- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Story based on this collage by MAR332 https://www.deviantart.com/mar332/art/BIG-MOM-IN-THE-CANYON-1-895484405


If you like my content follow me on deviantart:  https://www.deviantart.com/sonsunio



It was a stifling hot day in the state of Arizona. A group of exhausted visitors walked back and forth as they discovered the wonders of the Grand Canyon. Among the members of this extensive group of people was Alice Branigan and her four adult children: John, Susan, Eddie and Will. At her 49 years old, Alice could consider herself a MILF in all her splendor. A stunning and fine white skin accompanied by a short but attractive blonde hair. Firm, round, huge breasts that looked like breast implants of the largest size. Thick, voluminous thighs and last but not least, an oversized, monstrous, eye-catching bubble butt.


"Mom, come with us. I want to show you something,” Eddie said.


"I hope it's quick, I don't want the guide to leave us and end up lost," Alice said.


Five years ago Alice had been widowed. The only obstacle between the juicy family inheritance and the four Branigan children was their mother. If they managed to get rid of Alice without raising suspicions, they would have access to a millionaire fortune that they would later divide equally. This is where Eddie came in, the genius of the family had designed a sinister plan to kill his mother.


"Okay, what do you want to show me?" Alice asked.


Eddie pulled an oddly shaped gun out of his backpack and pointed it at his mother.


"Bye, Mom. Say hello to dad in hell,” Eddie said.


"Goodbye fat bitch," Susan said.


"You were always a nuisance," John said.


"You'll finally stop screwing up our lives," Will finally added.


The weapon that Eddie had in his hands was nothing more than a shrink ray. The plan was to reduce his mother to the size of an ant and then eliminate her without anyone noticing. They would pass off everything that happened as a disappearance to finally claim the inheritance.


"What the hell are you doing?!" Alice said angry at the hurtful words of her children.


Eddie squeezed the trigger and a beam of blue light hit Alice. But nothing happened. The furious mother was totally the same.


"What's going on Eddie?!" Why doesn't she shrink?!" Susan said.


"Wait!" Eddie recalibrated the pistol and fired again, this time at full power.


Alice felt like an electric shock ran through her entire body. Suddenly the weapon stopped emitting energy and was engulfed in flames. Eddie released it and let it fall to the ground.


"Oh no! That was not supposed to happen!"


"What the hell did you do to me?!" Alice yelled.


Suddenly Alice felt a wave of pain throughout her body. Looking down she could see how her already enormous breasts began to swell even more. Her tight-fitting clothing was beginning to tear.


"This doesn't feel so bad," Alice said with a strange pleasure.


"We have to go! Now!"  Eddie said, terrified as he realized what had happened.


"What the hell is going on?!" Will said.


"No time for explanations! I'll tell you on the way!"


Alice's pants were beginning to crack due to the increasing expansion of her butt. The voluptuous woman's body was growing by leaps and bounds.


“Thanks for the gift, guys. You are the best children a mother could have,” Alice said with a hot smile.


Her clothes were shattered, leaving her only with a bra that did nothing to hide her gigantic breasts and a panty that exposed all her huge white buttocks. Both pieces were sky blue.


"Now I have the spotlight," she said.


When Eddie wanted to turn around his heart almost jumped out of his chest. His mother was almost a hundred meters tall, and worst of all, she was still growing. For Alice, other people had become small and defenseless ants.


"What the hell is that?!" said one of the guards.


"It is fucking giant monster!" said one of the tourists.


"How mean, I am too sexy for being a monster" Alice said laughing. 


"Run!"


Two steps were enough for Alice to approach the group of tourists, enclose them between her fingers and take them up to her face.


"Hey guys, how are you? Do you like my new size? It is a gift from my kids."


"Let us go!"


"Put us back on the ground please!"


“About that… I'm a little hungry. A woman like me needs a lot of calories to maintain her figure, so I'm sorry."


“No Please."


