- Text Size +

Leaning back in a computer chair beside a lilac-colored plush bedspread, Honda watches as the piles of frill and lace covered clothing slowly disappear into the suitcases on the floor. Her eyes drift to the dark, loose dress hanging from a tall, porcelain skinned, raven-haired woman moving back and forth between the clothing and cases.


The repetitious motions of her pale skin and black clothing appear more like some sort of solemn priestess completing a strange ritual than someone packing to leave she thinks to herself.


Beginning to grow uncomfortable from the silence within the room, she turns towards the other girl and clears her throat roughly before speaking.


“I- I mean… you’re sure you have to go, right Sammy? I mean- this is what you want to do yeah?” Honda stutters over her words attempting to break through the stifled feelings currently overwhelming her.


Laughing, Sammy turns and brushes some of the dark hair out of her face, smiling as she responds. “Yes, I’ve been trying to get into this school forever remember? Plus, it’s only like an hour away, what are you so worried about? Think I’m going to forget about my cute little girlfriend just because I’m one town over?”


Honda pouts, blushing and embarrassed at the teasing comments. “Well, no I mean… Kind of, I guess. What about it! Look, I just wish there was some way I could come with you or something! This is gonna suck so hard! Isn’t there something you could do or like, some way I could come-"


"I’d do anything to just be able to spend the semester with you instead of being stuck here in this shitty town by myself for the next god knows how long!” Slumping over onto the bed, she folds her arms beneath her head leaning from the chair in a dramatically defeated pose.


Feeling the warm presence of Sammy’s soft hand on her shoulder she pulls her head back up, blowing her fluffy unkempt hair out of her mouth as she gazes up towards the taller girl.


“Hmm… some way to take you with me huh? Are you sure you’d do anything…? I guess there is… one thing we could do. Remember that magic stone we used that one time?” The dark-haired girl says smiling a fox eyed grin down towards Honda’s hunched over frame.


“Oh!- Oh yeah! What do you mean though? Are you going to use some kind of weird magic on me or something? How is that going to help? Last time I saw you use it, you turned those creepo guys into little dolls. Wait… what happened to those anyways- are they still around here? They were still creepy even as toys."


"Wait you’re not gonna turn me into a toy or something are you? Ew, no that’s spooky and I’m just gonna end up sitting on a shelf or something!” Honda spouts, sitting up and pushing her clenched fists against her sides as she rapidly begins trying to assume what Sammy might be thinking.


Giggling again, Sammy pats Honda’s head and shushes her before calmly speaking to reassure her. “No- no no. I had something fairly more… intimate in mind. A way I could take you with me and keep you… very, very close to me as much as you want~”


Blushing slightly Sammy gestures a single long painted fingernail towards the pile of underwear laying on the bed still unpacked into the suitcase. Honda blushes as she scans the area taking a moment to figure out what her girlfriend is implying.


“Wa- Oh… Are you saying you could turn me into one a pair of your PANTIES? OH- Woah- ho-ho Ahh- I… uhh- WELL. Uhh.” Honda runs her fingers through her hair glimpsing back and forth between the tall, pale girl’s mischievously grinning face and leaned over form and the pile of delicate, pastel-colored undergarments laying on the bedspread.


“Well, what do you think? You could be right up close to me, possibly all day long… and all night long I guess depending on how long you want me to wear you~ And this way I could easily sneak you around and take you wherever."


"You could even come into the dorms with me or whatever tucked right up under my skirt, and no one would ever be the wiser. I suppose you’d have to deal with everything that comes with that, like being squished under my body and-” Sammy says before being swiftly interrupted by Honda’s excited voice, speaking as she grabs onto the standing girls arm.


Sitting up entirely she looks up at her with stars in her eyes, her face already red with arousal and excitement before she can finish. “Ooooh! Yes! Yes! Do it! Do it now I want to be your undies that’s soooo hot! Oh GOD. You gotta like cover for me or whatever? Alright? Like send some messages for me and stuff I want to go with you tonight so I can be there for your first night.”


“Haha, are you sure? That was a pretty quick reaction. You know what this means right? Your whole body, your entire existence and perception is going to be transmogrified, like you’re literally going to experience being a pair of my underwear. You’re not going to be able to move or anything and I’m not sure exactly what it’s going to be like. I’m not even sure if you’ll be able to really talk or anything so once you’re transformed, you’ll just have to wait until I turn you back…”


“Yeah- yeah, I get it, like the doll guys- transo-whatevered. I get it. Look I’m not THAT dumb. But I’d be really stupid to pass up the chance to be that close to your… soft… warm… places” Honda interjects, looking off dreamily for a moment before shaking her head to finish her thought.


“It’d be crazier not to do it! So, what- I’m sure you’ll take good care of me right? I’ll be having a great time with the best “seat” in the house, I’m sure I’ll be fine~.”


