement from this brand new discovery forgot about the buildings in her grasp. The strength of her fingers slightly grew and the buildings crumbled into nothing against her fingers. The people inside were crushed into nothing or were trapped in the folds of her fingers.


"Oh no." She said as she looked at her finger which was now covered in grayish dirt. Hers stood up to her full height, putting her hands over her mouth in disbelief. "This has to be the discovery of the century." She said in happiness.


"Hera where are you!" 


Hera quickly turned after hearing the voice of her father. She didn't watch were she was stepping and upon hearing a loud "CRUNCH!"


"Oh shit." 


Hera looked down at her shoe. "Oh Shit!" She yelled as she saw the crush city. "Dad you ruin everything!" She screamed into the woods as she began to walk back to camp. 


Hera stomped through the woods, anger filled her to the very core and yet once again something caught her eye. Something squirming on her brown boot. 


"What is that?" She asked bending down. looking at her foot. 


"I-is that a person."

Chapter End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for more stories just like this. 


https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234