Alice parted her thick, reddish lips and mercilessly tossed the group of thirty people into her mouth. Eddie and his siblings watched in disgust as their mother chewed through the bodies of dozens of people.


"We have to stop her!" Will yelled.


"Shut up and get in the car!" Eddie said.


The siblings got into the truck, John stepped on the accelerator and the vehicle started moving.


"Where do you think you're going? Don't tell me you're leaving your mom alone,” Alice said.


"Why is mom the same height as a fucking building?!" Susan cried in terror.


“Somehow the polarity of the beam was reversed. It made her bigger instead of shrinking her,” Eddie said.


"Is there any way to return her to normal?" John asked.


"I need at least a week to create another beam," Eddie said.


"I don't think we have that much time," John said.


Meanwhile Alice was slowly approaching with gigantic steps. Every footstep of the colossal woman raised earthquakes around her. It was a matter of time before she caught them.


"Mom is going to catch you guys. Don't run so fast, you know I have a bad back. Sometimes I wish I didn't have such big tits,” Alice said.


Susan fell silent and looked around her. She needed to think. She was the oldest and therefore she felt that she had to solve this problem. The priority was to escape from there alive, an almost impossible goal considering that her mother was a giant whore. She needed a distraction, something to buy them time. Then she had an idea. She was aware of how horrible it would be, but there was no other way. Sacrifices had to be made.


 "I'm sorry, Will," Susan said.


 "What are you talking about?" Will asked confused.


Susan reached out, opened the car door, and kicked her brother out of the car. Will fell face down against the asphalt and when he got up he watched as his relatives abandoned him to his fate.


"Motherfuckers! Do not leave me!" Will yelled.


Suddenly two huge feet stopped behind him. The poor man felt like a gigantic presence was watching him from the heavens. His legs refused to move, fear kept him tied to the ground.


"But Will, who taught you to say such barbarities?" Alice said in her shrill, commanding voice. "I think I'll have to teach you a few manners." 


Alice reached down, extended her right arm and grabbed the helpless man with two of her fingers. Will was literally in front of his mother's gigantic face.


“You look so small, so cute." Alice said smiling.


The giantess approached her son with her lips and with a gigantic kiss left him completely covered with saliva.


"Please  forgive me mom! Let me go!" Will said terrified.


“You and your siblings said horrible things to me. You need a good lesson,” Alice said. 


The giantess looked down and took a look at her gigantic breasts with some complicity.


“No Please! Don't do it mom!”


"Come on, don't be like that. As a child you loved my boobs.”


Alice reached up and placed Will right on top of her left breast.


"Go easy on me." Alice said.  


Alice released the poor man and he fell right on top of her left boob. Will was trying to get to his feet, but keeping his balance on top of that gigantic mass of fat was impossible. Will slipped inside his mother's bra, finally getting stuck between Alice's colossal nipple and the item of clothing.


"Oh Will, you're a rascal," Alice said with a smile.


If Will dared let go of Alice's nipple he risked falling from a deadly height. Pitiable was not able to see that the real danger came from his own mother.


Alice placed both hands on her oversized breasts and began to shake them and move them from side to side frantically. Will struggled not to let go of his mother's nipple.


"I haven't felt this excited in years!"


"Stop Mom! You're going to kill me!"


Suddenly and letting herself be carried away by her impulses, Alice gave herself a powerful smack on her left breast. The screams ceased and the giantess kept silent. She knew very well what had happened. She could no longer feel her son fighting for his life.


"Will?" Alice said curiously.


The giantess reached into her bra with her right hand and pulled out the crushed and bloody remains of her son.


"Oh Will. You were always stupid, just like your siblings." 


Alice opened her mouth and placed the lifeless Will on her tongue before swallowing it.


"Delicious, at least you were of some use," Alice said.


Suddenly Alice felt a wave of heat invade her body. Her whole being was undergoing changes.


"Oh yeah, it's happening again."


Alice was growing. Eddie and his siblings had to find a way to stop their gigantic mother before it's too late.