“Heh, I’ll just assume you’re having a good time then until I get a chance to change you back for awhile and talk about it. You’ll just have been a good little pair of panties for me till then, okay?” Sammy says giggling girlishly down towards Honda as she places a hand gently back onto her head.


“I guess I’ll just go ahead and do it now then, yeah? That way I can change into you before I finish packing and head out. I wonder how cute of a pair of underwear you’ll be~”


“Yeah!-Yeah yeah! Let’s do this!” Honda says excitedly, slightly confused on how to act or exactly brace herself as she feels the warm palm settle on her head. Hunching over slightly she clenches her fists and looks up towards the other girl expectantly.


Sammy clutches at the strange, wrapped stone pendant hanging from her neck and closes her eyes, focusing on the task at hand. After a moment an otherworldly light begins to glimmer from within the crystalline piece.


Honda looks up towards it and feels the light filling her vision, with a flash she feels an uncomfortable tingle pass through her skull and echo down across her body. Like an electric shock it causes her to suddenly seize up somewhat, shuffling her feet uncomfortably against the floor.


She watches as Sammy’s body surges up over her, doubling in size as her hand hovers in the distance above like some strange, dark robed Goddess figure. The light fading from the stone sends her mind reeling, dazed as it’s effects course through her.


Sammy’s body continues to grow rapidly over her as it feels like her limbs and frame are melding and melting together. For a moment everything goes black as she looses consciousness entirely.


As she awakens, she’s filled with the strange sensations of the perception gained through her altered form. Looking towards what feels like her limbs, she sees the motionless folds of the strappy waistband and connecting fabric of a pair of striped, pale blue panties.


Unable to move or adjust herself she’s filled with momentary panic, until she focuses her view upwards into the beaming, massive face of Sammy hovering over her.


Swallowing roughly, she watches as the warm, long pillars of her fingers reach out towards her and feels them brush against and underneath her body. Gasping to herself mentally at the sensation she writhes internally as she realizes it’s as if she’s being cradled and pressed by her girlfriend’s dexterous fingertips across the entirety of her body.


Unfolding and pulling the pair of panties out before herself Sammy marvels at the effectiveness of the spell. Before her eyes Honda’s body folded down and merged into a mound of what looked like colored fabric. The strange shape bulged and flexed for a moment before unfurling into a complete and seemingly normal pair of striped, cute, thin strapped underwear.


Making sure to pick up the now transformed form of her lover carefully, she places a light kiss down onto them as she pinches the thin fabric between two fingers of one hand. Using her free hand she reaches under her skirt, pulling the already well-worn panties from her day out of the tight, somewhat moist space between her cheeks.


Giggling to herself that Honda would want to be in such a perverted and somewhat dirty position herself she casually kicks the soiled pair of panties aside and begins to lower the altered girl’s fabric form beneath a raised leg, preparing to pull her girlfriend’s body up between her legs.


Honda watches in awe as Sammy’s now massive looking, soft, thighs move and flex above and around her. Seeing the pair of panties slide down past her and fling off her leg across the floor she shivers in anticipation and excitement, watching the now bare globes of pale flesh of her girlfriend’s normally large ass shift like great structures above her.


Even from this distance she can tell from the matted look of her trimmed pubic hair that the warm, musky odor washing down over her had been built up and just now released from her labors packing and preparing to move throughout the afternoon. Honda’s body, now stretched out beneath her body, quivers as she feels herself gripping and across the giving surface of Sammy’s skin, sliding against and over it as she’s pulled into place.


The naked form of Sammy’s sex surges towards one side of what seems to be her “head” as the dark crevice leading between her bouncing cheeks rushes towards the other, as the full weight of her situation begins to bare down on her. It becomes apparent to Honda that her “face” and head is mostly comprising the area forming the strap connecting both sides of the waistband.


She was always fond of the view of Sammy’s underside coming down onto her face, and the experience of her plush mound and cute little butthole pushing onto her mouth and nose. But this time the sheer size and level of control the larger girl had over her was almost intimidating.


Honda feels her body pulled, her limbs pressed and twisted, painlessly, but contorted within the folds of the fabric material. As her face is pulled tightly into the space directly within the gap of Sammy’s ample thighs.


She watches as the world around her outside of the space fades, Sammy’s dark skirt falling back into place and blocking it from view like a curtain, dimming the space and leaving her with only the view of her sensual folds and the slightly slick surface of the now exposed space between her cheeks.


The smell, heat, and presence of her body at this distance and in this form overtakes her mind and her senses, feeling the moisture flowing from her, the light layer of sweat across her thighs, sex and ass settling onto and penetrating into her very body as it settles into the fabric of the panties.


All around her the sight and scent of the gigantic, deity like body assaults her perception, as she feels her even casual motions stretching and pushing against her very form. Before she can settle herself, she’s pulled tightly upwards.


The upper part of her face pushes its way between the slick cheeks and being pushed against the twitching, greasy surface of Sammy’s asshole as her mouth and the lower part of her face bend and shift into and against the delicate rise of her pussy.


