- Text Size +

The gigantic feet laying in front of Denver were still so hot from Jackie’s run that he could literally see the steam coming off of them, and they were fogging up the wooden floor surrounding them. The words “something to eat” echoed in his head, and he become scared just to even hear what Jackie was about to say next.

With a weary sigh, she curled one of her feet onto her lap, so that her foot was facing sideways, and used one of her fingernails to scrape beneath her toenail, collecting a few specks of the toejam that had been underneath. With a snicker at her brother’s predicament, she sprinkled her findings in front of him. Shifting her legs into a butterfly position, she set her feet on their sides, bordering Denver. 

He gulped nervously as her moist soles, visibly hot and sticky, towered above him on either side. Compared to how tiny he was, they seemed as if they were nearly fifty feet tall. And because of the curve of her arches, it even seemed like they were surrounding him. She wiggled her huge, pudgy toes, the truck-sized digits reminding him of how pathetically small he was, and she ever so slightly slid her feet a tiny bit closer to him. Jackie didn’t even need to tell him to eat the gunk that she’d scraped off for him; she knew that the thought of being squished between her rank soles was terrifying on its own, and would compel her brother to do what she wanted. She didn’t even know whether or not she’d punish him at all if he didn’t eat her toejam, but it didn’t matter, because she had no doubts that he’d comply with her. There was no doubt that eating the discolored crud would easily be more revolting than anything Denver had eaten before, but the risk of incurring an even greater wrath from her was too much. Nevermind the fact that she hadn’t told him to eat it, she didn’t even say anything at all. She just stared down at him expectantly, and he shamefully shuffled forward, getting on his knees as he picked up the meager helping she’d given him. 

The amount wasn’t even as big as a mandarin orange, and the texture was similar to a paste. It reminded him of the unappetizing, basic-looking slop that people in sci-fi movies ate solely for their sustenance. Except this was the complete opposite. It had no nutritional value. It was just the collective, gunky mish-mash of his little sister’s dead skin, sweat, and dirt. And under her unblinking, watchful eyes, he lifted it to his mouth and took a bite.

Salty, grimy, bitter, sour. Mentally forced to by the girl who would apparently be owning him for the rest of his life, he gingerly swallowed Jackie’s toejam, immediately coughing as his throat tried to push it down. A deafening, hysterical laughter erupted from her, nearly unable to believe what she just saw. “Oh my God, I can’t believe you actually ate it… and I didn’t even have to tell you to! Ugh, I should make sure to record you eating some again later so I can show Aliyah.” She sighed, shaking her head and frowning at the sorry sight between her feet. “Jeez, you really were meant to be shrunken, weren’t you? It all just suits you so well.”

Denver coughed again, his head held low, and Jackie offered her fake condolences. “Oh, was it hard to swallow? Here, you might have better luck if you eat something that’s more fresh.” Shifting her feet away from her sides, she slapped them onto the floor in front of the shrunken man, and he instinctively recoiled from the fresh wave of foot stink that flew his way. But unlike before, now she actually had given him an order, and luckily he was subservient enough not to fight back, as if there would be any point in trying to resist anyways.

He wasn’t even as tall as her big toe as he approached it. Almost, but Denver still had to reach upwards to get the crevice beneath her toenail, where he could see plenty of toejam waiting for him now. He lifted both his hands up to grab some, and then tried grabbing some. But he hadn’t expected his hand to shift right through it, like he was sticking his hand into some mud. The surface of Jackie’s body was still so hot that it kept her toejam soft and mushy, like a constant state of melting. Scooping it out from the hot, wet crevice beneath her toenail, some of the gunk accidentally splattered onto Denver’s naked body, and his hands and forearms were mostly covered with it as he retracted them. “Hmm…” Jackie mused. “I think you should clean out under my toenails more often. Your hands are so much smaller than anything I’d be able to use; it’d be stupid of me not to ask you. But don’t worry about that right now. You only had one bite of that other stuff, so I’m sure you’re still plenty hungry… right?”

Denver’s hands were shaking as he lifted them to his mouth again and stuck his tongue out. He hesitated for a moment, gagging at the horrific stench, ripe and cheesy odors plunging into his nostrils. But he still had to follow through, so he finished raising his hand up and licked the hot, sloppy toejam off his palm, doing what he could to choke it down. “That’s it…” Jackie smirked, “lick it aaaaall up. A year ago we didn’t even know I could shrink you, and now you’re swallowing loads of your little sister’s toejam. Drinking and bathing in gallons of sweat from her armpits. And if all goes well, about to permanently transform yourself with an unnatural concentration of her farts jammed into your lungs.” 

She was laying it on thick, but that just made it that much more funny to her. Now that she knew she wouldn’t be regrowing him like all their previous encounters, it was suddenly a whole lot easier to stop treating him like her brother and start treating him like her toy. It wasn’t that she didn’t still love him to some degree, and she wasn’t evil and cruel enough to want his life to be pure hell for decades to come. But there was no longer any societal pressure like normal to keep her in check. She could be a little mean whenever she wanted to, whether it was making him feast from her body or sticking him in the most embarrassing of places, and never have to face the consequences ever again. In taking his freedom, she had given even more to herself.

“Oh how far you’ve fallen,” she sighed, snatching him back up and deciding it was time for him to go back in his box. “I’ve already had so much fun with you now that I don’t have to worry about the repercussions, and it hasn’t even been a full day! I can only imagine how many more adventures the two of us have left together.”