The effect is intoxicating. Honda’s mind and body swims in the heat, and crushing pressure folding, pushing, and pulling against and over her entire frame. Every breath she takes is filled with the deep, musky scent trapped between her legs and the faint odor of her floral perfume washing down over her.


Her mouth pressed firmly against her womanhood is continually flexed, moved, and rubbed against the slickening surface, coating her lips and tongue in the flavor of Sammy’s perspiration and rapidly growing presence of her arousal. Honda finds herself in absolute bliss, unable to even tell and far from caring where she is, or what’s going on outside of the fleshy prison surrounding her and pushing down onto her.


Meanwhile Sammy shivers at the sensation of pulling another girl’s transformed form up between her legs, and runs a finger over he tight, well fitting pair of underwear as she poses in the mirror briefly. Blushing to herself she laughs as she realizes she’s growing pretty excited herself just at the situation.


Knowing the normally familiar feeling of the fabric touching her sensitive areas is actually the body of her transmogrified little lover fills her with a strange feeling of power and brings an intimate experience she’s never had before.


Fighting back the distracting thoughts of what she’d like to do with this newfound sensation she forces herself to finish packing her things. Gathering her bags she takes them down to the car, taking a moment to say goodbye to her family before heading out.


“Alright, see ya mom, dad- I’ll let you know when I get settled in alright?” Honda can hear Sammy say, slightly muffled in the dim space between her thighs as she feels herself pulled tight between her cheeks again. Bending over to pick up the last bag Sammy stands up to give her approaching mother and father a hug.


“Hey, be careful now alright? And- wait wasn’t Honda here with you? She isn’t here to say goodbye too- I thought you two were practically inseparable?”


Blushing slightly at the comment Sammy quickly answers back, remembering she still has to cover for Honda and come up with an explanation for her sudden disappearance to both sets of parents as well.


“Oh- hah yeah she’s already in the car actually. Turns out it’s cool to have someone stay over for a few days at the dorms as long as you check them in properly and they’re cool with very uhh- limited sleeping accommodations.”


Her parents narrow their eyes at her slightly confused for a moment before sighing and not questioning much further. “Ah- alright whatever that’s fine. Make sure she tells her mother where she’s gone so she doesn’t worry and don’t get TOO distracted from your studies alright?”


After a brief exchange and more hugs Sammy heads out into the cold night air to shove the final bag into the back of the car and settle into the vehicle itself. Sitting down roughly she blushes again realizing that Honda’s little body is being pressed down onto the seat beneath her.


“Oops- hehe sorry about that- I’ll have to get used to uhh… having you down there, my little panty girl.” She says teasingly looking down towards her own skirt as she starts the car.


Honda feels the air change around her and hears the noise of the car beyond the closed view she has tucked deep between Sammy’s cheeks. Suddenly the gravity around her shifts and she feels her back slammed against the leather seat.


The fabric of her body is pulled taut completely as Sammy’s massive ass crashes down, shoving her nose against the warm, scented folds of her asshole and rubbing it against her face as she slides into place in the car.


Hearing her teasing comments echo down from beyond the dim light of the space beneath her skirt and the vehicle start she grimaces, trying to lick against or somehow move herself across the supple flesh of the huge folds covering it to signal her of her uncomfortable position.


However, she finds herself unable to and remains tightly bound against the wet skin as the vehicle begins to move. Her mind races as she begins to realize it’s going to be quite a long ride and she may have underestimated the weight, pressure, and long-term breathing effects of this journey before agreeing.


Struggling against the tight hold of Sammy’s shifting thighs stretching the waistband, she finds that it’s impossible to move and writhes helplessly as it feels like her limbs are being pulled around her huge body.


Her face forced into the tight space between her cheeks, and her mouth pressed against her pussy, the fabric of the panties begin to become saturated with the massive girl’s presence. The moisture flowing from her slowly slickening womanhood soaks over and throughout Honda’s mouth and chin, making it feel difficult to breathe as it’s like it’s filling her mouth and being swallowed down her throat.


Meanwhile the musky flesh of her asshole twitches against and over her nose, pressing over and covering it, forcing her to inhale deeply of the earthy scent flowing from it and the deeper, less pleasant smells flowing from within Sammy’s digestive tract.


However even in her state of growing panic Honda finds herself completely overtaken by the sheer arousal of the situation at hand, knowing her entire body is wedged between her girlfriend’s legs as her perfect, beautiful body shifts and moves in the car seat heading towards her new home.


Knowing she’s going with her and going to be with her in the coming weeks, tightly pressed against her like this- was enough to make the difficulty of breathing the thick air of her womanly musk more than bearable.


Although somewhat uncomfortable it was almost kind of… pleasant, safe- and familiar, warm- and intimate. In a strange way Honda almost felt like she was where she needed to be, transformed into a pair of her goddess-like girlfriend's panties.